Diluc x Kaeya

Autorstwa hong_shi_bai_wong

The reason this exist is a request from a friend. I DO NOT LIKE THIS SHIP AT ALL. No more of this stupid stor... Więcej

Transformation
Diana from Fontaine
Preparing for dinner
Welcoming guests
On a full moon
Snow Red and the Icy Prince
A trip to the library
Mutual feelings?
Thoughts on gender bent Diluc
Revert
Culprit from Inazuma
Lady Diana helps the Knights
Getting to know the samurais
A bottle for information
Gathering information through Arataki Itto
Maid exchange
Chair sniff
Sniffing Lady Diana
The purpose of visit
Deal
Sleepover
Change during dinner
Disguised
Sayu's new friend
Thoma and Noelle
Sayu's secret
Sea route trading
Fish blasting adventures
False information
Nearby abyss monster
Abyss lector
Spell casting
Darknight Hero location
Scrap of paper
4 bottles this time
Klee and Yoimiya's dangerous adventure
Yoimiya's tactics
Lady Diana's trip to the library
Different language
Like an old married couple
A single word
Narrowing it down
An ally?
A hard ask
Farewell party
Culprit found
Reason
Epilogue

Jean in a pickle

36 0 2
Autorstwa hong_shi_bai_wong

"This just came at such short notice, Mondstadt needs time to consider such a big sea trade route with Inazuma," Jean calmly told Yae Miko.

Yae Miko simply just looked bored, "I understand that, but honestly, Mondstadt doesn't lose much with this trade."

Jean started to get a little flustered, "I've said multiple times already, Mondstadt is currently in lack of knights due to most of them being on a very important expeditions, which means we are short on man power who can safely transport the load from Port Dornman to the headquarters."

Yae Miko rolled her eyes, "Yes yes, I heard it already, what if we put some samurais of ours to help the transaction process? Surely you wouldn't have a problem then?"

Jean stayed silent, Yae Miko stood up, "I'll give you some time to think this over, until then, I'd like to tour this city, the freedom of this place is vastly different from the strict customs Inazuma has."

Yae Miko left Jean in her own thoughts. Jean had no reason to refuse the offer, because it did greatly benefit Mondstadt and its citizens, but Jean was currently busy with another situation. The increase in abyss monsters from various locations in the wilderness has worried Jean. She didn't want to tell Yae Miko because then it would really question how reliable the knights are in times of need.

Jean wasn't so sure what to do.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

6.3K 142 10
The Abyss is calling for Kaeya. Diluc never got to say anything to Kaeya before he suddenly had gone missing. Will Kaeya really choose to be a part...
1.6K 25 8
-mature- You arrive at Liyue Harbor with Beidou's ship, you're having the best time of your life with Kazuha by your side. Beidou tells you that you...
140K 2.3K 22
He was just an ordinary boy until the day he ran out of luck and death happens to be around the corner to pull the plug. Waking up in a completely di...
15.4K 600 31
This is just a silly thing for me and my friend 🤭. But hey everyone enjoys random ships right? ♥️♥️♥️♥️. 💙💙💙. 💙...