The Prodigy and the Band Girl...

By IWAEHypeMan

Nagae Riku, heir apparent to the prestigious Nagae Family, what people don't know, he is one of the greatest... More

Bio(Update v2)
Gensokyo Girls Info Pt. 1
I - Return.......with the Boys and Promise
Gensokyo Girls Info Pt. 2
II - Offer and Gift
III - Start of School and Reunion
IV - Confirmation and Proposal
V - Gathering and Reveal
VI - CiRCLE and Answers
VII - Truth and Agreement
VIII - Response and Stand-in(Revised)
IX - Return and the New OG
X - Practice, Exams and Group Stage Begins
XI - Results, Plans and Secrets
XII - The 2nd day and a Very Close Call
XIII - Attack and The Girls Arrive at Stockholm!
XIV - The Future World Fes Begins! OG vs Team Spirit! A rematch on both sides!
XV - Riku's Day Off and Recovery
XVI - OG vs Thunder Awaken - Riku and Tenshi
XVII - Hinanawi Tenshi and Roselia's Invitation
XVIII - The Grand Finals and the Battle Awaits
XIX - Departure and the Long Way Home
XXI - To Each Others Feelings and a Night in the Pub
XXII - Project SEKAI and the Live Begins Now
XXIII - A Deal and a Childhood Outing
XXIV - Breakfast at Dawn and Riku's Challenge
XXV - Dragon vs Turtle, Danmaku Debut and the Meetup

XX - A New Problem and the New CiRCLE

89 3 11
By IWAEHypeMan

A/N: Let's continue where we left off......AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!! HAVE A GREAT 2024!!!

Japan Celestial Cemetery - May 22, 2021 - Saturday - 2:00 P.M.

3rd POV

Aichi: So you've come to visit her..........Riku.

Riku: Yes........and it's been a long while.................Aichi.

The atmosphere between the two boys was tense and no one was speaking a word, until Riku gave a sigh.

Riku: How've you been?

Aichi: I'm doing great..........and congratulations on your win......I know I sent you a message earlier, but I want to congratulate you personally.

Riku: Thanks. Now if you don't mind, would you introduce your friends over there?

Riku pointed at the 9 girls behind Aichi and Riku knows 2 of them.

Aichi: Ah right. Girls, if you may......

Honoka: I'm Kosaka Honoka! Second year student of Otonokizaka Girls High School! Nice to meet you Riku-san!

Honoka introduced herself brimming with energy, Riku was kinda seeing a bit of Kokoro from her. And what surprised him is that she shares the name of his late grandmother.

Umi: I'm Sonoda Umi. I'm at the same year as Honoka.

Umi gave a formal bow to Riku and he can guess that she was raised to be a proper lady.

Riku: It's been a long time since we've seen each other Kotori.

Kotori: Hai. It's been long Riku-kun.

Honoka: You know Kotori-chan?

Riku: Both of our mothers were childhood friends. How's Harumi-san doing Kotori?

(A/N: There is no given info in regards to Principal Minami's first name, so I'm using "Harumi" for her name)

Kotori: My mother is doing great Riku-kun. But she's still a bit down that her friend isn't here anymore.

Riku: I understand. So you, Honoka and Umi are second years, what about the others?

Maki: Nishikino Maki........first year.

The girl named Maki is kinda reserved and Riku can see that she's not much of a people person.

Riku: So you're Akio-san's daughter.

(A/N: And again. There is no information on Maki's father's real name so I'm rocking with this)

Maki was surprised that Riku mentioned her father.

Maki: You know papa?

Riku: Your father and my father were friends back in the day. I remember one time that he was at my home visiting my father. Your father is under Eirin-san's wing before he went independent.

Maki: I-I see......

Maki was twirling her hair as the other girls introduced themselves.

Rin: I'm Hoshizora Rin! Pleasure to meet you nya! ~

Hanayo: K-Koizumi Hanayo.....and .....ummm.......

Riku: Yes?

Hanayo was mustering up the courage and pulls out an autograph board with a pen and presented it to Riku.

Hanayo: Can I have your autograph?! I'm a fan of OG!!!

The girls were quiet and Riku was just letting out a chuckle as he took the board and pen from Hanayo.

Riku: Sure why not. Anything for a fan.

Riu signed the board and after signing it, he gave it back to the girl as she was hugging it.

Hanayo: Thank you very much! I will treasure this forever!

Nico: Well that happened. Anyway, I'm the universe's #1 Idol Yazawa Nico!

Riku: Big words from someone that's-

Riku noticed a tick mark on the young girl as she balls up her fist.

Nico: Got a problem with that? Wanna scrap?

Riku: Don't take it seriously. You're an idol right? You need to be calm at all times.

Nico: Hmph!

Nozomi: Well....Nicocchi's height aside, I'm Toujou Nozomi. Otonokizaka's Student Council Vice-President and a third year student along with Nicocchi and Elicchi.

Nozomi gave a light bow and Riku was observing her.....especially "that"........Riku is thinking that Nozomi might give Arisa, Himari and Rinko a run on them, but he kept it on his mind. And he kept a mental note that Nico is a third year student as well.

Eli: I'm pretty sure that I don't need to introduce myself to you.

Riku: Yes. And good to see you again Eli.

Riku and Eli gave each other a hug which made the other girls blush and Riku can hear from Umi muttering "how shameless".

Honoka: Do Riku-san and Eli-senpai like each other?

Umi: Honoka!!

Hearing the misunderstanding, Eli and Riku broke the hug and Eli was blushing as she explains to Honoka.

Eli: You misunderstand Honoka. Me and Riku are great friends. And besides, Riku has already someone.

Aichi: Really now Riku?

Riku: Yes........I'm just waiting for the right time, and she also understands my situation. Oh yeah, I almost forgot to ask you. I heard from Youmu that you're a manager of an idol group?

Aichi: Yeah. Right now, I'm managing the School Idol Group μ's. They might not be a big name in the idol scene, but I can tell that these girls will make it to the top one day.

Riku: Is that so.......I won't be surprised if they make it to WORLDS.

Hanayo: Riku-san that is too much even for us!! Just us winning Love Live is more than enough!

Honoka: What is WORLDS?

Nico: It's the world's largest idol competition, Honoka. It takes place every October to November to determine which idol group is the greatest in the world. And, as far as I'm aware, South Korea and China dominate WORLDS.

Umi: Then what about Japan?

Nico: We either do not qualify for Worlds or are eliminated in the first round of the group stage. Japan's best performance was in the second round of the group stage, where they were only one win away from making the main stage. According to various sources, Japan's representative will be chosen differently this year.

Riku: Well you're sources are quite legit Nico-san. Because this year, whoever wins Love Live will represent Japan for WORLDS in San Francisco.

μ's: EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!

Nico: So that means.......if we win Love Live.........we get to perform against.........HIM?!

When Nico mentioned "him" Hanayo was starting to shake.

Rin: Kayo-chin, who's "him"?

Hanayo: The greatest Idol of all time..........Faker.

(You can see a pattern here.........if ya'll not convinced.........DOTA - Bands, LoL - Idols, CS - DJ's)

Honoka: Who's Faker?

Riku: Lee Sang-hyeok, also known as Faker, is a South Korean idol who is signed to the multi-million media firm T1 and serves as the leader of T1's Idol group. He is considered as the greatest "Center" in the world of Idols, with his most notable accomplishment being winning three WORLDS titles in 2013, 2015, and 2016, earning him the nickname "The Demon King." If you want to be the greatest idol group in the world, you must go through Faker to do it. As they say, "all roads lead to him".

μ's can feel the amount of pressure from what Riku said to them. But he noticed that it isn't going to stop them from doing it. Like they say, "You won't know till you try".

Riku: I can see you're determined, even though the odds are stacked against you. That's exactly what I expect from you, girls. And just one thing: you are the second idol group I've met since returning to Japan.

Nico: Who's the first one you met?

Riku: Does the group named Pastel*Palettes ring a bell to any of you?

Hanayo: You mean the idol band that is on the rise right now?

Riku: Yup. I'm sure Chisato will give you some pointers on becoming a great idol.

Nico: And you say Chisato's name so casually.

Riu: It's a given.......I mean me and Chisato are childhood friends after all.

Rin: Is Chisato-san the one who you like Riku-san?

Riku: No. Me and Chisato have a sibling relationship. I treat her as my little sister and it kinda works for us.

Mafuyu: So this is where you were nii-san.

Everyone turned around to where the voice was coming from and it was Mafuyu who just finished things at the Nagae Family Grave.

Riku: Mafuyu. I take it that you finished things there?

Mafuyu nodded and Aichi asked Riku on what's his relationship with her.

Aichi: Riku, who is she? And why did she call you "nii-san"?

Riku: Aichi, meet Mafuyu.......my half-sister.

Aichi: What? How? When?

Riku went close to Aichi as he whispers to him.

Riku(whisper): That topic is something that a family head must be in our presence if I wanted to tell you.

Aichi(whisper): Is it that scandalous?

Riku(whisper): You have no idea........do the girls know about "that"?

Aichi(whisper): Only Kotori knows........

Nico: Oi, what are you talking about?

Riku: It's something related to what we truly are.

Umi: What you truly are? Aichi, what did Riku-san meant by that?

And right before Aichi spoke another word, Riku dashed in front of the girls, grabbed Mafuyu and stretched out his left hand and a barrier showed up and.....

*BANG*

Riku and Aichi heard a gunshot coming right at them and when the bullet made contact with the barrier, the bullet disintegrated, leaving nothing behind.

Umi: What was that?!

Riku: A bullet. Someone is trying to snipe one of us from a distance.

The girls are starting to get scared as they stayed close to each other. Riku activated a magic circle underneath them as means of protection.

Aichi: But the question is......who? And where?

Riku: Can you sense where the shot came from?

Aichi: I haven't tried it yet from a long distance, but I'll try.

Aichi kneels on one knee and places his right hand on the ground, feeling the dirt around him as he looks for the sniper. After searching for a minute, Aichi opened his eyes and informed Riku of the sniper's location.

Aichi: Riku! The sniper is moving 2 o'clock in 2 minutes.

Riku: Good. Time to use something that I learned from Eirin-san.

Riku took out a violet spell card and the spell card formed into a bow and arrow.

Maki: What in the?

Riku makes his stance and aimed the arrow to the location that Aichi pinpointed as the arrow is covered in lightning. Then suddenly the sky turned dark and the moon is shining bright.

Nico: What's happening?!

Honoka: Why did it suddenly turned into night?!

Riku: Moon and Thunder: "Celestial Rain"!!!

Riku released the arrow as it makes its way to the moon. On the sniper's side, hundreds of arrows covered in lightning started to rain down on the sniper, leaving no time to dodge.

While on Riku's side, the moon vanished and the night turned into day once again.

Riku: I'll take a look on the one who tried to snipe us. Mafuyu, if it's okay with you, can you bring Aichi and the girls to the estate? I'm sure that they want to know some answers.

Mafuyu: Sure, I can do that. Be careful on your way, nii-san.

Riku nodded and started to float as he flew off to where the sniper got hit by his spell, leaving Aichi, Mafuyu and the girls of μ's alone.

Umi: Aichi.........what just happened? And why is Riku-san able to use lightning?

Aichi: There is something that I've been hiding from you girls.........I was planning to tell you all of it when you girls reached the Love Live finals but.........guess I have to tell it ahead of time.

Nozomi: Aichi, what are you hiding from us?

Aichi: I'll tell you all once we get to Riku's estate. Mafuyu-san.

Mafuyu nodded and they all make their way to the Nagae Estate.

Meanwhile with Riku

Riku flew as quickly as he could to the location where the sniper was hit by his spell card. When he noticed smoke coming from one of the buildings, he hurried to the scene before officials arrived. As he arrived on the rooftop, he noticed a little girl, maybe ten years old, lying unconscious with smoke flowing from her. She had short platinum blond hair and was wearing a dark green and black clothing, with a sniper rifle beside her.

Riku: A child? A child is the one who tried to snipe us? But why? And this Rifle...............its light........a McMillan Tac-50..............I guess it's a heavy custom for her size.........what am I gonna do...........judging from the damage......she hasn't received that much....which is good.

Riku picked up the rifle and carried the young girl and flew out of the scene as he returns to the estate.

Nagae Estate - 2:30 P.M.

After 30 minutes since the incident, Mafuyu escorted Aichi and the girls of μ's to Nagae Estate, where they are waiting for answers. And just on cue, Riku landed in front of the entrance, and Youmu rushed to his side.

Youmu: Riku-kun! You've returned.......who's she?

Riku: I'll fill you in the details once we get inside.

Youmu: Understood.

Riku entered the mansion and went to the living room, he sees the band girls along with his grandfather, Yuyuko, Mafuyu, Aichi and μ's.

Kyoya: So you've returned Riku. And who is the young lass that you're holding.

Riku: Someone who tried to one tap us.

The living room got quiet and the atmosphere became a bit tense. Kyoya and Yuyuko's expressions turned serious and the band girls show signs of concern.

Rinko: Are you okay Riku? This is the second time that someone wanted to assassinate you this month.

Aichi: Wait, the second time?

Riku: The first attempt was at Stockholm and they failed.

Kyoya: Hmmmmm...........Youmu. Take the girls somewhere. Riku and Aichi will remain here.

Youmu: Understood Kyoya-sama.

The girls followed Youmu to god knows where, and Kyoya turned towards 2 men guarding the door.

Kyoya: Take the girl to the infirmary, and I want any information on the girl. As for her weapon, keep it locked somewhere safe.

Guards: Understood oyakata-sama.

The guards took the little girl from Riku as one of them took her to the infirmary, while the other took the rifle to the armory for safe keeping.

Kyoya: Now then. Riku, what happened out there?

Riku: Mafuyu and I were paying our respects at the family grave; I left Mafuyu to visit Tenshi's grave, when I encountered Aichi and his friends. While we were talking, I sensed that someone was attempting to snipe us, and with Aichi's assistance in determining the position, I cast a spell to incapacitate the perpetrator. And when I approached the location where the sniper was, I noticed this little girl unconscious.

Kyoya: I understand the situation. But something doesn't add up. I saw her rifle and in normal terms, the rifles range shouldn't have reached you in the first place.

Riku: That's because I sensed the bullet was covered in magic. And to top it off, the moment I reached the site, I sense magic power in that area, and it's dense. I can deduce that it came from that little girl.

Yuyuko: Ara.....then this complicates things. Now the main question is......who in their right mind would send a child to do this thing?

Kyoya: We'll find out once we get enough information. But for now, let's not think too much on it.

Aichi: I suppose so.

Yuyuko: Aichi-kun, I can see that you have some questions.

Riku: It's about your sister right?

Aichi: Yeah.......it's about nee-san........how did she appear that time......just......how?

Riku was thinking if it was the right thing to tell him, but remembering Tenshi's words.....he decided to tell him everything.

Riku: Tenshi unknowingly put a portion of her soul into me before she died. As time passes, she gradually recovers. She just recovered and has been residing in my mindscape ever since.

Aichi: But how did she manage to do it? As far as I'm concerned, nee-san was never proficient in soul based magic.

Yuyuko: Tenshi told us a few days ago that she learned soul magic from one of Patchouli's books that Marisa is using.

Aichi: So it came from Patchouli-san........then how did she appear......in the finals, in the last moments of the last song....she appeared and just faded.....

Riku: Umm....that was partly our fault. Tenshi wants to play with me in the big stage, but she had to use the energy she accumulated to manifest herself, and she understands the repercussions. So I let her do it, and Tenshi burned approximately 60% of her energy; she is presently sleeping deeply to replenish the energy she lost.

Aichi: How long is she gonna stay asleep?

Riku: From what the dragon god told me, Tenshi will be sleeping till early September.

Aichi: So it's not that long.........

Yuyuko: Aichi-kun. I know you want to talk to your sister, but do try to understand the situation. And you need Satori if you want to see her.

Aichi: I understand.

Kyoya: Riku. Do you plan to go to CiRCLE today?

Riku: I was planning to. But with what happened just now made me change my plans. What about it?

Kyoya: Nothing. And I think it's better for you to see it yourself. Youmu, you've returned. Where did everyone go?

Youmu: Well, Mafuyu-san and her friends went to her room, Dendi-san is at the golf court, for Poppin'Party, Roselia and Raise A Suilen, they're at the music studio for practice. Hello, Happy World and Afterglow are at the gaming room. And lastly Pastel*Palettes and μ's are at the open studio.

Riku: I see. Thanks for the heads up Youmu.

Aichi: Riku, If it's okay with you, do you want to see how μ's practice? I was hoping you might help them.

Riku: That is a good idea but...........I think they want some answers.....regarding on what we truly are.

Yuyuko overheard their conversation as she adds herself to their talk.

Yuyuko: So they saw you cast a spell?

Riku: I had to Yuyuko-san. Someone could've gotten killed if I hesitated.

Yuyuko: I understand. Then I'll come with you two to explain it to them.

Aichi: That would be helpful. Thank you.

Yuyuko: Don't mention it.

Riku, Yuyuko and Aichi went to the open studio to give μ's their answers.

Nagae Estate - Open Studio

Riku POV

We arrived at the open studio and saw μ's rehearsing their dance with Chisato, Maya, and Eli. Hina spotted our arrival and they all stopped rehearsing.

Hina: Riku-kun you're here!

Riku: I can see that you're getting along very well.

Chisato: Indeed we are Riku.

Riku: So? As pro idols, what's your opinion on μ's?

The school idols were holding their breaths as they wait for Chisato's answer.

Chisato: They are still inexperienced, but....I sense potential. If they stay true to themselves and are given the time to develop, they will undoubtedly do great things. And I believe they have the potential to win Love Live; all they need is a little encouragement.

Aya: Like Chisato-chan said, they just need a little push. Hopefully one day, μ's and Pastel*Palettes could have a collaboration event.

Hina: That would be boppin' great Aya-chan!

Riku: Then there's no reason for me to involve myself.

Nico: I appreciate the advice Chisato but.......who are you?

Nico pointed at Yuyuko-san as this is the first time she's seen her.

Yuyuko: Ara, it appears I need to introduce myself. I'm Saigyouji Yuyuko, the matriarch of the Saigyouji family, the principal of Hanasakigawa Girls High School, and Riku-kun's aunt. And I am here to address any questions you may have about what happened previously.

Riku: Before you say anything, Yuyuko-san is here because one of the Celestial Families' customs is that whenever any conversations involving us take place, one or more of the family heads must be present to ensure that no information gets out.

Nozomi: But why? I mean you're in Riku-kun's home. Isn't it safe?

Yuyuko: Well we're not taking any chances here Nozomi-chan. One must be prepared at all times, even if it's Riku-kun's home.

Umi: Very well......then........How did Riku-san able to use lightning?

Yuyuko: Hmmmm.......you girls find yourself a seat, this will take long.

One long explanation later

4:30 P.M.

After one long explanation, me and Aichi were looking at μ's with a very stern expression. Aside from Kotori who already knows of our true identities, the rest needed time to take it all in.

Umi: So Aichi is a celestial and Riku-san and the rest are youkai?

Riku/Aichi: Yup.

Nico: Then why didn't you tell us earlier?

Aichi: What would your reaction be when I told you that I wasn't human from the start?

Nico: Touche. And Kotori, you knew what he is from the start?

Kotori: Well.....I discovered it by accident. It was when me and mom visited Riku-kun's mother and I saw Riku-kun fighting with someone and he was using lightning. I was spotted by Kyoya-sama and explained everything to me.

Umi: Does it bother you that they're youkai?

Kotori: No.....rather than bothering me.....I feel like I'm safe around them.

Maki: Does papa know this as well?

Riku: If your dad and mine are really close, then he might know.

Rin: Ne Riku-san. Is lightning your power nya?

Riku: Well I do use lightning, but my ability is to read the atmosphere.

μ's: Read the atmosphere?

Riku: By reading the atmosphere, I can make calm and calculated plans and decisions. It also helps me assess to any situation that I am in. I can also use it in combat. By reading the atmosphere on my opponent, I can read their next move ahead of time.

Maki: A very useful ability to say the least.......I can say that every leader will want to get their hands on such ability.

Riku: True. But that's not all. I did say I can read the atmosphere, I can also manipulate it to my will. I can create thunderstorms, tornadoes and typhoons if I wanted to.

Nozomi: Quite a terrifying ability.....but I don't get it.....if you had this kind of power, why didn't you use it?

Riku: Three things. 1. I don't want Reimu to beat my ass. Pissing off the Hakurei is something that neither youkai nor any other non-human race enjoys. Despite their little number, their strength more than compensates it. And I don't want to get the short end of the stick. 2, we vowed not to misuse our abilities for selfish reasons. We can only use it if it endangers us or those around us. Finally, I see no need to do anything because I don't feel like it. Something like world dominance does not fit my style. I like the status quo and proceed from there.

Honoka: Then what about Aichi-kun? What can he do?

Aichi: I can manipulate the earth. Like my sister, I can manipulate the land as I see fit. I can create an earthquake just by a single snap.

Honoka: Can you show us Aichi-kun? I mean, we saw what Riku-san can do. I want to see what you can do as well!

Umi: I don't want to be the devil's advocate here, but I agree with Honoka.

Aichi: Well, that's fair. Riku?

Riku: Sure.

I snapped my finger and up to 10 training dummies appeared from below.

Riku: This open studio can be considered as a training area and this place is very sturdy and soundproof. So don't worry about a thing, but there are security cameras around to make sure. So go nuts Aichi.

Aichi slowly approached the dummies as he slowly raises his hand. And out of thin air, a sword with an orange blade appeared out of nowhere.

Yuyuko: The Sword of Hisou......so the blade finally acknowledged him after Tenshi left.

Hanayo: Yuyuko-san, what is that sword?

Yuyuko: That is the Sword of Hisou. The treasured sword of the Hinanawi Family, and only the family's successor can wield the blade. A blade that is said to be able to cut the gods in half.

Riku: And unlike Tenshi who prefers to use keystones and earth to fight, Aichi prefers to use the sword. And he is one of the few swordsmen that can be on par with Youmu.

Aichi makes his stance as the training dummies start to move towards him.

Rin: Those dummies move?!

Riku: Yup. It's kinda boring if they were stationary, so grandfather came up with this idea.

But the moving dummies didn't deter Aichi as he took a deep breath and casted his spell.

Aichi: Scarlet Flame: "Higanbana"!!!

And the moment one of the dummies came close to Aichi, he took a single step, the Sword of Hisou started to glow and covered itself in fire and slashed the dummy downwards and took a stride to the next one and slashed the next one in quick succession while maintaining his breath.

The girls who were watching were mesmerized by Aichi's movements, but for PasuPare, they're kinda used to it.

Eli: Aichi's footwork......it's so precise....and flexible.

Umi: You're right. And not a single breath is wasted and it's as if he's........dancing with the flames.

Maya: Riku-san, he's movement is kinda the same one that you used back in Stockholm.

Riku: My "Flow of the Thunder Dragon" and Aichi's "Higanbana" might be the same, but my spell uses the weight of my naginata to transition myself from one place to the next, while Aichi relies on his arm strength and his entire body to move from one target to another.

As Aichi slashed the last dummy, he stopped his tracks, and took a look at the dummies he slashed.

Kotori: The dummies are still standing........did something go wrong with Aichi-kun's spell?

Yuyuko: The Sword of Hisou can't cut physical beings but.........there is an after effect.

And right on cue, the dummies began to explode in a form of a higanbana one by one until it reached Aichi.

Chisato: It's the same as your spell Riku....only it's a dragon for you.

While Chisato was telling me that, Aichi was surrounded by the 9 school idols. While they were doing their thing, one of the men in suits appeared and gave me several sheets of paper.

Suit: Riku-sama, Yuyuko-sama. Oyakata-sama is calling you two to the infirmary. We got the information. And the girl is regaining consciousness. The papers that I gave you contains all the information of the girl in question.

Riku: I understand.

I went to Aichi and informed him that they had received the information and that the girl was waking up. Aichi insisted on coming, as did the girls, but I informed them that my grandfather had just summoned us, which they understood. I shifted my focus to the guard as I gave him instructions before we left.

Riku: Keep an eye on the girls while we're gone, or take them to where they want to go in the entire place.

Suit: Understood Riku-sama.

Chisato: Riku, be careful.

Riku: I will. Let's go.

And with that, me, Aichi and Yuyuko-san left the studio and made our way to the infirmary.

While we were on our way, I looked over the paperwork that the suit had given me. And it appears the girl's name is Tina Alexeyev. A half-British, half-American sharpshooter raised in Russia. The suits took a closer look at the girls information, and she was originally named Tina Sprout before changing her name to Alexeyev. But how in the heck did she become a sharpshooter, especially at such a young age? Aichi and Yuyuko-san wanted to view the information, so I gave it to them and they are skimming it as we go.

Nagae Infirmary

We reached the infirmary and we see Eirin-san together with grandfather and Satori-san. The girl in question was already awake and sitting on the bed.

Kyoya: Glad that you three arrived on time. Now young lady...........I want you to answer our questions honestly. And don't even think of lying, as Satori here can read your mind if you're lying or not.

The girl only nodded in silence as we began asking her questions.

Kyoya: Who are you? Are you with the Black Fang?

Tina: My name is Tina Alexeyev. No, I'm not from the Black Fang. I belong to an independent assassin organization that also boasts 90% mission success rate.

Yuyuko: How did you become an assassin at such a young age?

Tina looked down depressed. It seems that this is a sensitive topic.

Tina: The leader of the organization picked me up. He saw potential in me as I can see through a long distance. He took me under his wing and trained me to become one of the organizations most lethal snipers.

We looked at Satori-san to see if she was lying, only to see her shake her head, telling us that she's telling the truth.

Riku: Then explain the magic power that I sensed in the area when you got knocked out?

Tina: That was my enhancement magic. My magic works considerably differently than yours. I utilize my powers to improve everything, including my gun. By improving it, I can extend the rifle's range, trajectory, and even reduce recoil. I also use it on my body to move around swiftly.

Eirin: Do other members of the organization you're in use magic as well?

Tina: As far as I remember......no. I'm the only one.

Kyoya: Then we lucked out. If that's the case, you can be considered their ace. Now onto the next question. What was your mission?

Tina: To eliminate Nagae Riku and Asahina Mafuyu.

Kyoya: But why? You know that Shinomiya Oko is now dead, that's enough reason to not make an assassination attempt on Mafuyu or even Riku.

Tina: It was not Shinomiya Oko who gave the order.

Everyone looked at Tina with a surprised look. If it isn't Shinomiya Oko, then who?

Kyoya: Tell me. Who gave the order?

Tina was hesitating. But after a few seconds, she said the name of the culprit.

Tina: The Nagae Branch Family.

Kyoya: What?

Yuyuko: Impossible............Kyoya.....

Kyoya: They've finally made their move.

Riku: Grandfather, you knew that they're gonna do this?

Kyoya: No. But I'm expecting them to do it one day.

Since the 1800s, the Nagae Main Family and the Branch Family, from whom my grandpa came, have been at conflict. The Branch Family has worked tirelessly to bring down the Main Family. So far, they've had little success, and they've remained silent since the Showa Era began. But when my grandpa left the Branch Family for the Main Family, the Branch Family became too aggressive and viewed him as a traitor. The fact that they behaved in this manner just now........

Riku: They managed to get some info regarding Mafuyu.

Grandfather's expression turned dark. If what I say is true, then there might be a spy among the workers.

Kyoya: There could be a rat among the employees here. I will work on that. Riku, instruct Nazuna to stay close to Mafuyu at all times. We're not sure what happens next. The Branch Family may be quite unpredictable.

Aichi: To think that the Nagae Branch Family will go to this extent..........I'm sure that they will use this as leverage to the Main Family at the gathering.

Kyoya: We'll be ready. I'm already thinking of a way to counter them. Eiji has been doing a lot of digging for years, I just need to wait till he finishes, then we'll strike.

Yuyuko: I understand that it is against custom for other families to take sides in another family's personal problems, but remember that the Saigyouji is always on your side.

Eirin: The same goes for the Yagokoro. And, on behalf of the Houraisan, I can confirm that we will support the Nagae Main Family.

Satori: The Komeiji will also vouch for you. The Nagae has done so much for us without expecting anything in return. This is the least we can do, and I can't allow Koishi's favorite person be upset.

Aichi: The Hinanawi are also supporting you. We Hinanawi are meant to be impartial at all times, but we must take your side on this. I'm very confident the Yakumo will also support the Main Family.

Riku: Then that makes half of the Celestial Families on our side. Everyone.......thank you.

Satori: No need for thanks, just get through this without making the problem any worse. And on that note, what are we going to do with her?

Satori-san pointed at Tina who was just listening to the conversation.

Kyoya: For now, she will be under watch. That is until her master, we'll make our move.

*ring* *ring*

We turned to the phone that was ringing and Tina grabbed it.

Tina: It's from master.......

Kyoya: Answer it.

Tina answered the call and put the phone on loud speaker so everyone could hear it, and it appears that her master instructed her to do it.

Tina: Master.........

???: Tina. It appears you've failed your mission.

I can feel that Tina's heart sank as she heard the disappointment from her master.

Tina: I-I'm sorry.........

???: Don't be. This is your first time failing a mission. I myself have failed a few and I'm still going strong. Take these failures and learn from them to become better. Understood?

Tina: Yes master.......

???: Good. Now onto important matters. I know you're there Nagae Kyoya.

Kyoya: I don't want to believe it at first but.........it really is a small world.........Sergey.

Everyone turned their attention to grandfather as he said the man's real name.

Riku: You know him grandfather?

Kyoya: I could never forget that voice. Sergey Alexeyev, one of the best Russian snipers in the world, he had a 92% headshot accuracy. And he is an old friend of mine.

Sergey: I'm glad that you remember me old friend.

Kyoya: But enough with the short reunion. Why did you send a sniper to kill my granddaughter? And the one you sent was a 10 year old to boot. Give me a reason Sergey.

Sergey: When we received the mission, I was unsure about who to send. Most of my personnel are top-notch and will do the assignment to the letter. So I decided to send my protégée Tina for more than just the task.

Kyoya: So you have something in mind?

Sergey: Tina, I want you to remain in Japan.

Tina: What? Master.........are you abandoning me?

Tina started to shed tears as she tries not to cry, but her master explains further.

Sergey: It's not that I'm abandoning you just because you failed your mission. I want to give you a chance.

Tina: A chance?

Sergey: A opportunity to live like a regular young girl. When you were only four years old, I took you under my wing in the hopes that you would not only become one of the world's finest snipers, but also a means of self-defense.......but I didn't anticipate you to have such incredible skill, far exceeding my expectations. I neglected to teach you one thing.

Tina: You forgot to teach me?

Sergey: I forgot to teach you how to live like a regular child. To be honest, I don't have any children since I've always been a single man and have no experience parenting children. But when I saw you on the streets, foraging for food to last a day, something struck me. Something inside me indicates that this is not the life that a young girl like you should be living, so I decided to take you in and adopt you as my own child. I did everything I could, but I still don't think it was enough.

Tina: Master.........

Tina is trying her best not to cry, but grandfather gave Tina a hug as he pats her head.

Kyoya: It's okay, you don't need to hold back. Let it all out.

Tina immediately burst into tears. Everyone in the room felt sad for the little girl. Nobody deserves to live on the streets and search for food in garbage dumps simply to get by another day.

After minutes of crying, Tina finally calmed down. Yuyuko went to her side as she comforts her.

Sergey: Kyoya, I have a favor to ask.

Kyoya: If it's about us taking care of Tina, then I accept. You taught her the means of protecting herself, then let us teach her how to live her life to the fullest.

Sergey: Thank you old friend.

Kyoya: No need to say thanks. If I found Tina here before you, I would've done the same. What are you gonna say to your organization now that their ace is gone?

Sergey: To be honest, everyone here wanted Tina to live her life as they were spoiling her. They'll be more than happy if they know that she's in safe hands. As for the Branch Family, This can be considered an abandoned mission.

Riku: I see, then we have nothing to worry about.

Sergey: Kyoya, that voice is?

Kyoya: Oh right, I forgot to tell you. Tina here is at the infirmary along with my grandson and the other heads of the Celestial Families.

Sergey: I see, so the one who spoke was your grandson.....good.......and since the other heads are there as well makes it even better.

The atmosphere became heavy as we have no idea what he meant by that.

Kyoya: Sergey.........what are you up to?

Sergey: Kyoya listen to me...........what I'm about to say to all of you needs to be kept secret at all times. This has something to do with Russia's invasion to Ukraine.

The atmosphere became heavier. Depending on what Sergey will say.......this will change the scale of Russia's war.

Sergey: Russia's invasion............it was not Putin's decision...........it was the Black Fang.

Grandfather's let out a sigh as he sat on the chair and started to scratch his head.

Kyoya: Brendan..........why?

Sergey: Kyoya. It's not Brendan who did it. I had one of my best men infiltrate the Fang and he managed to get the name who made the Prime Minister start this madness.

Kyoya: The name.........who is it?

Sergey: From what my men told me, a man named Nergal is involved in everything.

Riku: Nergal? I've heard that name.

Sergey: You heard his name? From who?

Riku: Shinomiya Oko. It happened while I was in Stockholm for the Future World Fes. Oko assaulted me, Youmu, and Meiling-san, but here's the thing: he was using danmaku. But with Okuu's aid, we were able to stop him. However, shortly after defeating Oko, his body started crumbling and he advised us to be cautious with Nergal before leaving this world.

Yuyuko: And I got a message from Marisa. She and Reimu faced the "Angel of Death," who used danmaku, which surprised them. They were able to defeat him, but it demonstrates that we must be vigilant. The idea that someone outside of Gensokyo could use danmaku is concerning.

Sergey: I see.......then I'll inform the men who are in the Black Fang to keep an eye out. I'll keep you posted once more information comes out.

Kyoya:I appreciate it. But why would he start all of this?

Sergey: We don't know. All that counts is that we understand his motivations so that we can plan a counterattack. Now, Tina. Before I leave, I want you to live your life and cherish every minute. Even if we won't be able to see each other anymore, remember that you will always be my daughter.

Tina: I........I will live my life..........father.

Sergey: I know you will. Nagae Riku. I leave Tina in your care.

Riku: I have a lot of little sisters........adding another one won't be an issue. I'll do my best to make sure Tina has a life worth living. You have my word.

Sergey: Good. Now with that all said, I must go. Let's talk again once everything is settled.

Kyoya: I like that.........stay safe old friend.

And with that, the call ended. Tina did a seiza on the bed and bowed to Kyoya.

Tina: My mas- I mean father trusted you fully, so I will trust you as well. I hope I won't become a burden to you all and so..........please take care of me.

Kyoya: Tina. I promised Sergey that we will take care of you, and I Intend to hold that promise.

Riku: And with that out of the way..........how will we explain this to the girls?

Everyone was thinking of an idea on how to introduce Tina to everyone, then Yuyuko-san suddenly stood up and covered her mouth with her fan.

Yuyuko: I've got theperfect idea~

This timeskip is brought to you by................you walk in a dark alley and you saw this.......

Live House CiRCLE - May 23, 2021 - Sunday - 8:30 A.M.

After speaking with Sergey, we introduced Tina to the girls. They were cautious since they spotted her with a sniper rifle, but after grandfather and Yuyuko-san explained her circumstances, and with me and Aichi vouching for her, they decided to forgive her and support her as well. The girls were taking turns on Tina, which exhausted the young one, most likely due to Kokoro; she even attempted to call her father to adopt Tina, but grandfather and Yuyuko-san intervened. We did not include the Branch Family's involvement in the story to ensure that the girls were not drawn into their schemes. Dinner went just as planned; fortunately, the chef prepared additional servings because Yuyuko-san devoured 35% of the food.

After dinner I told Aichi and the girls from Otonokizaka to stay the night, but Aichi refused. But I provided them extra protection to ensure that nothing bad happened to them, and he agreed. And, before they departed, I offered them some VIP seats to Roselia's first live performance so they could see. The girls of μ's checked if they had any practice on that day, and it appears they are free.

After Aichi and μ departed, the Komeiji also left, as Satori-san informed me that she had some affairs to attend to. Ran-san also left with the fish I bought for Chen.

When I arrived to my room, I summoned Roselia, Raise A Suilen, and Poppin'Party and informed them that we'd be making final adjustments for the live on Sunday, and the girls just agreed. They had plenty of practice in Stockholm. I instructed Yukina and the others to contact Leo/need and Peaky P-Key to come to CiRCLE on Sunday. Let's see if they arrive.

And before the sun rose, the Scarlet sisters, along with Meiling-san and Sakuya-san, departed the estate, warning Patchouli and Koakuma that if they were still not at the house, they might not make it through the day.

Right now, I'm at CiRCLE.......or that's where I am right now.......I gave my employee a calm expression. But I'm also a little ticked off.

Riku: Marina.

Marina: Yes boss?

Riku: I told you that you were in charge of the place while I was gone right?

Marina: Yes boss.

Riku: Then explain........what happened here?

Marina: Well......before you left, your grandfather took the chance of your absence to upgrade the Live House. And of course, he paid for the renovations.

Flashback from yesterday

Kyoya: Riku. Do you plan to go to CiRCLE today?

Riku: I was planning to. But with what happened just now made me change my plans. What about it?

Kyoya: Nothing. And I think it's better for you to see it yourself. Youmu, you've returned. Where did everyone go?

End of Flashback

Riku: So that's what he meant by that........so....what changed?

Marina: Well, the number of studios increased by from ten to eighteen. There were some modifications to your workplace. Don't worry, they didn't harm any of your awards or personal items. Ayaya and Hatate-chan now have their own offices, and I do as well. The lounge area grew larger. The stage can now accommodate up to 1,600 people if the venue sells out.

Riku: That's a lot of changes and the stage capacity is the same as Liquid Studios..........alright, I'll let this one slide. Just tell me beforehand.

Marina: I wanted to tell you, but Kyoya-san wanted to keep it confidential.

Riku: Fine. If someone wants to meet me, I'll be at my office.

Live House CiRCLE - Riku's Office - 9:00 A.M.

When I walked into my office, everything was completely different; my office now has a bit of a techno theme to it with the colors of dark blue and white........although my main color is dark violet.......On the left side of my office are my awards from when I was still playing classical music, neatly arranged. My instruments were on the right side, and there was even a guitar rack mounted on the wall. Then, behind the desk, there was a large OG logo and a cabinet with the trophies I won at the Future World Fes, the ESL One Trophy I won in Stockholm in the center, and the rings I received at TI. The three Aegis were located at the top of the shelf. My workstation has been completely renovated, from one monitor to three, as has my PC, and there is even a designated place for Fuyu, who is sleeping on a bed constructed specifically for her. Gramps truly went above and beyond with this.

I took a photo of my new workplace and uploaded it on OG's official site. And almost immediately, Johan responded that he wanted an office like mine, so he contacted our band's official sponsor, Red Bull, for assistance with the modifications. I told him to make a video about it, and he agreed.

As I was checking the additions on the new CiRCLE, Marina was calling on the phone.

Marina: Boss, the girls have arrived. They're at the lounge.

Riku: Alright, I'll be heading there now.

I hung up and left the office as I head my way to the lounge.

Live House CiRCLE Lounge

3rd POV

As Riku arrived at the lounge, he saw the three bands waiting for him.

Riku: Where are Peaky P-key and Leo/need?

Lisa: They've told us that they'll arrive shortly. And I gotta say, this place really got a revamp.

Riku: I know. Grandfather did this when we were gone.

Sayo: How did this place got revamped so fast?

Riku: If I'm right..........Nitori and Yuugi are the ones who did this.

Chiyu: So it's them. No wonder this place looks sturdy.

Rei: Who're Yuugi and Nitori.

Riku: Hoshiguma Yuugi is an oni. She makes some of Japan's best sake and is frequently in charge of any building that the Celestial Families undertake. The other one is Kawashiro Nitori. She's a Kappa and leads the country's engineering department. CiRCLE's technology most likely came from her.

Saaya: And this screen.......this hasn't been out in the market.

Riu: I guess that makes me her lab rat. You know, whenever Nitori invents something, she wants feedback on her work, so she sends her prototypes to individuals who are close to her, in this instance me. occasionally it malfunctions, and occasionally it explodes. However, over time, she has improved, and all of her creations now operate flawlessly.

Arisa: How much do you think all of this cost?

Riku: I don't know. I'll ask Marina later for the complete amount.

???: Peaky P-key has arrived!

We turned around and there were 4 girls at the entrance of the lounge room. The first girl has wavy medium length light brown hair, with parts of it hanging over her shoulder. Her eyes are a peach color.

The second girl has wavy green hair reaching her lower back, typically tied in pigtails with various white hair ties. Her eyes are a slightly lighter green than her hair.

The third girl is a tall girl with light tanned skin, straight blonde hair pulled into a tight high ponytail, and grayish blue eyes. She has curvaceous figure with muscular tones.

Then the last one is a petite girl of average height. She has short, straight pink hair and with light yellow tips that reach down to her shoulders. A majority of her bangs are pulled back with a barrette. Her eyes are of a golden color.

And all of them were wearing the Yoba Academy school uniform. Who goes to school on a Sunday?

Lisa: It's okay Kyoko. I mean we just got here as well. And you're right on time, the owner of this Live House is here as well. Let me in-

Shinobu: No need to introduce him Imai. It's been three years since that time.......Riku. Are you still playing DJ?

Riku: Feisty as always. Been a long time Shinobu. And yes, I still play DJ from time to time.

???: You know him Shinobu?

Shinobu: I met him cause he was learning to be a DJ from my grandfather. And his DJ skill are on par to mine.......or rather surpassed mine given the time he's been playing with the pros.

Kyoko: I see. Shinobu aside, we haven't properly introduced ourselves. I'm Yamate Kyoko, leader of Peaky P-key. If Shinobu thinks that highly of you, then I'll trust you.

Yuka: I'm Sasago Jennifer Yuka. Peaky P-key's VJ.

Riku: Jennifer? Are you American by any chance?

Esora: She's full Japanese. Jennifer is much like her nickname. And been a while since I saw you Riku-kun.

Riku: Yes. And I appreciate that your family provided the furniture here in CiRCLE, Esora.

Esora: Pleasure's all mine.

Yuka: Wait, you know each other?

Esora: The Shimizu and Nagae are business partners for the past 35 years, and we get along very well. I mean I even told papa to have me engaged with Riku-kun.

Hearing Esora express she wants to be engaged with me elicited some emotions from the girls. Most of them reddened, and some of them didn't know what to say. And Riku can see how close Rinko is to collapse.

Riku: Sorry but you're not my type.

Esora: Ouch. That's very blunt of you Riku-kun. At least we still get along.

Kyoko: Keigo told us that you were blunt to a fault, but I didn't expect that you're this blunt.

Riku: You know Keigo?

Esora: Yup! Kei-chan is Peaky P-key's manager after all.

Riku: So he became a manager......is he still drumming?

Kyoko: He plays whenever he finds the time.

Saaya: Umm......I want to ask, who is Keigo?

Chiyu: Horikawa Keigo. Heir of the Horikawa Family. A family of Taiko drummers since the early years of Japan. And I can say with pure confidence, Keigo is the undisputed best drummer in Japan.

Yukina: If he is so skilled in drums, how come we haven't heard of him?

Chiyu: Unlike us who wants to reach the top, Keigo is pretty much satisfied on what he has. And that begs me to ask. What made Keigo decide to become a manager of a DJ group?

Esora: He said he wanted to make a change for himself, and seeing Riku-kun achieve something that some Japanese can't reach, it motivated him to change. So he took a break on drums and decided to become a manager. And as to why he picked us is because he found our music very unique.

Yukina: Unique?

Riku: With his ability, no wonder he found you girls unique.

Sayo: Ability? So he's also-

Shinobu: He told us the moment he became our manager. These three wouldn't believe it at first until he proved it.

Riku: So you know Keigo's a youkai? Good, then that makes things a little easier.

Yuka: So you're a youkai as well?

Riku: Yup. And I take that you're fine with him being a youkai and all?

Kyoko: We don't mind at all.

Riku: Thank you for trusting him. I would ask you four that I want you to take care of Keigo......he's like a brother to me.

Yuka: Don't worry, we'll do our best.

Riku: Thanks.......now we need to wait for-

???: Sorry we're late!

The door opened and we see four girls enter the lounge room.

The first girl has icy-blue eyes and long black hair, worn loose and flying about. She's wearing a red and obsidian black plaid flannel under a grey hoodie jacket, along with black denim pants and black and white sneakers.

The second girl has pink eyes and long blonde hair with pink-colored tips worn in large, fluffy twin tails. She's wearing a white loose blouse covered with a cream pink sweater with a thin pink ribbon, light blue denim shorts and black shoes with pink knee-socks.

The third girl has blue eyes and light dusty rose hair, worn in a side ponytail on the right side of her head and tied up with a blue scrunchie. A slightly long forelock of hair hangs down the left side of her head. She's wearing a black shirt with a cream white hoodie, a black and silver necklace, light brown skirt, dark grey transparent pantyhose, and black low heeled mary-janes.

And the last girl has green eyes, a resting poker face, and short, scruffy gray hair. She's wearing an oversized dark green hoodie with white lining, white socks and black and white sneakers. Her hoodie says "Everything Started from here." with the number "487" between the text, written in a gold-yellow.

Riku looked at the four girls, and then looked at Roselia.......more likely to Rinko and Ako, and they just nodded.

Riku: I take that you girls are Leo/need. Welcome to CiRCLE. I'm Riku, the owner of this Live House.

Ichika: Pleasure to meet you owner-san. I'm Hoshino Ichika, Leo/need's leader and guitarist. Behind me are my friends.

Saki: Tenma Saki! Nice to meet ya owner-san!

Honami: Mochizuki Honami. A pleasure to meet you.

Shiho: Hinomori Shiho.

Riku: Not much of a talker is she?

Ichika: Don't worry, she'll open up once you get to know her.

Riku: Duly noted. Now that you're all here, we can begin final preparations for the Live in two days. The first thing we need to decide is who will perform first, and Roselia will obviously play last because it is their live.

Yukina: Exactly. For whoever goes first must set up the tempo. We must show the crowd on what they'll see is something they'll remember for a long time.

Kyoko: Then let Peaky P-key go first. If you want someone to set the bar, then we're the perfect group to do it. And besides, we're the only DJ group invited so why not let us go first?

Sayo: A fair point. Riku-san, you're opinion?

Riku: Think you can do it?

Shinobu hearing that didn't like it one bit.

Shinobu: Huh? Got a problem with that? If we said we can do it, we can, and we will. Believe that.

Riku: Alright, that settles the first group.

Before Riku spoke, Ichika raise her hand.

Ichika: Um........I would like Leo/need go next. I feel that if we go next after Peaky P-key, it might hype the crowd even more.

Riku: Are you sure?

Saki: Ichika relies on her instinct. If her instinct says that we go second, then we go second.

Honami: And Ichika's instinct never failed us.

Shiho just silently nodded in agreement on Saki and Honami's statement.

Riku: Very well, then Leo/need will be performing second. Then Poppin'Party will go third. Is that okay?

Kasumi and PoPiPa nodded and Riku looked at RaS.

Riku: Then that leaves Raise A Suilen will perform before Roselia.

Chiyu: We'll hype up the crowd for you so don't worry.

Riku: Now that the order is made. Let's head to the stage. I sure that you want some adjustments by the time you girls play. I'll call Aya and Hatate to go to the control room. Now follow me as I take you to the stage.

Riku took the girls to the stage below CiRCLE, and like always, it can only be opened via keycard. Once the door opened and they got inside, Aya and Hatate are already there waiting and they couldn't believe the size of the room.

Yukina: What in the.......

Lisa: It's bigger than the last time!

Riku: Grandfather really went overboard..........

Sayo: Himekaidou-san, how many will attend our Live in two days?

Hatate: I checked the logs before you left and it's around at least 432 people.

Sayo: What is the full capacity of the current Live House?

Hatate: Around 1,600.

Everyone: THAT MUCH?!

The girls were surprised by the capacity of the current CiRCLE and their surprise doesn't stop there.

S. Aya: And not just that, we've been receiving multiple ticket reservations......around at least 600 more.

Riku: So basically there are at least 1,000 people are going to watch this Live.......

Riku looked at the girls mainly at Roselia.

Lisa: A thousand? It's just our first Live and it's already a thousand watching us.....

Ako: That's too many people.......are you gonna be okay Rin-Rin?

Rinko: I'll be okay Ako-chan. This is just the first step.

Sayo: Shirokane-san is right. If we're to perform at Future World Fes, then a thousand people is an easy task for us.

Yuina: As long as you don't let your guard down even for a moment.

While the girls were looking around the stage, Riku took out his phone and he got a message from Dendi. And it goes like this.......

Dendi: Riku my boy! The boys said that they'll be arriving at 3.

Riku(thoughts): So they've come just like he said..........now the question is, who will be coming with Dendi?

Riku just returned his phone to his pocket and called out the girls.

Riku: Alright girls listen up!

The girls gathered to where Riku is as he begins giving instructions.

A few hours later.........

Nagae Estate – Archery Range – 3:00 P.M.

3rd POV

After many hours, we arrive at the Nagae Estate's archery range and see Kyoya dressed in traditional Kyudo attire. Unlike the Nagae's traditional battle method, which emphasizes mobility, Kyoya likes to use a bow, and practicing Kyudo helps him focus and relax.

And aside from being the head of the Nagae Family, he also runs a school that involves Kyudo(Way of the Bow) that has been running for 40 years.

As Kyoya makes his stance, he took a deep breath and released the arrow, hitting the mark dead center. After feeling satisfied, Kyoya turned back as he heads to the door, only to see Eiji waiting for him.

Kyoya: You were waiting for me?

Eiji: I don't want to disturb you so I waited.

Kyoya: I see. Any news from RIku?

Eiji: According to one of his employees, he's at the airport right now.

Kyoya: The airport? Ah, it seems they've arrived as well. Anything else?

Eiji Yes. I have something that needs your attention.

Eiji gave the envelope to Kyoya and as he opened it and read the content, he puts it back and just sighed.

Kyoya: I'm gonna make a call. Make sure no one hears any of this.

Eiji: Understood.

As Eiji left the room, Kyoya went to the changing room to get his phone, as he makes a phone call.

Kyoya: It's me.

???: Ah Kyoya-dono. What can I help you with today?

Kyoya: It's about that.

???: Ah......that. The verdict was decided a week ago. The government gave the green light. They were satisfied on the rules applied, and pretty sure that in the long run, this will benefit the country. All that's left is to who will do it.

Kyoya: I got someone in mind. But is your daughter willing to do this?

???: If it's for the sake of the family, I know she will. And besides, She doesn't even know that she's engaged to her idol.....kinda like fate to bring them together.

Kyoya: Fate huh..........

???: About "that". When will we meet?

Kyoya: We'll st it at the 12th of June. I get the feeling that the branch family won't stand idle this time.

???: Very well, I'll inform my daughter of this. What about your grandson?

Kyoya: I'll tell Riku this once his Live House's first live finishes.

???: He owns a Live House? This gives me an idea.

Kyoya: Tell me what you're planning.

Next Chapter: XXI – To Each Others Feelings

Spell Cards used this Chapter: 2

Moon and Thunder: "Celestial Rain"
Spell Type: Offensive Spell Card
Target: AOE
Danmaku Type: Sharp Bullet
Element: Moon, Wood
User: Nagae Riku

Scarlet Flame: "Higanbana"
Spell Type: Offensive Spell Card
Target: AOE
Danmaku Type: Slash Bullet
Element: Fire, Metal
User: HInanawi Aichi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 70 21
Another crazy Idea from me........But I want it.... (Y/N)(L/N) is a person who love a game, but his parents did not like the hobby he had. Until he p...
20.9K 974 18
For someone fame and glory is everything but for Izuku it was something he had to achieve to help his mother out as well as support her. Still never...
10.9K 544 36
Live Battle is coming soon will Otonokizaka Academy win this Big event? imagine they don't wear their dark blue jacket... the only cardigan just to s...
14.1K 619 49
"It's my destiny to play music alongside the rest of you." (Y/N) (L/N) didn't exactly have it easy growing up. His parents abandoned him, and he sta...