SHINee/EXO - My Perfect Bad B...

By taesbae16

Jeopardy strikes when a hood facades to be a Mr.Perfect geek. More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Meeting Mr.Perfect
Chapter 2: New Friend.
Chapter 3 : Love at first sight
Chapter 4 :True colors revealing....
Chapter 5: BAD BOY MODE: ON
Chapter 6: Must Prove
Chapter 7: "Tae And Min Forever"?
8. MY VIRGIN LIPS!!!!!!!!!
9: Fell for him again?!
10: Choi Minho
11: Kicked out!
12: The Past
13: The Pervert + New home
14: Second kiss
15. Protect me!
16. Tomboy' s love
17.Silently falling in love with him.
18. His weird Birthday Wish o.O
19. Hold me in the rain
20. The Confession.
21. First love
22. Taemin! Don't ignore me! Please!
23. The Hungry Wolf
24. The Perverted Guy and The Innocent girl + Side Story!
25. The New Badass
26. The Horrible Prom Pairings.
27. My Special Prom Night with him..but the reason is...
28.The Unexpected Farewell
29. Kai in my life
30. Kai assaulted me?!
31. Feelings
33. One Step Closer...
34. Last Conversation
35. Date....?
36. Favorite Mistake
37. It's been a year..without you
38. Restrained desires Part.1
39.Restrained desires Part 2
40. Back to you
41. The Unanticipated Encounter
42. Break-up?
43. Love you enough to leave you
44. Not yours anymore
45. A.....W-WHAT?!!!
46. The Finale

32. Hate you Pervert!

1.3K 79 35
By taesbae16

Even though he may be all gung ho about being perverted and romantic, there's something wrong with him today. His smile has a lesser charm in it and he looks exhausted. Is he suffering there?

There was a minute of silence in our conversation. Words didn't come out of my mouth. I just stared at him and so did he.

This always happens...

The more I see him, the more I fall for him....

"Promise me one thing will you?" He spoke up breaking the silence.

"Anything.." I replied in a low tone with my eyes fixed on his gaze.

"No matter how hard the things might get complicated and hard, be with me..Just stay...I so badly need you.." He said in a serious tone.

What is happening to me? What the hell is wrong with me today?!

I'm crying so much lately...even now. I swore to God that I won't cry in front of him but... tears just keeps on rolling down my cheeks.

He slightly got up and moved closer to the camera.

"Hey..Please...Please, stop crying Haneul" he spoke up.

"You know that I'm madly in love with you and I just can't imagine my life without you. Each and every day here without you pains so much and...you... how can you ask that as a promise when it's already what I'm doing and what I will be doing for the rest of my life!" I sniveled.

He gave me a concerned look.

"You don't know how badly I want to embrace you in my arms right now?" He said in a low tone and that what helped me to halt my sobs. A smile appeared on my face.

Embrace then, hug me, hold me in you arms now stupid!

"How are you feeling there? Is everything okay?" I asked.

"I'm admitted in a business school temporarily because of his compulsion and this is the school were I used to go before I joined our high school and I'm really...." he sulked.

"Really? What?"

"I feel like...I'm sacrificing my dreams..I wanna be a singer and this business studies is definitely the last thing I would do.." he spoke up.

"You will be back soon... Just endure it for few months...Cheer up! Okay?" I said with a cheerful face and he chuckled.

"You didn't answer my question yet!" He shouted.

"What question?" I asked him.

"About the color of your ling-" he said and my face started heating up.

"SHUT UP PERVERT!!!" I screamed which earned another chuckle from him.

I don't how long I spoke with him but I found myself sleeping with the phone in my hand.

-----

I didn't feel the pain in my chest anymore. There was no sign of any scars too. Thanks to the nurse!! The muffler is no longer seen around my neck. I over reacted and draped a muffler around me when there is not even a scar except for prickling sensation. W-Wait!!

SHIT!!! HAVE I SLEPT WHILE SPEAKING WITH HIM?!!!!!! I immediately jumped out of my bed and checked the phone. 103 messages!!!!!

And everything was from Taemin!

Why do you pout so much while sleeping?? *kiss**kiss**kiss*

You really snore like a Dino!!! Hahaha

Omg! You're drooling! Am I shirtless in your dreams? *smirk emoji*

And it goes on and on..and I smiled like a retard when reading them. I should get ready to go to school. So, I'll read the rest in school.. With a heavy heart, I decided to close the inbox.

When I was about to press the back button, my eyebrows furrowed when I saw a text preview. It was sent at night 5 from Taemin. I pressed the open button and as soon as I read it, my face turned bright red and my eyes widened. I cringed so much. THIS IS EMBARRASSING!!!

By the way.. I finally found out the mystery behind your white shirt..It's pink today right?..*smirk emoji*

I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS!!!! OOOHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GAAAAAAAA!!!! I immediately looked down and I just noticed that the first two buttons of my shirt was unbuttoned...and he's right..I'm wearing a pink colo-AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!THIS IS REALLY SO EMBARRASSING!!!!!!!!

TAEMIN! YOU PERVERTED OUTER SPACE HUMAN BEING FROM THE PLANET OF MOLESTERS!!

How can i even talk with him??? I'm 200% sure that he would definitely bring up this topic when I speak with him again and HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RESPOND?! That would feel dawn awkward!!! And I just can't believe the fact that I just exposed my bra to him!!!!!!

I walked to school silently and I was the victim of many stares. Some glared and some even showed faces!!! There were loud chatters going around and I was there in it. What wrong with them today??

Don't you think she's a slut? She says she loves Taemin and when he is away she flirts with Kai! I've never seen a person who is this slutty!

WHAT?! I'm being paired up with whom????? Kai?!! This is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!

I didn't mind about the stares anymore. I feel weird when I hear them speaking about me and Kai together. These people are really jobless. And then the guy appeared.

"Hi!" I said to Kai while flipping pages cause I'm sure he won't reply.

"Hi~" he said with a smile. Did I see it right? Did he smile? You mean he just S.M.I.L.E.D at me?!

I stood there agape and he chuckled again. What am I seeing? Is this a dream?

I feared that I was the only one who's shocked but when I looked around I realized that my assumption was wrong. Almost everyone in the class were motionless. Some were with the same expression as me.

"You're not going to the class?" He shook me.

"A-Ah...Y-Yes.." I stuttered as I was flustered and got up.

When I was about to leave the class, Jonghyun entered the class. He looked pale and he was coughing continously.

"Yah..What happened to you?" Key asked him.

"Blame that person" his eyes landed on the blonde girl.

"Why? What did Alice do to you?" Key asked more but Jonghyun simply stared at Alice while she stared back with her signature poker face.

"I waited 6 hours in the park yesterday night, hoping you'll come" he spoke to her.

"I never said I would come" she replied short and went back to her work.

"Do you think it's easy for a person to stand in the snow straight for six effing hours!" He raised his voice and everyone in the room had a mini heart attack by his sudden outburst including me.

But Alice was the only person who never bothered about his presence and continued reading her novel. That made Jonghyun more and more angry and he quickly approached her and grabbed her forcibly by her wrist. Alice looked at him shocked.

"It's because of you I caught a cold. You are responsible for my suffering" he said as Alice tried to free herself from his grip.

"What is to me anyways if you get a cold?!" She asked him back.

"It's because of you.. so you should suffer too.."

"What are rubbish ar-" She was cut off when Jonghyun crashed his lips against hers. She fell back but he prevented her from falling back by placing his arms around her waist.

Everyone's jaw was literally on the floor. She hit him on his chest but he smirked and gripped her hand and gave her an open mouthed kiss. Everyone in the class were so embarrassed and awkward so they left the place and went out.

Kai stood there still like a kid who saw a couple kissing for the first time. I pulled him out of the class. I tried to rescue her but somewhere in the corner of my heart I felt happy for them. I don't know why.

When everyone went out, I think he intensified the kiss more making Alice boil in anger and she tried to kick him but he locked her legs by swooning his legs around hers. Omg! There are many people out there like Taemin!

The singing class went on as usual and Alice came late followed by Jonghyun. Her face was bright red in color but she didn't cut her attitude as she kept her head straight. Everyone's eyes were on her and the same chitchat went on. Jonghyun had the same smirk on his face as he slowly rubbed the corner of his lips seductively at Alice which made her tighten her fist.

"They kissed" Amber informed me.

"As though I don't kno-" "Tongue involved" she added cutting me off.

"How did you know?!!!" I asked her with my eyes all curious but she gave me a sly grin. SHE PEEKED IN!!!

"You're dirty!" I said and hit her on her head.

"Even Key calls me that!" She whined.

"Yesterday I accidentally opened the door while he was changing his clothes and he termed as a dirty specimen!" She complained.

"Can you please stop talking about me!" Alice pushed everyone in her way and left the class.

------

Kkkrrrrriiiiinnnnnggggg~ Not again! I rejected Taemin's call again for the nth time.

That perverted alien is calling me for the 50th time now and I rejected his call for all the fifty times. He deserves a punishment! How dare he does that kind of perverted things?!!! I'm not going to talk to him!!! STUPID CRAZY PERVERTED ALIEN!

"Are you angry because I revealed your lingerie color?" He texted and I just ignored him. You know I'm so pissed off! This is embarrassing and he always teases me while saying that I'm flat!!!!

"I'm not going to talk to you! Stop troubling..I have classes to attend!" I texted him back.

"I love you"

"I hate you!"

"Why????"

"You don't know the reason? Tsk.."

"Hey sponge Bob panty girl! I love to do perverted things with you..No matter wherever I may be I'll keep up to my name as "Perverted outer space alien" So Let's video chat again tonight Okay? Wear some tight inn-" I closed the inbox before I read something DIRTY! PS: I'm blushing >_

THAT BRAT IS A PERVERT EVEN IN NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Haneul! Can you please put your phone aside and listen to the class?" Mrs.Lim announced and I quickly threw it in the corner.

Break time>>>>>>>>>

"How are you now?" Kai approached me.

"Yes..I'm okay now. Thanks Kai" I said and he smiled again.

"Hey!" He snapped his fingers to bring me back to reality. I was so immersed at the sight of his beautiful smile.

"You look happy today..anything special?" I asked him.

"Really?...I don't think so..." he said. OH MY GOD! WE ARE HAVING A CONVERSATION!

Just to put an end stop to our conversation, the bell rang and we assembled in our arts class.

"Ok! So listen! About the musical, I already selected Kai as the main lead!" She said. He had an awkward expression when everyone's eyes landed on him.

"So, I want a female lead who's good at singing. How about Eunmi?" She pointed the girl seated beside me.

"Yes Mam!!! I would love to!!!" She smiled showing all her 32.

"So, Kai and Eunmi be the lead of the musical!" she declared and the girls sighed. Did I tell you that currently Kai has the most number of fan girls in our school? Well that's because he flashed his shirtless body to the public yesterday and the girls literally fainted.

"By the way what musical is that about?" Eunmi asked.

"Romeo and Juliette" she said and there were many "ooohhhhh" from the students.

I turned back to look at Kai but he was already looking at me. When my eyes met his, he turned away... He had a *not-so-interested* expression.

But lately he's acting a little weird. Like he is smiling when I'm around, and also he was strange during the slow dance practice. Like he's stammering while dancing and I caught him glancing at me twice. What is wrong with him?

"Hey...you didn't answer me yet! Why are you looking so happy today?" I asked Kai.

"Is it so?" He chuckled.

"Hey... come on..tell me!" I nudged him.

"Maybe...because of the rumors about us" he smirked.

"W-WH-WHAT?!!!" I nearly screamed.

----------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Huhu!!! How was the update? KAI WAS EFFING HOT IN THE LOVE ME RIGHT VIDEO!!!! AHSYDGDGSBSJHZHXBXBSJSIAKLZ MY FEELS!!!!! So...

So you think Kai has already started to develop feelings for her? What would be Haneul's reply? Something unexpected is gonna happen..

Comment
Vote
Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 36.6K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 48.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...