𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐭�...

By SeruAz

Ryoumen Sukuna, get yeeted by Gojo into Fairytopia A.k.a Sukuna is GIVING out PTSD for everyone in Fairytopia... More

Six Eyes Brat's Defeat
Something Is Wrong
Final Showdown Of Two Strongest
World Of Pure Pain.......For Sukuna
Unknown Place??
A Wingless Male Fairy?
The Festival
The Pollination
The News
Explanation?
Working at Home
Sukuna's DIY Axe
The Dinner
She's Changed
Frustration
Fairy Town
Following Her
The Attack
Best Friend Forever
Dilemma
Hard Decision
Sukuna Entering Fairy Town
Boredom
Curtain & Bloodbath
Nightmare & Sadness
Champion?
A Lone Champion
Trapped
Unlike Saviour

Get Back Up Again

451 13 0
By SeruAz

Other Tengen's Jujutsu brats all already tried to run away from the battlefield. Abandoned their little 'friend' all alone still crying on his teacher's dead body. No doubt, all of them will report to him, how I managed to kill one of his strongest minions easily.

'What loyal minions you got there, Tengen'

"Crying again, brat? That's so, damn typical of you,"

He stopped crying when I said that. Somehow staying silent and staying still like a sculpture for a couple of seconds. Before, I felt the massive curse energy that was full of Hatred coming out of his body.

The only remarkable quality I've noticed while inhabiting Itadori's body is his unwavering resilience. Despite facing countless difficulties and setbacks, he possesses an extraordinary ability to maintain a positive outlook. Behind his constant misfortune, he holds a hidden strength. Instead of succumbing to bitterness or cursing others for his troubles, Itadori internalizes his curse and negative energy inside his body without realising it. Reminds me of a dormant volcano waiting to erupt.

In the meantime, Itadori chooses to embrace life with a carefree smile and unwavering optimism. He believes that no matter how grim things may seem, everything will eventually fall into place. His unwavering hope resonates with those around him, inspiring his little friends to persevere through their challenges.

His unique ability to suppress his curse and negative energy demonstrates his incredible willpower. It's as if he has consciously decided to keep his internal struggle hidden, shielding others from the burdens he carries. Though the weight of his sorrows remains beneath the surface, he remains resolute and steadfast.

Until the death of that Salesman in the hands of that annoying patch-face curse. And now, the death of Six-Eyed Brat.

'Oh, I see...The brat finally has a gut to release his true anger toward me,'

To be honest I can see my old self, mirroring what Itadori feels right now. Ah, how delightful it is to see the young Itadori squirm with frustration and confusion. His determination to protect his friends and uphold justice is admirable, I must admit. But little does he know, he's merely a pawn in my grand scheme.

"Well, what are waiting for Brat? Come get me" I said with a full-blown smirk on my face.

Thus the fight between King of Curse and the Ex-Vessel has just begun.

As I watch him desperately throw punch after punch, I can't help but be reminded of my journey towards unlimited power. I, too, once wandered the path of righteousness, believing that strength and justice were the keys to a perfect world. But time and experience have taught me otherwise.

Itadori's naïveté is endearing. It's as if he still clings to the illusion that there is inherent goodness in everyone and that the villain can be redeemed. But how wrong he is. The world is a ruthless place, and only the strong can survive and thrive.

I can feel his frustration growing with each failed attempt to land a blow on me. It's entertaining, in a sadistic sort of way. I revel in his desperation, knowing that the more he tries, the further he distances himself from victory.

But let's not be hasty. I won't let this battle end so soon. I have plans within plans, a puppet master pulling the strings behind the scenes. Itadori will serve as a mere distraction, a temporary obstacle in my path towards achieving my final revenge on Tengen.

So, I'll continue to toy with him, prolonging his agony, until the moment comes when he finally realizes the futility of his efforts. Only then will I strike, delivering the final blow that will shatter his spirit and cement my triumph.

Itadori may think he can defeat me, but he's sorely mistaken. I am the embodiment of a curse, a force to be reckoned with. And as I watch him struggle against my might, I can't help but feel a twisted sense of satisfaction. After all, there's nothing more gratifying for a villain than watching their hero crumble.

After a few agonizing moments of indulging that insufferable brat's childish antics, I felt an indignant surge of anger coursing through my veins. With a deep breath, I assumed a formidable attack stance, ready to confront him head-on and render him completely defenceless. It was my turn to strike back, to exert my dominance and show him the true meaning of power.

"Cleave"

With bated breath and a strangely macabre fascination, I find myself immersed in a strange and eerie anticipation, yearning to witness Brat's imminent demise. However, just as I ready myself for this gruesome spectacle, a bewildering turn of events unfolds before my eyes. A mysterious force, like an impenetrable barrier, thwarts my calculated technique, preventing it from reaching its intended target - Itadori Yuuji.

Out of nowhere, a tremendous force struck me, launching my vessel body several meters away. A powerful blow was delivered by an unknown assailant who managed to land a swift, bone-shattering kick to my side. The impact sent shockwaves through my entire being, leaving me reeling in pain and disorientation. With adrenaline coursing through my veins, my fight instinct kicked into overdrive. I was too damn focused on brat. Someone managed to sneak attack me from behind.

"Hey, Yuuji. So I was late again. But, don't worry your strongest Sensei is right here,"
said Gojo, who came out of nowhere. Position himself in front of Yuuji. Protect him from me.

Here are some memes to brighten your ugly life :

Cast:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 13.3K 15
❝𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐃, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔❞ ╰➤Or in which you and the king of curses are soulmates, and connected throug...
13.1K 471 14
[Jujustu Kaisen x LucyHeartfila!GenderNetural!Reader] [Name]'s goal in life right now is to hit Yuuta in the head, so how did they end up joining Juj...
42K 1.5K 17
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝�...
59.8K 1.7K 33
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. Ryomen Sukuna x Reader. Y/N not knowing her own identity, was taken in into Tokyo Jujutsu High. When the cruel King of C...