๐’๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐†๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๏ฟฝ...

By SeruAz

Ryoumen Sukuna, get yeeted by Gojo into Fairytopia A.k.a Sukuna is GIVING out PTSD for everyone in Fairytopia... More

Six Eyes Brat's Defeat
Get Back Up Again
Final Showdown Of Two Strongest
World Of Pure Pain.......For Sukuna
Unknown Place??
A Wingless Male Fairy?
The Festival
The Pollination
The News
Explanation?
Working at Home
Sukuna's DIY Axe
The Dinner
She's Changed
Frustration
Fairy Town
Following Her
The Attack
Best Friend Forever
Dilemma
Hard Decision
Sukuna Entering Fairy Town
Boredom
Curtain & Bloodbath
Nightmare & Sadness
Champion?
A Lone Champion
Trapped
Unlike Saviour

Something Is Wrong

612 14 0
By SeruAz

"Dismantle"

I am witness to a sight that appears to be a truly insurmountable task, not even within the realm of Sukuna's capabilities. In front of my eyes, Gojo-sensei's body is gruesomely dismembered, effortlessly cleaved in half at the very centre of his hips. The upper portion of his body plummets backwards, a cascade of crimson liquid accompanying its descent. The copious outpouring of blood shows no sign of abating, relentlessly surging forth from his severed form.

"GOJO-SENSEI!!!"

Other jujutsu sorcerers are overwhelmed with chaos upon realizing that not even the Strongest can defeat Sukuna. In contrast, I instinctively rush towards my teacher's motionless body, disregarding the potential danger of it costing my life. Right now, my sole focus is to help Gojo-Sensei.

Please tell me this is just one of your pranks, Gojo-Sensei.

Right?

While I am checking all his vital life signs, I can feel Sukuna's (Megumi's) eyes are just staring mockingly at my doings. I checked his breath, and his chest movement, anything that can determine that he's alive. But none of those signs of life were there. Tears just won't stop coming out of my eyes.

No

No..

No.....

And as I gazed into Gojo-sensei's lifeless eyes, a surge of despair washed over me like a tidal wave. His six eyes weren't as bright as they usually were. He looks so sad. Like many regrets in his heart. Remind me of Granpa's eyes also looked like that, before his final breath.

The weight of the world seemed to crush my trembling shoulders, as the reality of the situation sank deeper into my fragile heart. How could this happen? How could someone so powerful, so invincible, meet such an unthinkable fate?

Tears welled up in my eyes, blurring my vision, as the enormity of the loss settled within me. Gojo-sensei was more than just a teacher. He was a mentor, a beacon of strength in this chaotic world of curses and jujutsu. He guided us including me with unwavering support, his unwavering smile lighting up every room he entered.

But now, that radiant smile was forever frozen, etched on his face like a cruel reminder of what we had lost. The world felt colder and darker, and I couldn't help but feel responsible for not being able to save him. My hands were still stained with his blood, a haunting reminder of my powerlessness.

Why?

Why I can't save anyone at the end?

I wonder if I just said yes rather than no to my early execution. At least Gojo-sensei, Nobara, Junpei, Nanami and others fate will be not like this. They will be alive and happy without Sukuna running a rampage toward everything that moves with two legs.

I should be the only one who's got an early death. Not them. Not Nanami. Not Nobara. Not Junpei. And not Gojo-Sensei.

I am

So

Sorry

For being selfish and not dying back then. I am just only can bringing you guys into tragedies that never end. This is all my fault.

I failed as a citizen

I failed as a student

I failed as best friend

I failed as a grandchild

I failed everyone I loved

I failed to save all of you

I can't save anyone

Sorry, Gramps for being a useless piece of shit. I shouldn't be afraid of dying at such a young age. Maybe, this cruel fate will never happen to everyone else. Then I heard the voice of a person that made Gojo Sensei bleed to death.

"Crying again, brat? That is so typical of you,"

____________________________________

Such a hilarious sight, when I saw my ex-vessel just run toward his dead teacher's body. He didn't even look at me for a damn second. It looks comical when that brat tries to stop Gojo's bleeding to death. He even tried to scoop some blood from the blood puddle that had already been formed by Gojo, back into his dead body.

When I could already tell it was completely useless. Not even the reverse curse technique can save Gojo from death.

Too much blood

Little too late

Unless a miracle comes down from heaven itself. Then nobody in this world can help escape Gojo Satoru's soul from the angel of death's hands.

It

Is

Useless

With a chilling smile, I advance ominously towards Brat, relishing in the sight of his despair. The pitiful child clings to the lifeless shell of his teacher drenched in tears and snot, a pathetic display of his feeble attempts at sorrow. It amuses me to think that this vessel, meticulously crafted by the Kenjaku, was intended to mirror my original human form. But, how laughable it is to witness such a pitiful imitation. Except for the pink hair, there is no trace of my true essence in this grotesque being before me.

With my original human form, I could effortlessly captivate individuals, regardless of their gender. This made it considerably easier for me to ascend the ranks in Jujutsu. However, an unforeseen event occurred. I was betrayed by someone whom I had placed my trust in. Among them, there was an individual who harboured resentment towards me due to my remarkable advancements in power, despite not belonging to any esteemed Jujutsu Clan. I was merely an unfortunate bastard, blessed with greater abilities and talent than those who held disdain for me.

Somehow, he was able to successfully alienate not only my acquaintances but even innocent bystanders, causing them to steer clear of me, even in public settings. During that period, I was completely oblivious to the events unravelling around me. My only concern was to immerse myself in relentless training, relentlessly striving to acquire greater power. I had no time to engage with the malicious gossip that had tarnished my reputation. Regrettably, this marked the second significant mistake I had made throughout my entire existence.

He is the one behind a web of deceit, skillfully manipulating people into subscribing to the notion that a curse will befall anyone unfortunate enough to cross my path. This belief spreads like wildfire, infiltrating the minds of vulnerable individuals who become convinced that my presence brings nothing but misfortune to their doorsteps and lands.

He's the one who managed to charm some Jujutsu elders about me. Thus make them paranoid and then banish me into the wood that has been full of dangerous special-grade curses, without a chance of survival.

He's the one who takes those who once placed their trust in me and transforms them into people who now fiercely curse me. As a result, my physical form begins to transform into an appearance that resembles a manifestation of curses.

He's the one who made civilians believe that everything bad happen to them, is my goddamn fault.

He's the one who made me into this hideous monster.

He's the one who made my life so hard.

He's the one who takes everything that is supposed to be mine in the first place. Gold, Fame, Love and Title as the Strongest Jujutsu in our era.

All of this is happening just because he's a Jealous Piece of Shit.

The only thing he can't take from me is Power. Between the two of us, I am the strongest in every aspect.

In the face of adversity, I am determined to reclaim my rightful place, cast aside the shackles of deception, and emerge from this ordeal stronger than ever before. For I know deep within my soul that truth will prevail, and my true justice will ultimately be served.

No matter, how much time it may require, as long as he continues to draw breath and exists within this realm, I am firmly committed to exacting my revenge for all the losses he has inflicted upon me. I will not rest until everything he has ever seized from me is reduced to ashes. Every single creation painstakingly constructed in this world by him shall be dismantled, as I hold him accountable for the sins he committed in the past.

It's my promise to you, Tengen

Here is another meme trip by me :

Cast:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1.3K 12
๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ a princess runs away from her kingdom and a villager found her unconscious in the forest. itadori x fem!reader royal au short story ๏ฟฝ...
258K 9.9K 75
Born in what reality fears, (y/n) escapes with an unexpected companion. Their escape is what brings them to a large turn of events and it is probably...
3.6K 134 6
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ!๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž!๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ Forced to abandon your family and being spit out into a world of c...
54.6K 1.8K 16
You're Yuji Itadori's girlfriend when he injests Sukuna's finger and becomes cursed. Sometimes, when you're alone with him, it's like he becomes poss...