๐’๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐†๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๏ฟฝ...

By SeruAz

Ryoumen Sukuna, get yeeted by Gojo into Fairytopia A.k.a Sukuna is GIVING out PTSD for everyone in Fairytopia... More

Something Is Wrong
Get Back Up Again
Final Showdown Of Two Strongest
World Of Pure Pain.......For Sukuna
Unknown Place??
A Wingless Male Fairy?
The Festival
The Pollination
The News
Explanation?
Working at Home
Sukuna's DIY Axe
The Dinner
She's Changed
Frustration
Fairy Town
Following Her
The Attack
Best Friend Forever
Dilemma
Hard Decision
Sukuna Entering Fairy Town
Boredom
Curtain & Bloodbath
Nightmare & Sadness
Champion?
A Lone Champion
Trapped
Unlike Saviour

Six Eyes Brat's Defeat

967 14 4
By SeruAz

Sukuna could already smell his victory. It's near. He would achieve it completely, and thereafter he would once again reign as the ruler of this world. By the naked eye, you would like to notice that the Strongest Jujutsu in this era was closer to his limits. Sukuna could sense that Satoru still had hidden abilities; he didn't utilize all his abilities 100%. The six-eyed brat wishes not to harm the body of Fushiguro Megumi. Gojo still thinks that he can rescue his beloved son from Sukuna's grip. What a naive thought for the strongest jujutsu sorcerer in this modern era.

"Dismantle"

_______________________________________

"Satoru-san, why are you lying on the floor?" His vision still felt blurry. He couldn't see the face of the person who was talking to him, except for the person's black hair with a bowl cut.

"..h-..hai-..bara?"

Exhausted from my battle with Sukuna, I longed to awaken and embrace my junior, whom I hadn't seen in 10 years. Haibara graciously assisted me to my feet and enveloped me in a tight embrace.

"Satoru-senpai... thank you, for everything."

"You must be tired of everything that has happened. It's okay. After this, you can rest comfortably. You no longer need to spend all your time eradicating curses without taking breaks. You won't have to attend annual meetings every single time, after the class is over, just to listen to the chatter of the Jujutsu clan elders,"

The words spoken by Haibara truly bring solace to my heart. I have heard similar sentiments from others, but it is only when expressed by Yuuji and Haibara that they feel truly genuine to me. I am deeply grateful to have such sincere and genuine friends.

"Don't worry, Yaga-sensei, Tsumiki-chan, Riko-chan, Kuroi-san, Nana-kun, Nobara-chan and of course, I will always accompany you here. So, you won't be alone anymore,"

It feels peaceful to me, as well as to everyone who has experienced hard times in their life. The reward for enduring all the hard work and injustice in the world is eternal peacefulness. However, someone is missing from this group.

"W-wha-t.. about Sugur-u? Is h-he... already h-here? Where is he?"

Haibara smiled sadly at me.

"I am truly sorry, Gojo-Senpai. It appears that Suguru's soul is a bit out of reach. Maybe, we still gonna wait couple times, before he can enter here."

"O-oh......."

Tears started flowing from my eyes. I hugged Haibara tightly again. Deep in the depths of my gut, I always thought about killing myself to be able to catch up with my companions who had passed away. Yet, I understand that if I do that, it will have fatal consequences for the fate of my beloved students, they are not yet strong enough to face the bitterness of the world of Jujutsu. They are still young, I want them to remain and act like normal teenagers. However, after the last few months, they have been faced with challenges from varied sources of enemies.

Elders of the Zenin Clan ordered the killing of Maki's twin sister, Mai, which drove Maki to a heightened state of insanity. As a result, she managed to massacre almost all members of the Zenin Clan. Yuuji subsequently loses control, and Sukuna goes on a rampage, killing many civilians in Shibuya. After that tragedy, my cheerful boy lost his initial bright smile. I tried to reassure him that what happened in Shibuya was not his responsibility. And there Megumi, my only son.....

My Sweet Little Shadow

After Tsumiki's death, Sukuna easily took over my son's body. However, I believe that he is still alive within his own body, even after Sukuna's takeover. I have tried every possible method to help him regain control of his body. But.......

Oh, my sweet little Megumi, is so deeply in his despair. He can't hear me.

I feel like a useless parent. It feels so ironic that I am the Strongest, but I can't even protect people who are beloved to me. I can't even help my dearest Son. In the moments, he needed me the most, I wasn't able there for him.

I let the same thing happen to Me, twice in the row

First, Suguru

And the second is Megumi

I can't even dare to look at Tsumiki's face when she realized I had failed her to guard Megumi through the hard times.

Failed as a parent

I am truly Useless

"Don't say that Gojo-senpai, you aren't useless at all. You and Yuuji-kun are realizes your best to help Megumi-kun. When other people already lost hope of saving him,"

"But, I am truly useless H-H-Hai-Bara... I was supposed to be the strongest one. In reality, I can't even s-save my s-son from Sukuna's control. I am Worthless-"

"What if I said there a way you that can make Sukuna's soul out of Megumi's body?"

I stared deeply at Haibara's face, trying to determine if he was joking with me. He is completely serious about this.

"..h-how? Haibara, did you realise that I am kinda dead, right now? So how...?"

"Kami-sama, he can revive you back to 100%. He can also teach you the ultimate technique to finally banish Sukuna from Megumi's body, thereby ending this fight," said Haibara calmly.

I just stay silent thinking about it. Why did Kami-sama just reveal this technique? Why he didn't just send the message through that angel curse? Or maybe through Tengen? Why did he just reveal it now?

Why?

What is the catch?

How big is it?

"In the end, all curses will be eradicated because negative energy will no longer be there on our Earth. All curses along with negative energy will be sealed and locked inside Sukuna's soul forever, making anyone who has curse energy including you, and other jujutsu sorcerers, powerless. But, you only have one shot to do it, cause the technique is powered trough life force therefore maybe you can also die from it. Are you okay with it, Satoru-senpai?" With nods, I just answer Haibara's quickly.

"At this moment, I will do anything whatever it takes to save my son and my students. But.....what happened to Son of Bitch at the end of this? What will happen to him? Did he gonna sentence into deepest hell?"

Haibara signed sadly before finally answering my questions.

"The thing is, Kami-sama will send him to another world. Thus it will be out the reach even for Kami-Sama's realm. So, we don't know what happened to Sukuna at the end. What fate he will receive at the end? So, will you do it, Gojo-senpai?" Haibara's black eyes just stare deeply toward my six eyes. After a moment of thinking about it, I had my answer.

"......okay, let's fucking do it"

Here are some memes to brighten your day :

Cast:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.5K 17
๐–๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๏ฟฝ...
2.9K 58 14
ใ€Œ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐žใ€ โ€• fallin' in which, jujutsu kaisen characters consider you to be...
24.9K 908 12
โž๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€โž ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ- 30/06/2021 DISCONTINUED ๐‘๐„๐…๐‹๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€.เณƒเฟ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ...
501K 16.7K 25
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€ ๐‘๐˜๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐ ๐’๐”๐Š๐”๐๐€ หห‹ยฐ โ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐€ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐Œ๐‹๐„๐’๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡. โž ๅ—ใ‘ : "๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ...