Mortal Kombat Characters x Re...

De IllKnockYouOUT

You are inside the 2023 MK1 World!!!! Either as their child, partner, parent, or sibling. Enjoy!! Mai multe

(A/N)
🗡Kenshi👨‍🦯
~~You Abandoned Us~~
Earthrealm's Greatest Swordsman
🔥Liu Kang🔥
~~She's way out of your league~~
Three Little Words (Angst/Fluff)
🎬Johnny Cage🎥
~~No time for kids~~
🦾Jax Briggs🦾
⚡️Raiden⚡️
~~Your friend says you're interested in me~~
🦂 Scorpion🔥
🧊 Sub Zero 🧊
Follow My Lead
[Just An Idea] Mean Husband
🥷Kitana🟦
Demon Slayer
🔫Erron Black◼️
👒Kung Lao🔪
~~My sister is upset you haven't been writing~~
🔫Sonya Blade🔫
♀️🫧Cassie Cage🔫🔫
Truth or Dare
🤖Jacqui Briggs⚡️
~~It's what sisters do~~
🩸Skarlet🟥
♀️Mileena🦷
Diseased
🥋Takeda🟨
~~Beautiful~~
👊General Shao🔨
Sindel's Banquet
🧒Reiko🔨
You Deserve This (angst/fluff)
🦷Havik🩸
Opposites Attract
And let you get your ass kicked? No way.
Embrace it!
👦👧👦Polyamorous👧👦👧
Sub Zero x Reader x Scorpion
Kitana x Reader x Mileena
🔥🧊Preferences⚡️👒
When They Accidentally Call You Their Ex-Lover's Name
They touch your *cough* boobs *cough*
When They Accidentally Call You Their Ex-Lover's Name PT.2
🔪Yanderes🩸
🗡🗡🗡Intro Dialogues🔫🔫🔫
Johnny Cage x Reader
Liu Kang x Reader
Carrie White Romance
Shang Tsung x Funny!Reader

Sindel x Fem!Reader x Li Mei

269 4 0
De IllKnockYouOUT

zhivaxo requested this chapter!!

[Context] - You are dating Sindel and Li Mei. Sindel hates Li Mei because her husband died on Li Mei's watch. Sindel constantly tries to get you to break up with Li Mei.
**************************

"I just don't understand why you're even giving her a chance!" Sindel argued with me, "She's careless and reckless."

"Sindel-" I tried to speak, but she cut me off.

"No, no, please listen," Sindel tried to reason, "She will get you killed. She is not trustworthy or strong. Look what happened to Jerrod- dead! On her watch."

I was surprised. Why did Sindel bring Jerrod into this? Wasn't she happy with me? If she wasn't over him, why was she with me?

"So that is what this is about," I realized, "You're not over Jerrod."

"What? Of course, I am-"

"You aren't! If you were, his name wouldn't have left your lips. I think you need time to get over him. I should go."

"Wait, no, wait-"

"Sindel, it's okay. A break is what we need. I'll see you soon."

**************************
{A few hours later}

"Well, he was her first love," Li Mei tried to defend Sindel, "I wouldn't be over mine if an ambush of people unjustly killed her."

"Li Mei, I'm saying she should've told me she wasn't over him!" I exclaimed, "I can't be with someone who still thinks daily about their ex."

"Well, what about your exes?"

"I'm over them!"

"Even your first one?"

"I got over them once I realized it wasn't them who were worth my time. It was Sindel."

Li Mei smiled and teased, "What about me?"

I laughed, "Well, I don't know."

She rolled her eyes and chuckled, "Wow."

Li Mei and I laughed and joked around for a bit. After a while, she sat behind me and released my hair from the tight ponytail I styled.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Braiding your hair," she answered shortly.

I smiled and leaned into her. She laughed and protested, "How am I supposed to braid your hair if you're leaning on me?"

I closed my eyes and started falling asleep after saying, "How am I supposed to sleep when I'm sitting up?"

**************************

{Back to Sindel}

"Sindel?" I called, entering her throne room.

"You're back?" She asks like she has been waiting a long time for me to return.

Once Sindel saw me, she sprinted towards me. She hugged me tightly and released a shaky breath, "I thought you wouldn't return to me."

I pulled away and put my hands on both sides of her arm, "I would never do that to you. I promise."

She smiled and pulled me into another hug, "I'm sorry. That was very stupid of me."

"No," I shook my head, "I was in the wrong. He's your first love, Sindel. I was just jealous, honestly."

"Ha! You? Jealous?"

"Yes, I was jealous."

"Darling, you have nothing to be jealous of-"

"(Y/N), wait! You forgot your- Sindel," Li Mei said as she sprinted into the room.

She looked surprised to see Sindel, but Sindel looked irritated to see Li Mei. Sindel scoffed and left the room, bumping Li Mei's arm.

"Well, that was dramatic," Li Mei chuckled.

I groaned and chased after Sindel, "Sindel, wait!"

I sprinted down the halls, but I couldn't find Sindel. How did she disappear so fast? Luckily, I found Kitana in the hallway. I walked over to and asked if she'd seen Sindel.

"My mom?" She asked for confirmation, "Yeah, she just went into her room. She looked distraught."

I sighed and turned around since I had already walked past Sindel's room. I began thinking about what I wanted to say, but I didn't even know the problem. I can't fix our situation or apologize for not knowing what I did wrong. I sighed as I knocked on the door. The door opened when my hand made contact with it.

"Sindel?" I called, as i entered the room, "You in here?"

"Get out," growled, not facing me.

"No, Sindel," I protested, "I want to know why you're angry at me!"

"I said, get out!" She screeched, sending me flying out of the room and crashing into a wall.

"(Y/N)!" Li Mei shouted, "Are you alright?!"

"I'm fine," I groaned as I accepted Li Mei's help, "I'm fine." I glared at Sindel.

Sindel was staring at me, eyes wide and teary, hands covering her mouth in surprise, breathing heavily.

Li Mei glared at Sindel and shouted, "What is wrong with you?! How could you do that?!"

Sindel was slowly getting over her shock, "It-It was an accident, I-"

"I think you should stay far away from her!" Li Mei snapped, pulled me up, and walked away, taking me with her.

We walked past Mileena, who sent me a worried glance. I smiled at her and told her I was alright, but she didn't believe me. Instead of asking questions, she just dropped the subject. Li Mei and I arrived at the infirmary, and before setting me down on the bed, she asked me where i felt pain.

"Li Mei, I'm fi-" I tried to say, but she cut me off.

"Please don't lie to me," she pleaded, "I want to help you."

I sighed but answered anyway, "It's mainly my back since I flew into that wall, but Li Mei, I'm-"

"Don't you dare say you're fine!"

I sighed as I let the nurses do their job. It wasn't Sindel's fault, but Li Mei will never understand that. They'll keep fighting, and I'll always be in the middle. I groaned and closed my eyes. This situation is stressful.

**************************
{A few days later}
{Li Mei POV}

Although I am angry at her, I need to speak to Sindel. Ever since (Y/N) has been released from the infirmary, she's been moping around our house. Yes, we do live together. We'd been living together before we started a relationship. (Y/N) has been moping because she was worried about Sindel.

We all know how Sindel gets whenever she hurts someone she loves. One time, she was training with Mileena and punched her in the nose, breaking it. Sindel was hurting but didn't show it. Instead, she was being extremely rough and heartless to everyone. Let's just say she made many enemies that week.

I don't want a repeat of that, so I am going to speak to Sindel. After making sure (Y/N) would be okay with me being gone from home for a while, I started my walk to the castle. Once I entered the palace, I saw many people rushing around the halls. I caught a young girl holding a pile of blankets and sprinting down the hall.

"Excuse me, are you going to Sindel?" I asked her politely.

"Yes," she answered, "she's in a mood."

"Do you mind if I tag along? I know how to get her out of this mood, I think."

She sighed out of relief and smiled, "That would be great. This way!"

She led me to Sindel's room, and I entered without knocking. It was a mess in here. The walls and mirrors had cracked like she had been using her powers. She had mascara pouring from her eyelashes. She had pulled the drawers out of the dresser.
When she heard my footsteps, she turned around.

"How dare you enter my room without—" Sindel stopped speaking after she saw it was me, "Li Mei!"

"Sindel," I greeted, taking a look around her room.

"How is she?" Sindel asked, referring to (Y/N).

"She misses you."

"I miss her, too."

"You should speak to her."

"I want to! But—"

"Speak to her. I hate seeing her walk around, heartbroken."

Sindel sighed and nodded. I took it as a sign that I could leave, so I did. On my way out, I told all the panicking people that Sidnel was fine and didn't need anything. I told them it was all right to continue their everyday activities.

I returned to my and (Y/N)'s home. She was sleeping on the couch, probably waiting for me. I approached her and shook her lightly.

"Wake up, please," I whispered.

"Please? What are you, Canadian?" She joked.

"You need to speak with Sindel."

"She doesn't want to—"

"Of course she does. I just spoke to her."

"She was kind towards you?"

"Yeah. Just go talk to Sindel, please?"

(Y/N) sighed, nodded, and went upstairs to get changed. I hope this works out. I hope Sindel will forgive and accept me. I just want everyone to be happy. I should rest. I can't imagine how stressed (Y/N) feels about the situation.
             **************************
{Sindel POV}

"(Y/N)!" I gasped as I rushed to hug her.

"Sindel," she chuckled and hugged back, "Listen, I—"

"I have been terrible to you this week," I interrupted.

"What?"

"I have been horrible. I was constantly thinking about my late husband; I got mad at you just because you were dating someone alongside me, even though I said it was okay. I threw a fit when I hurt you, I didn't reach out to make sure you were okay, I didn't realize I was the problem until—"

"Woah, wait!" She stopped me, "You are not a problem. You've never been a problem. Sindel, these were just pointless arguments! Sure, we said and did stuff that we regret, but at the end of the day, I still love you. Both of you."

Before I could question what she meant by both, Li Mei entered my room. I smiled at her, appreciating how she helped me. I turned to Li Mei and grabbed both her hands.

"Li Mei," I started, "I apologize for always holding a grudge against you. It wasn't your fault. I'm sorry for all the dirty looks I sent you and all the mean words I said behind your back. I apologize for treating you wrong, and excluding you. From now on, if we're going to be in a relationship, we must do stuff together. No arguments, no hatred."

"Thank you, Sindel," Li Mei said.

We all stood there smiling at each other, not really knowing what to do next. We just felt...happy.

WORDS: 1708

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

638K 8.8K 113
Beware of bad grammar, this book was published months ago😂🔪🗡🔫 Also, I no longer take requests This is Mortal Kombat X Ok? I'm sorry if I don't kn...
22.3K 297 24
idk how to write you can request!!!!!!!!
3.2K 105 15
Two years after Shao Kahn's defeat, the Earthrealm has to face an old new enemy : the Fallen God Shinnok. Raiden, the Thunder God, and Sakuya, the Na...
8.8K 346 94
Raiden is in dire need of new protectors for Earthrealm, due to the deaths of Liu Kang and Kung Lao. His search ends when he begins to train once bi...