Diluc x Kaeya

By hong_shi_bai_wong

The reason this exist is a request from a friend. I DO NOT LIKE THIS SHIP AT ALL. No more of this stupid stor... More

Transformation
Diana from Fontaine
Preparing for dinner
Welcoming guests
On a full moon
Snow Red and the Icy Prince
A trip to the library
Mutual feelings?
Thoughts on gender bent Diluc
Revert
Culprit from Inazuma
Lady Diana helps the Knights
Getting to know the samurais
A bottle for information
Gathering information through Arataki Itto
Maid exchange
Chair sniff
Sniffing Lady Diana
The purpose of visit
Deal
Sleepover
Change during dinner
Disguised
Sayu's new friend
Sayu's secret
Sea route trading
Fish blasting adventures
False information
Nearby abyss monster
Abyss lector
Jean in a pickle
Spell casting
Darknight Hero location
Scrap of paper
4 bottles this time
Klee and Yoimiya's dangerous adventure
Yoimiya's tactics
Lady Diana's trip to the library
Different language
Like an old married couple
A single word
Narrowing it down
An ally?
A hard ask
Farewell party
Culprit found
Reason
Epilogue

Thoma and Noelle

45 0 0
By hong_shi_bai_wong

"Let me help you!" Thoma got his own cleaning materials and started picking up trash from the ground.

"Oh no, please don't, you are a guest, this is my duty!" The young girl in a maid armor told Thoma.

"No please, I love cleaning, you are doing me a favor if you let me help."

The maid looked shy, "Oh.... okay then."

"I'm Thoma by the way."

"N-noelle, my name is Noelle."

Thoma smiled, "Beautiful name you got there, nice to meet you Noelle!"

"You too sir Thoma."

"Oh Thoma is just fine, I am no knight after all." Noelle just nodded and went back to cleaning.

"I don't think I saw you at the Knights of Favonius headquarters when we arrived," Thoma attempted to start a conversation.

"Ah yes, I was out training out in the wild, but when I was about to return, I found a bunch of abyss monsters doing some suspicious activities. I went to go check it out, but when I got close, I saw a tall, human like figure. I went to go see if they were alright, but then he just.... disappeared. I was really confused because all the other abyss monsters just vanished."

"Have you reported this yet?"

"Ah no, it was probably the Darknight hero of Mondstadt who I saw a few days ago, he is someone who serves justice and protects Mondstadt from the shadows, I didn't want to interrupt or bring attention to him so I left it be."

Thoma sighed, "Well if Mondstadt got a great hero, there is no need to worry about the safety of the civilians."

Noelle nodded and both went back to cleaning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 2.3K 22
He was just an ordinary boy until the day he ran out of luck and death happens to be around the corner to pull the plug. Waking up in a completely di...
1.6K 25 8
-mature- You arrive at Liyue Harbor with Beidou's ship, you're having the best time of your life with Kazuha by your side. Beidou tells you that you...
6.3K 142 10
The Abyss is calling for Kaeya. Diluc never got to say anything to Kaeya before he suddenly had gone missing. Will Kaeya really choose to be a part...
11.3K 308 18
Chongyun and Xingqiu are best friends. But a school project makes Chongyun write in his diary, and things spiral downwards after Xingqiu accidently r...