Diluc x Kaeya

By hong_shi_bai_wong

The reason this exist is a request from a friend. I DO NOT LIKE THIS SHIP AT ALL. No more of this stupid stor... More

Transformation
Diana from Fontaine
Preparing for dinner
Welcoming guests
On a full moon
Snow Red and the Icy Prince
A trip to the library
Mutual feelings?
Thoughts on gender bent Diluc
Revert
Culprit from Inazuma
Lady Diana helps the Knights
Getting to know the samurais
A bottle for information
Gathering information through Arataki Itto
Maid exchange
Chair sniff
Sniffing Lady Diana
The purpose of visit
Deal
Sleepover
Change during dinner
Disguised
Thoma and Noelle
Sayu's secret
Sea route trading
Fish blasting adventures
False information
Nearby abyss monster
Abyss lector
Jean in a pickle
Spell casting
Darknight Hero location
Scrap of paper
4 bottles this time
Klee and Yoimiya's dangerous adventure
Yoimiya's tactics
Lady Diana's trip to the library
Different language
Like an old married couple
A single word
Narrowing it down
An ally?
A hard ask
Farewell party
Culprit found
Reason
Epilogue

Sayu's new friend

67 3 3
By hong_shi_bai_wong

"Hey Ayaka, when can I leave?" Sayu was started to fall asleep again, the noise of the party was not a place she wanted to be near around.

Ayaka gave a warm smile, "Please try to stay a little longer, it would be rude to leave after our new Mondstadt friends prepared such a great party just for us."

Sayu pouted, she wanted to go somewhere, anywhere quite, but she couldn't do anything rude, or else Kano Nana will be angry, and she is scary when she is angry.

Wanting to leave, Sayu slowly sipped at her drink, then another, then another, "Whoa, this drink is really good! Who made this?"

"Ah, I think it's that pink haired bartender with cat ears over there," Thoma pointed to the direction where there was a long line.

Sayu left the table she was at, and used her ninja skills to sneak past the line and made her way to the front of the line.

"What do you want?" The pink haired bartender asked. She was about Sayu's height and a scary face.

"Um.... did you make this drink?" Sayu gave her cup to the bartender.

"Yes I did, do you want seconds?"

"Later, can you tell me how to make this? This is sooooooo good!" Sayu had sparkles in her eyes.

The bartender looked disgusted, "IT'S NOT SUPPOSE TO TASTE GOOD!"

Sayu ignored the bartender, and instead hopped over the counter to be on the same side as her, "My name is Sayu, Shuumatmatsuban ninja, and you?"

"Diona....... of Springvale," Diona said with a moping tone.

Sayu smiled, "Nice to meet you new friend!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365 17 1
Written in second POV Gender neutral You're traveling world to world to complete tasks, yet you don't know who you are or why you're doing this. Fur...
182K 5.5K 15
[COMPLETED β—Œ March 16 2021] (Warning, in this story both travelers have ships of both AmberxLumine, and DilucxAether. If you have a problem with such...
20.8K 687 35
This is just a silly thing for me and my friend 🀭. But hey everyone enjoys random ships right? β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™. πŸ’™...
168K 6.8K 66
γ€Žkaeya x f!reader』 ❝ you've always been here for me. i couldn't thank you enough. ❞ ❝ it's... it's my job, master kaeya. ❞ ❝ oh... so cold. ❞ started...