𝐁𝐎𝐘 π‚π‡πˆπ‹πƒ.

By TERRORT0P

𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ - his mindset is younger then his age, making him a person that can't learn easy. Will a rand... More

𝟢𝟢𝟢 - π™±π™Ύπšˆ 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙳.
𝟢𝟢𝟷.
𝟢𝟢𝟸.
𝟢𝟢𝟹.
𝟢𝟢𝟺.
𝟢𝟢𝟻.
𝟢𝟢𝟼.
𝟢𝟢𝟽.
𝟢𝟢𝟿.
𝟢𝟷𝟢.
𝟢𝟷𝟷.
𝟢𝟷𝟸.
𝟢𝟷𝟹.
𝟢𝟷𝟺.
𝟢𝟷𝟻.
𝟢𝟷𝟼.
𝟢𝟷𝟽.
𝟢𝟷𝟾.
𝟢𝟷𝟿.
𝟢𝟸𝟢.

𝟢𝟢𝟾.

1.9K 79 34
By TERRORT0P

𝙳𝙰𝙸𝙹𝙰 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚁𝙴.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

DAIJA turned over in the bed, feeling specials presents not there anymore. She grabbed her phone texting him, since he had just bought a new phone.

Baby where are you?

I'm omw, got you breakfast wyd?

Oh okay, i just woke up. Imma eat then head to work. You got anything to do today?

Yeah another photoshoot for this brand, wanna come?

Baby I just said I got work, imma cancel today for you 😭

Okay i love you bye

I love you more 💗

She smiled setting her phone down, yawning rubbing her eyes. She got out her bed, stretching her arms going to the bathroom.

She washed her face, as she grabbed a new toothbrush in dai's bathroom. using her toothpaste as she brushed her teeth.

Going inside night closet, she picked out her pink juicy couture along with a new bra and panty set.

Starting her shower, before hearing her phone ring.

Just got your food, omw home see ya. 👋🏾
Hearted message!

She laughed at his choice of emojis, shaking her head as she hearted the message. Getting inside the shower, she used her strawberry scrub.

Also using her coconut body wash, washing her face. She heard the front door open, knowing it was special.

She heard the bathroom door open making her pull the trigger shower curtain back. Seeing it was special she kissed him.

'Your food on the bed. Hurry I don't wanna be late.' He spoke, she seen he was dressed in a grey Nike tech with white forces.

'Okay ok- we can be a little late.' He spoke kissing her lips making her laugh.

'No! Go wait out there freaky boy!' She spoke before shooing him away rolling her eyes as he closed the door.

She went on her phone, calling her sister dove. She watched it ring for 2 seconds seeing her sister pop on the screen.

'Hey boo boo!' She said to her sister making her wave, 'what the fuck you doing??' Her sister spoke looking in the camera.

'Back your fat face. And finna go out. I wanna hang out with you tonight tho!' She spoke making her sister nod.

'Girl finally I been dealing with big head ass sema- don't talk about me lizard!' She heard semaj say making her laugh.

'That's semaj? Gimmie the phone!' Special spoke, snatching the phone as he seen semaj waving.

'What you doing lil nigga!' He heard semaj say.

'Waiting for the turtle daija I got another photoshoot finna get paidddddd' he yelled making daija laugh

'My nigga! Me and dove finna eat with her fat ass!' Semaj spoke making dove mush his head rolling her eyes.

'Yeah we going out to eat, we gonna come over there at like 9' dove said making both daija and special nod as he handed her back her phone.

'Peace maj love ya dawg!' He spoke making semaj wave saying the same back

'See ya later love ya more du!' He spoke as they hanged up.

'As I was saying we can be a little La- special if you don't go' she spoke making him laugh as he walked out the bathroom.

He went inside his room, grabbing his fidget. Before going downstairs inside his car.

Special, thought about getting body guards. But he only needed them to drive and to watch his surroundings for him.

'Wassup Tom and Mike.' He spoke greeting both of his guards.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽

'Sup Mr.Gaulden.' They both said, before they hopped in the front seat.

'Remember we going too gucci warehouse.' He spoke before grabbing his cig making both the security guards nod.

Daija look taking his cig away from him, 'special what the fuck?!?!' She looked at him making him sigh as he grabbed another one.

'It ain't that serious.' He mumbled, putting it inside his mouth lighting it.

Blowing the smoke in her face smiling, as he kissed her cheek. She wiped her hand back and forth moving the smoke as she looked at him.

'If you don't quick, I'm leaving.' She mumbled, making him shrug.

'Leave. Aye pull the car ova real quick.' He spoke, making her look.

As the car pulled over, he looked at her. Throwing his cigarette out. 'Leave.' He spoke pointing at he door making her shrug as she got out the car.

He slammed the door, 'y'all can g- you sure mr.gualden. Yeah I'm sure y'all got it.' He spoke looking at her before pulling out another cigarette.

He waved at her smiling, as she mugged him. He left as he looked in his window seeing her roll her eyes pulling out her phone.

He shrugged his shoulders, tapping his cigarette as he smushed it with his fingers throwing it out. Coughing, he grabbed his fidget. Keeping his fingers busy.

He watched as the car drove passed her, he watched as his phone rung seeing it was her texting him. He wanted to laugh.

I'm done with you, special.
And I mean it.

Bet get yo bags and shi out my house once I'm there.

Dai dai 💗 liked your message

He shrugged, she wasn't the only one who was in the world. In that case, he was going to move on.

'Aye, could y'all turn around back to my house please? I got some to handle.' He spoke to Tom and Mike making them nod as they turned back around, parking infront of his house.

'Say dai where you at.' He spoke seeing as she was packing her things, tears falling down her face.

'You crying? Lemme see.' He spoke grabbing her face as he looked at her mascara running down her face.

'Leave me alone special please.' She spoke as she wiped her eyes.

'Den hurry up and leave. You taking to long.' He mumbled.

'Why are you being like this. Special stop acting like this with me.' She spoke walking up to him, looking at him.

He watched as she tried to get him to look at her, he just kept his eyes to his shoes.

'Special, talk to me.' She mumbled grabbing his face, he watched as his eyes got teary.

'I think I should leave you alone.' He mumbled making tears fall down her eyes faster.

'No special! Special what's going on. Where is this coming from. What do you mean.' She spoke as she cried.

'It's best for you. Just go daija.' He said leaving out the room as she texted her sister to come pick her up.

She piled all her clothes wiping her eyes as she zipped her suitcase going down the stairs, watching as her sister pulled up.

She stuff the suitcase in the truck, getting inside the passenger seat. As she broke down into her sisters arms.

'I don't know what I did. Oh my god dove.' She spoke as she cried.

'It's best if you leave him alone, for your own good.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681 50 12
Sometimes the biggest threats are family. James, a soon-to-be high school graduate and ranking member of the locally known outcasts, is about to take...
7.9K 47 17
Read the title and tags
556 4 24
Two teenagers living in different sides of a country at war. .. fate put them together. .. how will they work it out when they are sworn enemies?
1.2K 33 27
Zac goes from being a middle school girls basketball coach to being a high school boys basketball coach and finds that he needs help from a new assis...