Muggle // Severus Snape

Od rissarosewrites

Severus moves his wife, Avalon, a muggle to hogwarts at the news of Sirius Blacks escape thinking Hogwarts wo... Více

1. Muggle
2. Magical
3. We Need a Cat
4. Frog Choir
5. Hippogriff
7. Mad Man
8. Remarkable
9. Qualified
10. Cancelled
11. Bunny Rabbit
12 True Love
13. I'm A Cat
14. Intrusive Thoughts
15. Newt
16. Happiness
17. Negative
18. Fail Them
19. Burnt
20. Evil Death Tree
21. Werewolf
22. Cheeto
23. My Girl
24. Daddy
25. You Got Mail
26. Malfoy Manor
27. Zap
Goblet of Fire
29. Dollhouse
30. World Cup
31. Single Malt Whiskey
32. Curse
33. Tri
34. Salamanders
35. Load of Bologna
36. Woe A Woman
37. Dragon Eggs
38. Miscreant
39. Dance Partner
40. Jealousy
41. Brewing
42. Lethal
43. Merpeople
44. Threatening Children
45. He's Back
46. Dark Marks
47. Test
Order of the Phoenix
49. Popcorn
50. Induct Him
51. Ultrasound
52. Thestral
53. How Dare You
54. Unsuccessful
55. Smashing Ornaments
56. Unmerry Christmas
57. Truth
58. Harwin & Emmalina
59. Padfoot
60. Suffer
Half Blood Prince
62. Unbreakable
63. Terrify
64. Love Potions
65. Excuse Me For Caring
66. Arm Candy
67. Mysterious
68. Don't Tell Avalon
69. Luck
70. The Half Blood
Deathly Hallows
72. The Monster
73. Muggle Studies
74. Premonitions
75. Bad Man
76. Sanctuary
77. Herbology
78. Diadem
79. Villain
80. Pray
81. Venom
Begin Again
83. Promise
84. Apothecary
85. Muggle Life

6. Bogart

10K 352 39
Od rissarosewrites

"When I heard you were in the med wing," Severus rasped holding onto Avalon. 

"I'm fine, Hagrid had a Hippogriff and it didnt like Mr Draco." Avalon remarked. 

"Day one he is dealing with dangerous and untrained magical creatures?" Severus scoffed. 

"The kids were having fun... sort of...before. I was very confused as well, Severus he doesnt have a syllabus." Avalon added. "How am I supposed to know what to study up on if he is just working on whatever magical creature he stumbles upon? I can't know all the magical creatures ever to exsit." Avalon declared. 

"Draco!" Lucius demanded marching past Severus. "What happened?"  Avalons gaze followed them. 

"He's going to be okay," Avalon cut in as Draco rambled. "He got lucky." 

"Madam Pomfrey said another minute and l could've lost my arm." Draco agreed. 

"I did not." Pomfrey corrected. 

"Who was your teacher? This woman?" Lucius questioned. 

"Hagrid." Draco corrected. 

"The oaf?" LUcius questioned. Draco nodded. 

"Ms Avalon brought me here." Draco added. 

"Thank you... Avalon." Lucius offered coldly before turning back to Draco. "I'm going to handle this." 

"Come on Avalon," Severus led her away. "I doubt you will have lessons today, not with Lucius on a rampage." 

"Lucius, he's your friend, oh you have told me of Draco." Avalon realized as they walked. 

"Yes, he is a smart boy but pompous like his father." Severus agreed. 

+

'Intriguing isn't it?' remus said as the wardrobe shook in front of them 'anyone want to guess as to what is inside?'

'A Bogert.'

'Very good can anyone tell me what a Bogert looks like?' Remus went on

'No one knows.' Hermione told him 'a Bogert is a shape shifters they take the shape of whatever the particular person fears the most that's what makes them-'

'So terrifying yes.' Remus finished 'luckily a very simple charm can be used to defeat a Bogert.' Remus stood to the side of the wardrobe clattered behind him 'let's practice. Without wands please. Ridiculous.' he said they repeated him 'ridiculous. loud and clear.' they echoed him again now. Avalon peered in, Severus was right, Hagrid was in meetings and care of magical creatures for the day was postponed to readings in the library instead of lessons. 

 'that was the easy part but the incantation alone is not enough What really finishes Bogert is laughter you need to force it to assume a shape to which you find amusing. Let me explain Neville will you join me please?' nervously he stepped forward 'don't be shy come on don't worry. Now what frightens you Neville most of all?' Remus questioned.

'Professor Snape.' Neville murmured. Avalon gave a sad smile. 

'What?' Remus questioned a hand to his ear.

'Professor Snape.' he said loudly

'Professor Snape.' Remus said louder laughing the rest of the class joined in, Severus clearly terrified the students. But Avalon knew Severus as a sweet man that loved to read and always kissed her goodnight. 'Do you have a grandmother Neville?'

'Yes but I don't want the Bogert to turn into hurt either.' Neville admitted

'No.' Remus agreed 'it won't but I want you to picture her clothes very clearly in your mind.'

'She carries a red handbag.'

'We do not need to hear Neville as long as you see it we will see it... now when I open that wardrobe here's what I want you to do.' Remus leaned down whispered in neville ear. 'I need you to imagine Professor Snape in your grandmothers clothes.' Remus whispered 'can you do that?' Neville nodded 'wand at the ready 1, 2. 3,' with a wave of his wand he opened the wardrobe taking a step back behind Neville. Severus stepped out threateningly taking dangerous steps towards Neville. 'Think Neville think.' Remus encouraged. Avalon took a step forward, it looked like her severus. 

'Ridiculous.' he shouted and right before their eyes Severus was wearing a green fur-lined jacket a hat with a bird perched on top and an obnoxious red handbag even avalon had to laugh as well and heels she looked at his feet heels, heels! Avalon couldnt believe what she was seeing but then again everything about this place was hard to believe. 

'All right I want everyone to get in line and picture the thing they fear the most.' Remus said, the Bogart Severus looked around the room confused still dressed and Neville's grandmothers clothes. "Wand at the ready,' Remus said and ron raised his wand nervously.

'Ridiculous.' Ron said and the spider was on roller skates the next student was up turning into a giant snake she held her wand saying ridiculous and it turned into a giant joke in the box.

'Next.' Remus said laughing Harry was Up Next The Bogart took its time shifting before turning into a Dementor Remus jumped in front of him as the dementor came towards him and it shifted into the moon. Avalon stared back at him confused, the moon, what was scary about the moon? In front of them all remus shouted, ridiculous he shot it, it turned into a balloon it's air blasting out around them as he sent it back into the wardrobe. Slamming it closed Remus turned back to the group.

'sorry everyone that's enough for today I can't have too much of a good thing.'' Avalon waited for the class to clear out before she stepped forward. 

"That was a great lesson, better than our failed Hippogriff lesson." Avalon remarked. 

"I heard about that." Remus agreed. "What do I owe the pleasure?" 

"Do bogarts work on muggles?" Avalon questioned

"Oh yes they work on all sorts of creatures." remus told her

"Im not really a creature though am i?" She joked

"An exquisite creature." Remus assured severus heard avalons laugh coming from the defense against the dark arts room and was less than pleased furious would be a better word to see avalon talking with remus.

"Could I try it?" Avalon mused

"Of course but i will need to turn it back," remus told her as severus peeked in opening the door a crack. When he said he wanted avalon to make friends he was thinking more along the lines of minerva or poppy not ever did he think she would get along with remus lupin. Remus moved behind avalon before releasing the bogart it stared at her before shifting into a shark.

"You know this is a fear of mine that sharks will develop the ability to swim out of the water." Avalon remarked.

"They take on your greatest fear." Remus reminded her avalon stepped back into him as the shark swam towards them. Remus put his hand to her hip as she leaned back to get away from the shark.

"It looks to real. Change it back," avalon requested with urgency, her breathing getting heavy the shark got closer.

"Say the magic words." Remus whispered in her ear. Severus hated every second of this. Every. Single. Fucking. Second.

"And wave my imaginary wand?" Avalon mused remus nodded smiling down at her. "Ridiculous." She said breathlessly, waving a finger in the air.

"Ridiculous!" Remus repeated and sent the bogart back avalon laughed out turning to face remus.

"Thank you remus that was fun. Terrifying but fun." Avalon told him.

"Of course, you are always welcome to sit in on my class." Remus assured. "Its nice to see someone so completely attentive." He remarked.

"Its all just so fascinating," avalon told him.

"Did professor snape not tell you of magic?" Remus questioned

"Oh he did but this place... this cannot be explained to a muggle brain correctly." Avalon told him.

"Well i think you fit in quite nice here." remus told her

"Thank you." Avalon said sincerely that was when she saw severus at the door. "Severus did you see the bogart?" Avalon questioned running past remus. "It takes on the shape of anyone's greatest fear. Magic is so weird!" Avalon exclaimed and severus wrapped his arms around her.

"Yes. Magic is strange." Severus agreed. "Come you will miss dinner." Severus remarked.

"See you later remus, thanks for the lesson." She added. 

"Goodbye Avalon." remus replied, he noticed the stern glare from severus but couldnt care less. Tormenting Severus was a favorite past time. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

384K 13.2K 50
After the war was over, and Voldemort died, all death eaters were captured and killed except for a few who escaped the country before they were found...
44K 1.6K 60
It's 10 years later and everything has changed. Sirius was taken away all those years ago and you haven't spoken to him since. You and Severus have g...
11.1K 236 37
"Severus Snape hasn't always been the best man. But when it matters most, he undergoes a treacherous journey that no one has done before- bringing th...
1.8K 69 19
©2024 AssonanceWriter ©2001 All Rights Reserved All original Characters belong to J.K Rowling [Genre: Boy Love, Coming-of-age, Drama, Emotional, Erot...