𝐁𝐎𝐘 π‚π‡πˆπ‹πƒ.

By xembolish

𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ - his mindset is younger then his age, making him a person that can't learn easy. Will a rand... More

𝟢𝟢𝟢 - π™±π™Ύπšˆ 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙳.
𝟢𝟢𝟷.
𝟢𝟢𝟹.
𝟢𝟢𝟺.
𝟢𝟢𝟻.
𝟢𝟢𝟼.
𝟢𝟢𝟽.
𝟢𝟢𝟾.
𝟢𝟢𝟿.
𝟢𝟷𝟢.
𝟢𝟷𝟷.
𝟢𝟷𝟸.
𝟢𝟷𝟹.
𝟢𝟷𝟺.
𝟢𝟷𝟻.
𝟢𝟷𝟼.
𝟢𝟷𝟽.
𝟢𝟷𝟾.
𝟢𝟷𝟿.
𝟢𝟸𝟢.

𝟢𝟢𝟸.

2.7K 148 42
By xembolish

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SPECIAL was tugging on his dreads as daija was trying to get him to read his abcs. She'd been rubbing his shoulder seeing him stressed.

'You got it. Just go slow. I'm not rushing you special.' She mumbled in his ears, as she seen tears falling down his face.

'This is, a- a? Then b, and c... I keep forgetting this one!' He spoke slamming his head down, on the wooded table.

'Special! It is okay! You are going to hurt yourself.' She spoke moving the alphabet sheet away from him as she sat on his lap.

His eyes red from how much he'd been crying, they have been trying to get his to learn the alphabet for the past hours. It just didn't click to him.

He laid his head on her chest, wrapping his arm around her waist as he began sobbing softly.

He didn't understand, this was this easiest thing he could ever do. He wondered why god made him like this, why couldn't he be a regular teenager? Like his brother.

But he had to be different, having the mindset of a 11 year old being 17 was embarrassing for him. He was about to be an adult and was like this.

He was embarrassed at the fact he couldn't say his abcs, and infront of a girl as beautiful as daija? Made him even more nervous and embarrassed.

'Daija im sorry.' He spoke as he began pulling on his dreads once again making daija remove his hand as he looked at his hazel orbs.

'And what are you sorry for?' She spoke, rubbing his face as she felt his become calm under her touch.

'That I'm not as smart as you want me to be. Youn wanna be seen with a boy like me.' He mumbled looking down feeling his eyes water again.

He wished he was different, and not some boy with a condition that everyone felt sorry for. People always thought since he had it, you could never treat him like a person.

It was like he was a statue, that people stared out, found cool. And he hated it, cause even with his condition he was still human and had feelings like everyone else.

She lifted his head up looking at him, 'don't you ever say that special, I don't hang out with you because you have something wrong with you. I hang out with you because you're cute, funny, and special.' She said making him smile.

Special didn't know how to feel, he smiled back before laying his head back on her chest. His stomach tingling, every-time he would get around her.

It was like he felt something, he never felt before but never knew what it could be. But he was going to ask his brother when she left. Which was gonna be in a couple of hours.

'Could we go upstairs and take a nap.' He whispered, making her nod as they both stood up. Special towering over her, as he followed her upstairs to his room.

He laid in his Spider-Man bed, turning off the light living his star nightlight on as daija laid against him. Her leg wrapped around him, before he cleared his throat.

'Can- can i put my arm around you?' He said making her nod smiling at his sweet way of asking for permission to touch her.

He laid his arm around her body, closing his eyes. 'See you later daija.' He spoke softly, making Diana giggle at the way he said goodnight.

'See you later, special.' She said kissing his cheek, making his dimples show. As he blushed, before turning his head. Dozing into a warm sleep.

Special began having dreams of his traumatic childhood experiences, before he got with his adoptive mother, Angela.

Angela saved him, she was a white lady. In her mid 40s, still looked very young for her age as she kept up with her self.

Her natural blonde curly hair, special found his mother beautiful. He looked up to her as the woman who made him who he was.

FLASHBACK

'You a lil bitch ass boy.' His father spoke to him pushing his hardly against a wall, he felt the wind get knocked out of him.

He began coughing as tears fell down his face, looking at his father holding a bottle of vodka and Hennessy in his hand.

'God, why couldn't I have a regular son. Not this lil nigga who got every single thing fucked up bout him.' He pointed to special in disgust.

Special finally took the courage to run up to his dad, only to get knocked to the floor meeting a hard punch.

His nose broken, as tears welled in his eyes. 'Pa stop please!' He yelled at the top of his lungs watching as his father dragged him by his legs and began thrashing punches to his face.

He grabbed the glass bottle of what he was drinking, before knocking it into specials head making him pass out.

Exactly why, he had now had 2 dents along his forehead. He had stitches right where his father did that. Now he was permanently stuck remembering how he got them.

FLASHBACK OVER

'No stop please! Leave me alone I'm sorry!' He spoke in his sleep turning his head as he felt somebody grabbing his shirt. The young boy feeling as if it was his father.

'Don't hit me! Please!' He spoke, his eyes still closed not wanting to see the evil man he visioned.

'Special it's me baby it's me!' He heard before feeling his body sweat as he opened one of his eyes seeing daija staring at him worrying as she caressed his face.

'Daija he's going to hurt me please stop him.' He mumbled hiding his face in her chest laying on her as he pulled the blanket up.

'Baby, I got you. nobody is here see?' She lifted the blanket slowly making him peek over it as he looked both ways, wiping his face letting out a breath.

He laid on her, closing his eyes. 'Do you wanna talk abo- no daija please.' He spoke making her nod as she rubbed his face again, seeing him now falling back to sleep as she did the same.

SEVERAL HOURS LATER.

Daija sanged her favorite song to special making him roll his eyes at her horrible voice. His mask covering his face, as his hat made his dreads hang on his eyes.

He watched as she brought out her phone and started recording him, 'grumpy lil boy look!' She said making him move the camera to her.

He looked at her pulling his mask down, 'I'm not grumpy!' He spoke seeing the camera back on him he waved and smiled making her stank face him.

'So fake!' She spoke laughing making him snicker as he pulled his mask back up.

They were now on there way to get ice cream since daija has been craving it she had to beg special to get out the bed to come with her.

'So, special where are you from?' She asked noticing her had quite an heavy accent, making him hum.

'Louisiana, Baton Rouge. You?' he asked looking out the window, yawning under his mask. Tapping his fingers against his leg. Grabbing Daija's phone he began watching his power rangers.

'Chicago, you know you could've asked me for my phone right?' She said as she watched him laugh at there actions, before snatching her phone away.

'It was getting to the best part! I'm sorry I took your phone could I have it back I left my iPad!' He spoke reaching for her phone.

She mugged him, making him smile showing his dimples as she groaned giving him her phone back as he resumed his video.

'Thanks dai!' He spoke, now making a nickname for her. He called her it time to time but not everyday.

'You welcome special.' She said laughing.

'They gonna put gummy bears in my ice cream?' He asked as he watched her park getting out the car, walking behind her inside the shop.

'Do you want gummy bears?' She asked making him nod his head fast as she giggled, before walking up as it was her turn.

'Hello, could I get a vanilla ice cream with gummy bears, and could I get another vanilla ice cream with strawberries and cherrys please?' She spoke as the lady made both of them, special grabbed them, before instantly eating his.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝙳𝙰𝙸𝙹𝙰 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚁𝙴

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

DAIJA licked her ice cream, as she paid. Before her and special left. Going back to the car, special sat in the passenger seat eating his ice cream as daija did the same.

'You like it toot?' She spoke making him nod his head, putting a thumbs up making her chuckle.

'Yes, who is toot?' He asked looking around, before she pointed at him.

'My tootie booty' she spoke making him groan in annoyance as she laughed kissing his forehead making him smile.

She took a note that ever since she met special, he loved affection. A kiss or hug would brighten his day, he loved being babied and playing.

Daija didn't know what this was, but she knew she had feelings for him. But in her mind, it would never work.

They both finished there ice creams, special going to the nearest trash can throwing them away before running back to the car shutting the door.

'Okay how long did that take me?' He asked out of breath as he clutched his chest smiling, before seeing her phone

'3.6 seconds wow you fast!' Daija complimented the younger making him smiled as he shut the car door.

She began driving back to his house, seeing him yawn and lay down. She knew it was time for his nap she tapped him.

'Uh uh, we almost there stay awake.' She said making him frown

He looked the other way, closing his eyes again as he felt a nudged making him teary eyed. 'I'm sleepy! Leave me lone.' He yelled, making daija flinch.

'Okay.'

'Wait I didn't mea-' he spoke before hearing the car door slam making him close his ears at the irritating sound.

He got out of the car, shutting his door before walking in the house. Shutting the door, he ran inside the house taking his shoes off.

Going upstairs, inside his room. He found daija laid in bed. Daija didn't know why he reacted in such a way, he never raised his voice at her.

She heard footsteps creep up to her, as somebody laid next to her. Turning her body, she felt him lay his head on her lower stomach.

'I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I'm just tired.' He spoke, yawning making her nod her head.

'Just don't yell. I don't like it.' She spoke rubbing his head he sat up looking at her.

She looked at him, she felt as if he was trying to tell her something but couldn't.

Out of nowhere, she felt his lips on top of hers. Her eyes widened, pushing him off. 'Special what the fu- I'm sorry! I didn't mean- I just- imma go.' He spoke quietly, getting up he left the room shutting the door.

She sat there, thinking of what he did. She wasn't complaining but it felt so.. different. Like it was not right for some reason, but felt good.

What was she going to do now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 33 27
Zac goes from being a middle school girls basketball coach to being a high school boys basketball coach and finds that he needs help from a new assis...
97 0 12
A 17 year old boy has just found out that there was a new girl. He is determined to befriend her and not let her be alone. Will it work? Will their f...
328K 10.1K 82
"...π’Š 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 π’šπ’π’– π’ˆπ’π’• 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’•π’“π’†π’π’ˆπ’•π’‰ 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒑 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 π’šπ’π’– 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’“π’†π’‚π’…π’š 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 π’Žπ’š 𝒍...
1.8K 42 33
A bad boy that's too hot for anyone. Can y/n win his heart and ego over?❀