Our Obsession

By lemonlimonnade

Aria Valentino the lost mafia princess. Kidnapped at 4 years old by her fathers best friend. A beautiful, yo... More

Introduction
ONE | Self Defense
TWO | Freedom?
THREE | Brothers
FOUR | Secrets
FIVE | Concern
SIX | Scars
SEVEN | Scars Pt.2
EIGHT | Trust
NINE | Laughter
TEN | Funeral
ELEVEN | Bruises
TWELVE | Truth
THIRTEEN | Aftermath
AN
AN
FOURTEEN | Freedom
FIFTEEN | Pancakes
SIXTEEN | Luca
SEVENTEEN | one more time
EIGHTEEN | family bonding
NINETEEN | Dead Man Screaming
TWENTY | Anger
TWENTY ONE | in love?
A.N
TWENTY TWO | Torture
TWENTY THREE | Revenge
TWENTY FOUR | Monopoly
AN Please Read
TWENTY FIVE | Paralysis
TWENTY-SIX | happy tears
TWENTY-SEVEN | The Mall
TWENTY-EIGHT | remembering
TWENTY-NINE | Ride
AN
THIRTY | Bugs
THIRTY ONE | Ride Pt. 2
THIRTY TWO | i love you
THIRTY THREE | Drugs
THIRTY FIVE | drinking
THIRTY SIX | drunk
THIRTY SEVEN | Hangover
THIRTY EIGHT | Monday
THIRTY NINE| Xander and Cameron
A.N
AN
FORTY | Tuesday
FORTY ONE | Haunted
FORTY TWO | Escaping Death
FORTY THREE | Nothing like Family
Characters
Characters pt. 2
FORTY FOUR | Day By Day
FORTY FIVE | Hospital
FORTY SIX | What the hell happened?!
FORTY SEVEN | Coming home
FORTY EIGHT | Here Goes Nothing
FORTY NINE | Truth Comes Out
FIFTY | Boss
AN
FIFTY ONE | I love you
FIFTY TWO | Healing
an

THIRTY FOUR | The Zoo

1.7K 39 8
By lemonlimonnade

After this mornings events I decided the zoo would be good for us.

I felt it would be good for us to get out of the house and to protect Aria a heavily populated area like the Zoo would be perfect.

"Hurry up you animals!" I yelled as Aria came running down to grab an apple.

"Don't eat too much Princess, I packed lunch for us to eat at the Zoo." I said smiling softly.

God she's softened me so much. I never use to smile this much, let alone smile at all.

She nodded and smiled quickly before pushing the apple into her mouth. She seemed a little off, but I pushed it off as she was nervous and excited for going to the zoo, for what Im assuming is her first time going.

Finally everyone was down here, we pilled all into one of our Black SUVs.

"Everyone ready?" I asked from the driver seat. I decided I would drive today, we still have the usual security in another SUV but I didn't want a driver today.

Everyone nods and a few yes's could be heard but mostly everyone was quiet. Sandro in the passenger seat has pulled up directions for me, I haven't ever driven to the Zoo. The last time any of us had gone was when the twins were still babies.

The drive was quiet up to the Zoo. It was a longer drive than I anticipated, so most everyone was pretty bored.

I looked back through the rear view mirror. Ari seemed anxious or more so scared. I looked over to Sandro giving him a concerning look. Everyone else in the car had was either asleep, Elio and Marcello, or on their phones not paying attention, Luca and Leo, then Ari was sitting there with the same look she had on her face when we picked her up from that police station. Terrified.

Sandro looked back at here, nodding at me confirming I wasn't just being paranoid.

I asked Sandro to take the wheel and keep an i on the road for me. I quickly pulled out my phone to text Ari.

Principessa <3

Me: Princess are you okay? You look scared..

Principessa: oh yeah I'm okay just everything from this morning and my head kinda hurts. But I'm okay I promise.

Me: you sure Ari, you look scared

Principessa: yeah Enzo I'm okay. I love you. Now focus on the road 😝

Enzo: I love you too Princess

I tucked my phone back in my pocket and grabbed the wheel from Sandro.

He looked at me with a questioning look. I nodded letting him know everything was okay. For now. I still think something is on her mind that's bothering her.

I looked back and she had her head leaning in the window with her eyes shut. Maybe she is just exhausted from this morning. I remember how Marcello used to be after he would come down off of a high. He was always so exhausted, they are siblings after all.

We finally pulled into the parking lot of the Zoo.

"Wake up everyone" I said loudly.

A few groans were heard but soon everyone's seatbelts were unlclicked.

"Everybody have your trackers on you?" I asked a little less loud.

After Ari was taken everyone including Luca was giving a piece of jewelry that doubles as a tracker when we were little.

Everyone nodded except for Ari. She just looked back at me confused. I pulled out a small black jewelry box and passed it down to her.

"Do not ever take it off okay? That's how we will find you even if you don't have your phone on you. All of your trackers report to our system at the house in an encrypted file." I said smiling softly at her.

She smiled back as she put on the simple diamond necklace.

"Thank you Enzo it's gorgeous" she said smiling softly.

"Of course Princess if I'm gonna track you I'll at least make it pretty." I said laughing slight.

"I'm also having a ring made for you as a back up" I said a little more serious.

She nodded and with that we all filtered out of the SUV.

The Zoo was typically pretty busy but I had called ahead and rented the zoo out for 2 hours to ensure Ari didn't get overwhelmed and for protection of course.

We got into the zoo after getting our wrist bands. "Where to first?" I asked looking back.

Don't get me wrong I was so excited for the Zoo but my anxiety was through the roof. I felt I was being watched.

"Do they have sea creatures here?" I ask softly not sure if that was a dumb question or not.

"Yeah of course. Not like sharks or dolphins or anything but they have like fish and some stingray looking thing" Enzo said smiling as we started walking to the sea life exhibit.

"They probably have Skates, they're basically smaller stingrays with no stinger" I said softly.

"Wow Sis I didn't know you liked Sea creatures so much." Mar said nudging me. I smiled to myself.

I hadn't actually told anyone that I like sea life. It's not like I didn't want to it just never came up.

"Mainly just stingrays and skates. They're my favorite sea creature" I said happily.

"I didn't even know a Skate was a thing till just now and I graduated from Harvard" Leo said laughing.

We all started laughing at Leo as we entered the Sea room.

I immediately walked over to the large tank of Skates. It had no tip on the tank with a sign telling you to wash your hands after touching.

I quickly realized I could touch the skates and immediately got 10x more excited. I stuck my hand in the tank slowly guiding my hand over the soft back of the skate.

"What makes you like them so much?" Luca asked as my brother gathered around me.

"They're free. Well these ones aren't cuz they are in a tank but, they can swim anywhere. They just stay to themselves and usually lay hurried under the sand. I like to think if I could be any animal or sea creature I would be a Skate." I said happily as I continued to brush my fingers along their backs.

"They're kinda creepy if you ask me" El said laughing.

"No one asked you" I retorted laughing at him.

We all started laughing. As I pulled my arm out of the tank and walked over to the sink next to the tank.

"Now where?" I asked as I dried off my hands. I felt my phone buzz as I threw the paper towel away but chose to ignore it.

"Lions!" Leo yelled. Ironic Leo likes lions. I'm gonna start calling him Leo the lion. He'll hate it but that's okay. I smiled to myself.

"Lead the way leone il leone" I said smiling.

Leo looked back at me surprised by the nickname and then smiled at me.

Weird.

I stayed back to ask Mar why Leo didn't care about the nickname.

"You used to call him Leo the lion when you were little." Mar said softly.

"He used to dress up as a lion and you thought it was the coolest thing. He's loved lions ever since." Sandro said quietly.

I smiled to myself and ran up to Leo. I wrapped my arms around him hugging him tightly.

"I love you leone il leone" I said smiling.

"I love you too bella" he said smiling back at me. We walked the rest of the way to the Lion exhibit together.

I felt my phone buzz again. And again. I still continued to ignore it as we looked over all the Lions in their den.

We continued visiting everyone's favorite animals. No surprise Elios is a sloth. He says he likes them because they just lay around. Luca and Mar both like snakes, Enzo gorillas, Sandro monkeys.

The day was going great, definitely better than this morning. I had almost forgotten about everything until my phone buzzed again.

We were stopping at the bathrooms so I took this as a chance to check my phone without my brothers seeing. I ran into the girls bathroom quickly pulling out my phone.

Unknown Number

:why'd you run away from us Angel. We were having so much fun back in America.

:we will just have to take you again and continue our fun somewhere far away. Where they won't find you again.

:why aren't you answering us Angel?!

:ANSWER US!

:come on Angel we don't want to be angry with you, just answer us. We don't like when you ignore us.

Me: sorry I've been busy.

What else was I supposed to say. I know what these two are capable of. I'm not just gonna come out and say well I left because you guys are fucking crazy.

:that's okay Angel, you haven't told anyone about us right?

Me: no I haven't so don't touch my family!

:oh don't worry Angel we won't touch them unless you tell them about us.

:soon enough you'll be back with us and you won't see them anyways.

:now run along Angel don't want to make them suspicious. We will talk later<3

I quickly put my phone in my pocket. Falling to the floor. Tears threatening to fall.

I hear the door open to the girls bathroom.

"Ri, everything okay?" Lucas soft voice said. I almost told him right there. I can't keep this in. It'll tear me apart. But I didn't know if they were watching me some how and I can't risk my brothers or Lucas safety.

"Y-yeah just washing my hands!" I yelled back as I turned on the water.

The bathroom door shut and I let out a breath I wasn't aware I was holding.

I splashed some water on my face and then dried it off and walked out the bathroom door. Putting on the best fake smile I could.

"Alright everyone is there any where else you wanted to see before we go?" Enzo said looking at all of us.

We all shook our heads, I think we were all exhausted and ready for some food.

Honestly I needed some food and something to get my mind off of all this shit. I know weed isn't an option anymore. No way in hell would I ever do that to Mar again. But no one said anything about drinking.

I had payed attention where Enzo keeps his alcohol. So tonight when we all go to sleep that's exactly what I'll do.

_______________________________________

Hello Lovelies!!!

I'm so sorry for the delay I had some family stuff come up. Thank you for all the love and support. Y'all have no idea how much it means to me!!

Let me know how you're liking the story. Another backstory will be in the next chapter!!

And since it is Halloween another chapter will be coming out tonight!!

As always ily all!

<3 lemonlimonnade

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 50.3K 49
Annabella has had a rough life. From surviving brutal beatings from her so called 'parents' to becoming a well known person on the streets. Oh. And...
377K 7.3K 40
When the Russo's youngest twins Lucas and Laureline were kidnapped at 2 years old. It shattered the family and even the twins. Lucas has spent his wh...
18.7K 219 20
Vincent Valentino ruthless mafia leader to a Russian gang. Loved by his mother and hated by his father but the feeling is mutual. Vincent adores his...
895K 16K 48
redamancy A love returned in full; an act of loving the one who loves you. At the young age of 3, Valentina De Luca was kidnapped in the middle of th...