☀️ʙᴀʙʏᴍᴀᴍᴀ

By TrinityyAveryy

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴀᴜ ఌ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ "𝑖𝑡'𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑦" 𝘢𝘧𝘵... More

ρяσℓσgυє
σиє
тωσ
тняєє
fσυя
ѕιχ
ѕєνєη
єιgнт
ηιηє
тєη
єℓєνєη
тωєℓνє
тнιятєєη
ƒσυятєєη
ƒιƒтєєη
:)
ѕєνєηтєєη
єιgнтєєη
ηιηєтєєη
тωєηту
тωєηту σηє
тωєηту тωσ
тωєηту тняєє
тωєηту ƒσυя
тωєηту ƒινє
тωєηту ѕιχ
тωєηту ѕєνєη
тωєηту єιgнт

ѕιχтєєη

511 19 6
By TrinityyAveryy

"okay akari, it's time to sleep now. you've been up long enough." i told her and i immediately heard whining. "nuh uh. none of that. i let you have your fun and now it's bedtime." i picked her up from the couch next to tendo and she let out wails. piercing screams and cries like she was being hurt. "akari. hey, you'll see him another time soon, okay?" i tried to calm her down and i couldn't get her to stop crying. i looked over at tendo as i silently apologized for her outburst. it usually wasn't like this when we were face timing but i guess since she had seen the man in person, it was different. "can i help?" tendo asked and i nodded. "try calming her down." i gently placed akari back into tendo's side and she curled up next to him, tears still streaming down her face but at least she wasn't screaming.

"think you can make her sleep?" i questioned."her room is down the hall and you can just put her to bed." tendo nodded and rubbed akari's back softly. "it's okay, kari." he cooed and i pouted. it was a sweet scene to watch. i walked to the kitchen to clean up since we had dinner together.

"she can cut things?" tendo was shocked at the small plastic knife that i had taught akari to use. she was using it to cut up the cucumbers for the salad that was apart of dinner tonight. i made sure that whenever i made dinner that akari was apart of the process. it was fun and i was able to create memories that way. "oh course," i smiled. "can you help her put what she has chopped in the bowl?" tendo nodded and help akari with her task while i continued to make the taco meat. we were having tacos and salad. one of my favorite things to make and eat. "mommy, look!" i looked up from the pan to see her holding two triangles of chopped cucumbers up to her eyes. "oooo, what are you?" i asked playfully. "uhhhh." she thought for a while and soon gave up. "i don't know."she shrugged and put the cucumbers in the bowl.

i shook my head at her and turned the stovetop off. "alright, we're almost done." i announced and tendo put his nose in the air to smell the meat. "mmm you're a good cook." he complimented and i smiled. "yeah, i know. i cooked for you all the time remember?" i raised an eyebrow and he rolled his eyes. "yes yes, how could i forget." he tickled my sides and i swatted him off. "i have choice words for you but i will refrain from saying them." i pursed my lips and tendo stuck his tongue out at me. "fucker..." i mumbled, low enough for akari not to hear. she was still busy trying to cut the last of the half tomato tendo gave up on. "oop. looks like some bad words." he pulled up behind me again and whispered in my ear.

i elbowed him softly and turned around to get the toppings from the fridge. "go make yourself useful and set the table and take akari with you." i rolled my eyes and soon the two were out of the kitchen.

i cleaned the kitchen while akari sat out there with her dad. my heart swelled with content and warmth as they hung with each other. they were carbon copies of each other. after putting the last pot in the fridge, i poured myself a glass of wine and walked back to the living room. "she sleep?"  i whispered. it took me a fairly long time to clean the kitchen. especially the floor since akari was a messy eater at times.

tendo looked at me as i rounded the corner of the couch and i saw akari slumped on his lap. "aww, so cute. hold on. lemme get a picture." i quckly grabbed my phone and snapped a picture of the two. "i'll send it to you." i winked and tendo smiled, nodding. "where is her room again?" tendo picked akari up in his arms and she didn't even move or flinch. i wish i could do that with that result. "down the hall, the first room on the right." i directed and he nodded, walking passed me with akari sleep in his arms. i snapped another picture without him looking and smirked before sitting down and sipping my wine. he was only gone for a few moments before he was back.

"she's the cutest thing in the world. we made that? holy shit." tendo breathed out as he sat back down on the couch. i could tell he couldn't believe it was real still. "are you okay?" i asked and he nodded, looking over at me. "just...can't believe it. she's so sweet and has so much personality. even when she's screaming her lungs out." tendo joked and i rolled my eyes. "oh you haven't seen the worst of it. that was mild compared to the time i told her no after she looked at a $100 barbie house. i still don't like going into that walmart. "

"i'd buy her anything."

"you fucking suck up."

"what?! have you seen her? she's a precious angel in my eyes."

"and a spoil brat in mine. don't make her anymore spoiled." i narrowed my eyes at him and he simply shrugged. "i gotta give the princess what she wants." he finalized.

i took another sip of my alcohol and before placing it on the coffee table. "ya know, mani...you look really pretty right now." i almost choked on the wine going down my throat. "huh?" i questioned because i felt like i didn't hear him. "you heard me." he sassed and  i flicked him off but he got up, coming towards me. my eyes widened and he leaned down, both arm caging me in as his hands laid on the arm rest of the lounge chair i was in. soon his leather and smoke scent was enveloping my nose and his face was right in front of mine.

"you might even look better from this angle too." tendo whispered and i bit my lip, flustered from the close proximity. "do i?" i tried to stay calm and sharp tongued but i couldn't think of anything to say. "mhm." i felt my heart beating hard as fuck and my stomach was doing flips. "can i kiss you?" i heard him say and i nodded immediately, our lips touching and my hands going up to pull him closer.

my ears were ringing and my senses were being bombarded with a whole bunch of different things. tendo was a better kissing now than he was back then. i wonder if has been with other girls besides me since the time we've been apart. i pushed that thought to the back of my mind as i flicked my tongue against his bottom lip for permission. his mouth opening and our tongues rubbing together. "mmm, you taste good." he mumbled, moving his one hand to hold my neck.

i couldn't even respond. i was so intoxicated from his touch, from his smell, from his everything. i couldn't think. tendo pulled away and i was left wanting more. i just needed a little more. "c'mere." he waved as he turned around and sat on the couch where he was sitting more. i hesitated before getting up slowly and walking over to him. "wanna sit?" he patted his lap and i nodded, straddling his legs and putting my hands on his chest.

tendo pushed a stray curly hair away from my face and rubbed my cheek. "i missed you so much, mani." he whispered and my heart clenched. "i miss you too, sunshine."

_

"Y'ALL KISSED? HOLY SHITT!"

i quickly slapped my hand over yachi's mouth as we were in a public space and i didn't want people's attention towards us. i decided that since the store was closed due to some renovations that me and yachi could just go out together. however, yachi was being loud as fuck right now about the things i decided to catch her up on.

"yachi!" i whispered harshly. "shut up!"

she rolled her eyes and nodded while i slowly took my hand away from her mouth. "god, what am i gonna do with you." i shook my head in fake disappointment. "nothing but continue to catch me up. soooo, did y'all fuck?" my eyes widened and i slapped her arm. "what are you on today?" i questioned and she shrugged. "i don't know. i've just been rooting for you and tendo since he first made his way into our conversations. i'm so excited for y'all."

i face palmed and sipped my drink. "you are unbelievable."

"whateverrrr...on a more somber note. have you gotten any updates on trey and his parents?" yachi asked, hesitating in her question. i shook my head and sighed, "aran is still trying to figure some things out and tendo has been helping me a lot recently. he's paying for my lawyers and aran is going to be a witness." i explained. yachi nodded and sat back in her chair. "this is so stupid."

"you're telling me." i replied. "i doubt they are gonna win but i'm just being precautious. i don't want them taking akari from me." i bit my lip. "speaking of akari, where is she right now? with your parents?" yachi asked and i shook my head no. "she's with tendo." i said casually like i had told her this new information before. which i didn't. i instantly regretted it because yachi's eyes got big and she looked like she was gonna yell again.

"yachi! don't you dare." i warned and she looked me dead in the eyes. i glared at her so she wouldn't yell and cause another scene. "FINE! i was gonna be annoying and yell but that glare is really intimidating." yachi blew out a breath. "thank you." i sighed.

"but how were you gonna just not tell me this and drop it on me!" she exclaimed and i rolled my eyes. "i didn't think it was that deep but yeah, akari is with her father right now. they are spending time with each other because akari won't shut up about him." i explained with a dead stare on my face. "okay, you can stop with the sass." yachi stuck her tongue out at me and i scoffed playfully.

my phone buzzed and it was a text from tendo. "speaking of him." i gave yachi a little wink and picked up my phone. "is that him? awwww, y'all are so cute."

tendo:
sorry to interrupt your time but i do have a
few business meetings to go to and i don't
want akari bored out of her mind just waiting on me.

me:
that's okay, you can drop her off here *address*.
thank you for spending time with her.

tendo:
girl, this my child too. you don't have to thank me.

me:
yeah but you've stepped up so much.
it's nice.

tendo:
i'm trying my best, mani. but i'm almost there, okay?

me:
okay, see you when you get here <3

tendo read my message and hearted it before i put my phone back down. "everything okay?" yachi asked and i nodded. "yeah, everything is fine. tendo is gonna drop akari off here because he has a few business meetings to go to." i told her. "cool. what does tendo do for him to go to business meetings?" she asked and i shrugged. "beats me. all i know is he works with chocolate in france but that's it." i said. "mmmm chocolate." yachi smiled and hummed.

"mommy!!!" i heard from my left and turned to see akari running towards me. "hi sunshine!" i picked her up and hugged her. "did you have fun with tenny?" i asked and she nodded, a huge smile across her face. "so much fun!" i brushed back her hair and placed her down next to me. "yachi's here, wanna go say hi?" i pointed to yachi across from me and akari ran over to her. yachi was always so happy to see akari because they just got along well.

"i'm sorry to do this to you right now. i know you're enjoying your time off." tendo comes up next to me. i looked up to him and i shook my head, "no, don't be. i understand." i smiled. "amazing, well i gotta go but talk later?" he asked and i nodded. tendo waved bye to akari and she waved back but this time with no tears and i thanked the lord. then he gave me a kiss on the lips and turned the other way.

i was left stunned and shocked but i simply pursed my lips to stop myself from geeking out.

"HOLY CRAP!"

"YACHI!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 203 25
𝘌𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘚𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 "𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬�...
568 23 14
{𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆} 𝘐𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘻𝘶𝘮𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘢�...
44.6K 1.3K 13
ᴍʏ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴍʏ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴍʏ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴ' 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ɢɪʀʟ ᴍʏ ɢɪʀʟ Black Y/n
8.8K 302 17
➥ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ᴘɪɴᴋ ʜᴀɪʀᴇᴅ ᴘʜʏsɪᴄ ғᴀʟʟs ɪɴʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ. 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑚𝑢𝑡. 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 �...