Time Entanglement

Von Ssdevan

With the world being under the threat of Voldemort , cloud of despair has shrouded the sun of hope.At the cr... Mehr

Strange Traveller
Changing Equilibrium
Catalyst
New Prophecy
Soul bond.
Good Bye
Training
Sealing the bond.
Relationship
Time Wheel.
Promise.
Silver Doe
In Memories
Last Horcux
Restoring The Peace
Homely
Family reunion
Spying
Unexpected arrival.
Birthday
Celebration
Insecurities.
Letters
Unexpected Revelation
Switched Roles
Greater Good.
Catalyst Indeed!
New stories
Fact she knows not
Does it matter
Path Divergence.
Announcement
Author'Pov

Not worrying

611 19 1
Von Ssdevan

"Future.Indeed" Eyes of the old experienced wizards twinkle as it travels from the two teenagers to the little boy standing between them.

"Yes Professor . Future" Speaks Hermione with more than required determination as she glares at the professor which itself is more weird than all time travelling thing . Hermione is glaring at a professor and the Professor is Dumbledore himself.

The Old wizard smiles at the young witch .

"old minds generally tends towards the stability Miss Granger " Speaks Professor Dumbledore looking at Hermione."It generally rejects the idea of the alterations but young minds ,on the contrary,looks for the new ways ." He speaks with twinkle in his eyes as his eyes travels towards the child.

"We have to send him back into the future Professor " Speaks Harry still pondering over the cryptic words of his professor.

"There are certain ways to travel in the time Harry." Said Dumbledore turning his gaze towards Harry." But none of them is known to travel so far."

"So I can't go back to my home" James exclaimed in horror and looks at Hermione and Harry one by one .His eyes welling with tears.

"Professor there must be some way" Said Harry desperately. The tear filled eyes of the boy is making him uncomfortable .

"Yes , There must be .But We have to look for that" Said Dumbledore."Until then ..You have to take care of your son." He said with the twinkle returning in his eyes as his mouth turns upward , causing embarassment to Harry as his face turns red ."All of you" He added looking at the six teenagers present in the room.

Ron,Ginny, Hermione, Neville and Luna nodded with detention.

"Remember James indentity and his presence must remain hidden." Said Dumbledore " Not one more person can know about him" He said looking at all of them.

"Where will he live?" asked Hermione. " We can't take him into Gryffindor tower."

" so What we need is a room that will fulfill our requirements" Said Dumbledore.

*****************************************

"Blimey! Why does he talk like that ?" Speaks Ron looking at Harry shaking his head as they walks in the corridor .Harry laughs slightly, vaguely aware from the little person whom he is carrying on his back.

" because of his mystical life" Speaks Luna in her usual dreamy voice.

"Ginny, Walk two steps behind. We can't risk anyone bumping into Harry ,Again" said Neville.

"Like you did" Snapped Ginny .

"It was not my fault . I didn't know that James is on Harry's shoulder ". Speaks Neville defensively." That's why I am telling you to step behind. To sheild Harry "

"Hermione can step back too" Said Ginny looking at Hermione.

"Fine .I don't mind stepping back ". Speaks Hermione pointedly and takes a step back while Ginny stands beside Harry.

*****************************************

"He looks tired " Speaks Hermione looking at James as Harry put him on the bed.It looks like he has dozed off on Harry's shoulder.

"We should let him sleep" Said Luna.

"Yeah! Let's go" agreed Neville.

"Let's go mate" Said Ron to Harry who is still looking at James .

One by one they left from the room. Harry and Hermione among the last to leave.Harry glance at the boy standing near the door.

"He will be fine Harry" Hermione speaks looking back at the James.

"I am not worried about him" Harry spokes before walking ahead while Hermione just follows him not knowing what to do about his stubbornness.

"You all go ahead.I and Harry will come after a while".Said Ginny tugging his arms with Ginny.

"I didn't raise any objection from your relationship that doesn't mean that I will allow you to wander alone at night" Speaks Ron with brother's authority.

"Who is asking for your permission Ronnikens "Said Ginny. Ron glared at her and turns towards Harry.

"Come soon ." He said ." And remember that she is my sister"

"And Curfew is going to start soon" Said Hermione " Let's go Ron." She turns towards the Ron who seems like leaving the couple alone is last thing he would do in this world.

Hermione rolled her eyes and tugged him along with her .

As Soon as they left the corridor, Ginny pinned Harry on the wall.

"Gin...I think Ron has just warned me" Harry speaks looking at the beautiful face in front of him.

"Forget about him." Said Ginny caressing his face with her fingers. "Tomorrow is our first date , Harry." Ginny whispers in his ears." You don't know how excited I am to go to Hogsmead and to tell the world that Harry Potter is my Boyfriend " She speaks leaning towards him , looking at his lips.

Harry whose full concentration was till now on her lips,looks away .

"I....I can't go to hogsmead.Not Tomorrow ".Speaks Harry..

"Why?" Speaks Ginny taking a step back.

"I can't leave him " He said looking toward the room.

"It is not like he is alone Harry" Speaks Ginny." Professor Dumbledore will take care of him."

"Still...I just.... can't " Harry looks down at his shoes.

"I know he is our son Harry but we are not Parents as you said not right now" Said Ginny softly." You don't have to act like a Dad . We are still teenagers.He is Dumbledore's responsibility not yours."

"I know but still.....". Said Harry guiltly.

"You are going to cancel our first date".Ginny speaks with hurt evident in her voice. I have planned so many things. We are supposed to spent some time together.

"I am sorry .But we can still spent time by staying at Hogwarts " Harry suggested. His own mood lifting up from the idea.

"No we can't. " Snapped Ginny "We get little time to go out from the Hogwarts ,We can't leave that ."

"I can't leave James too'.Speaks Harry without leaving any room for further discussion.

"Fine then....". Speaks Ginny glaring at him with hurt filled eyes and storms back leaving Harry alone.

Harry keeps looking at her retreating figure with the pang in his heart . Looks like he is not destined for anything normal.Even if it is relationship .

*****************************************

Once more Hermione changes her side in futile attempt to sleep.Each time she closes her eyes the images of James in one danger or another flashes in front of her eyes . Sometimes death eaters are torturing him . Sometimes he is lost in long tunnel, sometimes he is falling off from some cliff . Sometimes it would be James instead of Harry that comes outside the maze of that deadly tournament.

She sits up on the bed , not wanting to see one more strange image of James.She needs to stop seeing those images and she needs to see James .

She looks outside at the darkness while chewing her lips.Being a perfect it wouldn't look good if she sneaks out from the bed. Only if anyone can see her. She has to be careful to avoid any teacher and ghosts as well.

She descends from the bed and put her gown over her night dress . Wearing her slipper she slowly walks towards the door , careful to not make any noise.

After successfully evading from her dorm ,she walks across the corridor looking with extra consciousness. She finally leaves a sigh of relaxation when she reaches near the door.

She enters inside the room and saw most beautiful scenery of her life. Harry Potter is sleeping on the ground with his head resting on the leg of the James' bed .His wand is still present in his hand as if he was guarding some valuable possesion.
A smile crept on Hermione's face.

"I am not worried about him"She murmurs to herself rolling her eyes .She looks at him not knowing whether to adjust him properly to bring him in comfortable position or to not disturb her sleep.

However her musing cut short when Harry wakes up with a jerk with his wand pointed at her .

"Mione".He speaks .His voice is slurry due to sleep and mixed with surprise and relaxation.

"Sorry .I don't want to disturb you" She whispers in low voice, careful to not wake James. "I come here to check James ."She speaks eyeing at him who is avoiding to look at her due to embarassment to be caught red handed.

" This is room of requirement Harry" She speaks as if it explains so many things.

He knows that she is speaking this just to remind him that James doesn't need any guard here and he can get whatever he wants .But still Harry can't leave not with the threat of voldemort roaming around, not when he has seen him returning from his own blood ,not when he has felt him in his own head , not when he has seen Sirius falling through the veil ,not when he has seen Ron with those brains and Hermione lying unconscious on the floor . Above of all He can't leave him .....

"I can't leave him alone in the cupboard".He blurted out his last thought angrily. No child deserves to be locked in the cupboard.

"Harry!!! This is room of requirements" She speaks .This time her voice carries different tone from previous one , making him realise what has he blurted.

"Yeah!" He speaks slowly turning away from her and sitting on the chair .She follows him and sit on the chair beside him without caring to divert her eyes from him .He mentally slaps himself fuming from the anger on himself. He knows that she is not going to leave it and she will keep nudging him unless he would her everything and he doesn't want to tell anyone. It feels weird for him like standing naked in front of whole crowd. But Hermione will not going to give up.This is the one of the things that he really dislike about her .Her nudging behaviour is annoying unlike Ginny who knows when to give personal space.

"At some point of time,You had been locked in the cupboard. Hadn't you?" This was not a question from Hermione's side .

"I practically lived in the cupboard till age of 11".Harry spokes with a dejected sigh , without looking at Hermione but he can still tell that her eyes is now filled with tears and she is going to launch her on himself with her Hermione-ish Hug. He stands up just before she can actually follow her plan.

He becomes too uncomfortable whenever someone becomes teary in front of him and if the tear is because of him then the situation is indescribable.

"How could they......". Hermione speaks with greeted teeth."You were....a child....".She stands up angrily.". You still went there every summer.....". She said unbelievably. How can he ignore such things like that?

"You have to tell Dumbledore Harry.".She said desperately

"I will not.".He snapped.". Neither will you.It's not a big deal ".He whispers the last part.

"It was child abuse Harry".Said Hermione unbelievably. "You can take stand for the whole world but not for yourself " She speaks furiously.

Harry stands up and walks away from her , trying hard to control his anger. He was already pissed off due to his missed chance to go out with Ginny and Hermione's adamant behaviour is not helping either.

"I was talking about the bed ,By the way" Speaks Hermione after a while , deciding to drop the subject for a while but not for always. "You can sleep on the bed". clarified Hermione when Harry turns back to look at her "Room of Requirements" She added and a bed appears on the ground.

He smiles slightly feeling foolish and sits on the bed.

"What are you going to do? " He asked.

"Returning back to the dorm" Said Hermione."Since you are here with James...so ...Good night Harry" She speaks still not ready to forget their conversation.

"He doesn't have spike on his body,Harry" Hermione added when she noticed that Harry's bed slided away from James.

"You are expecting me to accept him as my son." Said Harry bitterly.

"He is your son" Hermione replied heatedly.

" he is four year old.four year ago I was just twelve year old boy ."Replied Harry "It's weird. What if he is not my son. He can be some polyjuiced Death eaters...or....." He knows how stupid he is sounding right now .

"You too know he is speaking truth" Speaks Hermione." You are not guarding a death eater .Are you?"

"You know he is your s..." Speaks Hermione.

"I know " Harry said. "But I am still a teenage boy ,Hermione. I can't behave like dad . I can't accept it. " There are many things he has to do even if it will be too much for a boy of his age to handle and this father thing is just increasing his burden .Only for once He wants to be a normal teenage boy.Wants to date the most beautiful girl of the school,wants to do everything like a normal boy.

Ginny too wants the same .She is not expecting him to behave like a father unlike Hermione.

"Good Night Harry" Speaks Hermione with disappointment evident in her voice and storms out from the room.

So how was the chapter?

Author's note-

I have not seen Harry Potters movie but I have read the book and I become Harry Potter and Hermione Granger Shipper but later I got to know that Harry ends up with Ginny .

But I don't hate Ginny and Ron. So no character is going to be negative except Voldemort and death eaters.

I am going to write my bio as official shippers of the couple which is not going to end up together 🥲🥲

.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

113K 4.8K 26
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- Part One. Azalea and Harry are stronger than ever, but when their paths split in two different directions, how...
8.7K 218 26
Harry, Ron, Hermione and the rest or back for yet another year at Hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry. With the war looming over their heads...
529 21 17
Evelynn Potter has always been stuck behind her brothers shadows.. And shes sick of it. Unlike her brother shes placed in Slytherin. And unlike her b...
5.6K 193 26
You've always loathed the twins and never could be in a room with them without fighting and bickering. But everything changes after your fifth year w...