Brides Of Raghuvanshi

By Lekhawrites

Raghuvanshi the name is enough for normal people to bow their head with respect Raghuvanshi family is one of... More

Characters
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter -25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Epilogue

Chapter - 20

13.7K 559 81
By Lekhawrites

The raghuvanshi mansion is in full swing well reasons behind this are.. First that soon a new member will come in the family and second is that today is the Golden Jubilee of Vikram And Kalyani...

All the maids are rushing here and there cause they can't do even a single mistake... Everything needs to be perfect from the decorations to the food everything means everything and it's a straight order from gayatri raghuvanshi.. And the incharge of this event is Rishika and Sakshi... Well Juli is taking rest... As she is pregnant..

And the other two have almost gone crazy reason no. One the work load.. And reason no. Two is the continuous taunts from one and only bua jii..

" Yeah put it over there " Said sakshi while indicating..

" It would be amazing " Said rishika..

" Of course black and gold look perfect " Said sakshi..

" Heyy bhagwaan!! " They heard a loud ear piercing voice..
They turned around and found Vishakha just behind them...

" What happened bua jii is there any problem " Asked sakshi..

" What rubbish is this " Sai vishakha..

" Well what are trying to say I can't understand it" Said sakshi..

" I am speaking about this decorations.. Do you think this is how party is organized in raghuvanshi mansion I already told mom not to handle this to both of you but she didn't listened to me noww look.. " Said vishakha..

" What's wrong in it?? " Asked rishika..

" The whole thing is wrong.. Add some red or yellow some bright colours not all this .. Change the decorations right now " Said Vishakha..

" But.. Bua ji " Sakshi said but got cut off by vishakha..

" No buts change all this.. Aata jata kuch hain nahi bas le lete hain Zimmedaari " Said vishakha..

" Bua ji we added black and gold cause it's a theme of the party that we decided.. And about adding your red and orange colours.. Well we aren't planning a wedding are we?? So that's there would be no changes.. It's perfect ..and moreover it's our responsibility so we will see if something is wrong or not " Said Rishika..

" Badtameez yahi sikhaya tumhe tumhare maa baap ne aise dete hain badon ko izzat ab kya hii kar sakte hain jaise maa baap honge vaise hii na bache honge" Said Vishakha...

" Jii haan mere maa baap ne yahi sikhaya hai ki jo log izzat ke layak ho unhe hii izzat deni chahiye aur app kya jaanti hain mere parents ke bare mein jo app yeh bol rahi hain" Said Rishika...

Vishakha clenched her fist she noticed that shivam and Riyansh were just passing by..

" Riyansh " She almost shouted..

They both came near them..

" What happened bua ji" Asked riyansh

" Look at your wife .. How she is disrespecting me " Said Vishakha..

" I am disrespecting you... You said things about my parents.. We were just working and you suddenly poked your nose in our work throwing taunt at us " Said rishika..

" Look at her how she is lying.." Said Vishakha..
Rishika widened her eyes..

" Rishika apologize right now " Said Riyansh..

" I did not said anything wrong Riyansh so I won't apologize to her .. " Said rishika..

" Rishika I Hate Repeating My Words Apologize Right Now " Said Riyansh in a loud voice..

" I won't.. " She said and just ran away from there ..

After she left..

" Maine toh pehle hii mana kiya tha maa ko ki aise ladkiyon se shaadi mat karao ab dekho natiija " Sahe said and left..

" Sakshi what happened here " Asked shivam..

" Whatever rishika said was right but why are you asking if you guys already belived what your beloved bua ji told you " Said sakshi and she stormed off..

" Bro you know how bua is .. " Said shivam

" I know that's why I told her to apologize " Said Riyansh..

" Bro you just fucked upp and as much as I know bhabhi she won't forgive you easily" Said shivam

" But she should try to understand also " Said Riyansh

" Bhai accept that you did wrong and I know you also know that " Said Shivam..

" Ok I will pacify her " Said riyansh

" You have to " Said shivam..
And then they both went to do what they were about to..

Meanwhile with rishika..

She ran out from that place and just went straight to her room that she and her besties shared and locked herself in the bathroom...
After few minutes she heard the voice of sakshi she didn't responded first but then.. After few more tries.. She replied

" Rishika come out " Said sakshi..

" Sakshi just leave me for sometime I would be fine " Replied rishika..

" I know you very well stop crying in there and come out " Said sakshi..

" Who said I am crying I am fine I.. I just wanted to wash my face " Said rishika..

" I know you as much as you know me so shut up and come out or else I am calling Juli " Said sakshi..

Rishika opened the door..

" Don't make her worried cause of me I am here already " She said..

Well she washed her face several times after crying but her eyes were red ...
Sakshi hugged her..

" Don't feel bad about that witch you know na how she is " Said sakshi..

" Sakshi it's not about her it's just that he didn't trust me.. He didn't belived what I said.. " Said rishika..

" It's ok as you told me earlier when shivam and I had a fight.. That when he will realize he will ask for my forgiveness.. So when bhaiya will realize he will also ask for forgiveness " Said sakshi..

" Ok let's go and see if everything is done or now I don't want any more drama " Said rishika..

" Hmm " Sakshi replied..

And then they both went to do complete the other things..

Juli's pov..
I am getting hellaa bored I am not allowed to go outside.. Gosh I am pregnant.. I am not infected by corona virus.. That they aren't allowing me to go out.. It's only been few weeks and they are being like this I am worried what will happen when I will become heavily pregnant.. Maybe they won't even allow me to get up from bed... Aghhh it's soo frustrating..
Baby you know I always liked to take rest and not do anything but now when I am doing rest all day long I feel frustrated... Just come out soon..

Being in my own world I didn't noticed that a maid came in...

" Mam " She said I turned to look at her and saw her holding a saree..

" What happened do you need anything " I asked..

" Mam , Rishika mam send this dress for you and told you to wear it " She said..

Well yeah one more thing I don't know what's going downstairs.. I know that today is mom and dad's 50th anniversary.. But I know nothing about party ..

" Hmm thanks " I said and then she left..

I grabbed my phone and opened whatsaap and sent a text to our group.. Me and other two..

I Want You Both In My Room Now...
This is what I texted..

And just after few minutes sakshi came inside my room followed by rishika..

" What happened " Asked sakshi..

" Nothing " I said simply..

" Seriously jula like you made us run all through the mansion.. Cause of nothing " Said rishika..

I simply noded ..

" Ok go and get ready cause we also want to be ready for this party " Said sakshi..

" Ok and btw I called you both cause the baby was feeling lonely he wanted to meet his masis. " I said..

And saw a smile formed on both of their lips..

" Aww my bachaa " Said rishika..

" I really can't wait for the baby to come into this world " Said sakshi..

" Mee too " Me and rishu we both said together..

" Ok now go get ready we don't have time soon guests will start arriving " Said rishika..
And then I went to get changed and they both also left..

After half an hour I was full ready.. It's a really pretty saree actually gotta say that rishu do have a nice taste..

I was doing some last touchup.. When jeet entered the room full dressed in his black suit..

" So how's my wife and baby doing " He asked ..

" The baby is saying that he is bored really bored.. Being isolated like this " I said..

" Ohh it was just for today as many works were going on downstairs, from Tomorrow baby and mumma both will get free " He said..

" Really " I exclaimed..

" Yes my dear wife.. " He said.. And then walked closer to me and I didn't knew when his lips were on mine...

Ok let's give them some privacy..

Sakshi was in front of mirror wearing her earings...

When shivam entered the room..

" You're looking good " He commented but didn't get any reply from her..

" Sakshi what did I doo " He whinned..

" I never said that you did something " She said.. While walking towards one of the drawer.. But before she could reach he held her hands and captured her between his two arms..

" Leave me " She said..

" Listen bhai realized his mistake and he will apologize to bhabhi... And I didn't said anything cause I thought that my brother would , but I never knew that he is soo dumb " He said..

" And so are you " Said sakshi..

"I guess now we are good " He asked..
She nodded her head..

" How am I looking " Asked sakshi..

" Gorgeous as always " He said to her..

" Come let's click some pics then " She said..

" Sure " He said and took out his phone

The clicked some selfies..

" Done " He said..

" Wait wait not done yet " She said

" Why wanna click more pictures with your hubby " Asked shivam

" No .. now you're clicking my pictures " She said while giving a pose..

Shivam gave her a seriously look..

" What are you waiting for come on " Sakshi said..
And then he started clicking her pictures...

Rishika was checking herself in mirror.. She took the lipstick that was in her hands and applied it.. Blew a kiss to the mirror..

Rishika's pov..
I am mad but that doesn't mean that I won't look good.. After putting that lipstick back on its place.. And grabbing my phone I ran out of the room cause I don't wanna face him now...
And then I opened the door and guess what he was standing in front of me.. I guess he was also about to do the same..
Can't luck be at my side for once...

I took a step back so that he could enter.. I stared at him like he is still in one of his black t-shirt .. Gosh this man..
So instead of going out I walked inside walking closet grabbed one of his Armani black suit...and I was about to grab a watch matching with his outfit too but why would I do this much for someone who doesn't care about me..

I came out and placed it on the bed.. He looked at me confused..

I didn't said a word and started walking out of the room..

" You forgot the watch " I heard his voice..

I turned around glared at him..
I swear to the God like what does he think..

" I guess God gave a full package of body to you so that you can do your work on your own " I said not forgetting to roll my eyes at the end..

" But he also gave me a wife to do that for me then why should I trouble my body for it " He said with a smirk on his face..

I am trying my best not to slap this man right now..

" Yeah a wife whom you don't trust " I said with a chuckle.. Gosh I am not gonna cry again.. No..

I said to myself and left the room immediately..

Riyansh's pov..
I really fucked up I guess.. I need to do something..
I went to get changed cause the party is about to start..
I came downstairs and saw that guests already arrived.. They are congratulating mom and dad.. I saw dadi between group of few ladies.. Bhabhi is with her parents
Bhai is also there.. I saw shivam who's introducing sakshi to some of our family friends ..
I roamed my eyes everywhere.. When I noticed her looking so fabulous in black outfit.. Well I guess I didn't noticed it earlier.. And she is talking with Kabir while smiling..

Ok so ,one of the things that I learnt from my father is never let any other man make your woman smile..

I marched towards them and slipped my hands around her waist I can feel that she flinched..

A tiny winy break to show girls outfits..

Now continue..

Rishika's pov..
I am having few chats with Kabir.. Well when I came downstairs and was attending guests he came suddenly and asked if I am fine or not and that's how our talk begin... After few minutes I felt a hand around my waist I almost flinched but I kept my calm.. And saw that it's my so called husband..standing just beside me with that stupid smirk on his face..

" What are you guys talking about " He asked

" Oh I just asked rishika about her new upcoming book " Kabir replied

" Well I guess you should adress her as bhabhi ..as she is my wife " Said Riyansh..

" Ohh yeah she is now " Said Kabir..

" And forever will be.. I will invite you to our 50 th anniversary also that will our children organize for us, right love " He said turning towards me..
A blush crept on my face..

Gosh I am mad at him..

I reminded myself.. And the just gave them a fake smile.. Not knowing what to say..

" Actually I have to check on the arrangements so kindly excuse me " I said while walking away from two of them...

I spotted Juli with Madhuri aunty.. I went near them..

Well maa papa couldn't come cause they are out of country..
And same with sakshi's parents too.. Even juli's parents are gonna join them in few days..

Sakshi's pov..
Shivam is introducing me with some of his friends.. All of them are quite nice and their wives too... Currently I am talking with them

When suddenly a heard a high pitched voice..

" Shivaammm!! " I turned around to see a woman with high heels and a tight body hugging dress coming near us..

She came and basically jumped on shivam..
I can see that he was uncomfortable..

He almost pushed her..

" How are you shivam you know I missed you guys so muchh " Said that girl..

" Yeah.. Lavanya meet sakshi my wife " Said shivam..
I smiled at her..

" Hii sakshi..." She said with the fakest smile
And I also replied her with the same..

"you know me and shivam we are childhood sweethearts.. We are really close " She said..

I got what was she trying to say..

" Ohh that's nice but he never told me about his childhood Sweetheart and I also didn't saw you at Our wedding " I said.. Emphasizing Sweetheart and wedding...

I can see her expression changed..

" I was out of the country " She replied..

" Oo it would had been great if you had joined " I said..

" But now I am here " She said..
When suddenly we heard a voice and I know who that person is..

" Excuse me guys " Rishika said while coming towards us..

" Who's she shivu " Lavanya said ...

Shivu seriously ...

Rishika gave her a fake smile and then she said..

" Well actually I am the daughter in law of raghuvanshi family.. Rishika Riyansh Raghuvanshi.. And you....Ohh leave it it's not that Important for me " Rishika completed and then turned to us..

" Sakshi shivam go get the gift that we prepared its almost the time " She said..

" I think I should also join " Said lavanya..

" No don't trouble yourself you are a guest stay as one" Said rishika...

I gave rishika a smile and then left with shivam..

Meanwhile with rishika and lavanya..

" Miss whoever you are I would suggest you to stay out from their relationship " Said rishika..

" I am not doing anything " Lavanya said..

" Fool anybody but not me .. " Rishika said to her and went to attend some other guest..

After cutting the cake and an emotional speech from the couple.. It was time for couples dance.. It started by Vikram and kalyani followed by Gayatri and Indrajeet.. Soon jeet also grabbed his wife and made his way to dance floor..

Sakshi was near shivam when she saw lavanya coming bear him.. She quickly went near him..

" Shivu let's dance together " Lavanya said to shivam while grabbing his hands..

Sakshi looked at him as ,  if he will say yes then she will murder him right at the spot...

But to her surprise shivam grabbed her hands..
" Sorry but I would love to have a dance with my wife " He said and took her to dance floor..

And they started dancing ....

" Didn't expected this from you hubby " Sakshi said..

" Well why wifey " Said shivam while raising a brow..

" No it's just that I thought that you will dance with your childhood sweetheart instead of your wife " Said sakshi...

" So..should I dance with her " Asked shivam..

" Don't you dare " Said sakshi..
He just chuckled at her..

They both moved their body along with the music...

Rishika is in a corner admiring the couples together in her own world..

Rishika's pov..
How happy they all are looking in each other's arms.. Soo in love.. I love seeing these two happy but somewhere I guess I feel envious of them cause they have the love and they deserve it too.. I guess I just don't deserve it ...
Ohh my goodness rishika remove remove these thoughts..
But I hope that someday we will be like how I imagined.. How I thought... Someday....

My thoughts got disturbed by a sudden pull.. I closed my eyes.. And I was about to shout when I felt that there's a hand on my mouth..

I opened my eyes to see who the hell dared to do this to me.. And I saw my husband..

I glared at him..

But instead of leaving me he carried me like a potato sack ...

I hitted his back  with all my power but this giant khamba had no effect of it on him..

And the very next moment I found myself of terrace..

He putted me down ...

Riyansh's pov..
My eyes we're fixed at her all the time waiting for the right moment and I finally got it when she was alone in a corner I quickly grabbed her behind a pillar and kept my one hand on her mouth.. Knowing very well that she will shout.. After she realised that it's me she glared at me.. Ok so we can't talk here now so I carried her.. To the rooftop.. On the way she kept struggling but it was of no use..

After I putted her down..

" Whatt the hell Mr. Riyansh Singh Raghuvanshi!!!!!!!!" She shouted..

" Listen to me rishika " I said
Trying to calm my angry lioness..

" Noo you listen to me Mr. What do you think of yourself that whatever you want that will happen huh.. My feelings doesn't matter at alll... " She said

Before I could say anything she continued

"At first you left me when I tried to call you. You told me that I am nothing for you.. Then after coming back started bossing around me ....Riyansh I can't keep on playing these games I don't wanna just forever stay in my imagination... Riyansh you know I.. I can't do.. This anymore... I am getting tired.. I am not able to understand anything... Your behaviour confuses me every single time... " She said all these things that were inside her mind.. While her tears were glittering in her eyes...

I just grabbed her and placed my lips on hers..
After few seconds when she realized that what happened she also responded back..
Right now I felt like my whole world stopped..
I can be like this forever.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Pretty long chapter wasn't itt??

So how was it... 🙂🙂🙂

Hope you guys liked it!!! 🥰🥰🥰

Guys finally my exams are over.... I am sooo happy... 😆😆😆

Guys pls share your thoughts about this chapter and also on our couples too.. 😀😀😀

Thank you soo muchh for reading.. 😊Byeee love y'all 💖💖💖

⭐⭐⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 32.3K 35
𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 In a world where love can be both a breathtaking beauty and a destructive force, the Raghuvanshi brothers find themselves enta...
116K 4.4K 33
(#Book 1 in substitute bride) In this captivating tale, we follow the intertwined destinies of Rudransh Singh Raghuvanshi, the dashing and enigmatic...
158K 10.1K 30
....It's a sequel to Brides Of Raghuvanshis .... Misunderstandings can lead to many horrible things..... Raghuvanshis were just living there best l...
213K 9.8K 62
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶 ☆ The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...