Our Obsession

By lemonlimonnade

Aria Valentino the lost mafia princess. Kidnapped at 4 years old by her fathers best friend. A beautiful, yo... More

Introduction
ONE | Self Defense
TWO | Freedom?
THREE | Brothers
FOUR | Secrets
FIVE | Concern
SIX | Scars
SEVEN | Scars Pt.2
EIGHT | Trust
NINE | Laughter
TEN | Funeral
ELEVEN | Bruises
TWELVE | Truth
THIRTEEN | Aftermath
AN
AN
FOURTEEN | Freedom
FIFTEEN | Pancakes
SIXTEEN | Luca
SEVENTEEN | one more time
EIGHTEEN | family bonding
NINETEEN | Dead Man Screaming
TWENTY | Anger
TWENTY ONE | in love?
A.N
TWENTY TWO | Torture
TWENTY THREE | Revenge
TWENTY FOUR | Monopoly
AN Please Read
TWENTY FIVE | Paralysis
TWENTY-SIX | happy tears
TWENTY-SEVEN | The Mall
TWENTY-EIGHT | remembering
TWENTY-NINE | Ride
AN
THIRTY | Bugs
THIRTY ONE | Ride Pt. 2
THIRTY THREE | Drugs
THIRTY FOUR | The Zoo
THIRTY FIVE | drinking
THIRTY SIX | drunk
THIRTY SEVEN | Hangover
THIRTY EIGHT | Monday
THIRTY NINE| Xander and Cameron
A.N
AN
FORTY | Tuesday
FORTY ONE | Haunted
FORTY TWO | Escaping Death
FORTY THREE | Nothing like Family
Characters
Characters pt. 2
FORTY FOUR | Day By Day
FORTY FIVE | Hospital
FORTY SIX | What the hell happened?!
FORTY SEVEN | Coming home
FORTY EIGHT | Here Goes Nothing
FORTY NINE | Truth Comes Out
FIFTY | Boss
AN
FIFTY ONE | I love you
FIFTY TWO | Healing
an

THIRTY TWO | i love you

1.8K 36 10
By lemonlimonnade

My ears were screaming at me as she screamed into the headset. I couldnt hear her crying but I knew she was.

The moment I heard her tell me to kill them, I had no further questions. I knew exactly who she was talking about.

I already knew I would kill them but She needed to know that. She needed to hear that I wouldn't let them leave alive.

I tapped her thigh twice as I ducked low to the bike. I felt her body duck with mine.

"Done. I swear to you Aria Rosa Valentino Ill make them suffer. Ill make them pay for what theyve done to you. They wont leave my sigt alive. I said as our speed increased. I could feel my anger taking over and I needed to calm down, So that I could drive us safely and with a clear head.

"Good" She said softly as she held on to me tighter, laying her head on my back.

As she wrapped her arms around my waist I felt my body relax into her touch.

I pulled over to the side of the road to make sure I could take her home and that the Morelli's were no longer at the house.

"Who ya texting?" She asked softly as she looked over my shoulder.

"Just your brothers love, just gotta make sure they know we are safe and to maek sure we are okay to come back." I said as I rubbed her thigh.

"Wait why do we have to make sure its okay for us to come home? Whats going on?" She asked confused.

"Oh yeah, I was gonna tell you while we were out. Away from the house. The Morelli's parents were at the house. Your brothers were trying to get information out of them. But in order for them to do that, they had to pretend they were still looking for you. So you couldn't be seen. I think thats ultimately the reason they agreed to let me take you on a ride." I explained as I sent a quick text asking if everything is clear to her brothers.

"oh." She said quietly.

"What love? Whats on your mind?" I said putting my phoen back into my pocket.

"Just, I dont know. Is that the only reason you wanted to take me out?" She asked putting her head down.

"What!? No baby I didn't even know they were there until I asked to take you on a ride. And thats when they told me they to avoid the office and take the back gate, because they were there. I swear to you Ri I didnt take you our just because of them." I said as I turned around facing her.

"Okay, thanking you for telling me and keeping me involved." She said putting her helmet against my helmet.

"Of course I told you I would always keep you involved in what your brothers do. Im sure they plan on talking to you when we get back to talk about what the Morellis parents had to say, just act surprised when they tell you." I said laughing as I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Dont worry Im great at acting surprised" She said laughing back.

"We are good to head back to the house, are you ready?" I asked softly.

"Yeah Im getting pretty tired, its been a long day." She said softly.

"Okay love, hang on tight okay?" I said as I turned the bike around and began heading home. The drive home was peaceful, Ri left her head on my back and arms wrapped aorund my waist. I would have thought she was asleep except for the fact I could hear her quietly singing along to the music coming through the headset.

We finally pulled into the drive way. I parked the bike into the garage and helped Ri take off her helmet and off the bike. We walked inside to the living room to see all of her brothers in the living room with blankets all around them.

"We figured a movie night would be nice." I said smiling softly at my little sister.

"Aww you guys are so sweet, I dont know if I can stay awake through a movie though" She said smiling back.

"Thats alright Twin, we can start a movie and if you fall asleep it will turn into a family sleepover. Sound good?" Elio asked smiling.

"Sounds perfect!" She said smiling wide.

"C'mere Sorellina" I said opening my arms for her to come lay next to me.

"One sec" She said as she walked up to Enzo and gave him a hug, then Sandro, then Leo, then Elio and then coming to lay down with me.

"What was that for princess?" Enzo asked smiling.

"I just love you guys." she said smiling as I pulled a blanket over her.

Elio waved for Luca to come sit next to him. On our main couch was, Elio then Luca, then Ari, then me. Enzo in his chair and Leo and sandro both on the smaller couch.

I felt Ari relax into my side. I could tell she felt more relaxed and stress free than she ever has. She had a light smile on her face.

We put on an Adam Sandler movie. The whole room was filled with laughter and Ari's soft snores. I was watching Ari's chest rise and fall as I saw Luca doing the same.

He looked at me and I nodded softly letting him know he was okay to go to sleep on her shoulder.

He rested his head onto her shoulder and was out within minutes. Leo and I smiled at eachother. We both saw how much they were helping eachother.

Luca had been so brokenbefore she came back. He is finally getting back to his old self. I dont know if Ari even knows the extent of how broken he was when she was taken. Even at such a young age.

I dont know how much Ari even knows about us and our struggles while she was gone and when she was taken. I'll bring this up to Enzo in the morning about maybe talking to her about our struggles to let her know we understand how hard this has all been. Maybe that'll help her feel more comfortable with us.

We finished the movie. Leo and Sandro both asleep. Elio trying to stay awake. Enzo and I both still wide awake.

Ari had moved to laying on Lucas shoulder and Luca had moved to laying on Elios shoulder, so I stood up and walked over to Enzo.

"Hey can we go to the kitchen?" I whispered to him. He nodded and got up to follow me to the kitchen.

"Whats up is everything okay Marcello?" He asked.

"Yeah yeah Im okay, just had an idea." I said sitting sown on a chair.

"Oh okay just wanted to make sure you're okay." He said softly.

"Yeah no Im okay, I just think it might be a good idea if we start opening up to Ari. I think she might feel more comfortable coming to us. She's never came to any of us when shes having a hard time, we always just find her at the right itme or we find out something about whats happened to her. I just want her to feel comfortable to come to us." I said in one breath. I know he is worried about talking about what we all wet through when she was taken.

"I agree its a good idea, I just worry about talking about those things. I worry that will trigger you. Or set back the rest of everyones progress of getting better. The last thing we need if for our own problems to come back and push them onto her." He said sitting down next to me.

"I know its all I've been thinking about. I dont want to sprial anyone or myself. I just think it would help her alot." I said bouncing my leg nervously.

"You're not thinking about using again right?" He asked sternly as he put his hand on my knee.

"No, not at all I wouldn't even think about it. I wouldn't put you guys through that again, and I wouldn't put Ari through that either. I'm just anxious." I said looking up at him, knowing im being honest.

"Okay good. I will think about it more tomorrow and I'll talk with the others. For now just go get some sleep okay?" He said ruffling my hair.

I nodded and we both stood up. I gave Enzo a quick hug. "I love you Enzo, we dont say it enough." I said

" I love you too kid." He said hugging me back.

We both walked back into the living room and took our places back on the couches. Sleep soon overtook us all.

We all slept peacfully, for the first time in years.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Lovelies!!!

Hope you enjoy the chapter. I've had a few comments asking more for the brothers back stories so thats what im doing!!

Let me knows whose back story you most want to hear!

As always Ily all!

<3 lemonlimonnade

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 568 17
Arabela feels as if she has no place in the world, she feels lost. Arabella Hernandez is a young girl that got kidnapped by her mother at the age of...
22.1K 599 32
13 years ago, 4 year old Valentina Russo was kidnapped from her family sending spiralling as they search the whole world for her. One day, Alexander...
62.2K 1.3K 14
Bella-Rose is a sweet innocent 22 year old mother to a boy and another on the way.She is also a doctor all she wants to do it help people cause she k...
381K 7.5K 40
When the Russo's youngest twins Lucas and Laureline were kidnapped at 2 years old. It shattered the family and even the twins. Lucas has spent his wh...