Inazuma Eleven GO - Chrono St...

By Elina666e

This is the continuation of the 3rd season of episode 38. Tenma finally got his Mixi Max with King Arthur. T... More

The Truth about Matsukaze Tenma Chapter 1-2 (Hidden Memories)
The first match. El Dorado 01 Vs Team Zan: Chapter 2-1 (Preparation)
The first match. El Dorado 01 Vs Team Zan: Chapter 2-2 (Before the Match)
Chapter 2-3 (Awakening; The Devil's Pegasus)
Guests from the past?: Chapter 3-1 (Escape)
Guests from the Past?: Chapter 3-2 (Return)
Guests from the Past?: Chapter 3-3 (Who are we?)
Prologue 01 -(Children from the Past) -(Shindou Rei and Tsurugi Allen)
Prologue 02 -(Children from the Past) -(Matsukaze Enma and Nishizono Lara)
The Return of Coach Endou Mamoru!: Chapter 4-1 (Tsurugi Kyousuke)
The Return of Coach Endou Mamoru!: Chapter 4-2 (General Assembly)
Omega X vs Raimon: Chapter 5-1 - (First Half) - Part 1
Omega X vs Raimon: Chapter 5-2 - (First Half) - Part 2
Omega X vs Raimon: Chapter 5-3 - (Second Half) - Part 1
Omega X vs Raimon: Chapter 5-4 - (Second Half; Light and Dark)
Awakening Ability: Chapter 5-5 - (Shindou Takuto)
Father and Son: Chapter 6-1-(Matsukaze Tenma)
Father and Son: Chapter 6-2-(Evan Saryuu)
Father and Son: Chapter 6-3-(Faith of Evan Saryuu)
El Dorado 02 vs Giru Team: Chapter 7-1 - (Before the match)
El Dorado 02 vs Giru Team: Chapter 7-2 - (First Half; Start)
El Dorado 02 vs Giru Team: Chapter 7-3 - (First Half; Shindou Rei)
Chapter 7-4- (Second Half; Shindou Takuto) - (Part 1)
Chapter 7-5 - (Second Half; Shindo Takuto) - (Part 2)
Chapter 8-1 - (The Call of the Genes)
Chapter 8-2 - (Aoi Sorano)
Chapter 8-3 - (First Half; Fei, Zanark and Tenma)
Chapter 8-4 - (Second Half; Fei, Saru and Tenma)
Fei Run: Chapter 8-5

The truth about Matsukaze Tenma: Chapter 1-1 (I don't understand what he wants)

440 7 0
By Elina666e

After a collision with a strong opponent, the guys began to travel in time. To gather the 11 strongest players to defeat the «Protocol Omega », as well as the salvation of football and the return of Coach Endou. Traveling through time, a team of 11 people slowly collected the 11 strongest, using Mixi Max to transfer spiritual energy to the player. Shindou Takuto was the first to receive power, then Kirino, etc. After the Theme got its Mixi Max with King Arthur, going a long way. The guys were going to find a way to get home.

— Can I help you? A girl with blue short hair asked as she approached the guy.

— Yes, please. The boy said, giving her a bottle of water. — Aoi, now that we have almost all the 11-strongest. We can bring back football and Coach Endou! — The boy with the brown vols spoke in a cheerful tone.

— That's right, it remains only to return. Listen to Tenma. — She turned to the guy who was taking water from the reservoir.

— What is it, Aoi? He, asked in a surprised tone.

— You know, I have to tell you...

— Haven't seen you for a long time... — A boy with white hair and gray eyes appeared from the shadows. Somewhat similar to Matsukaze.

— Who else are you? Matsukaze turned around sharply.

Aoi chutka frowned. "I'll go get the others. — She said, leaving the water bottle by the pond.

— Wait! Tenma turned to his girlfriend, who was leaving in the distance. Don't leave me alone... gone. — The boy exhaled, but quickly gathered his thoughts, shaking his hands, which formed small fists, the boy turned to a guy standing next to him, who looked like him.

— I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself. My name is Saryuu Evan. You can just use Sarah. — The boy said, extending his hand in greeting.

— Why are you trying to destroy football? The kid who was standing next to him asked him sharply.

— Why? An interesting question, of course, but you'd better tell me. But it 's better for me to soot this... Doesn't my name mean anything to you already? Evan asked, coming closer to Matsukaze.

— Yes, I see you for the first time! How would I know someone like you! Tenma replied sharply. After the answer, the boy felt a sharp pain in his head. However, the pain was not long. — Eh? What was that just now?

— Is something wrong? The kid with the white hair asked, looking into Matsukaze's eyes.

— It's okay...

— You're lying! You remembered something, didn't you? Saryuu said in an insistent tone.

— Yes, what do you want from me? — Tenma objected!

— Hmm... You still don't get it. What a pity, we will have to take drastic measures.

Deciding to try to escape. However, Saryuu didn't let this happen by grabbing the guy's hand. — Did you figure it out somewhere? Shopping center! They found you.

— What are you talking about? — Trying to break away from his strong grip, Tenma.

— Perhaps we will continue the conversation at my house. Evan grinned, snapping his finger after which, they ended up at his house.

***

— Guys! We have a problem! —Aoi ran up to the guys on command, but before she could say what happened, they moved into some strange building.

— Where are we? Shindou asked, looking around.

— I wish I knew! Tsurugi replied in a cheeky tone.

They were also joined by the rest of the guys who moved to the place with them.

— Oh, guys! Are you here too? Sangoku Taichi spoke.

"You too?" Shinsuke turned around when he saw the other guys.

— But what are you doing here? Shindou asked them.

—We trained in our time, and then...

— Welcome to El Dorado! — The main person who brought the guys to their lair came in.

— What do you want from us? Shinsuke replied sharply.

— First of all, listen to us. Then make the right decision, help us or refuse. — Said the man looking at the surprised guys.

— OK, we will listen to you, but first, I would like to ask you, where is Matsukaze? Shindou said.

— That's right. As we arrived here, I don't see him here. Tsurugi said.

— Sir, there is a possibility that someone intercepted him. While we were making preparations, for all the general movement. Toguro said.

— Perhaps, but the question is who and why? Shindou said thoughtfully.

— Most likely, it's... — Aoi spoke sharply, fingering her fingers.

— Do you know something? Tsurugi asked sharply.

—Calm down, Tsurugi...— Shindou tried to calm him down.

The girl immediately closed up, frightened by Takuto's harsh tone. — Sorry, I do not know where he is. But I saw him go for water! — She said in a sharp, exciting tone.

Tsurugi replied, short and clear. — Do we have a way to trace that place? — Said the boy, addressing the chief commander of the "El Dorado".

—Because you were in a dimension that doesn't actually exist. To get into the past and find out what happened to Tenmo-kun, unfortunately, we are not able to find out. However, it is more realistic to try to calculate its current location.

— We understand, your wave, now the most important thing is to prepare for the tournament, on which your and our destinies will depend. Sakamaki Toguro said.

— What are you talking about? We haven't agreed yet! Shindou objected indignantly.

— I knew that you would react this way, but first listen to us. Toudou Heikichi said, looking at the blond-haired guy with brown eyes.

— That's right! As soon as you listen to them, you will immediately understand everything. Kidou said in a confident tone.

— Coach, Kidou?!— Are you here too? Kirino said.

— I think I'll continue. Heikichi said.

***

In an instant, Tenma and Saryuu found themselves in a big rich house. In a small cozy room. Closing the door behind him, so that his interlocutor could not escape and introduce the rest of the Second Stage Children into misunderstanding.

— What are you planning to do to me?! Matsukaze asked sharply, looking around the room.

In response, it was only heard: — I haven't remembered yet...

— What do you mean, this is your "haven't remembered yet?!" — the boy with brown hair said hot-tempered. — Calm down for a start. Do not waste your strength simply, you will still need them.

— Calm down? Yes, how can you calm down here?! Matsukaze shouted in an indignant tone.

— You've always been so noisy and restless. Evan muttered indignantly. — It looks like we'll have to spend a little more time than I originally expected. — Despite the fact that the seal was broken when he faced the Alpha for the first time. — Well, it looks like he'll have to tell him about it himself. — He said in his mind, then said one phrase in a commanding tone. — Sit down! — His gaze was confident and menacing, his hands were placed on his stomach, as if hugging someone.

— I don't have to listen to you. And in general, let me get out! —Tenma spoke without realizing all the circumstances.

— I didn't want to use it, however... apparently, I will have to. With the help of his power, Saryuu made it so that Tenma himself sat down on the bed that was standing next to them. Being under the control of Evans, the boy's eyes changed their gray color to dark red. Without any unnecessary words, the brown-haired boy sat down on the bed.

— And? When did I have time? — Matsukaze didn't understand how he ended up on the bed, because he was ready to leave. — Without having time to think about it, suddenly sharp headaches came over him, from which Tenma grabbed his head.

The white-haired one only watched the suffering of the boy, saying the following: "You are here now, for only two reasons. Raising one finger, he said: the first is what concerns me and you. Raising the next finger depicting the number two. He uttered the second phrase: You're one of us. — He said, without taking his eyes off the guy.

Matsukaze, saw some incomprehensible pictures that popped up in the guy's head. Because of the piercing sharp pain, the practical boy did not hear what his interlocutor was saying. But only one phrase caught the guy's attention, it's that he's one of them. When the topic dropped slightly, the kid decided to ask. — You mean I'm one of you? Are you something special? — He said, in an indignant tone.

— Let's say! Better tell me, what did you see? Saryuu said, looking into Tenme's eyes.

— Yes, what do you even want? Yes, I saw something. But it was so vague that I couldn't make out what was there! Matsukaze said in a sharp, indignant tone.

— Stay here, I'll check. I don't advise you to do anything stupid. Better think about what you saw. Come back soon. — The door slammed shut. The boy stayed in a small room, but quite cozy.

  ***

There was a rumble below, as several guys from the second generation did not get along on the move.

— What are you doing here! — The boy with the poodle's head, a light-yellow shade, was indignant.

— Don't get angry, Giris. Meia, the girl with purple hair, said. There must be a reason for that, since Zanark was called to us. — She said.

— You know, I'm here on my own. All questions, to your main one. — Said a guy with red eyes and waist-length hair, dark beryuzov color.

— What do you have here? — Said Saryuu coming down from the second floor.

— What have you forgotten here, this... — said Giris, adjusting his dark glasses.

— Zanark also has abilities, children of the second generation. Some people have them too, but I'll introduce you a little later.

"Someone else?" Are you sure about this? —Indignantly said the boy with a prechetka similar to a poodle.

— I'm absolutely sure of it. I should know better. Saryuu replied, spreading his hands in different directions. — Any more questions?

— Tc! — Having calmed down, Giris cooled down a little.

— I see you've calmed down. Now listen to me. We will show these people what we are capable of. Everything will be decided soon, at the Ragnarek Stadium. Try not to make stupid messes anymore. He told his gang.

— Yes, what he wants to hear from me. Matsukaze said in an indignant tone, throwing a pillow at the wall. — Also locked up here! I wonder how Aoi, Shinsuke and the others are doing. Of course, I see strange muddy pop-up pictures, but... what does this prove. Tenma said, hugging his knees. — An idea! — The boy cheered up sharply. — We should try to get out of here. — Going to the window, he realized that jumping from the window is not an option, since he is on the second floor. — It's a shame, but the door is... —Going up to her, in order to try to open it, it turned out to be locked. That's right... exactly! There's a phone. He didn't take it away. — I found a phone in my pocket, but it showed no signal. Of course not, I am now far in the future.

— Okay... do whatever you want, and I'll go look around. — Zanark said goodbye to the guys, he went up to the top in order to look around, finding his room in one.

— By the way, you mentioned that we will have another replenishment, right? Giris said. — Can we find out who it is already? And then, this unexpected replenishment with him, did not suit me! He pointed a finger at Zanark.

— I would say, however... It's not time yet. Evans replied.

You're at it again. Giris, was indignant.

— You are not ready for this yet. After all, he...It will be a surprise. —The faster he reveals his true strength, the faster you will get to know each other. — Said Saru going to the top.

***

Exploring the palace, Zanark found a room. Thinking that it was his, he picked up the first key he found, which he took from Evans, and opened the door. What a surprise it was to see Captain Raimon there.

The boy, slightly straining, hearing that the door was going to open. He thought that he was back again, this Saru and would do with him who knows what! However, at the threshold of the room stood none other than Zanark.

— What are you doing here? — The red-eyed guy asked him in a surprised, sharp tone.

— That's what I wanted to ask you. Tenma answered after him. — Did you take their side? On the side of those who want to destroy football?! — The boy with brown hair spoke in an indignant tone.

"El Dorado is no better, you know. — He replied.

"Then what are you doing here?" — Tenma asked again, but sharp pains came over the boy again, they were so strong that the boy lost consciousness. But Zanark managed to catch him.

— Hey, hey, what are you doing? — He was getting dressed, putting the guy on the bed. Covering him with a light blanket that was on the bed. And left the room. Coming out of it, he came across Sarah, who was walking into the room to check on his new partner. — He said, looking at Zanark.

— What are you thinking about, taking someone from Raymond? And even a weakling like him? Zanark spoke in an indignant tone.

— And what do you care? I thought you didn't give a damn about us, didn't you? And then, care woke up. Saru said, spreading his hands.

— Tc... it's not that. Whatever, in short, I left. — Zanark turned around and left to train.

— Not that, is he...? We'll figure it out later, we need to check how my precious one is......." he said mentally, then opened the door and saw that Matsukaze was lying on the bed and sleeping anxiously. — Not really, this moment has finally come. — He came up to him, even closer.

Notes:

1. I associate Giris' hairstyle with a poodle. That's why I named him: the guy with the poodle hairstyle. I could have made a mistake with the color of his hair, but he's always like that.

2. It would be better if I split the chapter into parts. In the next one there will be a memory of Tenma from his childhood.

3. The further the worse ...

4. I will add a continuation today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 112 61
(Can be read Fandom Blind) 5 Years after Raimon won Holy Road, Tenma has now graduated and a new generation begins their journey at Raimon Jr.High Af...
73K 2.9K 37
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! - (Books cover art: not found the creator please dm me if you know the artist who did th...
30.4K 1.4K 25
A little into their second year of high school, the Raimon Soccer Club were on their way to the Holy Road finals. Then the car veers off the path, an...
10K 773 26
Kirino x reader Someone changed Kirino's life. He always hoped to see that person again. He always bring a Campanula with him just in case if he ever...