THEIR UNWANTED MARRIAGE

Da axnushka

This is the story of Arohi Singhal. Arohi is a 19-year-old girl from Udaipur. She belongs to a middle-class f... Altro

Author's Note
CHARACTERS
MEET AROHI
MEET ABHISHEK
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
AUTHOR'S NOTE
NEW BOOK ALERT
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
PART 58
CHAPTER 59

PART 24

3.2K 147 9
Da axnushka

Hey guys!
So target isn't completed by you guys but still I'm updating ☹️. And not to forget this is a big update, so I hope that you guys will appreciate and complete the target this time 😤

Target: 30 votes

Happy Reading!

Abhishek was just looking at her and she looked away. She had tears in her eyes, which pierced his heart.

"Tell me wifey, what did I do that made you so sad?" He asked peppering kisses in her face.

A tear slid down her eye and he wiped it with his thumb. She sat up and wanted to leave but he held her.

"Please let me go" she said in a pleading way.

"But what have I done?" He asked a little frustrated.

"You wouldn't be pleased to listen to it!" She announced wiping the tears.

"Mrs. Arohi Abhishek Mehra. Tell me what the fuck has happened" he shouted glaring at her.

He was in a good mood and everything was going on perfectly but she decided to ruin it all. And when asking, she is not telling him.

"You want to know what you've done right? Fine! Let me show you your deeds" she said getting away from him.

She went to her closet and bought the envelope and threw it at him, crossing her arms and sniffing.

He looked at her then opened the envelope. He was shocked would be an understatement. He looked at her only to see her seething in anger and sniffing.

"Wh..where did you get these from?" He asked her checking the envelope for something.

"From your cupboard at the mansion" she said with gritting teeth.

"Come here baby" he sighed and called her.

She went towards him and he pulled her in his lap. She gasped and then wriggled to get up. He tightened his hold at her and hugged her. He nuzzled his nose in her neck.

"Why didn't you ask about it when you saw these?" She stilled not knowing what to answer.

"Answer hmm" he turned her face towards him "If you talked about it earlier, then this stupid misunderstanding wouldn't have happened"

"What if you see some intimate pictures of me with some other man? What will you do huh?" She asked blankly and tears made their way from her eyes.

"Let another man touch you and he'd be 6 feet under the ground!" He said grabbing her throat.

"And what about you? I can't let someone touch me and you can be with anyone?" She said pointing towards the pictures.

"What? I haven't been with anyone ever since we got married Arohi!" He said

She scoffed and took the picture in which he had his ring on "You have your ring on Mr. Mehra!! This picture is clearly taken after the marriage" she shouted at the end.

"First of all you calm down and let me explain, please"

"Yes I have my ring on, but this picture is of a night before our marriage Arohi." She was about to say when he placed a finger and shut her. "Hear me first" she nodded.

"My cousins threw a bachelor's party for me a night before our marriage and a day after our engagement. That's why I have my ring on. That girl was a dancer and she was doing a lap dance, that's why she's sitting on my lap. I agree that I have been with many girls before our marriage. But after we got married, I haven't been with anyone. I wouldn't do that to you. It's just you and me okay"

She listened to him carefully and then she didn't know what to do? She felt so embarrassed and stupid.

"I'm sorry" she whispered and looked down.

He chuckled and kisses her forehead. "You're my wife Arohi and you are free to ask me questions or even accuse me. You are free to show your insecurities. You have full rights on me baby. And it's you who carry my name, not them"

She looked at him with teary eyes and snuggled into his chest murmuring sorry. He held her closer and moved his hands in a soothing way.

"Btw I like this side of yours. The jealous one" he said in a teasing tone.

"I'm not jealous" she said moving away from him.

"Sure" she chuckled and she hit him. "I'm sorry. Really. But wait!!!"

He gave her a questioning look. "Why were these pictures in your cupboard. That too if Mehra Mansion?" Since the moment he told her the truth, this question was lingering in mind.

"I don't know, I got that envelope a day before only. I forgot to check and before I could, you did" he said with a shrug and she made a 'o' shape.

She leaned into him. Her back touching her front, his hands around her stomach. Her head rested on his shoulder. She was playing with her fingers.

"Now that everything is clear, can I have my wife to myself" he whispered in her ear and bit her earlobe.

Before she could answer, in a swift moment she was turned in the bed and he was hovering her. Before he could, she placed her lips on his.

This time the kiss was soft, unlike the ones they did before. It was a promising one. They stopped when they were breathless.

He placed a kiss on her forehead and got down. She sat on the bed, looking at his actions. "Sleep Mrs. Abhishek, it's late"

As much as he wanted to stay close to her, he wasn't sure if she wanted the same. He didn't want to go back to square one.

He left the room after taking a final glance at her. She laid back and looked at the ceiling. She felt stupid, but she was overwhelmed with his words. He also changed and got into his bed. And then sleep took over them, with a satisfied mind and heart.

----------------------------------------------------------

Next morning...

Arohi got ready and was preparing breakfast with Mrs. Annie. She prepared his coffee and went to his room.

She placed the coffee mug on the night stand and started setting the bed. Then she went to his closet to choose his clothes.

She went through all the clothes. She was thinking to give him a new style, but all his clothes are black, white, blue, grey or brown.

She huffed "This man and his obsession with dark colours" saying she chuckled.

She took out a white shirt, which he rarely wears,and then she was deciding between brown and navy blue suit.

She was still thinking when the door of the washroom opened, reveling a very handsome Abhishek. And wait what is he in, just a towel? A towel that his hung on his waist.

She looked at him. He looked so handsome just like that, and the smell of his showergel was just a cherry on the top. He looked at his perfect abs, his manly body. She was just drooling on his body.

He smirked "Like what you see wifey?" She chuckled, a deep red colour adoring her cheeks, making her more beautiful.

She moved towards him and placed the suit in front of him to check which one will look better.

"Ummmmmmmmm..... Brown" she said and placed the brown suit next to shirt and started choosing the for it.

Abhishek took a sip from the coffee looking at his wife who was choosing his clothes. She would make faces when she was confused, and she looked damn cute to him.

He took the shirt and started wearing it, all the while his gaze was on her only. She was now choosing his watch.

He wore his pants and was standing in front of the mirror, she handed him his cufflinks. Once he fixed his cufflinks, she stood in front of him with two ties.

She placed the two and shifted to look in the mirror. He raised a brow and she chose one. And then started tieing it around his neck.

He stood there dumbfounded. Where did his little wife go who would always maintain distance between them and now she's dressing him up, as if he is one of her model and she is dressing him.

He was just looking at her looking so serene in that simple white jeans with a brown shirt tucked in. Wait they were twinning.

He placed his hands around her waist pulling her closer. Her breath hitched and she visibly swallowed. She continued her work with shaky hands. She bought his blazer and helped him wear it, and then she fixed his coat properly.

She was done and then he pulled her into a bear hug. His hands were around her waist and her hands were around his neck.

He inhaled her scent and nuzzled in her neck making her gasp. Be planted kisses on her neck.

She pulled back and then her lips were taken into a passionate kiss. He devoured every place in her mouth.

He turned her around after breaking the kiss, they both stood in front of the mirror. His hand was on her stomach and her chest was heaving up and down, her cheeks were flushed.

They were both wearing matching clothes, it clicked her then and she looked away. "We're getting late Mr. Mehra"

"Stop calling me that" he said hugging her from behind.

She looked at him with a raised brow through the mirror. "We're getting late Abhi"

He grinned making her laugh. Her head fell back and she looked breathtaking.

They both went downstairs for the breakfast. Mrs. Annie was very happy to see the couple back together and they took their nazar as they looked cute together.

Breakfast was silent and they both left for their destination. Abhishek dropped her, thou she threw a little tantrums, like I can go on my own and blah blah. But he didn't listen and dropped her, then went to his office.

To be continued...

______________________________________

Hey guys don't forget to give your views and complete the target

See you again with new update!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

282K 18.4K 34
Anusha Kapoor, 25 year old, has completed her education and is currently working as an IT Recruiter in a MNC from past 1 year. She is Smart, witty, c...
76.2K 3.1K 27
𝕽𝖆𝖏𝖛𝖊𝖊𝖗 × 𝕴𝖘𝖍𝖖𝖎 • • • 𝗥𝗮𝗷𝘃𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮, a very big businessman and at the same...
136K 16.3K 54
Too old. Too tall. Too rich. Too out of my league. That's Aryan Arora, the billionaire CEO for me. But apparently, he is the perfect marri...