A Mikaelson and a Hale (1)

By derekhalekolmlover

s2 - 4 the vampire diaries Oc x Elijah Mikaelson The Originals x Teen Wolf crossover (new at this not sure h... More

A Mikaelson and a Hale
Book covers
Aesthetics
Act I
1) Damsel in distress
2) Katerina
3) The sacrifice
4) Marked
5) the werewolf bite
6) saving Caroline
7) crying wolf
8) The dinner party
9) The house guest
10) know thy enemy
11) the last dance
12) Klaus
13) The last day
14) The sun also rises
Act II
1) searching for werewolves
2) The Hybrid
3) Chicago
4) disturbing behavior
5) The Reckoning
6) tears
7) Ghost World
8) ordinary people
9) Homecoming
10) the new deal
11) surprise visit
12) the ties that bind
13) Bringing out the dead
14) Mikaelson Ball
15) the final straw
16) movies
17) dates
18) Mile High City
19) heart of darkness
20) finally happy
21) school clean up
22) the loss of a friend
Act III
1) visit from dad
2) time with Bex
3) the hunter
4) the five
5) smells like home
6) the hostage
7) monster
8) quiet and beautiful

15) The deal

698 25 0
By derekhalekolmlover

Aurelia was with Lydia laughing and catching up when Stefan walked to them. "Stefan hey" Aurelia said.

"Aura hey" Stefan said. "Hey Stef, what's up" Aurelia asked. "You okay" Lydia asked Stefan seeing his face expression. "Damon got bit" Stefan said.

"A werewolf bite" Lydia asked. "Who bit him" Aurelia asked. "Tyler he was out of control" Stefan said.

"What" Aurelia said. "There's a cure but I have to talk to Klaus" Stefan said.

"Stefan wait" Aurelia said but hesitated and looked at Lydia.

"Go save your friend it's okay it's not like I'm a phone call away besides I have to get back to Beacon Hills I have to make sure there isn't anything supernatural there happening without me we both know they can't survive without one of us" Lydia said. "You sure" Aurelia asked.

"Positive besides I'll be back just say the word and I'll be here night or day I don't care if you need me, call I mean it" Lydia said and Aurelia smiled and gave Lydia a quick hug.

"I'm coming with you" Aurelia told Stefan. "He's an original Aurelia, he could kill you" Stefan told Aurelia.

"Okay one I don't care and two it's Damon I'm coming rather I have to snap your neck doing so or not" Aurelia said. "Fine" Stefan said. Aurelia faced Lydia and hugged her.

"Be careful heading back to Beacon Hills" Aurelia said. "Always" Lydia said and pulled away from the hug.

"Bye Stefan" Lydia said. "Aura stay in touch" Lydia told her and left.

>>>

"Hey" Stefan said coming over. "Hey" Elena said. "Look who couldn't resist an epic romance" Elena said. "It's not exactly romance sweetheart cause I'm here too" Aurelia said coming over.

"Will you come take a walk with me and Aura" Stefan asked. Elena got up and took a walk with them.

"You're breaking the rules you know movie night's supposed to be a distraction" Elena said.

"Tomorrow we can return to our regularly scheduled drama" Elena said.

"Afraid not sweetheart so shut up and listen up" Aurelia said. "You could try being nice" Stefan said.

"No thanks" Aurelia said. "Aura's right I wish this could wait but it can't" Stefan said.

"And as annoying as you are and want the world to revolve around you something happened that concerns you apparently" Aurelia said.

"Listen, um the other night when Damon was helping Tyler, he didn't expect for Tyler to already be transformed and he had jumped on Damon, and something happened Tyler bit him" Stefan said.

"Is he gonna" Elena asked. "Yep" Stefan said. "And he came to the house this morning he tried to apologize I practically slammed the door in his face" Elena said.

"Bet you regret doing that now don't you" Aurelia asked. "He told me not to tell you, but I figured if you wanted to talk to him, I wouldn't wait" Stefan said. "Stefan" Elena said.

"Relax doppelgänger player it's not over" Aurelia said. "There might be a cure, but I have to find Klaus to get it" Stefan said.

"He's gonna kill you" Elena said to Stefan. "No, he had a chance to kill me, but he didn't" Stefan said. "I'm also going with" Aurelia said.

"Whatever Damon's done whatever has led him here I'm the one that made him become a vampire in the first place so if there's a chance for a cure, I owe it to him to find it" Stefan said and Elena hugged him.

"Go talk to him just tell him that there's still hope" Stefan said.

"And make sure he doesn't kill himself cause if he does, well we all know what I'm capable of so" Aurelia said.

>>>

Stefan and Aurelia made it to where Klaus was staying, and they saw Katherine. "Hello Katherine" Stefan said.

"Oh, right the other doppelgänger the tolerable one" Aurelia said.

Two days I've been waiting I'm supposed to be free of Klaus's compulsion by now he's supposed to be dead" Katherine said. "We ran into complications" Stefan said.

"Complications" Katherine asked. "Doesn't really matter just need to find him" Stefan said.

"Do you have any idea where he might be" Stefan asked and Katherine sped him to a wall. "Klaus you're back" Katherine said and Klaus came in with Elijah.

Katherine had let go of Stefan as she, Stefan, and Aurelia faced them. "Look who decided to come for a visit" Katherine said.

"You just keep popping up don't you" Klaus said and then saw Aurelia.

"Except you" Klaus said to her. "That's Klaus I'm not very impressed" Aurelia said.

"You must be Aurelia beautiful name for a beautiful girl" Klaus said. "Don't try to flatter me it won't work" Aurelia said. "Aurelia" Elijah said.

"Don't talk to me" Aurelia told him while Klaus tried to hold back his smirk.

I need your help for my brother" Stefan said. "Well, whatever it is he's gonna have to wait a tick you see I have a, obligation to my brother that requires my immediate attention" Klaus said. 

"You understand how important family is or you wouldn't be here my brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own" Elijah said.

"And so, I shall" Klaus said and Elijah turned around when Klaus daggered him. "Shh" Klaus said when Elijah went limb dropping to the floor.

"Well, I guess technically he didn't break his word" Aurelia said shrugging. Klaus had sped Stefan to a wall.

"Now what am I gonna do with you" Klaus asked. Klaus had staked Stefan in the stomach, and he groaned in pain.

"You feel that it's scraping against your heart the slightest little movement and your dead" Klaus said and pulled the stake out. "He's just trying to help his brother" Katherine said. 

Aurelia went to help when Stefan stopped her. "No Aura don't" Stefan said. "You really rather die than let me help" Aurelia said. "Aura" Stefan said.

"Instead of killing him this instant why don't you hear him out first maybe we all can work something out" Aurelia said.

"The witches said you had a cure make me a deal just give me the cure and I'll do whatever you want" Stefan said before he was staked again, and Klaus pulled it out before he walked away.

"Trouble is I don't know if you'd be any good to me the way you are now you are just shy of useless, I heard about this one vampire crazy bloke always on and off the wagon for decades when he was off, he was magnificent 1917 he went into Monterey wiped out an entire migrant village a true ripper" Klaus said. "Sound familiar" Klaus asked.

"I haven't been that way in a very long time" Stefan said.

"Well, that's the vampire I can make a deal with that is the kind of talent that I can use when I leave this town, Katerina come here" Klaus said and Katherine went to him.

Klaus bit her hand before letting go of her hand. "No, no, no" Katherine said. 

Klaus bit his arm and fed Katherine his blood. Her bite mark had healed as Aurelia, Katherine, and Stefan saw.

"You want your cure there it is" Klaus said. "Well sure didn't expect that" Aurelia said. "Your blood is the cure" Stefan said. "Gotta love Mother Nature" Klaus said.

"Now let's talk, you, Aurelia, and I" Klaus said leading them.

"Me why me" Aurelia asked. "My brother saw something in you don't think I haven't noticed besides if you want to help save Stefan's brother you'll come" Klaus said. "Fine" Aurelia said and followed Klaus and Stefan.

>>>

Klaus had poured his blood in a vile. "There it is you want to save your brother how about a decade long bender and I have big plans for you when we leave this town" Klaus said.

"And I assume I have to come with as well otherwise you wouldn't have asked me to join you" Aurelia said.

"Smart girl I like you" Klaus said. "Well, most people do" Aurelia said.

"I'm not like that anymore" Stefan said. "Well, that's too bad you would have made a great wingman" Klaus said and began to pour the blood out.

"Wait" Stefan said and Klaus stopped pouring the blood out. "Now that's more like it I want you to join me for a drink" Klaus said tossing him a bag of blood.

Stefan had torn the top off and drank the blood. "Finish it all of it you do everything I say, and I save your brother that's the deal" Klaus said.

"Just do it Stefan so Damon will be safe, and we can get on with this stupid deal" Aurelia said.

Stefan drank the blood again finishing it.  Klaus threw another blood bag at him. "Again" Klaus said, and Stefan tore the top off finishing the blood.

After a while Stefan finished another bag of blood and there were many bags of blood on the floor. "You're very cooperative" Klaus said.

"He's done as you ask just give us the cure already" Aurelia said.

"It's almost as if you're enjoying it" Klaus said ignoring Aurelia going to Stefan dropping another bag of blood.

"No more not until you give me the cure" Stefan said. "Not until we make a deal it's your choice Stefan you can either remain here living your life in Mystic Falls or you can embrace what you truly are leave town with me and save your brother's life" Klaus said offering him the bag of blood.

Stefan took it ripping the top off and finished the bag. "That's the spirit" Klaus said. "Sweetheart" Klaus said to Katherine going to her. 

"Take this over to Damon" Klaus said giving her the vile. "And come right back" Klaus said.

"You want me to leave" Katherine asked. "No" Stefan and Aurelia said. "Yes, and if I were you" Klaus said and Katherine sped out.

"I'd hurry" Klaus said. "She'll never take it to him; she'll never take it to him" Stefan said. "If she doesn't, I'll find her myself and rip her to pieces till there's nothing left" Aurelia said.

>>>

"I suppose brother you've been reunited with our family" Klaus said to a daggered Elijah before shutting the coffin. "You always talk to them when they can't hear you" Aurelia asked.

"Put him with the others we're leaving town tonight" Klaus said before going to Stefan and Aurelia.

Stefan's phone had buzzed, and he looked at it. "So did Katerina make it in time" Klaus asked.

"You won't be seeing her again you know" Stefan said. "Because she's on vervain I've been around a long time Stefan I rarely get played for a fool besides she won't get far you'll help me see to that" Klaus said.

"What is it you really want from us" Stefan asked. "All will be explained in time once we leave this tragic little town" Klaus said.

"Then can we get a move on already" Aurelia asked. "Not quite I have a gift for Stefan" Klaus said.

"Come here sweetheart don't be afraid" Klaus said and a compelled human went to Klaus.

"See I wanna make sure you honor our deal that you'll be of use to me I know your friend here will from what I've seen she do anything for you Salvatore's" Klaus told Stefan.

Klaus bit the girl's neck and looked at Stefan with his hybrid face. "I could have compelled her to behave but a real ripper enjoys the hunt" Klaus said and let the girl who ran.

Stefan ran after her and Aurelia sighed when she heard her scream.

Aurelia went to Klaus and offered him her phone. "Take it if you don't, I may cave and go back to Mystic Falls and you and I both know I can't do that cause you'll either kill me or try to turn me" Aurelia said. "You really would do anything for them" Klaus said.

"I'd do anything for the ones I love friends and family always have always will" Aurelia said. "Very well" Klaus said and took the phone.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 9.3K 25
(๐•€๐•ค๐•ค๐•’๐•” ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•™๐•–๐•ช) โ• Sแด‹สสŸแด€ส€ Lแดแด„แด‹แดกแดแดแด…, แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ ษดแดแด›แดส€ษชแดแดœs KสŸแด€แดœs Mษชแด‹แด€แด‡สŸsแดษด สŸษชแด แด‡s ษชษด แด€ sแดœแด˜แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แดœส€แด€สŸ ษชษดา“แด‡sแด›แด‡แด… แด›แดแดกษด ษดแด€แดแด‡แด… Bแด‡แด€แด„แดษด HษชสŸสŸs, Cแด€...
47.1K 1.4K 44
The Vampire Diaries Season One to Season Four The Originals Season One to TBD Kol Mikaelson x OC
16.1K 308 13
๐”„๐”ซ๐”ซ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ฅ โ„Œ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”–๐”ด๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ก ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”ช๐”ฒ๐” ๐”ฅ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค. ๐”–๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฉ๐”ถ ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ช...
53.5K 1.6K 19
The Vampire Diaries Season One to TBD Soulmate AU Kol Mikaelson x OC