Under Contract - Joe Jonas

By __thedynamos__

Joe Jonas has gone on a rampage ruining the reputation of his band The Jonas Brothers. Will a contract be eno... More

Chapter 1: Reading it Over
Chapter Two: Rockstar Mentality
Chapter 3: Brothers
Chapter 4: Getting Ready
Chapter 5: Yacht Party
Chapter 7: Trapped
Chapter 8: Adoption Day
Chapter 9: Dinner
Chapter 10: Pizza Night
Chapter 11: Movie Night
Chapter 12: Disguised
Chapter 13: for charity
Chapter 14: popped
Chapter 15: Bathtub
Chapter 16: The Failed Date Night
Chapter 17: contracts
Chapter 18: forgivness
Chapter 19: clubbing
Chapter 20: One shot leads to two shots
Chapter 21: the morning after
Chapter 22: Boxes
Chapter 23: compensation
Chapter 24: cooking
Chapter 25: decorating
Chapter 26: first payment
Chapter 27: Nick's Advice
Chapter 28: Fighting
Chapter 29: 8th Street
Chapter 30: First Christmas Party
Chapter 31: Making Rounds
Chapter 32: Money
Chapter 33: Knuckles
Chapter 34: Crashed
Chapter 35: Twitter
Chapter 36: The Contract
Chapter 37: All Nighter
Chapter 38: Plushies
Chapter 39: Lawyer
Chapter 40: Pens and Paper
Chapter 41: Sparks
Chapter 42: Public Relations
Chapter 43: Good Things
Chapter 44: birthday
Chapter 45: The End on an Era

Chapter 6: First Concert

636 22 0
By __thedynamos__

Vote. Comment. Enjoy!

-

-

-

—Eva's POV—
"Look at this one," Kara says walking into my room with a bowl of cereal. She throws her phone over and it's an article with Joe and I on the cover.

"Are Joe and I Hollywood's next big thing?" I ask dramatically. She giggles as I scroll through the article, "Oh no. People attending the party saw us flirting all night," I tell her.

"How scandalous," she says in a posh accent.

"It's crazy how much people care about this shit," I say rolling my eyes, "Thankfully I have a couple of days before I have to see my loving boyfriend again," I smile.

"Come on the tension has to be kind of fun," she says as I laugh.

"Hanging out with him is like putting salt on a hangnail," I tell her as she frowns in disgust, "but charity," I state as I do before every event.

"Nick texted me," she says as I widen my eyes in shock, "I can't tell if we are moving more towards being fuck buddies or a relationship," she says showing me the text.

Nick: it was nice meeting you the other night

Kara: I couldn't miss my best friend's grand entrance into the world of fame and fortune

Nick: I'm guessing that means you guys didn't hate it too much

Kara: I mean the company surely helped...

Nick: that's good to hear

Kara: can we be expecting concert tickets anytime soon?

Nick: we have a show tonight if you guys are interested

"He sent you another message," I tell her flipping the phone back. She gives me pleading eyes as I fall back into the bed again.

"Fine. But only for you. Nick's probably one of the hottest guys I've ever seen so it would be cruel not to go," I tell her.

"I love you so much," she screams as I cover my head. She starts texting him as she walks out of the room. Just when I thought I was free. I can't get in the way of love. Even if it's only physical.

"The show is at 7 and it's 12 now. We can leave around 6," she says as I yell back an okay. That gives me plenty of time to sit in my bed and do nothing. I'm kind of excited to see Kevin and Nick performing. I started listening to some of their songs for strictly research purposes and I can't say I hate them. Their first album almost made Kara and I pee ourselves when we heard how little Nick sounded. It's kind of crazy how long they have been doing this.

"Wake up bitch," Kara yells coming into my room. She opens my blinds and pauses my TV show as I cover my eyes, "You're such a mushroom," she says walking back out.

I look at the time and realize it's 5 o'clock. I hate that I have to put extra work into my appearance now that I could have a picture taken at any time. I crawl out of bed and walk to my closet seeing like three decent options. I grab out my black skinny jeans when Kara walks in with options for me.

"Woah, you look hot," I tell her as she smiles.

"Thank you. Your turn," she says throwing a black dress at me. I stare at the fabric and dread the idea of being sucked in all night. But the price of fame. She takes the other options back to her room as I get changed. She comes back in when I'm sitting at my vanity.

She starts straightening my hair as I look at her in the mirror, "You don't always have to help me get ready, I feel bad," I tell her.

"You're like a life-size Barbie doll. I'm having fun," she says making me laugh. She puts on some of the guy's music so we know the words when they perform. It's almost fifteen minutes past six when we are walking to the door. The traffic is probably going to be terrible. I give myself a once over and smile.

"You look a lot more comfortable in that than the gown you had on the other night," Kara says as I quickly put my earrings in.

"This is definitely more me," I smile as we start walking out. We managed to get into the venue with just under twenty minutes to spare. We are escorted to their dressing rooms immediately.

"Is that the Eva Brown?" Kevin asks as we walk in.

I start fangirling as he walks over, "Omg it's KEVIN," I pretend to scream. He laughs as he gives both of us a quick hug.

"You guys look great," he says as he shows us the snacks and drinks. I smile as I see Kara looking around for Nick.

"Picture time," Joe says walking in with a photographer. Kara and I stand back by the snacks as Nick follows after him. The two of them give each other the most innocent smiles before they get their photos taken.

"Ella," Joe says motioning for me to come over. I scoff as he looks at me annoyed, "Can you not hear or something?" He asks.

"I just figured since my name is Eva, you couldn't have been talking about me," I tell him.

"We have to go on stage," he says as I glare at him. If it wasn't for the other two I would have put up more of a fight. I'm not going to be the one to disappoint their fans cause he's an asshole. His hand goes onto my hip and I turn into him smiling as he leans closer to me. The two of us pretend to laugh but the smiles don't quite meet our eyes.

"Can you two pretend to like each other?" Nick says sounding tired of his brother's behavior. Joe turns his face to the camera and makes a stupid face as I lean in and kiss his cheek. I could throw up from the strength of his cologne.

"Got it?" I ask. When the photographer gives us a thumbs up I pull away from his body and walk back to Kara. Kevin leads up to the security who are taking us to the VIP section. We wish them luck before going to our seats.

"These are the best seats I've ever sat in," Kara whispers as we walk out. There are like a billion fans crammed into this small venue.

"ITS HER," a girl yells making me turn to see people staring at us walking down.

"WHAT IS JOE LIKE?" Another one yells making me smile as Kara and I continue walking down. When we sit down, there are some fans who are standing next to the box.

"Can we get your autograph?" A young girl asks me. I turn to Kara confused as we walk over. 

"Me?" I ask.

"What's Joe like?" The mom asks watching as I sign the autograph for her child. She can't even be five years old yet. She's wearing heavy-duty headphones to block out the sound. The mom looks around twenty-five years old.

"He's amazing," I tell her as she looks at me for more. I stutter before continuing, " He's the type of guy to lay his coat down over a puddle". That answer seems satisfactory as she laughs and turns to her friends.

"Look at you, complimenting Joe, who would have thought," she says as I roll my eyes with a smile. It's not long between the opening act leaving for the guys to come out. Kara and I start screaming like crazy as they come up from the bottom of the stage. Nick waves at our section and Kara smacks my arm.

"Are we having a good time tonight?" Joe asks walking to the middle catwalk, "On behalf of the band we would like to thank everyone for spending this beautiful night with us," he says sending me a wink. I blow him a kiss and it's weird how I can tell he hates me, the crowd on the other hand ate it up. I guess we are better actors than I thought.

"This is Year 3000," Kevin says before they start playing. At least I know this one. They start playing my personal favorite One Man Show and I go crazy. Kara and I jump around like crazy as the guys play. It's hard to take your eyes off Joe as he jumps around the stage. I've never seen someone own something like him. I almost feel disappointed at how good a performer Joe is.

"That's your man," I whisper as Nick sings. Kara screams as Kevin comes over with his guitar. He's surprised when we know the lyrics. I see us on the Jumbotron as Nick starts the bridge.

The end of the show comes too quickly. This might be my favorite concert I've ever been to, "You guys were amazing," I smile as we walk into their dressing room. We were stuck for a while with fans asking us who we were. It was weird being on the other side of the mob.

"Thank you thank you," Nick says doing a bow, "did you guys have fun?" He asks.

"Maybe," I tease as Joe walks in with his jacket off. My eyes linger on his biceps as he runs a towel over his hair. Kara nudges me making me turn back to the conversation.

"We were gonna get food, y'all down?" Kevin asks.

"I haven't eaten since breakfast, so yes I am in," Kara says before realizing she just agreed for both of us. I give her a small smile as Joe just rolls his eyes.

"Are they going to be with us everywhere we go now?" He asks throwing the towel on the couch.

"Didn't you read the contract? You're your labels bitch now," I tell him with a wink. The other three just walk out the door to get away from us. I would too if I were them.

"Did they tell you to be this annoying or does it just come naturally for you?" He asks as I scoff moving toward the door. He follows me out and puts his arm around me as we walk outside. Kara is standing waiting for me as the guys are already in the car. Joe opens the door for us and lets us get in before sliding in. The fans should be around more often to force him into being a normal person.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 189 32
Joe Jonas is a former musician who took a break from his career to look after his 3 younger siblings after the death of his parents. He's now a teach...
91.1K 1.9K 22
Sequel to Marriage Contract!! If you haven't read Contract Marriage, read it first before reading this!! Jungkook and Jaehee loved each other until...
7.6K 365 22
Everything seems to be going well with Nick and Shannon. They spend every waken moment with each other. That they even started to write songs togethe...
15.9K 411 77
Marry Me. Joe & Addison have had a rollercoaster of a relationship. Will they make it through the next chapter? Or fall with the pressure?