Brides Of Raghuvanshi

By Lekhawrites

Raghuvanshi the name is enough for normal people to bow their head with respect Raghuvanshi family is one of... More

Characters
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter -25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Epilogue

Chapter - 18

12.4K 511 39
By Lekhawrites

It's been two days since that incident still there is no clue about where rishika is??
Everyone is really worried for her... Sakshi and Juli are just total mess after itt... They have been held up by Shivam and Jeet but they both also miss her.. Shivam misses his bhabhi who is more like a friend to him and jeet misses her scoldings at the table.. Her teasings about Juli and him.. She is like a little sister to him.. The elders are also missing her..Vikram loves her like his own daughter only she has the courage to scold him... Everyone is affected.. The raghuvanshi mansion is filled with gloominess.. But the one who is most affected by all this... Is Riyansh... Since that day he only comes back veryyy late and leaves really early.... He has been searching for her. It's like a huge havoc came into indian magia world cause he is now being really ruthless..He looks like a monster now even his own personal assistant is really scared to face him...

Currently it's 2 am... Everyone us asleep.. Riyansh just came back...

Riyansh's pov...
I was in front of my room no our room..and I am scared.. Scared to go in cause I won't find her... Still with heavy steps I opened the door.. I got greeted by darkness... Things were total mess in the room... If she would have been here then God knows what she would have done to me.. I stared at the couch where she usually used to sit while reading her book.. My bookworm... I shifted my eyes to the bed well she loved sleeping in the same side as mine.. And then I looked at the lights switch ... Remembering how we used to argue that who will turn off the lights.. I don't know what she did and when she had this much affect on me.. I miss her.. I miss her soo gad damn muchhh...
I was about to throw another vase when my phone started ringing..
It was advik.. Well he also knows and I guess her best friend also does..

On the call
Advik - I have a info regarding this..

Riyansh - what it is??

Advik - got a location but I ain't sure about this...

Riyansh - send me.. FAST!!

I ran out of the room I saw shivam there..

Shivam - bhai where were you and where are you going??
He asked.. Me

Riyansh - I just found her location.. And going to get her back..

Shivam - I am coming with you..

Riyansh - no.. You stay here.. I will call you..

Shivam - but bhai..

Riyansh - just stay here and trust me I will get her back..

He nodded and then I just ran inside my car and drove as fast as I could I already told men to be there...
I just closed my eyes..
Plss God!!  I prayed..

While let's see what happened with rishika since that day...

I am writing her pov.. From the day when she got kidnapped...

Rishika's pov...
I am still confused what wrong can happen I have already checked everything myself twice.. I was in my thoughts when my car suddenly stopped..
Like seriously..
I came out and checked what is wrong with my car.. And after doing my quick research of five minutes I got to know that it's not something I am good at so I just grabbed my phone to call someone.. When I felt a really terrible pain in my head.. And everything then turned black..

I opened my eyes and found myself in a typical dark place..
I can still feel the pain in my head..

I looked around and it didn't took much time for me to guess that I am kidnapped like what the actual heck!!

And after few minutes a man entered the room with mask on his face..

Ok I am scared right now like who would not be scared when they got to know that they are kidnapped .... But I won't show it..

I glared at the man..

Rishika - who are you and why the hell I am here ...

That man - shutt upp..

Rishika - I won't tell me who are you guys... I am warning you leave me.. Or else you will have to face the worst of me..

That man - oh what will you do..

Rishika - I will make sure you rot in hell you bloody rascal...

That man - only if it wasn't boss 's order I would have already killed you..

Rishika - and my hands weren't tied you would have died..

That man - shut upp you aren't allowed to speak..

Rishika - you can't control my mouth..

That man just ordered someone I guess and suddenly two mans came with injection in there hands..

Rishika - heyy listen pls don't take my kidneys.. Or liver oe heart.. I will give you money that I have but pls don't do this..

She was just saying when one of the mans grabbed her arm and injected that injection...
And she got unconscious...

Still Rishika's pov..
I can hear some sounds of men talking.. I am not able to open my eyes cause they just give me injections....

But still I opened my eyes slowly.....
And saw one the man in front of me..

That man - you know you're so beautiful but trapped here..

I didn't replied back to him..

That man - but I can save you..
I just stared into him more like glared..

That man - you can come with me... Or not then only one night would work maybe..

I felt disgusted by his words.. And some past things came into my mind..

Rishika - GET LOST!!!
I shouted my lungs out..

That man - you aren't ready for deal.... Don't worry I can still do what ever I want I know boss won't mind..
He smirked and started coming near me..

Right at this moment those memories that I hate most started playing in my mind I am terrified right now..

" No... You.. Can't " I said shuttering..

That man - I can do whatever I want..

My tears started falling..

He put his hand on my mouth and before he was about to do something.. I bite on his hand..

He took away hus hands..
And slapped me on my face..

And then shouted
" You bitchh!!!! I will showw you noww"

He started coming towards me I was already really weak.. But I just can't do anything except praying to the God..

When he was just near me the door burst open..

Many men started coming inside..

That man - who are you all..

Then suddenly someone entered.. And... He... Was... Riyansh he has the most deadly look on his face..

He then said in his scary voice..

" Your death " ..

That man was scared I guess.. And was about to say something.. When..

" All your partners are already dead.. " Said Riyansh..

His eyes went to me.. He stared at me.. At this moment all the tears that were dried
Again welled up in my eyes...

We just stared in each other's eyes..

I can see that he was worried for me.. He had dark circles under his eyes..

His hands clenched into fist when he was looking at me..

He started coming near me.. But that man just put knife on my neck..

That man - if you want her alive.. Then just let me goo..

Riyansh - wrong move..

And then someone fired the gun and that man fell on the ground..

Riyansh just came near me opened my hands.. And feet.. I was still shaking by what was about to happen with me..

I just hugged him tightly...

" He.. He wa.. Was about to.. "

" Shh... Shh don't worry I am here " He said comforting me..

But before I could say something everything went dark...

Riyansh's pov...
She is in my arms crying... And I know what was about to happen.. But I know right now I need to comfort her.. I am feeling like I got my world back and whoever did this.. Will pay for itt...

I can feel that she is still shivering.. And when she said those words I clenched my jaws..
I told her to calm down but didn't got any response I checked and saw that she just fainted in my arms..

I just told my men to get the car.. And I picked her up in bridal style..

Time skip to hospital...
The doctors were checking on her. Al the family members were waiting outside... Sakshi and Juli were really eager to see her.. Riyansh didn't told them that what was about to happen with her..

The doctor came out..

" How is she now doctor?? " Asked Juli coming in front of doctor as he came out..

" Can we see her " Sakshi asked..

" She is alright now.. You can go inside but please be quite..and yeah she is unconscious her body is really weak " Said doctor..

" Thank you doctor " Said Vikram..

They went inside..

All of them stared at her she was really pale..

Juli and sakshi went near her and creased her hands..
They had tears in there eyes.. Finally they got her back..

Everyone was happy that now finally that they got her ... Riyansh was quite all the time... He was just staring at her... Soon a nurse came inside and told Riyansh that doctor is calling him.. Shivam also joined him..
They were in doctor's cabin..

Shivam - what happened doctor..??

Doctor - Mr. Raghuvanshi.. Can I know her medical history...

Riyansh - why doctor what happened..

Doctor - actually I guess that she got sone trauma maybe some harsh memories.. Came back in her mind so she got panick attack and moreover I guess they gave her few injection to make her unconscious her body is really weak ..but I am more concerned about her mental health ...

Shivam - sorry doctor but why would anything suddenly came up in her mind.. I don't think that she had any trauma or depression

Doctor - Mr. Raghuvanshi.. Maybe something same happened that triggered her mind about that trauma that maybe she got earlier..

Riyansh - what precautions should I take so that it won't affect her

Doctor - it can be difficult in the start but with time and care she will forget it.. But still you guys need to be careful about her ...

Riyansh - doctor can it cause something serious..

Doctor - No it won't if she won't remember something regarding that and have environment of joy around her..

Riyansh - ok doctor but when is she gonna gain consciousness..

Doctor - soon Mr. Raghuvanshi..

Riyansh and shivam left the doctor's cabin...

After two hours Rishika hasn't gain consciousness till yet.. Vikram and kalyani went home with Dadi and dadaji..

Juli, jeet, sakshi and shivam they had gone to have some food..

Riyansh was near rishika holding her hand and softly creasing them..

His head is on the bed she laid down...

But he quickly got up as there was a movement in rishika's body..

She opened her eyes gently looking around realizing that she is in the hospital...

" Why am I here " She said..
He didn't said anything just hugged her tightly..
She was shocked.. Really shocked..
After a min he left her and just stared into her eyes..

She smiled at him..

Finally now he got her backk..

" I guess you kinda missed me " She said

"Yeah after all I am used to living with aa crazy person like you " Said riyansh

She just rolled her eyes..

" And I am used to live with the most annoying person in the world. " Said rishika..

" You mean most handsome " Said Riyansh..

But that's when they heard the voice of shivam..

" Already flirting huh " Said with a smirk..

" Shut up " Riyansh said..

Rishika was looking at them when two person just took her in a bone crushing hug..

It was sakshi and juli..

Ok they were really tensed / scared / worried for her..

" You guys are choking me " She said..

They broke the hug and then

" Ulli "
" Gadhi "
" Jahil "
"Kamini"
"Kutti"
They kept on saying these things to her..

" How dare you to do that " Said juli

" I didn't told that person to kidnap me " Said rishika

" You know how worried we were " Said sakshi

" From now on you aren't allowed to go anywhere alone" Informed jeet

" I agree " Said shivam..

" Me too " Said Riyansh

"We also " Said juli and sakshi.

" Come on guys!! " Rishika said.

" We missed you bhabhi " Said shivam

" Aww my sweet devar " Said rishika..

" You made all of us hella worried " Said jeet

" I am sorry everyone " Said rishika looking down..

" Heyy it's not your fault " Said juli and rishika just stared at her like she didn't said something similar like that before..

They called doctor to check on her and doctor said to let her rest for today they can take her home tomorrow..

They had some talk.. But then rishika felt tired and sleepy so after having some soup she slept..

At night.. Riyansh stayed with her... Even though all of them wanted to stay but he shove them away..

He was just beside her looking at her like how this girl made him like this he never cared for any girl but she ... She has a great affect on him and now he realize that..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So guys how was it??

Hope you all liked itt!!! 🙂🙃🙂

Thanks for reading... ☺☺☺

Guys maybe I won't update frequently cause of my exams but still you will get updates in 4 to 5 days I won't delay that much....

Byeeee Love y'all soooo muchhh 💖....

Thank you all for soo muchh support...

Again thanks for reading and pls do share your reviews about the chapter...

⭐⭐⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 25.7K 35
The Kapoors are strong. Stronger than ever now with the next generation but what would happen when all powerful families collide? Big names, bigger a...
185K 8.4K 60
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶 ☆ The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...
315K 13K 35
A Indian mafia story..... ADVIT RAJPUT:- a cold, ruthless, heartless, short-tempered, powerful, handsome, dashing mafia king. He gets satisfaction...
32.6K 1.4K 22
Aaditya Singh Raghvansh: ====================== Crowned prince of Rajasthan from his birth. Head of RAJVANSH family, his name itself gives chills to...