Conflicted Hearts: A Hero's B...

By Sunny645928

Katsuki Bakugou is a fiercely determined hero, who always believed he was destined to be the number one hero... More

Chapter 1: Surprise Birthday Bash
Chapter 2: Unexpected confessions
Chapter 3: Clouded Minds
Chapter 4: His Breaking Point
Shout Out Page
Chapter 5: Bonds Tested
Chapter 6: Unexpected Interruptions
Chapter 7: A Twist of Fate
Chapter 8: A Promise Sealed with a Kiss
Chapter 9: A Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 10: Tangled Emotions
A Choice to Make
A Special Announcement
Chapter 11: Shadows of Discovery
Chapter 12: Truth's Sting
Chapter 13: Shattered Trust, Silent Words
Chapter 14: Unspoken Emotions
Chapter 15: Unspoken Silence
A Heartfelt Message to My Readers
Chapter 16: Unveiling Desires
Chapter 17: Bathing in Desire
Chapter 18: A Lazy Saturday Morning
Chapter 20: Unforeseen Encounters
Chapter 21: Unexpected Changes
Chapter 22: Unspoken Tensions
Chapter 23: Cinema Date
Author's Note
Chapter 24: Heartbreak's Echo
Chapter 25: Shattered Bonds
Chapter 26: Unspoken Pain
Chapter 27: Dark Revelations
Not A Chapter
Chapter 28: Fractured Bonds
Chapter 29: Lost Connections
Chapter 30: Shadows of Doubt
Chapter 31: Silent Disconnection
Chapter 32: Spinning the Bottle
Chapter 33: A Descent into Chaos
Chapter 34: Aching Heart
Chapter 35: Recovering
Chapter 36: Conflicting Desires
Chapter 37: Shadows of Chaos
Chapter 38: Valentine's Day
Chapter 39: Fractured Trust
Chapter 40: Standing Together
Chapter 41: Unsettling Suspicions
Chapter 42: Memories
Chapter 43: Uncovering the Truth
Chapter 44: Mysterious Message
Chapter 45: Caught in the Chaos
Chapter 46: Echoes of Danger
Chapter 47: A Tender Reunion

Chapter 19: An Arcade Rivalry

23 3 0
By Sunny645928

Bakugo's POV:

I woke up once again, the sunlight streaming through the window, illuminating the room with a warm glow. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I stretched my limbs and glanced at the clock. It was already mid-afternoon, and I realized that the day held a special treat, a date with Deku.

I nudged Deku, gently shaking him awake. "Oi, Deku! Rise and shine. We've got plans today," I said, a mischievous glint in my eyes.

He blinked, grogginess quickly replaced by excitement as he remembered our date. "Oh, right! The arcade," he exclaimed, sitting up in bed. "I can't believe I almost forgot."

A grin spread across my face as I remembered the bet we had made the last time our date got cancelled. "Speaking of the arcade, remember our little wager?"

Deku's eyes widened, a mix of anticipation and nervousness flickering in his gaze. "Oh, yeah. The bet," he replied, a slight tremor in his voice.

I leaned in closer, my voice dropping to a low, teasing tone. "If I win, the next time you're on the news, you have to say, 'Kacchan is the best hero of all time.' But if you win, I have to accompany you to the new All Might movie with the rest of the extras."

Deku's determination sparked, and he met my gaze with unwavering resolve. "You're on, kacchan. Prepare to be amazed when I conquer those arcade games."

We got ready quickly, both eager to start our day of friendly competition. As we made our way to the arcade, the excitement grew, our banter filled with playful taunts and challenges.

Once inside the bustling arcade, the sounds of game machines and laughter filled the air. We navigated through the flashing lights and rows of games, each one beckoning us to try our luck.

Game after game, we threw ourselves into the competition, pushing our limits to secure victory. From racing games to shooting galleries, we battled it out, our competitive spirits fueling the intensity of each round.

Cheers and jeers intermingled with laughter as we exchanged wins and losses, the scoreboards reflecting our progress. The tension grew with each game, our determination to outdo each other evident in every move we made.

As the day wore on, the victories swung back and forth, keeping us on our toes. The excitement and adrenaline fueled our excitement.

With the final game nearing, our scores stood neck and neck. It all came down to this, the deciding moment of our bet. As we faced off in one last game, the atmosphere crackled with anticipation.

In a flurry of button presses and quick reflexes, one of us emerged as the victor. The realization hit, and a grin spread across Deku's face. "I did it, Kacchan!" he exclaimed, his voice tinged with triumph.

I couldn't help but laugh, acknowledging his victory. "Congratulations, nerd. Looks like you've earned your prize.

=========================================

Word count:470

Please make sure to vote <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 296 17
Naruto's pov Here we go again...they never stop...what did I do to deserve so much hate? Sasuke...what did I ever do to you? I hate you, and your fr...
28.3K 1.1K 27
Mo Guan Shan had spent that last 3 years honing his tattooing skills, meeting the right artists, so he could land his dream job at 'The Art of Ink'...
39.9K 1.2K 14
Ritsu is falling for Takano all over again, but still has the stubbornness to deny his feelings. What happens when Ritsu's cousin, Haru, comes to liv...
318K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...