Dabi x shoto oneshots

By KingMiddleSchool6

hii this is one of my favorite ships! so I decided to make oneshots since I like making a lot of stories of i... More

Requests
story 1
Story 2
Story 3
Story 4
Story 6
story 7
story 8
story 9
story 10
story 11
Story 12
Story 13
Story 14
Story 15
Story 16 *requested*
story 17
Story 18
Story 19
story 4
Story 20
Story 21 requested
Story 22
Story 23
Story 24
Story 25
Halloween Special 🎃
Story 26 mid school friend
Story 27
story 28
Story 29
story 30
Story 31 *requested*
Story 32 *Requested*
Story 33
Story 34
Story 5 *requested*
story 35
story 37
Story 38
story 39 *requested*
Story 40 *Requested*
The Winter Dance
Story 41
Story 43 *requested*
Story 44
New years kiss
Dabi and shoto famart
Dabi + shoto famart #2
Dabi + Shoto Fanart #3
Dabi + Shoto Fanart #4
Dabi + Shoto stuff #5
Story 45
Dabi + Shoto Fanart #6
Dabi + Shoto Famart #7
Dabi + Shoto Fanart #8
Dabi + Shoto Fanart #9
Dabi + Shoto Fanart #10
Story 46 *Requested*
Story 47
Story 48
Story 49
Story 50 *Requested*
sequel of story 50
Class partners
*requested* Toga's a little devel
Who's the villain now~?
"hey, princess~"
Years after the war *Requested*
You're mine, shoto~
This song reminds me of this ship

Story 36

131 5 2
By KingMiddleSchool6

Dabi POV.

"Class we have 3 new students" eraserhead said form inside the classroom. Chatter could be heard about who it was until it was hushed by someone

I glanced at the side to check on how toga and shigiraki were hanging on. "You sure you'll be alright?" I whispered to shigiraki as he slightly nodded as his hands fiddled at his sides. I put a hand on his shoulder and gave a warm smile calming him down slightly.

Shigaraki had been really stressed since we got captured and sent to ua for school. Toga seemed more excited then ever but I was more concerned for shigaraki's introverted and anxiety.

"Come in you 3" eraser head said as tomura led us inside the classroom getting shocked faces and questions from the class.

We had collars and a uniform on so we could cause no harm.

I glanced around the room as eraserhead explained that we were captured and sent to a rehab here. I saw the classes expressions and the one person's that surprised me was shoto.

He just looked plainly at the three of us more like curiosity in his eyes. It confused me for a moment but then eraserhead told us to take a seat in the three seats in the front row.

While glancing at shigaraki I noticed him trying not to freak out form all the questions as we sat down.

(Ignore the bottom cut off)

~

After when the lunch bell rang shigaraki quickly rushed out to the cafe for food.

After I got food shigaraki wanted to not be in the room due to the people everywhere so I looked around for somewhere to eat at.

As toga came over to see the introvert 'used to be' boss. Then suddenly someone came up to us and said "if you're looking for a quite place to eat theirs an empty music room I could show you" I turned to see who it was and was surprised to see shoto.

"Oo thank you!" Toga exclaimed as I looked surprisingly at shoto. Shigiraki looked slightly reveled to get away from all the people staring. "cmon" shoto said as he led us down a hallway.

I couldn't help but see that he only got a bit of food. Tomura looked much more relieved and relaxed as toga smiled.

Shoto brought us to the 'empty used to be' music room and let us in.

"This used to be used as a music room but then they guessed it wouldn't help in their studies" shoto explained. "Ooh cool" I said as tomura sat down along with toga.

"Thanks.." shigaraki mumbled as shoto was about to leave. "C'mon why not eat with us?" I asked shoto grabbing his wrist slightly. "Sure" he said shrugging and sitting next to me.

"Shigaraki I noticed you seemed on edge this morning." Shoto commented. "Yeah... I don't like being in large crowds.." shigaraki said rubbing his neck. Shoto just nodded silently.

Shoto didn't judge any of us and just seemed to enjoy our presence. When shoto was finished I asked him-

(Shoto didn't eat much today, just a
simple hotdog that's all)

"are you hungry still" I whispered in shoto ear. Shoto looked over at me surprised slightly. "Uhm.. a guess" shoto said. I could tell he was clearly lying as I heard his stomach ruble.

I then gave him a 'knew it's look'

Knowing that we didn't eat that much good food in the jail place they offered like 2 burgers and extra and such.

I passed him one of my burgers since I was done and said "eat us sho" he looked at the burger for a moment and then took a bite. I watched as shigiraki yelled at toga for her ships and simping for the classmates.

~

"Alright their dorms will be on the 5th floor" eraserhead explained to the class once we were in the dormitories.

(Idk why it's so blurry)

~

Now I was in my dorm. Toga and shigiraki were across the hall in their dorms.

Honestly the dorm is pretty plain. Just a bed and a desk in the corner. They of course gave us clothes but it was random stuff I didn't like.

I then heard a knock on the dorm so I went to see who it was. I opened the door and saw shoto there. "Hey dabi, I asked sensei and he said it would be alright for me to take you, toga, and, shigiraki out to buy furniture and clothing. Since I'm using my dad's credit card." I smiled slightly as shoto cared for us to do that.

"Thanks, these clothes and dorms are plain as h[_]ll right now" I said guestureing to the plain bedroom. "Tomorrow's Saturday so how does shopping tomorrow sound?" Shoto asked as I nodded.

~

"Where is Todo!" Toga complained from the couch. "What do you mean?" The kid named iida asked. "Oh! Todo is taking us to the mall!" Toga exclaimed.
"Icyhot's what!?" The Pomeranian yelled. "Im f[_]cking coming then" he said. "No, your not" shoto said walking in.

"And why not?" Bakugo said walking up to shoto who had his arms crossed while shigaraki was standing next to him. "Cause your an as[_]hole that he doesn't want to hang with." I added on. "Tch" bakugo said while walking away hands in pockets.

I smirked as he walked away. "Sorry bout that. were be leaving now." Shoto said to the classmates who were in the room.

~

"Sorry about the instant guys" shoto apologized while we walked to the mall. "It's fine, but why did he suddenly want to go?" Toga asked. "He has a crush on me and I rejected him." Shoto said. "He keeps trying to get close to me and it's really annoying" shoto said his eye brows furrowing. I gently grabbed his hand interlocking them.

I looked over to shoto and gave him a warm smile. "don't worry about the angry Pomeranian, shoto, we're here for you" I said getting a smile from him.

~

After we got clothes and dorm supplies shoto seemed on edge as he got a call. I overheard and it was bakugo asking and demanding to know why shoto wanted to go with such villains.

I gritted my teeth and took shoto's phone and said "why don't you mind your own da[_]n business and leave sho alone?" I said into the phone. Shoto looked at me surprised and muffed yelled could be heard as I hung up.

I glanced at shoto and he looked very shocked. I smiled and held shoto's hand comforting him. I brushed my thumb over his hand and watched him eaze up.

As we walked back (they got a UA staff or someone to help with furniture) toga was talking about how cute uraraka was. Shigaraki was finally talking and interacting with us. He made some comments on the classmates and his opinions on them. Shoto laughed at most of them as they made reference to their appearance or quirk. As midorya was 'broccoli'

~

When we got back toga insisted we help her decorate her dorm. Shigaraki rolled his eyes but in response toga dragged him while me and shoto followed behind.

Toga's room was painted light pink. She had little images on the wall where (with hero supervision) she was able to retrieve some stuff from the base. (After it had been searched and checked) she put some images on the wall of us (-shoto)

Toga also had a desk where she put a printed out picture of the class. She had a beanbag in the corner and a tv mounted onto the wall. She had a 3ds that she had charging on her dresser along with a phone (they were gaven) that had all the precious photos and apps (that were allowed) we all had our phones like that.

~

Tomuras room was a bit different.
It was painted light grey and had a picture frame of the 4 of us hanging above his dresser. He obviously had his bed. (You pick bedding for all 3)
He also had a beanbag and a desk. He had his Nintendo switch hooked up to his mounted TV, and obviously the phone was plugged in.

~

Now my room was painted baby blue color. It had a desk in the corner with a tv mounted as well. I had a dresser and bed (obviously) I had some fan made wall stickers (that people who were obsessed made) and put them on my wall. I also had my tablet and phone plugged in on my nightstand.

~

It had been a few weeks since we started UA and we were hanging in the common room with everyone. Then mina asked "todo-san who's your crush~?" Shoto turned red and mina giggled seeing she had some tea to find out.

I smirked well aware of who his crush was. I overheard him telling toga he liked me. I just needed to wait for the best time to make my move.

Toga gave shoto a look and shoto just sat there red faced. "Hmm, shoto, knowing you won't tell us why not you describe your crush? If you want that is." Toga said and added that shoto had a choice if he wanted.

"Hmm, how about blond, spiky hair, loud, and incredibly handsome" bakugo said as shoto rolled his eyes. "No.. more like..

Black hair, sweet, kind, and tall"

Shoto said letting his face calm down. Mina perked up in excitement. "what about that your crush is right next to you?" I whispered in his ear making him turn red. "may I have a turn on describing my crush?" I said knowing this was a good time to confess.

Mina nodded and I began

Shoto pov

"They have white and red straight hair, they are super introverted, they are shorter than me"

I blushed as dabi glanced over at me. "Soo~?" Dabi questioned whispering in my ear.

~

I had left and went to my room soon as the girls fangirled knowing who it was.

I heard a knock on the door so I opened it. Dabi was there and leaned on the doorway. "Seems our crushes seem a lot alike huh?" Dabi asked teasingly as I knew he knew we liked each other.

I let him in my dorm and he smirked and pinned me to the door. "You like this position?" Dabi said clearly teasing me cause of my beat red face. He held my chin and made me look at him.

"Want something?" He asked, wanting permission to kiss me. I looked into his eyes and he looked back into mine. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and we enjoyed a moment together.

When we pulled apart dabi let my arms go and wrapped them around my waist. "Shoto, I've got a question" dabi asked as I looked at him. "Wanna be my boyfriend?"

"Sure"

1827 words

The end

Idk how good that was??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.6K 100
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
427K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
501K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
87.8K 793 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...