Pandav's Loves

נכתב על ידי Cavya_14

Has nothing to do with 'A Different Mahabharata story'. Completely different except the characters will repea... עוד

||A new life||
||Courtroom||
||Welcome Party||
||Missing princess||
||Off to Kanyakulam||
||Sister||
||Draupadi||
||Talk||
||Durupad||
||Nakul's dismay||
||Krish's words||
||Secret out or not?||
||Abhimanyu||
||Arguing||
||Surprise||
||Naming ceremony||
||Arrival||
||Kids and Planning||
||Garden Party||
||Princess Siya||
||Swayamvara||
||Urvi and Siya||
||Diary or not?||
||Chess||
||Leaving||
||Meeting some friends||
||Chitra||
||Surprise||
||Reveal||
||Information||
||Lunch||

||Injured, Meeting and News||

186 5 5
נכתב על ידי Cavya_14

{Leap of 18 years}

{Characters :

HASTINAPUR:

Abhimanyu and Uttara - Parents of Parikshit, Priya and Pihu. Well Parikshit and Priya are from Abhimanyu's first marriage.

Niramitra and Nandhini - Parents of Prachi.

Suhotra and Vatsala - Parents of Niharika.

Karthik and Naira - Parents of Mahi and Meera.

Abhinya - Daughter of Arjun and Subhadra.

(Uttara's parents will be revealed later. Nandhini is Sisupal's daughter who is the brother of Renu, Vijaya and Valandra)

DWARKA:

Praduyman and Suthanu - Parents of Rohit.

Nishant and Samyuktha - Parents of Mahir.

Randeep - Son of Krishna and Jambavati

Siddharth - Son of Krishna and Satyabhama.

PANCHAL:

Bhargavi and Srinivas - Parents of Naveen, Nikhil and Neha. Naveen and Nikhil are from Srinivas's first marriage. Bhargavi is the daughter of Arjun and Chitra.

Cabir - Son of Urvi and Karn. Husband of Navya.

}

Third pov

Everyone from Panchal and Dwarka were in Hastinapur. They were all eating a big feast of all favorite food of Pihu as it was her birthday. Everyone was talking to each other except Chitra. She was eating and only nodding. She wasn't someone who talked not even to her own daughter. She only talked to Uttara, Cabir and Siddharth but they were talking to their friends.

Exactly that time everything started shaking. Chitra Uttara, Cabir and Siddharth looked at each other. Now what drama is going to happen?

Before anyone could react two men entered the room.

Yudhisthir : Who are you?

Chitra : Why are you guys here?

"Uhhhh How do we say this?"

Chitra : With your mouth dummy.

"Oh wow I didn't know that."

Cabir : Ved uncle and Harsh uncle why are you here?

Ved : Its a havoc back there.

Chitra : Whats wrong?

Harsh : You want the bad news or the bad news?

Uttara : Pitashree please just say the news.

Harsh : First news there was a jail break and Charumati and her in mate is missing.

Chitra : Thats all?

Uttara : Do you know how horrible this is?

Chitra : Sure. Next bad news.

Ved : Its the second queen.

Chitra : Whats wrong with her?

Ved : She got injured. Well all three queens and Navya.

Chitra : Even Navya?

Cabir : What happened to her?

Harsh : yeah. Well those three are fine but the second queen.....

Ved : They are still treating her wounds they don't think she will live.

Chitra : No! NO! NO!

Harsh : Chitra please.

Chitra : But why? and how?

Ved : I need you four to come with us.

Abhimanyu : What just happened here?

Harsh : Uhhhhh..........Chitra talked.

Chitra who was crying glared at Harsh and continued crying.

Ved : Its okay don't cry it will ruin your makeup.

Uttara : How is Suta holding this and the girls?

Ved : Calm down. Pragathi and Pranitha don't know about this yet. Navya has been resting so no one woke her up. Suta and Iru are trying to focus on finding Charumati.

Abhimanyu : How did she escape?

Harsh : Why do you care?

Uttara : She is his first wife.

Ved : Well I don't know but I do know one thing. She is going to destroy Hastinapur after she destroys Nagalok.

Arjun : Tara what is your connection with Nagalok?

Uttara : I am the Yuvarani of Nagalok.

Abhimanyu held Uttara's hand. Of course he knew. She told him everything but he loved her no matter what.

Arjun : WHAT?!

The kids who completely ignored this whole conversation looked up confused.

Arjun : You are telling us this now?

Abhimanyu : I asked her no to tell you all. She told me the day we married. Look I am not interested in this right now. Uttara, Chitra Ma, Cabir and Siddharth you have to go.

Uttara : Yes but with all of you.

Nakul : Why do you want us to come there?

Uttara : I want you all to trust me and Ved Pitashree please don't give Chitra Ma a reason to kill you.

Ved was irritating Chitra and from crying she looked ready to have him burnt.

Ved : its fine she loves me.

Chitra rolled her eyes.

Harsh : So you guys coming?

Yudhisthir : Why do you want all of us to come?

Uttara : I have reasons which you will understand when we go there and hopefully I don't regret this decision.

IN NAGALOK

{Characters :

Iravan and Shivanya - Parents of Ruhi.

Uttar - Father of Dev.

Suthakarma and Pratha - Parents of Diya.

Pragathi and Pranitha - Twins of Draupadi

Navya - Adopted by Uloopi, Draupadi and Vrushali. Wife of Cabir. Her parents will be revealed as the story goes on.}

The minute they entered Uttara was practically covered and she didn't feel like she could breath.

Uttara : Shivanya bhabhi you are killing me.

Shivanya let her go.

Shivanya : I am sorry darling. You must be her husband. I am Shivanya. I am.....

"My wife."

Cabir : Talking about wives.....What the hell happened to mine?!

Urvi : Huh?!

"She is in her room. She hasn't woke up....And Cabir is gone. I am Iravan the first yuvaraj of Nagalok. Now to my dear sister. What are they doing here?"

Uttara : I am brought them here for a reason.

"Explain the reason then."

Uttara : Yuvaraj Sutakarma I have reasons.

Sutakarma : We have reasons to hate them.

Uttara : I am not in the mood to fight with you. Iravan bhai about Charumati?

Iravan : She is still large.

Abhimanyu : Did she cross the portal?

Iravan : No not yet so far and who are you?

Abhimanyu : I am Yuvraj Abhimanyu of Hastinapur.

Shivanya : Arya he is Tara's husband.

Suthakarma : And Charumati's husband. Its a pleasure to meet you. Choti Ma are you alright?

Thats when everyone noticed Chitra crying in the side.

Chitra : no. What if she dies?

Suthakarma : nothing of that sort will happen. Ma you first calm down.

"I think I know a way to calm her down"

Everyone turned around to see Uttar coming with a small baby in his hand. Even Chitra looked at him confused.

Uttara : Prani's child?

Uttar nodded. He went towards Chitra and gave her the baby. Chitra looked at the baby once and started crying again.

Uttar : Okay that failed. Pranipat I am Uttar. I am Uttara's cousin. By the way any news about the queen?

Iravan : Not yet. The doctors are still working even for my mother they haven't come out yet.

Uttara : What happened to mine?

Iravan : When she found you are coming she went to her room.

Uttara looked sad but Pihu hugged her from the back.

Pihu : mumma where are we?

"That baby is so cute."

Uttar : Seriously Pratha you find everything cute. That is Suthakarma's wife. Pihu right? You are in the place where you mother grew up.

Pihu : Wow. Its big.

Suthanu : Yes honey it is. Now I need information.

Iravan : I should give you because.......?

Suthanu : because we have killer on the loose and we are in the same place where the killer is. Cabir has a wife. Chitra ma can talk and cry and and....

Shivanya : She didn't harm just your family.

Niramitra : She made my brother watch her kill one of his kids.

Shivanya : She killed mine in the womb.

Niramitra : She killed the woman I love.

Shivanya : She killed my best friend, who was pregnant, has a child and a husband.

Yudhisthir : Niramitra, she has caused harm to both sides. We can't compare which side is bigger.

Both of them shut their mouths.

Uttar : I thought the fight was getting interesting. Anyways to the actual reason why I am here. Where is Cabir?

Urvi : With his wife. WHO THE HELL IS HIS WIFE?!

Uttar : Okay let me continue. We have a news. Apparently Charumati wasn't the only one who escaped. Her in-mate also. And the weirdest part is nothing is mentioned about her. The only thing mentioned is that the second queen imprisoned her. Chitra ma you know anything about it?

Chitra wiped her tears.

Chitra : The thing is Uttar, the second queen never gave me much information. Especially after I left with my child back to Hastinapur.

Irvana : Charu only befriends someone if they give what she wants. We need to find out about her.

Vatsala : Charu?

Iravan : I meant Charumati. I used to well like her a long time ago but thats the past. Shivanya is looking at me angrily right?

Everyone except Iravan and Shivanya nodded.

Iravan : Fine.

Exactly that time they heard screams. Which scared the kids and the baby who started crying.

Suthanu : What was that?

Exactly that time a doctor came.

Doctor : Yuvaraj your mother....

Iravan and Shivanya entered the room.

Suthakarma : Now I wonder if my mother is fine. Can someone quieten the baby down?

Vatsala : May I?

Chitra gave her the child. Vatsala walked around with the baby.

Arjun : Should we go and check?

Chitra : No need. I am sure she just woke up and remembered the fact that she lost and started screaming because of it. She is a sore loser because of her mother who only thought her how to win. Or maybe she just got scared seeing too many people around her. I am not sure which one.

Rohit : That was scary.

Praduyman : Its okay champ.

Harsh : Get used to it. I don't care why she is screaming. I am going in. 

Ved : Go ahead.

"That won't be necessary. I am fine."

Seeing Uloopi the Pandav and their wives just looked struck. Of course Chitra just went to hug Uloopi.

Uloopi : None of you heard me scream.

Pihu : We did.

Uloopi : Okay little one you don't want to scream in pain do you?(Pihu nodded no) Then be a good girl and stay quiet or else I will make you scream in pain.

Uttara : Chachi she is my kid.

Uloopi : I know. Happy birthday little Tara.

Pihu: My name is Pihu.

Uloopi : i don't care. Now why is everyone here? Including them?

Uttara : They are here for the second queen.

Nakul : I regret being here.

Suthanu : She forced us and anyways we don't know you.

Uloopi : My name is Uloopi now you remember.

Now the Pandav kids apart form Bhargavi and Abhinya took a step back.

Bhargavi : No doesn't ring a bell.

Abhinya : Yeah same.

Chitra : Anyways tell me everything.

Uloopi : To be honest things are very hazy but I will get my memory back soon. Which if you will excuse me is the first thing I am going to do.

Uttara : no the first thing you are going to do is listen to me. Charumati escaped with her in mate who we think will a pose a danger to us.

Uloopi : Okay.

Abhimanyu : thats it just okay?

Uloopi : Yes. Just okay.

Abhimanyu : Did you forget what she did to you people?

Uloopi : No I didn't but I also didn't forget what your father did to me. The first people she will attack is you people and by the time she has the strength to attack us we will capture her.

Samyuktha : So you are going to watch us die?

Uloopi : Sure that sounds fun. I mean its not like Chitra loves you guys.

Uttara : But I love them.

Uloopi : You will get over it.

Arjun : What is wrong with you?!

Uloopi : Everything. Now like I said my memory.

Iravan : No you are going to take rest.

Uloopi : I SAID MY MEMORY!

Iravan : I said rest. No buts. At least just sit down for sometime and maybe have a reunion with these people.

Uloopi : I would rather die.

Pihu : No don't say that.

Uloopi : That kid is getting on my nerves.

Parikshit: Don't talk to my sister that way.

Uloopi just rolled her eyes and sat down.

Uloopi : please sit down.

Renu : We didn't need you to say. Guys we are leaving. If Chitra wants to stay let her stay. Tara your call. Us or these people.

Uttara : Chachi wait! My surprises aren't done. Ask my mother to come here.

Karn : now who is this?

Uttara : Its a surprise you will love it.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

231K 11.2K 63
"My attachment towards her is not Love, its my Devotion." A tale where a brother and sister who were pulled back in late Dwapar yug for being partia...
Mahabharat נכתב על ידי Neha Dey

היסטורי בדיוני

49.3K 1.7K 38
what will happen if two girls time travel to Mahabharat and one of them twin sister of karn and beloved lord Krishna and if she changed the history.
166K 8.1K 93
𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂, a young cheerful girl from Kaliyug, is reborn as the sister of the Pandavas after she dies. She was the apple of their eyes, thei...
68.3K 3.2K 28
A story about the divine fireborn and worrior Karn. Was abandoned by birth, was insulted by society in every step, was looked down upon despite bein...