Redemption [Sweet Pea x OC]

Από Dusty_Hollows

Abigail, aka Baby Girl, was born and raised a Serpent. But after being gone for nearly 10 years, she's retur... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Sequel

Chapter 12

200 3 0
Από Dusty_Hollows

I slipped into the Wyrm late, everyone already circled around Tall Boy and Jughead. Jughead was already to the fourth law by the time I managed to squeeze between two of my boys. I spotted Sweet Pea across the circle from us, next to Fangs..

"What is the fifth law?" Tall Boy shouted.

"A Serpent never betrays its own" Jughead recited without hesitation.

"What is the sixth?" Tall Boy demanded.

"In unity, there is strength," Jughead shouted back, looking around as we all repeated after him.

"You know the laws. Now it's time for the next trial," Tall Boy said. Fangs and Sweet Pea moved apart, revealing the terrarium behind them. "Retrieve the knife," Tall Boy ordered, shooting me a warning look.

"So the snake has bodyguards now?" I asked quietly, the Serpents around me snickering. We watched as Jughead looked nervously at the snake. I guess Toni failed to mention this to him, considering she was nodding at him encouragingly. He managed to do it though, only being bitten once.

Tall Boy pulled me aside as everyone dispersed, the trials done for the night. "You were late, Babygirl" he snapped.

"So I missed the very beginning, big deal," I shrugged. "Jughead made it this far, now we just wait and see if he's up for the rest." I looked over at him, where he and Toni were sitting by themselves. Was something going on between them?

"Be there on time and have your boys ready."

"Me? You're the de facto leader here," I questioned.

"The way it's looking, FP won't be around for a long time, and I was his right hand. I don't have one but those boys would replace me with you any day. Hell, half of those men would too given the chance. I don't have time to be running around after a bunch of kids, so you keep them under control and we won't have any issues." Tall Boy turned and walked away before I could say anything else.

My entire life I'd known I wanted nothing more than to be a Serpent, but I'd never considered becoming the leader. The younger Serpents, officially my boys now, were gathered in the usual corner and I joined them, taking my spot next to Sweet Pea.

"Do you think he's going to make it through The Gauntlet?" Fangs asked. I halfway listened as the boys voiced their opinions. "What do you think, Babygirl?" Brett asked, everyone's attention turning to me, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"I can see it going either way," I said. "He's FP's kid, which for any of us would be motivation to make it through. But I don't know about Jughead. He's kept the Serpents at a distance for so long, I don't even know if he can take a single hit. He may not make it to the end."

"The real test is at the end of the line," Sweet Pea said. "If he can take my hit, he's in."

I smiled up at him. "I know you've been waiting for your chance to knock him on his ass." The boys voiced their support, some placing bets on whether or not Jughead will make it to the end and if Sweet Pea really will knock him down.

"Remember guys, Jughead has tomorrow to get himself ready. How he decides to do that is up to him. But that gives you tomorrow as well. And I know you'll be using the time wisely," I announced, glancing over to see Jughead and Toni still talking at the same table. Had she even told him about the Gauntlet?

"Let's get out of here," Sweet Pea whispered in my ear. "I think we need to get back to where we left off this morning." I let him lead me out of the bar and in the direction of his trailer.

"I like that idea, but first, I have news."

"Good news or bad?" he questioned. "You're going to be there for the initiation, right?"

I couldn't help rolling my eyes at him. "Of course. Any chance to see you in action," I teased.

"Oh, really?" he asked with that smirk I was coming to love seeing on him. "What about this action?" He pressed his lips against mine, stopping me in my tracks. We moved together, and I felt Sweet Pea's tongue brush against me, asking for entrance.

I pulled back slightly. "Save that for later," I murmured. Sweet Pea groaned but started walking again.

"Will you at least tell me your news?"

"After kissing me like that?" I shook my head. "My news can wait. Besides, you're the one who wanted to get back to this morning's events."

Once inside his trailer, Sweet Pea wasted no time pulling me down so I was straddling him on the couch. He kissed me softly before deepening the kiss. I felt his tongue brush my lip, asking for entrance, which I quickly granted. My fingers twisted in his hair as his hands ran rampant over my body. Sweet Pea began kissing down my jaw and I arched my neck as he moved down it, searching for that perfect spot. My breath caught when he found it, leaving his mark. I pulled him back up, kissing him hungrily.

Too soon we pulled apart, out of breath. "If we don't stop now, I don't think I'll be able to," Sweet Pea said.

"I couldn't tell," I smirked, shifting my hips slightly.

"Don't tease me like that," he growled, and I leaned in, pressing my lips to his again. "Abigail," Sweet began nervously, pulling away, "I really like you, and I don't want to rush things and screw this up. But if we don't stop now, I"m afraid I won't be able to stop myself."

"I really like you too, Sweet Pea," I said. I could feel the smile growing on my face. "Believe me though, I know a few ways I could stop you if needed."

"Damn, that's it," Sweet Pea said, pushing me onto the couch next to him and walking away.

I watched him, confused. "What are you doing?"

"Hiding the tape," he said, making me laugh.

"Fine. But when you're done, come back over here so we can watch a movie." I pulled the blanket off the back of the couch and made myself comfortable, waiting for Sweet Pea to come back out. Fortunately he didn't take long, and I curled into his side as we jumped into the middle of a movie.

"Hey, you still haven't told me your news," Sweet Pea said when yet another commercial began.

I sat up straighter, considering how to tell him. "I don't know how official it is, but Tall Boy appointed me leader of the younger Serpents," I blurted how.

"Abigail, that's amazing!" Sweet Pea said, a smile spreading across his face. "Today you're the Princess, but one day I know you'll be the Serpent Queen, leading all of us."

"Of course I will," I replied. "I was born for the role."

"Don't start getting cocky on me," Sweet Pea said.

"Hey, I'm just stating facts," I joked.

Sweet Pea's eyes dropped to my neck and back to my eyes. "I guess it's a good thing I've already left my mark on you," he said. "This way everyone will know the Serpent Princess is my girlfriend. And I don't like sharing." I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed me again, just as intensely as before.

We fell asleep on the couch that night, arms wrapped around each other under the blanket, movies with bad acting and cheap special effects playing on the tv.

The next night, Toni dragged me with her to Jughead's trailer.

I leaned against the wall watching my pink-haired friend pacing in the living room. "Jughead, I, um...I came to warn you, I guess. If you're having second thoughts, now would be the time to back out because the final trial is on a whole other level," she finally said.

"The Gauntlet, you mean? If it's anything like the Beast, I think I'll be fine. It's whatever."

"No, Jughead, it's not "whatever," Toni protested. "You join us, you gotta be willing to die for us. Because we will for you. Your Northside friends? Your girlfriend? You're gonna look up one day and they're all gonna be gone, because that's what happens when you join a gang. The Serpents are no exception."

"She's right, Jug," I said. "Nothing is going to change, but everything is going to change. You said it yourself that you're done being half a Serpent. Joining us means leaving that other half behind." I could see the wheels turning, and Toni shot me a look, begging for help. "Have you talked to your dad about this?"

Jughead sighed, wiping his hand down his face. "No. I can't. How am I going to face him if I make it?"

"FP forbade Jug from joining the Serpents," Toni said.

"Why would he do that?" It didn't make sense, Jughead was a Serpent by blood, son of the king. Toni shrugged, watching Jughead pace, deep in thought.

I wasn't going to get answers any time soon, so I left, making my way back to my room. Sweet Pea was out doing his own thing, which was fine since Penny had another job for me in the morning, so I sent a quick text to the boys reminding them to be ready, not just for the Gauntlet, but for the party we'd be having after, assuming Jughead made it. Hell, we'd find some reason to party either way.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

302K 3.7K 32
"Whose that?" Veronica asked pointing to the girl in a leather Serpent Jacket. "That's Natalie. The Serpent Princess" Joaquin Answered. "She's FP's...
60.6K 1K 23
Hi this is my first fanfic ever so I hope you guys enjoy! Ever since Aphmau came to Phoenix Drop, everyone has assumed that she had no recollection o...
80.8K 1.6K 23
Yeah, I know it's the wrong thing to do, but I kinda want to Say your name while our tongues are tied Getting shivers all down my spine We're in bed...
462 24 24
it has been 3 weeks after Vinny moved in with Clawdeen and her family and ever since then, Clawdeen has gotten closer to him. but suddenly her job as...