πƒπ«πžπšπ¦π¬ 𝐨𝐟 π€π§π πžπ₯οΏ½...

By adelaide_nicholls

"She remembered who she was and the game changed," Book one: πƒπ«πžπšπ¦π¬ 𝐨𝐟 π€π§π πžπ₯𝐬 (the vampire diar... More

THE STORY OF THE AUTHOR
Dedication
Act I.
Trailer
Graphics
Playlist
Info about the main character/oc
Prologue
1. Dead Best Friends
2. The New Vampire
3. Defend The Friendship
4. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid
5. Spare The Werewolf
6. Friend Or Foe
7. Kidnapped, Killed, Resurrected
8. Past Is Terrifying
10. Deal With Devil
11. Unknown Becomes Known
12. Won't Forget Pain
13. Night Changed Everything
14. Truth And Heartbreak
15. Freaky Vampire Invitation
16. Visit From Triplet
17. Playing With Fire
18. Betrayed By Family
Act II.
Random Facts About Clarissa That Weren't Really Mentioned
19. The Birthday Girl
20. Bite Me Werewolves
21. New Family Meets
22. Reliving The Nightmare
23. Found And Lost
24. Bestie Is Here
25. Karma's A Witch
26. The Distant Memory
27. Seconds Before End
Storytime
28. The Chaos Begins
29. Part Of Family
30. Love Is Endless
31. Romance In France
32. Savior Once Again
33. Betrayal Between Sisters
34. The Secret Prophecy
35. Here Comes Trouble
36. The New Future
Act III.
37. A Broken Villain
38. Dream Or Vision?
ANNOUNCEMENT

9. Freedom For Protection

4.9K 158 31
By adelaide_nicholls

"No. This is me talking, I'm sick of being the quiet girl whom everyone pities because my parents are dead and I was for an hour. I'm making my decisions. Not you, not Stefan, not Elena. Me,"

Song of the chapter: Wings by Birdy

_________________________________

Recap:

"I did, but then I realized how much you care for the blondie, so I was just gonna turn someone random," Katherine replied and stood up too.

"I'm gonna get you out, Kat. Somehow I will, I promise," Clarissa promised and walked out of the tomb, but Stefan appeared in front of her.

"What are you doing here?" Stefan asked.

"Took you long enough to figure it out. I wanted to know the truth," Clarissa said.

"Does Elena know you're here?" Stefan asked again.

"Of course not, what would I say? 'Hey Elena, I need to know the truth so I'm going to Katherine, the vampire you hate. No need to worry,'" Clarissa spoke sarcastically.

Katherine then walked into the light and told the duo about how she returned to Bulgaria to find her family dead, killed by Klaus.

"Uh, rude," Clarissa muttered and Klaus looked at the girl in disbelief who only waved at him.

Clarissa then walked back home, looking at a picture of her parents, smiling sadly when a drop of blood fell on the picture.

The brunette wiped her nose, noticing the smeared blood in her hand.

"What is happening?" she asked herself.

!!!NEW CHARACTERS ALERT!!!

DANIELLE ROSE RUSSELL as
HOPE CLARISSA MIKAELSON

CHLOE BENNET as
MELODY FREYA MIKAELSON

"Before we start, we want to bring someone here," Faith announced and Harmony snapped her fingers, two people appeared next to them.

"Did we get kidnapped?" Hope asked her twin before they noticed Faith and Harmony.

"Faith? Harmony? What are you doing here? What are we doing here?" Melody asked and the twins smiled at her brightly.

"What did you do?" the two said and then noticed the others.

"Aunt Clary?" they asked and looked confused.

"Oh, I'm sorry, who are you?" Clarissa asked.

"My name is Hope Clarissa Mikaelson," Hope introduced herself.

"I'm Melody Freya Mikaelson," Melody introduced herself. "

And who are your parents?" Caroline asked and Hope smiled brightly.

"Our parents are Caroline Forbes and Klaus Mikaelson," Melody answered and Clarissa started laughing loudly.

"I did not see that coming. Oh my god," Claire said, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Now that Hope and Melody were introduced, please take a seat so we can continue watching," Harmony said and everyone turned to look at the screen again.

Clarissa was asleep when she heard the door being slammed, which woke her up.

She noticed the door to her room was opened which she found weird because she was certain she closed her door.

Clarissa then walked out of the room, looking around.

Claire turned around, gasping slightly when she noticed Alaric.

"Gosh, Ric. Don't scare me," Clarissa said.

"Is everything okay? I heard something," she asked again when Jenna walked to the two.

"Yeah, that was us," Jenna said awkwardly.

Alaric walked away, leaving the two females alone.

"I'm sorry Clarie. I know he's been staying over a lot," Jenna tried to say and Clarissa cut her off.

"No, no, it's fine. Alaric's good for you. I'm happy for you both," she smiled at her aunt.

"I'm going to sleep. Please try to be quiet for Jeremy," she joked and walked back to her room, falling asleep once she was in her bed.

"Really?" Jenna asked, turning to her niece who smiled innocently.

In the morning, Clarissa walked down the stairs to see Damon, Stefan, and Elena in the kitchen.

By the look Elena gave her, Clarissa figured out Stefan told her about her talk with Katherine.

"Oh great," the younger twin mumbled.

"She would find out sooner or later," Melody spoke up and Clarissa smiled at the girl.

"You don't believe her, do you?" Elena asked the brothers who were standing in front of the twins.

"No, of course not. We just want the moonstone," Damon told the girl who didn't say anything.

"According to Rose's friend Slater, there's a way to destroy the curse Klaus wants to break," Stefan said.

"No spell, no doppelganger sacrifice. Ergo, you two live," Damon added.

"How do you destroy it?" Elena asked, crossing her arms.

"By releasing it from the moonstone," Stefan answered.

"How are you so sure it's gonna work?" Clarissa asked, walking around the kitchen, and making herself breakfast.

"Because we have a crafty witch on our side," Damon said and the younger doppelganger paused.

"You already discussed it with Bonnie," Claire stated as a matter of fact.

"She agreed to do anything she could to help us," Stefan told the twins.

"But Katherine's the one who has the moonstone. She's not gonna give it to you," Elena said, confused.

Well, she can't give what she doesn't have, Clarissa thought.

"We're gonna get it from her," Stefan said simply, still leaning against the counter.

"Well, what he means to say... is that we will pry it from her cold, dead hand if we have to," Damon spoke and Clarissa mentally face-palmed at his arrogance.

"Bonnie needs to find a way to release the seal long enough for us to get in, get the moonstone, and get out," Stefan spoke.

"Sounds like you have it all planned out," Clarissa told them.

"Yep, we're awesome," Damon said.

"Except for one thing. I don't want you to do it," the brunette said, making the vampires and the human pause.

"What are you talking about, Claire? We don't have a choice," Stefan said.

"What about Klaus?" Clarissa questioned them.

"We'll find him after we get the moonstone," Stefan told the girl.

"Oh really, and will that be before or after he kills everyone we care about including you two?" Clarissa said sarcastically before she left the room.

"And I'm right, once again," Clarissa spoke causing Caroline to laugh.

Clarissa walked into the Salvatore house, looking for Rose knowing the other two vampires weren't home.

"It's not nice to leave a girl naked so early in the morning," Rose said, thinking it was Damon only to find it was the younger Gilbert twin.

"Sorry, I thought you were..." Rose trailed off while Clarissa chuckled softly.

"Sorry, I uh, came to talk to you," Clarissa told the vampire who turned around and walked away to dress herself.

"Awkward," Caroline muttered.

"It's a bad idea," Rose told the girl.

"I need to find more information about Klaus. Always know thy enemy," Clarissa said.

"Why are you even coming to me about this?" Rose asked the younger girl who just looked at her.

"Because you owe me. I could have killed you and Trevor the second I discovered why you were holding me and my twin. And yet, I didn't," Clarissa said and threw a knife, the blade sinking into Rose's leg making her grunt.

"Fine," Rose gritted out and ripped the knife from her leg.

"Yes, I'm a badass," Clarissa said proudly, causing the Gilberts to laugh at her.

Rose drove Clarissa to the apartment building where Slater was living.

Rose knocked on the door quite harshly.

"Slater. Slater, it's Rose. Open up," Rose called out before turning to the doppelganger. "He's not home,"

"Not good enough," the brunette said and kicked the door open.

"After you," the girl said sarcastically and the brunettes walked inside the apartment.

The two walked around, Rose calling for her friend.

"I don't think he's gonna be much help," Clarissa said and Rose froze once she saw the corpse.

Clarissa walked to the computer and started looking at the papers.

Rose then pulled open the curtain which didn't faze the human girl, knowing the vampire could handle herself.

"Tempered glass I assume," Clarissa said, not looking up from the papers.

"I used to come here and watch the day," Rose said, looking out of the window.

"I'm sorry for your loss," Clarissa said and looked up.

"Any luck?" the vampire asked.

"It's protected by password," Clarissa said, sat down, and started hacking.

"You can hack?" Rose asked the girl.

"Yeah, learned it when I was younger," Clarissa said before she heard something, making her get up from the chair.

Rose then walked over to a door and opened it, looking inside.

"Alice?" the vampire asked before someone rushed into her arms.

Rose looked very uncomfortable and Clarissa cringed slightly.

She could read people and knew the girl was overreacting.

"Oh God," Clarissa groaned and Bonnie laughed at the girl. "Really?"

Rose tried to comfort the girl as best as she could before she headed to the kitchen where Clarissa was making Alice tea.

"She found him a few minutes before we did," Rose announced.

"She's overreacting. Big time. It's obvious she was using him to turn her," Clarissa commented before she walked to Alice with the tea.

"You look really familiar. Did you know Slater?" Alice asked the girl who shook her head.

"Not personally. I just knew he kept detailed records of all his vampire contacts and I was hoping he could point me towards Klaus," Clarissa told the girl.

"Doubtful. Klaus doesn't want to be pointed out," Alice replied.

"Do you know Slater's computer password?" Clarissa questioned and Alice looked at her in disbelief.

"Are you seriously asking me this right now?" the other girl sighed before she looked back at her.

"Honey, you and I both know you were using Slater and if you're helpful, Rose can turn you," Clarissa told the girl.

"Did you just... blackmail someone?" Jeremy asked his sister who nodded. "It looks like it,"

"She's not touching your blood, don't worry," Clarissa winked at Rose before she turned back to Alice.

"Someone's been here. The hard drive is completely wiped out," Alice told the brunette girls.

"Yeah, probably whoever killed him," Rose commented but Alice wasn't listening.

"Lucky for you, Slater was paranoid. Everything's backed up on our remote server," Alice said and logged in.

"Kristen Steward. God, was he obvious? Slater was obsessed. Almost as much as me," Alice said again.

"What about that one? Cody Webber. They exchanged dozens of e-mails about Elijah," Rose suggested.

"I could call him," Alice suggested and turned to the doppelganger.

"Tell him we're trying to send a message to Klaus. The doppelganger's alive, she has the moonstone and is ready to surrender," Clarissa told Alice and walked to the kitchen.

"What?" Rose exclaimed and Alice smiled. "I knew I recognized you,"

"Clarissa, are you insane? If Klaus knows you're alive he'll find you and kill you," Rose told the girl who turned to look at her.

"I know, that's the point. I will be sacrificed, and everyone, including Elena, will be alive," Clarissa said, not caring about the fact she was selling herself out.

"This is a suicide mission. You don't even care you'll die?" Rose asked, not understanding the girl.

"I would do anything for the people I love, even if it costs my life," Clarissa told the woman and Alice walked to the two.

"Cody is on his way and he really wants to meet you."

"You never told us this," Faith said and turned to her mother.

"I don't know, I probably tried to protect you,"

Clarissa was looking out of the window when she saw Elijah's reflection in the window.

She turned around quickly, but no one was behind her and when she turned back to the window, he was gone.

"Okay, that wasn't weird at all," the brunette said.

In the evening, Clarissa saw Alice looking at something behind her so she turned around, meeting Damon.

"What are you doing here?" Clarissa asked the vampire, annoyed.

"I could ask you the same," Damon replied, stepping closer to the girl.

"Of course Rose called you. I'm saving my family, Damon. You're not stopping me," Clarissa said before the vampire grabbed her arm.

"Come on, we're leaving," he said, but Clarissa ripped her arm from his hold.

"No, I'm not. I'm saving everyone from Klaus. You and I both know you and Stefan will save Elena and I will be left for dead," Clarissa told him.

"This is Katherine talking, she's trying to turn you against us," the raven-haired vampire tried to say but Clarissa cut him off.

"No. This is me talking, I'm sick of being the quiet girl whom everyone pities because my parents are dead and I was for an hour. I'm making my decisions. Not you, not Stefan, not Elena. Me,"

Faith and Harmony smiled, proud of their mother.

Damon came back from compelling Alice when three vampires opened the door.

"We're here to meet the doppelganger," one of the vampires said and Clarissa wanted to walk to them, but Damon stopped her.

"I will break your arm if you don't let me go," Clarissa threatened and Damon turned to the vampires, letting the girl go.

"There's nothing here for you," the Salvatore said when one of the vampires fell to the ground, dead, revealing Elijah.

Rose sped away once she saw the Original, leaving them.

Clarissa felt something weird once she saw Elijah.

It was like she was relieved he was alive.

Faith, Harmony, Hope and Melody smiled, knowing the reason why she was feeling like that.

"I killed you. You were dead," Damon said in disbelief.

"For centuries now," Elijah replied and turned to one of the vampires.

"Who are you?" Elijah asked the vampire.

"Who are you?" the vampire asked back with sass.

"I'm Elijah," he replied and the vampire started shaking in fear.

"We were gonna bring her to you, for Klaus. She's the doppelganger. I don't know how she exists, but she does. And she has the moonstone. Klaus would wanna see her," the vampire, Cody, told Elijah.

"Does anyone else know you're here?" Elijah questioned and the vampire shook his head.

"Then you have been incredibly helpful," Elijah told him before he ripped out their hearts.

Elijah then looked at Clarissa and sped out of the apartment.

"And just like that, you're gone," Clarissa said, making everyone laugh.

In Mystic Falls, Elijah was looking out of the window when Jonas Martin walked into the room.

"Where's Luka?" the Original questioned, still looking out of the window.

"Asleep," Jonas replied after a while.

"Your shadow spell was successful. I was able to track Clarissa. However, I did have a little run-in with one of the brothers that killed me," Elijah told the man.

"I assume he didn't live to tell about it," Jonas mused.

"Actually, I spared him. He'd die before he let anything happen to Elena. They both would, but I need the other one to be kept safe. Clarissa Gilbert cannot be harmed under any circumstances. Do you understand?" Elijah turned to the warlock. "Yes," he replied.

"Aw, that's sweet," Caroline spoke and Clarissa nudged her in the ribs,
making her let out a squeal.

"Clary!" the blonde yelled and Claire smiled innocently.

"Give me the moonstone," Damon said as he walked Clarissa to her house.

"Not a chance in hell. Katherine gave it to me because she trusts me, I'm not gonna give it away," she said before she closed the door behind her.

Plot twist!!!

Hope has a twin sister and their mother is Caroline.

Yay. I love how Clarissa reacted. I also love the names.

Melody was supposed to be Dawn Freya at first but I decided against it.

Faith x Hope, Harmony x Melody

I have another question, what should I do with Lizzie and Josie?

I hope you like this chapter and thank you for everything.

For every comment, for every vote for every view for everything.

Quote of the day: You only have one life to live, make sure it's yours - Eleanor Brown

With love, your Addy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.9K 27
𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘯π˜₯ 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘡 𝘧𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘯π˜₯𝘴 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 ...𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—Œπ—Žπ—‰π–Ύπ—‹π—‡π–Ίπ—π—Žπ—‹π–Ίπ—… π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—‚π–½...
50K 1K 18
A foster child, Olivia, befriended Luka who moved to mystic falls with his father. He had told her he was a witch and about the whole supernatural go...
106K 2.1K 21
Book One ____________ ____________ Clara Gilbert has never had many people understand her. Her parents were the closest she had to someone who could...
357K 16.5K 100
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...