TXT - THE HEIRS

By Parkmaddy_writes

Attorneys Choi Haneul and Park Jimin are entrusted with the task of bringing five boys together to complete t... More

WELCOME !
TRAILER
CHAPTER 1 - A new case ?
CHAPTER 2 - A brief description
CHAPTER 3 - Meeting the five boys
CHAPTER 4 - The Tasks given
CHAPTER 5 - Ideas & Trauma
CHAPTER 6 - No more hesitations
CHAPTER 7 - Roommatezz
CHAPTER 8- Who's good here ?
CHAPTER 9 - The Forgettable softie
CHAPTER 10 - Past relationships
CHAPTER 11 - Unexpected Date
CHAPTER 12 - Melting ice in warmth
CHAPTER 13 - Bonds that break & form
CHAPTER 14 - A normal weekend at Choi House
CHAPTER 15 - Flower crowns find you Soulmates
CHAPTER 16 - Triggered Memories
CHAPTER 17 - Worries that fade away
CHAPTER 19 - Peace which never exists
CHAPTER 20 - Rewind #1
CHAPTER 21 - Rewind #2
CHAPTER 22 - Chasing that feeling
CHAPTER 23 - Deep down
CHAPTER 24 - Known earlier ?
CHAPTER 25 - Deeper than it seems
CHAPTER 26 - Time with you flies
CHAPTER 27 - Who's your choice ?
CHAPTER 28 - Want those times back
CHAPTER 29 - Soulmates
AUTHOR TALKS 🤩
CHAPTER 30 - Infront of the eyes
CHAPTER 31 - Your pain , my pain
CHAPTER 32 - Are you fine ?
CHAPTER 33 - No longer Secrets
CHAPTER 34 - Tomorrow X Together
CHAPTER 35 - Romance in the air ?
CHAPTER 36 - CEO Choi's is(are) cool
CHAPTER 37- Confess to you , my lovely lover
CHAPTER 38 - The Truth Untold
CHAPTER 39 - Spill the Tea
CHAPTER 40 - Still with You
CHAPTER 41 - Fam Day
CHAPTER 42 - Our First Date
CHAPTER 43 - Revealed Truth ?
CHAPTER 44 - You , who are precious
Happy Anniversary TXT !
CHAPTER 45 - Together, we are Strong
CHAPTER 46 - Taehyun's Accomplishment
CHAPTER 47 - Calm before Storm
CHAPTER 48 - Stay alive
CHAPTER 49 - Strangers who aren't
CHAPTER 50 - Suspicious relationships
CHAPTER 51 - Mind does , heart doesn't
CHAPTER 52 - A Family that cares
CHAPTER 53 - Beomgyu's dream
CHAPTER 54 - Breaking barriers
CHAPTER 55 - You are my future
CHAPTER 56 - I'll always look for you
CHAPTER 57 - A Trip to Italy
CHAPTER 58 - The Waited Confession / Calm before storm pt.2
CHAPTER 59 - How can I be fine when other half of me is gone ?
CHAPTER 60 - A New Beginning
CHAPTER 61 - Soobin's dream / A Wedding Proposal
CHAPTER 62 - Yeonjun's accomplishment
CHAPTER 63 - I'm relieved that it's you
CHAPTER 64 - Pre Wedding starts !

CHAPTER 18 - Soogyu the bestiez

145 2 4
By Parkmaddy_writes

Two weeks had passed by , and everything was at peace . But you cannot expect it when Beomgyu and Soobin are at one place . 

" Beomgyu can't you keep your clothes at your own room ? Why are they at my room huh ?" An angry Soobin questioned Beomgyu who was playing games in his mobile unbothered .  " Hyung I didn't leave them , the maids would have misplaced it . Why are you worked up huh ?" Beomgyu raged at Soobin too . 

" Because this is not the first time . That day you left your laptop in my room too and I literally slept on it , what if it broke ? " Soobin asked frustrated and Beomgyu scoffed .

" Yah we were both listening to the songs I made that night in your room , and I left it because I was sleepy . You even returned it with the brighest smile on your face and look at you now , what's wrong with you ?" Beomgyu asked and Soobin let out a sigh . 

" Soobin hyung is something wrong ? You usually don't behave like this , I know we fight for silly reasons but not this much , tell me what's bothering you ?" Beomgyu asked and his voice now sounded warmer unlike before . 

Soobin realised that he was also messing  with Beomgyu for no reason and there was something disturbing him too . And that was none other than Yeonjun . 

Ever since that day , Yeonjun and him had not spoken with eachother . They only meet during breakfast and dinner , and both of them avoid each other's gaze . There was a visible tension between them . Afcouse Haneul noticed it but she remained silent , since it's something they should solve themselves . 

Soobin let out a big sigh and then smiled at Beomgyu .  " Sorry Beomgyu , I was just frustrated at college assignments . I let it out on you , my mistake , I'm really sorry " Soobin said as he engulfed Beomgyu into a big hug . 

Beomgyu was flustered by Soobin's sudden actions but he hugged him back .  " Assignments aren't a big thing , I have a lot of nerd friends , should I ask them to do it for you ? You know money speaks " Beomgyu whispered the last words in his ears and Soobin flicked his forehead .

" Yah weren't you a professor yourself ? Look at you giving ideas you idiot " Soobin said and Beomgyu laughed .   " I was but not now . Anyways wanna free your mind going out with me ? " Beomgyu asked winking at him making Soobin almost blush . 

" Yah I'm not asking you out on a date or something , why are you blushing ? People might get the wrong idea " Beomgyu said looking around and Soobin laughed . 

" Gimme 5 mins I'll be here " Soobin said as he went to fetch his coat from his room. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Beomgyu was waiting outside leaning on the car's door scrolling his phone . He heard constant horn sounds from the other side but chose to ignore it . 

It was Taehyun .   " What the hell is wrong with that guy ?" Taehyun muttered as he came out of the car and approached Beomgyu .   " Yah Choi Beomgyu you can't hear my horn sounds ? Can't you see me ?" Taehyun asked in an annoyed manner and Beomgyu looked at him finally . 

" Oh I see you now , Hello " Beomgyu said waving his hands at him and turning the other side . Taehyun held his wrist making Beomgyu turn to him forcefully .   " Beomgyu you can never see or hear me , I know that . But you just can't park your car in the midway like this , have you lost your mind ?" Taehyun asked and Beomgyu yanked his wrist out of Taehyun's grip .

" Where's your patience at ? Did you leave it along with your brain at your house ? I was going to clear the way if you hadn't stopped me , get out of my way " Beomgyu said and his expression changed soft when he saw Soobin . 

" Oh Taehyunna you're home ? Seems like you're early today ?" Soobin asked but Taehyun's eyes were still struck to Beomgyu .   " Aah yes hyung , my schedule was free today . And where are you going ?" Taehyun asked Soobin . 

" Beomgyu and I are just going out since it's our free day , you wanna join us ?" Soobin asked and both of their expressions changed into an annoyed one .   " No hyung , I wanna be at peace . You'll go and have fun " Taehyun said smiling at Soobin and giving a side -eye to Beomgyu .

" Hyuka is at my cafe today , go there if you have time . Bye Hyunnie " Soobin said waving at Taehyun one last time before he left with Beomgyu in his car . 

" Seems like Beomgyu got close to everyone except me here " Taehyun muttered as he looked at them going out .

----------------------------------------------------

" Yeah I want it , want it , want it heh " Soobin and Beomgyu sang in chorus as they were vibing to the song with Beomgyu driving .   " Beomgyu how is your training ? I've heard trainee days are really the most difficult phase for any idol " Soobin asked curiously .

" Aah that , yeah it is tiring . But it's fun too , since I'm doing what I like . I love my dance leader so much , he's the one giving me back my dreams " Beomgyu said with a wide smile on his face which made Soobin smile too . 

" What about your college ? You said last time some girl proposed to you , did you accept it later ?" Beomgyu asked and Soobin shrugged his shoulders .   " I was thinking of a way to reject her without making her feel bad . But I just had to do it " Soobin said and Beomgyu looked at him suspiciously .

"What ?" Soobin questioned .   " What did you say to her then ? " Beomgyu asked .   " I said I'm interested in another guy , I'm already having a hard time trying to figure out my feelings for him , so please be understanding . She gave me a thumbs up and left " Soobin said looking away and Beomgyu tilted his head . 

" Wait this seems like truth . Are you interested in someone Soobin hyung ? " Beomgyu asked making Soobin widen his eyes .   " Yah I just made it up ! I don't have anyone in mind " Soobin said but Beomgyu didn't seem satisfied . 

" I don't think so . Judging by your behaviour these days , I feel you said the truth only . Who's it ? " Beomgyu asked making Soobin sigh .   " There's no one like that Beomie , don't let your small brain do this detective work . Just drive now " Soobin said and Beomgyu nodded . 

After a long drive , they had stopped by a small icecream shop and both of them having icecream enjoying the mountain view in front of them .   " Soobin hyung , can you close your eyes for a minute ? " Beomgyu asked making Soobin confused .   " Okay I'll do , just don't do something weird " Soobin said closing his eyes . 

" Just imagine you're now standing in the same place alone . You can only hear the sound of the breeze at this minute . You are unsure about the displeasant feelings you have now , but now the person is approaching you slowly . He's slowly coming near you , and what do you wanna say to him ?" Beomgyu whispered everything slowly for only Soobin to hear .

On the other hand , Soobin had started imagining everything Beomgyu said . He looked around but there was really no one there .   " Soobin ? " a familiar voice called him and he turned to his right to see Yeonjun , standing with a warm smile . 

" What do you wanna say to him ?" Beomgyu's voice echoed in his ears but Soobin just wanted to stare at the person infront of him .   He opened his eyes quickly and looked to his right , but there was only Beomgyu who was looking at him with a playful smirk . 

" I think you got your answer , no need to tell me. You know what to do now " Beomgyu said as he patted Soobin's shoulders before moving inside the car . 

-----------------------------------------------------------

" Come back once more " Hueningkai said greeting the customer and turned back . He turned to the entrance once more when he heard the bell sound .   " Welcome .. uhh Yeonjun hyung ?" Kai stuttered at the visit of the most unexpected person . 

" Hello Kai , I didn't knew you worked here " Yeonjun said rubbing his nape and Kai let out a chuckle .   " I just come here so Soobin hyung can relax a bit , I already have an experience of handling a store so I find it easy " Kai said smiling brightly and Yeonjun nodded . 

" Did you come by to visit Soobin hyung ? He should be at home only " Kai informed him .   " Aah it's okay , I'll see him later . Can I get a carrot cake ? " Yeonjun asked .    " Oh sure hyung , please sit there , I'll bring it instantly " Kai said as he rushed into the kitchen immediately .

" He's cute " Yeonjun let out a chuckle as he sat in one of the tables . 

" Here's your carrot cake Yeonjun hyung ! " Kai said as he placed the cake on his table and stood beside .  " What are you standing for ? Just sit next to me " Yeonjun said and Kai instantly sat beside him . 

Kai always liked Yeonjun very much , though he was afraid to approach the guy . He liked the charisma Yeonjun had , he had a very strong Aura . Yeonjun always looked very cool in his eyes .

" You're handling Soobin's business , what about yours ? " Yeonjun asked curiously .   " My sister Hiyyih takes cares of it , she's better than me anyways " Kai said laughing making Yeonjun laugh too .  

 " Hyukaaa I'm hereee " Taehyun said squeeling as he entered the cafe sliding dramatically with his arms wide , but his face was red as tomato when he saw another person beside .

Yeonjun and Kai looked at Taehyun with their jaws wide open , especially Yeonjun . He held the spoon in air as he can't believe what just happened in front of his eyes . This is not the Kang Taehyun he has known for years . 

" Hello Hyunnie , what brings you here ?" Kai said as he gave Taehyun a big hug as he knew his friend was embarassed.   " Huh ? Soobin hyung said you're here today " Taehyun said relaxing himself . 

" Then why is he not here ? " Hyuka asked .   " Beomgyu and him went out together to have fun " Taehyun said and Yeonjun choked on his cake .   " Oh Yeonjun hyung be careful , drink this water " Hyuka said handing over Yeonjun a water bottle . 

" That's good , Taehyunna you sit with Yeonjun hyung , I'll come back with your favourite slushie " Hyuka said making Taehyun sit opposite to Yeonjun and left .  

 " Hyukaaa I'm hereeee , I didn't knew Taehyun had a side like this " Yeonjun said teasing the younger while Taehyun's cheeks were red .

" Yah stop right there . I was always like this , and you don't dare to tease me with this " Taehyun said and Yeonjun let out a chuckle .   " Right right . Whenever you fought with Beomgyu you used to come running to me , Aahh Yeonjunnieee hyunngie look at your stupid brother " Yeonjun said teasing the younger more and Taehyun massaged his temples . The stress he was facing damn . 

" That was during Uni , now we all know all three of us have changed , a lot " Taehyun said and Yeonjun smiled looking down .      " We indeed changed a lot , but still I believe there's a chance to change things better . I wanna do it but at the same time I don't want to , I'm just afraid . That's all I have been always " Yeonjun said looking away and Taehyun looked at Yeonjun with the saddest smile as he knew what he meant . 

" If you think you can do it , then do it Yeonjun . Just remember I'm not angry at you for what you have done , it's because you are not doing anything now " Taehyun said looking directly at Yeonjun's eyes as Yeonjun looked at him too .

The bell sound distracted them as they saw Soobin and Beomgyu enter the cafe . Kai came out and saw all the four staring at eachother with an expressionless face . 

All the five at one place , with no Haneul , not a very good sign . 

A/N :

Funfact : Tbh I had Soogyu and Tyunning in mind as ships , because they are my favourite duos. But I changed it at last min . I adore the friendships of these two , soulmates indeed . 

Txt comeback soon hehe , it's my second comeback with them ! What about you'll ? ( I know them since GBGB era , but I became a Moa at late August ) . 

See you in next one , bubye ! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 6.2K 29
Choi Soobin, the greatest mafia heir, a sadist, a merciless person, has been magically tamed by this cute, competitive, caring, ordinary college stud...
143K 7.7K 27
Yeonjun thinks he can get anything he sets his mind to, but one boy is challenging that belief. Warning: Suicidal Themes Started:10/16/19 Finished:4...
24.4K 1K 17
(descendants inspired!) when prince soobin is preparing to become king, he decides it would be a good idea to invite three teens from the isle of the...
150K 1.5K 50
☆- TXT Oneshots -⁠☆ Refer to the intro for more information. - Completed - ✧ Highest Rankings ✧ #1 kaikamalhuening (20.02.23) #7 taejun (19.02.23) #9...