[BL] After Transmigrating as...

By LadyKaleidoscope

After Transmigrating as a Cannon Fodder Crown Prince 穿成炮灰太子之后 Author: 一捧秋凉 Status: 92 Chapters + 8 Extras (... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Extra 7
Extra 8

Chapter 92

155 1 0
By LadyKaleidoscope

Jian Xun separated from his lover in late autumn. There was no solemn farewell between them. Only one sunny afternoon, Jian Xun sent Ning Xiuyun's carriage out of the city and followed the convoy returning to the court.

From then on, Jian Xun took over the task of Jiangcheng's garrison, recruiting troops and horses, and cleaning up the garrison camp that was originally a puddle of mud.

The only contact between them was the little peacock who gradually returned to his duties, traveling between Jiangcheng and the Southern Patrol Team.

Since Lan Fei Ge left Zhuangzi's hometown, it was the first time that he was working so intensively. All the fat that Shen Wu had raised for him was quickly consumed.

When Jian Xun occasionally wrote a letter, when he looked into the little peacock's beady eyes, he always felt that there was a hint of resentment hidden in them.

But he had to write the letter, so he could only add some food to the tired little peacock.

At the end of October, the prince's car arrived in the capital, and Ning Xiuyun sent people to send the medicinal materials taken from Emperor Jiaxing's private treasury to southern Xinjiang.

At the end of November, news of the death of Emperor Jiaxing spread throughout Daqi, and everyone knew that Prince Ning Yuan was about to ascend the throne and proclaim himself emperor.

In December, Ning Chuqing, the southwest guard general and the fifth prince of the current dynasty, wrote a petition, saying that the southwest border needed someone to guard it, and requested that he never be crowned king.

In January of the following year, Prince Ning Yuan ascended the throne and proclaimed himself emperor, and made Ning Chuqing's son Ning Xuan the crown prince.

During this period, Ning Xiuyun said many times in his letters to wait, which made Jian Xun unable to help but wonder how dangerous the situation in the capital was, and became worried.

Ning Xiuyun laughed at him in his next reply, saying that at this time he should be wondering whether he was greedy for power, whether he was perfunctory and prevaricating, and whether he no longer wanted him.

Jian Xun said in the letter, I believe in you.

Jian Xun believed in Ning Xiuyun's promise and believed that his lover would come back to find him, so he did not slack off even when they were separated from each other. He practiced martial arts and soldiers, and worked hard to get closer to the beautiful vision Ning Xiuyun once said. Even Ning Xiuyun He would also read the books that Xiu Yun liked to read.

He can only fill his life with busy affairs in order to pass the days when his lover is not around, and can only feel comfort when the little peacock sends a letter.

Until the end of March of the following year, Ning Xiuyun still had no intention of returning to Jiangcheng.

Even if the civil officials were united by Pei Yan and the military commanders were led by Ning Chuqing, it would still be very difficult for Ning Xiuyun to overcome all opinions and make Ning Xuan the crown prince.

Since he ascended the throne, he has been dealing with the remaining forces left by Emperor Jiaxing. As long as the court is thoroughly cleaned, Ning Xiuyun can temporarily put aside his burden and return to Jiangcheng to see Jian Xun.

There was one thing that Jian Xun and Gu Nianning Xiuyun were busy with, so they didn't tell each other.

——He is about to be crowned.

Jian Xun's birthday is in April, and on April 11th, he will be twenty years old and about to reach his prime.

April was when the cold winter ended and warm spring arrived. Since Ning Xiuyun was not around, Jian Xun didn't take the crown ceremony to his heart.

He didn't care, but everyone around him did.

Marquis Jingxuan asked someone to predict the auspicious date and wanted to choose the time for Jian Xun to perform the crowning ceremony. Jian Xun felt that celebrating his birthday and holding the crowning ceremony twice was a bit extravagant and wasteful.

In order to build some of the Jiangcheng garrison into his own elite soldiers, he invested a lot of money into them. He also had to support Ning Xiuyun, so there was no way he could waste so much money.

Jian Xun had the money from the farm shop left by Ning Xiuyun in his hand. He was actually very wealthy, but how could General Jian use his wife's money to work hard?

Jian Xun hadn't even been to a restaurant in nearly half a year, and his expenses alone were back to when he was wandering around with his master.

Speaking of which, if it hadn't been for Jian Xun leading troops all the way north to the three cities at the beginning of the year and wiping out all the bandits in Fancheng, Rongcheng and other places, he would have been almost unable to pay military pay at this moment.

After Ning Xiuyun ascended the throne, he carried out a large-scale cleanup in Jiangcheng, allocated a lot of money to Jiangcheng for reconstruction, and transferred many civil and military officials there, as if he meant to value Jiangcheng.

During that time, the threshold of Fu Rushen's county governor's mansion was almost broken. Even Master Fu, who was very comfortable with the world, felt a little overwhelmed.

But Fu Rushen also knew that Jinshang was just a drunkard who didn't care about drinking. If Jian Xun hadn't been here, how could he have caught Jinshang's eyes.

Fu Rushen then planned to spend his own money to organize Jian Xun's birthday and crown ceremony.

Jian Xun said he was going to the barracks to train troops and refused sternly, but the resistance was ineffective. The two elders drafted the list in just half a day, and even Fu Jing came back from the southwest to join in the fun.

Several people gathered around the courtyard of Jian's old house. Jian Xun looked at the banquet list in front of him and was worried. He wondered: "Who are these?"

Fu Jing picked up the list and read it from top to bottom. He understood that they were all The civilian and military generals that Jian Xun would come into contact with when dealing with the garrison affairs on a daily basis include officials transferred from Ning Xiuyun and officials from Jiangcheng. Marquis Jingxuan and Fu Rushen made such a banquet list just to expand Jian Xun's connections.

Marquis Jingxuan coughed twice in the bleak spring breeze. Jian Xun immediately went back to the house and got him a cloak to put on him. "Uncle, you don't have to do anything for me. I think we can just handle it in the ancestral hall." 

In the past few months, although Marquis Jingxuan's health has not improved, it has not continued to deteriorate as before. News about Ning Xuan came from the capital, which made him feel much better than before. Only then did he have the energy to find a cure for Jian. Take care of trivial matters.

Marquis Jingxuan disagreed: "You are the only one left in the Jian family. The ancestral hall is deserted and only a few of us are present. I am afraid that you will regret it for the rest of your life." In Daqi, not only the emperor's relatives, but also the ordinary

officials' children are very particular about their behavior. The pomp and grandeur of the crowning ceremony, whether it is a banquet with guests or the selection of the person who "praises the crown", is very important.

Being too plain will inevitably lead to contempt.

Jian Xun was a second-rank general and a companion of the current Emperor Xuanhe. It was aggrieved that Jian Xun's crown ceremony was hastily done in the ancestral hall. Marquis Jingxuan was afraid that he would be punished today, so he asked the new Prime Minister Pei to write a letter, scolding them for not doing so. Jian Xun considered.

Others may not do such outrageous things, but today I definitely can.

Fu Rushen stroked his beard, and the old man said: "Just treat it as inviting the audience back, no need to mind."

Jian Xun: "..."

To return the audience, is he a monkey performing acrobatics?

It's a pity that Jian Xun is outnumbered and has no way to refute these three people. After all, they are all sincerely thinking about him.

Fu Jing looked through the list again and asked strangely: "It seems that there is no 'liker' selected?"

Jingxuanhou and Fu Rushen looked at each other, and Jingxuanhou coughed lightly, "Xun'er doesn't want to cause trouble, so let your father do it."

Fu Rushen nodded.

Fu Jing looked suspicious. He attached so much importance to Jian Xun's crowning ceremony, how could he just ignore the most important praiser?

Something fishy.

But the person involved, Jian Xun, obviously didn't care about this. He asked, "Is it ready?"

Marquis Jingxuan nodded, and Jian Xun immediately stood up, picked up his knife and ran to the military camp.

No matter what the birthday ceremony is, it doesn't matter if Ning Xiuyun is not there.

Three days later, on the day of the crowning ceremony, Jian Xun practiced military training for a long time in the school field before being captured by Fu Jing as the protagonist, almost missing the opportunity.

Jian found the ancestral hall and found that the crowning ceremony was more grand than he imagined.

The only prominent people in Jiangcheng were now present, and the scene was completely surrounded. Jian Xun was puzzled for a while.

Marquis Jingxuan personally presided over the crowning ceremony. Jian Xun, wearing a slightly solemn dress, went through the procedures with Fu Jing's whispering instructions.

It wasn't until the eulogy was being sung that everyone discovered that the person who crowned Jian Xun didn't know who the distinguished guest was.

Marquis Jingxuan first gave a congratulatory speech to Jian Xun as his uncle, and named Jian Xun's name "Yichen", which was the name chosen for him by Jian Xun's father before his death.

The "Xun" in Jian Xun's name was chosen by Jian's father when he was frustrated. At that time, he hoped that Jian Xun could find a new direction for the Jian family. Only when he was dying did he realize that he owed his son too much.

Yi means freedom, and Chen means the reborn sun. Jian Xun's father left this word to express his guilt for Jian Xun and his expectations for Jian Xun's future.

Jian Xun looked moved, and it was the first time he knew that his father had left such a last wish.

However, the onlookers were a little strange. The picking and teaching of words was originally done by the likers, but it was obvious that Jian Xun's words were decided in advance, and the mysterious liker has not yet appeared.

Fu Jing looked outside the ancestral hall frequently, sweating profusely.

When everyone was filled with doubts, there was a sound of horse hoofbeats outside the ancestral hall. Following the sound, a young man came riding a horse. His long hair was slightly messy and his appearance was stunning. He was dressed in red. He pulled the reins and the white horse hurriedly stopped.

The young man arrived late, got off his horse and walked towards Jian Xun in the center of Guanli. As he moved, Yue Zhiyuan Ting showed a calm aura, which made everyone subconsciously move away and make way for a spacious road.

Separated from a distance, he and Jian Xun looked at each other.

Jian Xun's pupils suddenly tightened, and the shock in his heart was indescribable. He had never mentioned a crown ceremony to his lover before, so he didn't know that the other party would come at this time.

It turned out that the praiser who never appeared was his lover, the current Holy Emperor Xuanhe.

"Sorry, I'm late." Ning Xiuyun said hoarsely. He had obviously come at a high speed, and there was even a bead of sweat rolling down his cheek.

At this time, Jian Xun didn't even want to complete the crowning ceremony, he just wanted his lover to rest immediately.

But Ning Xiuyun came here for this reason, and of course he would not let Jian Xun impulsively ruin his crowning ceremony.

With one hand, he pressed down Jian Xun's arm that was stretched out to help him, and with the other hand, he grabbed the tray beside the waiter with the benzen crown on it.

Ning Xiuyun whispered the prepared words of praise and crowned Jian Xun three times with gentle movements.

Jian Xun stared at the lover in front of him greedily, feeling that the current scene seemed like a dream.

Today is his birthday, his crowning ceremony, and his reunion with his lover after a long absence.

Under the gaze of everyone, the two people's eyes were secretly intertwined.

After the ceremony, Ning Xiuyun tied an exquisitely crafted concentric knot around Jian Xun's waist.

When he stood up, he whispered in Jian Xun's ear, "When I reach my age, Mr. Xiao can marry me."

He was wearing a bright red robe, which was both a congratulatory gift and a wedding suit.

Ning Xiuyun took out a small gold medal from the inner pocket of his sleeve, with a phoenix lying on it and dotted with rubies. He avoided the eyes of the guests and put the thing into Jian Xun's hand.

Marquis Jingxuan, who was watching from the side, had his eyes darkened. Looking at the format of the jade seal, it seemed to be the phoenix seal of the Daqi royal family? ?

Ning Xiuyun didn't seem to realize how outrageous his actions were, and just asked with a smile: "Are you willing?"

Jian Xun squeezed the phoenix seal in his hand, the corners of his eyes turned red, and he responded softly: "Yes."

No one knew that they were pouring out their love when they looked at each other, and they made a private decision for life in the eyes of everyone celebrating.

From then on, they walked through a long life together.

-End of text-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 3.4K 70
Author : 曳萝 Jiang Juan dressed as a vicious villain in a novel. The villain bullied the male protagonist, and the ending was quite miserable. Afte...
461K 18.2K 67
Dressed as The President's Cannon Fodder Spouse 穿成总裁的炮灰配偶 Author 天星桃 Status 67 Chapters Description Lin Du has traveled through time and became a vic...
9.1K 343 106
Titles: 当死敌性转成雌虫[虫族] Author: 鹤乙 Status: Completed Description: Xiwen is a senior commander. Because of his beauty, he was ridiculed by the leader of...