Chapter 64

Jian Xun spent dozens of seconds to separate the two images of "Xiu Yun" and "Prince" in his mind that were about to merge into one.

He raised his head, freed himself from the prince's grasp, and took a step back.

"Your Highness, stop joking."

Ning Xiuyun looked at his still red ears and wanted to say that he was not joking. He really seemed to know that in Jian Xun's heart, who was "Mr. Yun" more important? The prince is more important.

This comparison is actually meaningless, but Ning Xiuyun failed to restrain himself.

Ning Xiuyun himself didn't realize it. He simply wanted to see Jian Xun caring about him, just like a traveler who has lost his sense of security and always hopes to find an anchor point that belongs to him in the empty future.

But the tips of Jian Xun's ears, which were so red that they were almost bleeding, made Ning Xiuyun's heart soften and gave up the idea of ​​continuing to tease her.

Ning Xiuyun put down his hand with some regret.

Jian Xun breathed a sigh of relief. Now he didn't know how to face the prince.

If he hadn't been suddenly shocked by the truth in Zui Feng Tower, maybe he would have asked the prince what happened when he came back tonight.

Now, he has no such plan.

Ning Xiuyun returned to the stone table and sat down, playing with a chess piece in his hand, "What do you think should be done with Zuifeng Tower?"

The heat on Jian Xun's face gradually subsided. He thought for a while and replied: "It would be better if there was no place like this where you can gain huge wealth at the expense of some people."

Ning Xiuyun glanced at him and said, "I think so too. Liang Fan was so bold that he took advantage of Jiangcheng and the capital to cross half of Daqi. He has done no less than anything he did, both overt and treacherous. Just because of this orphan's blood relationship, Liang Fan's death would not be a pity."

Let's not talk about the biological relationship between Mr. Yun and the current prince. Let's just say that Mr. Yun bumped into the prince's son. The small characters were used as a nickname. Liang Fan, an insider, didn't react at all. It was obvious that this bitch had been away from the imperial power for too long. Apart from the money sent to him every year, he probably no longer knew how to write the word "awe".

Jian Xun thought that Liang Fan was working under Emperor Jiaxing. The future prince in front of him was still a fledgling and the biological son of Emperor Jiaxing. If the prince wanted to get rid of Zuifenglou, it would not only be a matter of killing a eunuch, but also a matter of killing an eunuch. When Tai Sui starts to stir up trouble, the result is difficult to predict.

As long as Xiuyun and Zuifeng Tower can be completely cut off, Jian Xun doesn't care whether Zuifeng Tower survives.

He rarely analyzed the situation in detail and advised: "If His Highness touches Zui Feng Tower, it may cause dissatisfaction from this emperor." It is estimated that it is not just dissatisfaction,

Zui Feng Tower is equivalent to a private purse of Emperor Jiaxing, those The huge amount of money that did not go into the public tax account probably went into the Jiaxing Emperor's own private treasury.

Destroying a person's wealth is like killing one's parents. If the prince really bulldozes the Zui Feng Tower, it is possible that Emperor Jiaxing will depose the prince in a fit of rage.

"Gu even dares to issue that kind of edict. Do you still think Gu will care about this?" Ning Xiuyun raised his hand and dropped a chess piece, and said boredly: "Don't worry, I have not forgotten what I promised you. I will work with Guan Mao later. Tell the truth about this matter. After all, he is also a blood relative of Gu. How can he leave his name on Zuifenglou's files? No matter what the emperor says, Zuifenglou can't keep it."