Chapter 2

The sun was three high and the room was quiet.

Fragments of sunlight spilled into the room through the window lattice, and dust jumped in the light, not knowing where it was going. It was really annoying, especially when it was easy to offend the precious owner on the bed.

A few coughs suddenly came from the direction of the bed. I wonder if they were disturbed by fine dust.

The bed curtains were hanging down in layers, and the people on the couch could only see the shadowy outlines.

The original half-red candle beside the bed had long since burned out. It must have been that the owner was busy at night and didn't even have time to blow it out.

Just at this time, Shen San, who had been guarding the door all morning, also heard the noise inside the house and knocked on the door impatiently.

"Master?"

As soon as he finished speaking, the person in the curtain suddenly stretched out a hand, grabbed the candlestick at the head of the bed and slammed it against the door. The bronze candlestick hit the wooden door panel with a loud noise.

The door panel shook, and sawdust fell in fine pieces from the area where the candlestick hit it. The door panel was not the only one that was shaken. Shen San outside the door shut up and even his breathing slowed down.

Xiu Yun only reacted subconsciously, and only realized something was wrong after taking the candlestick out.

There was no part of my body that didn't feel sore and numb. The hand that had just held the candlestick was even more sore at this moment, especially around the wrist, as if something had pinched it.

Xiu Yun was originally lying on his side with his eyes closed. Now he couldn't help but frown in pain, and finally reluctantly opened his eyes.

After focusing his vision, he clearly saw the tragic situation at his wrist.

The white jade-like wrist now had a circle of slightly ferocious pinch marks. The bruises seemed to show that the owner had experienced rough treatment.

Xiuyun didn't need to look carefully to know what kind of miserable look he had on his body.

This body has always been like this. Any casual bump will leave very conspicuous marks, which makes Xiu Yun very distressed.

What's more, he met a guy like last night who was extremely powerful and didn't know how to show mercy to her.

But there was nothing he could do, Xiu Yun had seduced people first, and now he had to bear the consequences of being in this situation.

And the man was drugged again. He was not very clear in the first half of the game. He could still remember that the person under him was not an enemy. It was a blessing that Xiu Yun was not strangled to death on the bed.

Xiuyun clicked his tongue, his expression slightly dissatisfied.

He has a handsome appearance. When he is dressed in white, he looks no different from the gentle and frail boy next door. At this time, his long eyebrows are frowning, and the anger between his brows can no longer be suppressed. His peach blossom eyes are full of boredom. It will make those who look at it feel terrified.

He was tormented all night last night, and it wasn't until the middle of the night that he finally managed to fall asleep. The thing outside the door that couldn't distinguish its priorities kept calling the door as if urging him to do so, which made Xiu Yun's anger intensify.

He tried to get up from the bed, but as soon as he moved even slightly, pain immediately spread throughout his limbs.

Xiu Yun felt that his whole body was sore and numb as if he had been run over by a truck, and even a certain part behind him that could not be described in detail was very uncomfortable.