[BL] After Transmigrating as...

By LadyKaleidoscope

After Transmigrating as a Cannon Fodder Crown Prince 穿成炮灰太子之后 Author: 一捧秋凉 Status: 92 Chapters + 8 Extras (... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Extra 7
Extra 8

Chapter 83

57 0 0
By LadyKaleidoscope

The camp of the Southern Xinjiang Army was originally twenty miles outside the city of Southern Xinjiang, arranged along the border of Southern Xinjiang.

After the southwest was included in the territory, the last line of defense was pushed outward a short distance. The convoy leaving the camp set off in the afternoon and arrived slowly outside Nanjiang City until the evening.

Of course, this was also because before leaving, the prince told the driver in a dumb voice to slow down and try not to bump.

Shen San showed the pass token to the soldiers guarding the city. After the other party confirmed that it was correct, the carriage slowly drove into Nanjiang City and headed towards the temporary Prince's Mansion.

Except for the prince's carriage at the head, the carriages carrying a small number of accompanying officials all diverted to the inn midway.

Pei Yan was woken up by his attendant after the carriage arrived at the temporary prince's residence. He got off the carriage with sleepy eyes, feeling top-heavy and feeling like he would be heading west if he worked for a while longer.

He glanced to the side with misty eyes, only to see that the prince's carriage had not moved yet. Shen Qi was directing the guards to carry the luggage. Shen San was respectfully guarding the carriage three meters away, with a slightly stiff expression on his face.

——The prince hasn't gotten off the car yet?

Pei Yan narrowed his eyes and quickly locked onto the carriage that had been motionless for a long time.

Without thinking, he walked towards the carriage.

The young attendant behind him still had half of his feet on the carriage and couldn't hold him back at all. He had just packed up Pei Yan's belongings, and without paying attention, Pei Yan went off to do trouble again.

The young attendant had an indifferent look on his face and carried his luggage back to his residence to clean up the house. He knew Pei Yan too well. He would not shed tears when he saw the coffin, and sometimes he would not shed tears when he saw it.

This guy knew that the prince was not easy to mess with, but he always stepped forward to provoke him.

But Pei Yan was indeed wrongly blamed by him this time. He really just expressed his concern for the prince.

It is indeed difficult for future monarchs and ministers to make their relationship too tense.

Before Pei Yan approached the car, he was stopped by Shen San.

Shen San smiled politely, and his words of advice were quite kind: "Master Pei, please go back. His Highness has ordered that no one be disturbed."

Commander Shen of the guard camp only listens to the orders of the prince. Even if Jin Shang comes up now, Shen San will not get out of the way.

Pei Yan was not very polite and had no intention of retreating. He said, "I have some things to discuss with His Highness." 

Shen San hated Pei Yan's fearless look the most. The kind expression on his face changed and he said with disgust: "I will inform His Highness. If His Highness wants to see you, he will naturally summon you."

Pei Yan looked suspicious. The more Shen San tried to shirk the blame, the more he felt that there was something fishy in it. His hands were itchy and he wanted to open the curtain to see if there was really someone in the carriage. The prince is here.

Or is the prince repeating his old tricks and sneaking away with the man named Jian?

Pei Yan pretended to be regretful and turned around, but when Shen San was about to walk back to where he was waiting, he suddenly stepped forward.

Compared with the ordinary young master, Pei Yan was obviously much better physically, but even so, he couldn't avoid Shen San's eyes.

Commander Shen reacted very quickly and turned around to stop Pei Yan again.

Pei Yan opened his mouth to sow discord: "Speaking of which, since Mr. Jian came back from the southwest, you have never used those skills of disguising your face. Mr. Jian...he puts a lot of pressure on you, right?" Shen Sanxin said, you know

something Shit, he was once the hero of the reconciliation between His Highness the Crown Prince and Young Master Jian, and he will at least sit at the head table at future weddings.

With Pei Yan's offending attitude, it will be a question whether he can be served in the future.

Shen San/retorted: "You are plotting Mr. Jian to go to the southwest. His Highness's attitude has been seen by everyone. Why should you deceive yourself and others?" 

The two of them were in a stalemate two meters away from the carriage, looking at each other. They both disliked each other.

——As expected, I still can't live in peace with this person. The two of them thought in their hearts at the same time.

At this moment when the two were hostile to each other, the carriage not far away suddenly shook a little, and a slight sound was heard.

Everyone present held their breath at the same time, passing by the footsteps of the guards moving boxes, the sound gradually became more obvious.

Pei Yan vaguely heard the rustling sound of clothing fabrics rubbing against each other, occasionally mixed with the prince's exhausted but still trying to lower his voice intermittently: "Okay, stop rubbing...what...doesn't...it hurts..." 

Shen San's expression was subtle, but he was not surprised. He had known how the two people in the carriage got along.

But it was the first time that Mr. Pei realized this, and it was obvious that he couldn't bear it. His expression suddenly looked like an overturned dye bottle, colorful, and he felt very uneasy.

*** of! Pei Yan cursed in his mind.

The complex emotions hidden in his eyes were clearly scolding Jian Xun for being immoral and hopeless.

In broad daylight, the world is clear, and the prince is actually dragged into doing such a thing! !

How? Doesn't the setting sun count as the sun? Can't you suppress this unhealthy trend?

For the first time, Pei Yan felt that he was a gentleman, and the two people in the carriage were the celebrities who were often ridiculed.

Shameless!

Pei Yan, who only talks about love on paper, obviously doesn't understand why some people are tired of being together every day but don't hate each other.

Pei Yan usually has only a quarter of an hour of patience with brainless mortals. Beyond this range, all he will give is a polite fake smile without any emotion.

At this moment, Pei Yan almost instantly drafted an 800-word article to impeach Jian Xunmei. The words were so intense that Pei Yan was probably embarrassed to say them openly.

While Pei Yan's mind was spinning, the people in the carriage lifted the curtain and walked out.

Jian Xun was the first to get out of the carriage. He was dressed neatly in riding attire, and his long hair was tied high. There was no trace of messiness. He stretched out his hand to the other person in the carriage and helped him down.

Ning Xiuyun's gown was slightly messy and the collar was tight. One hand was supported by Jian Xun, and the other hand pressed the stiff flesh on his neck.

"If I had known, I wouldn't have rested on the carriage. It's all because your body temperature was too high." Ning Xiuyun complained, rubbing his sore neck.

Jian Xun begged for mercy: "My fault."

Human body temperature cannot be controlled, but Jian Xun's mood was higher and his body was warmer than usual because he was with Ning Xiuyun. Ning Xiuyun was held in Jian Xun's arms and fell asleep.

In order to let himself sleep more peacefully, Ning Xiuyun also specifically told Shen San to drive slowly, and stability was important.

In this era, even the official road was not smooth. It was so bumpy that it could make people vomit. Shen San drove carefully while Ning Xiuyun slept peacefully all the way.

Ning Xiuyun was in good spirits when he woke up, but his neck was a little sore from leaning against Jian Xun's shoulder all the time.

Jian Xun pressed the button on him. The technique was good and the force was moderate. But when he saw the temporary prince's residence, Ning Xiuyun was about to get out of the car. Jian Xun couldn't bear to see his uncomfortable expression, fearing that Ning Xiuyun would be in pain later. It was awesome, so I pressed him in the carriage and massaged him for a while.

The two of them struggled on the carriage for a while, which caused them to get off late.

As for what the two people outside the carriage were thinking about, Jian Xun had just been seriously injured, and Ning Xiuyun was weak and weak and had not yet recovered. Even if they were close before, they did not make it to the last step, so how could they hang out in the carriage.

Shen San looked embarrassed: "..."

Pei Yan's expression gradually warmed up: "?"

Judging from the situation of the two of them, it seemed that they did not do anything extraordinary on the carriage back.

Shen San and Pei Yan felt guilty at the same time. It seemed that they were overthinking.

As soon as Ning Xiuyun got out of the car, he saw two people on the other side facing each other tit for tat, looking like they were about to fight, and asked strangely: "What's wrong? What happened." 

"Nothing happened. I felt relieved to see that His Highness was fine. Let's go now. ." Pei Yan twitched the corners of his lips out of habit, then turned around and walked away. His back looked like he was running away.

Ning Xiuyun raised his eyebrows, and his questioning eyes fell on Shen San again.

Commander Shen had a first-class expression management ability and said seriously: "Pei Yan wanted to say something useless to His Highness again, but my subordinates stopped him."

Ning Xiuyun nodded, "Well done."

Ning Xiuyun chose to use Shen San He came to restrain Pei Yan, who might cause trouble at any time. It was normal for such discord between the two of them, so Ning Xiuyun didn't take this incident to heart.

Now it seems that his decision has paid off well. It would be better if Shen San could stop Pei Yan when he desperately tried to die. The previous example of Pei Yan not following common sense in the Southern Xinjiang Army.

Shen San has a long way to go.

Ning Xiuyun sighed in his heart, stretched his limbs, pulled Jian Xun's sleeves and returned to the main courtyard.

Jian Xun followed obediently, but cast a hesitant glance at Shen San.

Well. He always felt that the two people were communicating about something serious before.

The group settled down in Nanjiang City. After dinner, Ning Xiuyun showed Jian Xun his wounds again.

The scab had almost completely faded away, and the long scar on the skin was too conspicuous. Ning Xiuyun's mood instantly became worse.

Until the two of them played chess in the courtyard, Jian Xun lost to Ning Xiuyun ten times in a row, but it didn't make Ning Xiuyun feel better.

Fortunately, Shen Qi, who had been accompanying him from afar, was attentive to the situation. At the end of another round, he stepped forward in time and asked, "Your Highness, do you want to go out for a walk? I heard that there is a lantern festival in Southern Xinjiang City today." 

Ning Xiuyun glanced sideways. Looking at him, he felt a little strange. This was neither a new year nor a festival. What kind of lantern festival was being held?

Seeing the confusion in Ning Xiuyun's expression, Jian Xun, who knew this custom, explained: "This is a custom unique to Southern Xinjiang. It only came into being after Ning Chuqing was granted the title of General Zhenyuan. Every time in Southern Xinjiang, When the army wins the battle, the cities in southern Xinjiang will discuss choosing a few good days to hold a meeting to celebrate the victory of the southern Xinjiang army."

Shen Qi nodded, and she added: "This lantern festival is led by the Meng family. The original purpose of the three-day event was to stimulate business in the cities of southern Xinjiang. Today, a few years later, it has almost become a custom. However, the Meng family's business, restaurants, inns, etc. still account for the majority of the event."

Ning Xiuyun nodded thoughtfully.

Southern Xinjiang was originally a border area. Compared to places like Jiangcheng, which is slightly closer to the middle of Daqi, the security and environment within the territory were indeed slightly worse.

Ning Xiuyun estimated that with Ning Chuqing's character of spending all day in the military camp studying how to win the war, it would be difficult for the other party to come up with such a commercial way to mobilize the economy. It was probably the work of the general's wife Meng Fan.

The ancestral home of the Meng family is in Southern Xinjiang, so it is not surprising that Meng Fan would be interested in Southern Xinjiang.

The combination of these two people will be of great benefit to Southern Xinjiang without any harm.

Ning Chuqing was very lucky at the time.

Ning Xiuyun felt a little emotional, and asked Jian Xun, "Want to go out and have a look?"

"Go ahead." Jian Xun nodded, feeling that Ning Xiuyun was really bored sitting in the yard playing chess.

But before leaving, there is one thing that must be done.

Jian Xun got up and went back indoors, took out a curtain hat, handed it to Ning Xiuyun, and asked with hopeful eyes: "Is that okay?"

Ning Xiuyun raised an eyebrow, "Want me to wear it?"

Jian Xun affirmed: "Yeah."

"Oh? Why?" Ning Xiuyun pretended to be confused, his eyes full of teasing.

"You don't want others to look at you." Jian Xun said in a dull voice.

Jian Xun thought that more people would see Ning Xiuyun's true appearance, and more people would fall for Ning Xiuyun like him.

The world can get a glimpse of His Highness the Crown Prince sitting alone on the high platform, but Jian Xun hopes that only he can see Ning Xiuyun's most real and twitching expression.

"Okay." Ning Xiuyun agreed with a smile.

He didn't take the curtain hat, but leaned forward and said, "Put it on for me."

Jian Xun was stunned, stretched out his hand to lift the curtain hat, and fell on Ning Xiuyun's head, and the soft and smooth white gauze fell down. Come, Ning Xiuyun's face was blurred by seven points.

But Jian Xun frowned and felt that it was useless. Ning Xiuyun's free and easy temperament and eye-catching figure could not be covered up by just a curtain.

"Okay, don't be unhappy." Ning Xiuyun caught a glimpse of what he was thinking, patted the back of Jian Xun's hand comfortingly, and said, "I'll just show it to you from now on." 

Maybe countless people would look back at him and cast their eyes on him. Although they looked at her with admiration, Ning Xiuyun would only stay for Jian Xun.

Give Pei Yan a little couple shock ()

Speaking of Pei Yan and Fu Jing, they are like the kind of mother-in-law who has never been in love but is always consulted about love problems ()

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 2.3K 61
As a Beta, Ning An's goal in life was to work hard, make money and get rich. However, his own dear father changed his aspiration and made him become...
He's my Fairytale By N.A.M.F.

Historical Fiction

215K 10.9K 80
Do you believe in fairytale?Do you also want to have a happy ending with the one you love? Every fairytale story consist a main character, male lead...
79K 3.4K 70
Author : 曳萝 Jiang Juan dressed as a vicious villain in a novel. The villain bullied the male protagonist, and the ending was quite miserable. Afte...
96.8K 4.2K 50
where taehyung is new to seoul and comes for jungkook's position in lacrosse. started: march twenty-eighth completed: april thirtieth ALL PICTURES/V...