[BL] After Transmigrating as...

Door LadyKaleidoscope

After Transmigrating as a Cannon Fodder Crown Prince 穿成炮灰太子之后 Author: 一捧秋凉 Status: 92 Chapters + 8 Extras (... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Extra 7
Extra 8

Chapter 82

70 0 0
Door LadyKaleidoscope

The atmosphere in the camp was a bit stagnant. Liang Fan was holding the imperial edict and was not reading it, nor was he not reading it.

He himself didn't think he was still alive, but he knew that the Crown Prince in front of him was definitely not an easy person to deal with.

The other party didn't even have the slightest respect for the person currently sitting on the dragon throne, let alone a nobody like him.

The sky is high and the emperor is far away, with an ancestor weighing on his head, Liang Fan can only turn a blind eye to save his own life.

Liang Fan unfolded the imperial edict tremblingly, cleared his throat, and read: "By God's blessing, the emperor decreed... For meritorious service in the Southern Expedition, he was specially named the second-grade hussar general of the Southern Xinjiang Army and was rewarded with a thousand taels of gold... I admire this.."

The reward given by Emperor Jiaxing to Jian Xun was not generous, but the official title of Cavalry General was a bit high, and the imperial edict specifically positioned this position in the Southern Xinjiang Army.

Emperor Jiaxing was hinting that the prince would use Jian Xun as a thorn in the Southern Xinjiang army so that he could subsequently take away the military power in Southern Xinjiang from Ning Chuqing.

But how could Ning Xiuyun be easily manipulated by Emperor Jiaxing? Rather than becoming an enemy of Ning Chuqing, Ning Xiuyun wanted to turn hostility into friendship for Ning Xuan's sake.

Moreover, the Southern Xinjiang Army is firmly controlled by Ning Chuqing, and if they want to seize power, there will be a bloody storm.

Emperor Jiaxing was not unaware of this, he just believed that human life was more important than losing imperial power.

Why was Emperor Jiaxing so afraid of Ning Chuqing when he had no intention of seizing power from other border generals?

Ning Xiuyun looked amused. The more Emperor Jiaxing wanted to arrange a path for him, the more he wanted to jump out of it and see what was hidden under the turbulent undercurrent.

Emperor Jiaxing probably couldn't figure out how two people who were supposed to be fighting against each other could live in harmony while sitting on the dragon throne.

Ning Xiuyun raised his chin towards Shen Qi beside him.

Shen Qi took the bright yellow imperial edict and placed it in front of the two of them. He said to Liang Fan with a fake smile: "Thank you for your visit, Eunuch Liang. Without further ado, it's time for you to return home and regain your life. What should you say and what shouldn't be said?" , I hope you know it well."

Liang Fan swallowed, naturally knowing the importance.

No one knows better than him who will sit on the throne in the future. The prince does have rampant capital.

Liang Fan was invited out of the camp by Shen Qi.

Ning Xiuyun swallowed the candied fruit in his mouth and stretched out his hand to unfold the imperial edict casually. The handwriting on it looked familiar and looked somewhat similar to Pei Yan's.

Presumably this thing should be the handiwork of Prime Minister Pei.

"Congratulations, you are now General Jian." Ning Xiuyun looked at Jian Xun with a smile.

Jian Xunyou noticed the change in Ning Xiuyun's mood. There seemed to be something else in his congratulations. He asked, "Your Highness, you don't like this reward?"

Ning Xiuyun spread his hands and said, "Today the superior wants you to compete with Ning Chuqing for military power, but I don't want to."

He glanced at Jian Xun, and suddenly changed his words: "Of course, if you also want military power in southern Xinjiang, it's not impossible to try."

Ning Xiuyun He tapped his fingers on the table, as if he was really thinking about how to help Jian Xun get Ning Chuqing's military power.

Jian Xun suddenly laughed. There was no reason to change his mind just because of his words. He shook his head and said honestly: "I can't defend Southern Border."

Ning Xiuyun frowned and reached out to pinch one side of Jian Xun's face. , pulling slightly, "Don't belittle yourself. Ning Chuqing only has a few more years of experience than you. If you enter the military camp at the same time as him, you will never be worse than him." 

Jian Xun said with some unclear words: "Your Highness, that's too much praise."

Seeing Ning Xiuyun narrowing his eyes dangerously at him, Jian Xun quickly added: "If I had entered the military camp earlier, General Zhenyuan would have been defeated." Ning Xiuyun's expression softened and he was satisfied, and

he relaxed He pinched Jian Xun's hand and said, "That's right."

"But with this decree, we have to leave the camp. Fortunately, your injury has healed." Ning Xiuyun patted Jian Xun's shoulder and sighed. road.

Jian Xun was puzzled: "Why?"

Ning Xiuyun pointed at Jian Xun and asked, "What is your current identity?"

Jian Xun hesitated and said, "A second-grade hussar general of the Southern Xinjiang Army?"

Ning Xiuyun Nodding, he asked again: "What about before you joined the Southern Xinjiang Army?"

Jian Xun was stunned, "Prince's guard camp..."

Ning Xiuyun held up his chin and said with a smile: "If I were the emperor and wanted to force the prince to seize power, sowing discord would be the best way." "

The more I pay attention to it , You, after you were snubbed and squeezed by the Southern Xinjiang Army, you will become more and more malicious towards Ning Chuqing."

Ning Xiuyun said very firmly.

And he could guess that Emperor Jiaxing had been ill and did not have the energy to make such detailed arrangements. It was probably Prime Minister Pei who took care of it, which was really good and thoughtful.

Jian Xun suddenly understood the meaning of Ning Xiuyun's words.

Jian Xun said disapprovingly: "At this stage, any one of the southern border guards is at risk of being breached."

"I think so too." Ning Xiuyun said softly.

As Ning Xiuyun expected, Emperor Jiaxing indeed prepared more than just the imperial edict. After Shen Qi drove Liang Fan back to the capital, the entire Southern Xinjiang Army camp knew that Jian Xun was now the hussar general of the Southern Xinjiang Army, and also knew that Jian Xun He was once the prince's personal guard.

Fortunately, Jian Xun's injury has basically healed. They had previously stayed at the frontline station of the Southern Xinjiang Army. First, because Jian Xun's injury was not suitable for traveling, and second, Ning Chuqing had a lot of official business to handle with the prince.

Now that things were basically settled, they packed up and prepared to return to Southern Xinjiang City.

Ning Xiuyun's retreat gave Ning Chuqing enough face and showed a friendly attitude towards the Southern Xinjiang Army and Ning Chuqing. The rumors in the Southern Xinjiang Army were silenced before they even started.

The day before, Ning Xiuyun and Jian Xun had bid farewell to Fu Jing, who was going to the southwest to take up a post. The day after, it was his turn to prepare to say goodbye from the camp of the Southern Xinjiang Army.

Pei Yan, who was detained in the camp to deal with the follow-up matters of the Southern Expedition, finally had a chance to escape.

Back to the convoy in Nanjiang City.

Pei Yan had a gloomy look on his face, and even the usual smile on his face was gone. He sighed heavily, gritted his teeth and said to the prince beside him: "Your Highness is really... very vindictive." 

Ning Xiuyun never had a good rest after rushing to the front line. Originally, the Southern Xinjiang Army on the front line was very wary of him because of his identity as the prince's confidant, so he could have some leisure time.

But since he couldn't help his team's young general to escape an ambush, Pei Yan was caught as a young man.

How many times had he scolded the Southern Xinjiang Army for having too many idiots who dared to use him even though they knew his identity was sensitive. It wasn't until the end of the Southern Expedition that he realized that this was Ning Chuqing's order.

Very good, Ning Chuqing is one of those first-class fools. Not only does he not want the throne, but he doesn't even care about the military power in southern Xinjiang. Do you really think he won't cause trouble behind his back?

——Pei Yan really didn't do anything bad. After all, he still had some enthusiasm for the important matter of opening up new territories, no matter how dark his heart was.

This resulted in him being kept in the Southern Xinjiang Army to process official documents after the Southern Expedition.

There are too few civil servants available for the Southern Xinjiang Army, and those like Pei Yan who are worth ten are even rarer. There is no reason not to plunder the fleece.

Ning Xiuyun even specially sent two guards here. They were called to assist Pei Yan in his work, but in fact they were sent to supervise the work, leaving Pei Yan with so little rest time.

Pei Yan finally knew that he had planned on Jian Xun once and would use a long follow-up to make up for it.

When Pei Yan hurried over this morning, he looked extremely haggard. After seeing Ning Xiuyun, he suddenly felt that the old nightmare was over and a new nightmare was about to begin.

That's why Pei Yan sighed like this.

Ning Xiuyun stood beside the carriage. He was in a good mood and could even joke with Pei Yan: "Thank you for your hard work, Pei Qing. But the burden is already too heavy for you. How can I dare to use you again in the future?"

 Pei Yan was helpless, sometimes he really felt that the prince had bewitched him. Otherwise, how could he feel that he was okay after hearing a false sentence of relief?

Third Young Master Pei sighed for a while, despising himself in his heart, and said honestly: "Leave it to His Highness." 

"Young Master Jian is fine, Your Highness is no longer confused. Pei's words are worth it."

Ning Xiu Yun glanced at him: "Even if Jian Xun comes back alive, I will never forget what you did. Pei Qing still needs to consider the consequences of what he does in the future."

"That's natural." Pei Yan responded. He didn't know if he heard this advice. He yawned and couldn't hold it anymore. He apologized to Ning Xiuyun and got into the carriage to catch up on his sleep.

Ning Xiuyun watched Pei Yan's figure disappear behind the curtain, and asked Shen San beside him: "How long will it take for Jian Xun to arrive?" 

Shen San replied: "Soon. It's just a thousand gold reward, it won't take too long. ."

Just before he was about to set off, Jian Xun suddenly remembered that he still had the money from the reward that he had not withdrawn from the Southern Xinjiang Army's warehouse.

Ning Xiuyun originally wanted Shen Qi to take the boxes of gold one step behind them, but according to the rules of the Southern Xinjiang Army, the reward must be collected by himself, so Jian Xun had no choice but to go there in person.

Fortunately, Ning Xiuyun didn't wait long. From a distance, he saw a group of Southern Xinjiang troops helping to carry the boxed gold, with Jian Xun walking at the front.

Jian Xun was already fast, so when he saw Ning Xiuyun guarding the carriage, he almost ran over.

"I'm late. I'm sorry for keeping His Highness waiting." Jian Xun apologized.

Ning Xiuyun was still wearing a mask and white clothes today. When Jian Xun came closer, he tapped Jian Xun's forehead with his crooked finger and said angrily: "Why should we be so polite between you and me?" 

Jian Xun felt warm in his heart, responded: "Your Highness is right."

Ning Xiuyun turned sideways and watched the boxes of gold being brought closer, and said with some surprise: "This is the first time I see you care so much about money."

Jian Xun scratched his cheek in surprise. , without opening his mouth to explain.

All his previous family assets were given to Ning Xiuyun as betrothal gifts when they parted, but Ning Xiuyun did not agree to him. Jian Xun wanted to try again, but now he was inevitably a little short of money, so he remembered that he still had gifts from the capital. The reward comes.

Naturally, this kind of thing cannot be discussed with Ning Xiuyun in advance.

Ning Xiuyun just thought that he finally realized the importance of money, and he praised: "This is good, otherwise, like before, he would be cheated easily." 

The second half of the sentence was obviously a joke, Jian Xun coughed and said, "You will only be lied to."

If it had been anyone else, Jian Xun would not have easily entrusted all his wealth to anyone else.

Ning Xiuyun also believed this and raised his eyebrows. Holding Jian Xun's chin with one hand, he whispered in a low voice: "I also like Xiao Lang's face. Do you want to try to deceive everyone from the past?"

Jian Xun blushed and didn't know how to react.

At this moment, a sudden change occurred, and a soldier two meters away put down the stick carrying the box and rushed over.

The target was Ning Xiuyun's hand holding Jian Xun's chin.

Jian Xun and Shen San reacted almost at the same time. One pulled Ning Xiuyun behind him, and the other quickly stepped forward to capture the soldier.

The soldier was held down by Shen San and could not take another step closer, but he yelled unwillingly: "Yu Chifeng! You vain bitch! You just threw yourself into the arms of Jian because he saw that he was getting rich! Jian! Do you think he likes you so much! He just likes your money and power! Once these are gone, he will abandon you again, hahahaha..." 

Jian Xun recognized him the first time he looked up. This man, described as crazy, was Coach Sun who pestered Yu Chifeng that day in full view of the public.

"As long as you have eyes, you will never mistake someone else's lover." Jian Xun was furious, and a murderous intention suddenly surged in his heart. He wanted to kill the guy in front of him who had mistakenly recognized the wrong person and yelled insults.

He subconsciously reached for his waist but found nothing. He had not carried his sword with him since he was seriously injured.

"What...?" Coach Sun was stunned. He nervously wanted to lean forward to see the familiar figure, but was completely blocked by Jian Xun.

"You're talking nonsense... He is Yu Chifeng... He tricked me into turning against my family... and he wanted to abandon me..." Coach Sun muttered nervously.

Only then did Ning Xiuyun realize what kind of mistake had happened.

He touched Jian Xun's back comfortingly and walked out from behind his lover.

Ning Xiuyun flicked his sleeves and patted the folds of the hem of his gown. His aura instantly changed from the way he had been intimate with Jian Xun just now. He was calm and dignified.

Ning Xiuyun was standing next to Jian Xun. Coach Sun was pressed down by Shen San and almost crawled into the dust. He frowned and looked down at the stranger, his eyes as cold as if he were looking at a dead person.

Ning Xiuyun said in a cold voice: "Where did the wild dog come from and barked in front of me?"

Coach Sun felt as if he had fallen into an ice cave at that glance.

With just this look, he could tell that the person in front of him was indeed not Yuchifeng. Even if Yu Chifeng was angry again, the charming tenderness in the corner of his eyes would not go away. It was the result of his long-term stay in a place like Zuifeng Tower. special skills.

Even if Yu Chifeng is angry, it seems that he is deliberately trying to please others.

At this moment, the lower half of the face that Coach Sun thought was very familiar was no longer similar to Yu Chifeng.

He even couldn't help but doubt himself, how could he be so outrageous and mistake two completely different people for each other? Is it because he thinks about it day and night and really wants to see Yu Chifeng again?

That's right, it was Yu Chifeng who was so hateful. He had obviously begged him without regard for dignity, but the other party didn't have the slightest pity for him.

"You are not him, then where did he go? Give him back to me! Give him back to me!" Coach Sun continued to struggle under Shen San's hands, and his forehead was bleeding.

Ning Xiuyun only felt bored.

Yuchifeng had said what happened between him and this man. Yuchifeng obviously only regarded it as a transaction. After the end, both parties would not owe each other money and goods, but the man in front of him did not know how to be satisfied.

He kept saying that he loved Yu Chifeng, but he couldn't even recognize his true lover.

Ning Xiuyun said: "Shen San, send someone to deliver him to Ning Chuqing, attack the general, and deal with him according to military law."

Shen San: "Yes."

Coach Sun was escorted away by the guards in despair, with no trace of emotion in his eyes. A little sparkle.

The soldiers who came with him to carry the money were all stunned. It took them a while to recover, and they followed him back to the camp in a daze.

Ning Xiuyun pulled Jian Xun into the car and asked Shen San to take Jian Xun's reward with him and set off.

Shen San took the remaining guards to carry the reward.

In the carriage, Jian Xun held Ning Xiuyun in his arms without saying a word, obviously still emotionally affected by the unexpected incident just now.

Ning Xiuyun gently patted the back of Jian Xun's hand, "Okay, it's all a trivial matter. Sooner or later, we will have to settle accounts with Yu Chifeng for the sins he has done."

Ning Xiuyun first made a note to his original cheap brother. It is estimated that this person has more than one peach blossom debt, but it was all settled when "Master Yun" died in Jiangcheng.

Coach Sun just happened to be chosen by Yu Chifeng as the springboard to escape from Zui Feng Tower, so he knew that Mr. Yun was still alive.

Jian Xun sighed in Ning Xiuyun's ear and laughed at himself: "I actually laughed at him for admitting his mistake. His Highness has been in front of me all the time. I haven't dared to admit it for a long time."

Ning Xiuyun raised his eyebrows and asked curiously "When did you feel that I had a different identity from 'Master Yun'?"

Jian Xun replied: "That night, His Highness danced his sword in front of me, and I vaguely... made a guess."

But at that time, Jian Xun Xun's blind faith in his lover affects his judgment, and the difference in status between the two is like heaven and earth.

As soon as the ridiculous speculation emerged from his subconscious, Jian Xun unconsciously pushed it back without even noticing it.

It wasn't until Ning Xiuyun's identity was confirmed that Jian Xun realized that he had the opportunity to expose Ning Xiuyun's disguise so long ago.

Ning Xiuyun suddenly smiled dullly, and asked: "Do you know why you can't recognize me?"

Jian Xun was stunned and asked: "...Why?"

Ning Xiuyun said softly: "Because you love me ."

Because he loved him, he believed deeply in what he said when they parted, leaving himself unable to decide between rationality and sensibility. It was not until Ning Xiuyun revealed his identity in person that Jian Xun passively made the decision to choose.

"Xiao Lang, you have to know that I am a liar." Ning Xiuyun sighed.

"I know." Jian Xun gently stroked Ning Xiuyun's back and murmured: "But I love you."

That was a lie that Ning Xiuyun weaved out of his unconscious love. From beginning to end, Jian Xun, It's as sweet as glutinous rice.

Ning Xiuyun: You love me (confidence)

Jian Xun: I love you.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

54.4K 2.3K 61
As a Beta, Ning An's goal in life was to work hard, make money and get rich. However, his own dear father changed his aspiration and made him become...
385K 15.5K 137
Fern is the younger sister of a famous author known for 'The Promise Under The Moon.' At just fourteen, she was the first to read her sister's debut...
214K 10.9K 80
Do you believe in fairytale?Do you also want to have a happy ending with the one you love? Every fairytale story consist a main character, male lead...
110K 2.7K 81
Title: 替身不想再玩了 Author: 管红衣 Status: Completed Description: Gu Jingyuan has both good looks and good looks. He is a beautiful man and the star of Wenqu...