[BL] After Transmigrating as...

By LadyKaleidoscope

After Transmigrating as a Cannon Fodder Crown Prince 穿成炮灰太子之后 Author: 一捧秋凉 Status: 92 Chapters + 8 Extras (... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Extra 7
Extra 8

Chapter 70

80 0 0
By LadyKaleidoscope

The original person and Ning Chuqing have indeed not seen each other for more than ten years.

In the original book, Ning Chuqing's maternal ancestor's family was a general. When he was eight years old, he followed his maternal ancestors to southern Xinjiang and never returned to the capital again.

If we look at what is remarkable about Emperor Jiaxing's many years as emperor, he is that he is very good at employing people, especially the generals guarding the border. Given the greatest degree of trust, the Daqi border officers were grateful for the emperor's favor and were the most loyal people to the Jiaxing Emperor.

Ning Chuqing is not only the general guarding southern Xinjiang, but he is also the son of Emperor Jiaxing. He is uniquely treated among the generals guarding the border. Otherwise, how could the name "God of War" be spread so easily? The whole Daqi.

Emperor Jiaxing probably hoped that Ning Chuqing would be loyal to him like other generals. It would be best if the loyalty to the emperor and the admiration for his father were combined to become a useful sword in the hands of Emperor Jiaxing.

On the surface, he was full of praise, but on the inside, he would not let down his guard easily. For this reason, Emperor Jiaxing could only lock up Ning Chuqing's biological mother, Concubine Wen Gui, as an insurance. Only Concubine Wen Gui, who stayed in the capital as a hostage, could Ning Chuqing have a good reputation. The far-reaching present.

Since Ning Chuqing had not been granted the title of king, she naturally would not have had the title of land. According to the laws of Daqi, even if Emperor Jiaxing died, Ning Chuqing could not bring Concubine Wen to the southern border with her, without seeing her alive or dead.

It seems that Emperor Jiaxing not only wants Ning Chuqing to be his sword, but also wants to leave this sword for his original use.

Emperor Jiaxing thought he was sure of victory, but he didn't expect Ning Chuqing to be very clear about his situation and his life experience, so he probably wouldn't look kindly on Emperor Jiaxing and his cheap brother.

This is what Ning Xiuyun guessed.

But the fact is that Ning Chuqing is very calm and not an impatient person at all. Ning Xiuyun could not detect any disgust or fear in him just from looking at each other.

Ning Chuqing was stunned for a moment, and Ning Xiuyun's "Fifth Brother" aggravated the absurd feeling in Ning Chuqing's heart.

The person in front of him turned out to be the current prince Ning Yuan, but how could Ning Yuan look so similar to him? How could this be possible?

Ning Chuqing was shocked, but he quickly adjusted his expression. He bowed and saluted, and said, "Your Highness Wan'an, I didn't expect to meet here in advance." 

"No need to be polite." Ning Xiuyun pointed to Jian Xun, he said, "Jian Xun did it to protect me. I hope Fifth Brother won't blame me."

Ning Chuqing said, "No. I want to thank Your Highness for saving Xuan'er."

Ning Xiuyun meant a lot: "It's also a coincidence. Xuan'er and I have the same eye. It's just a matter of luck."

It's not that we have the same eye. After all, they all look similar.

When Ning Chuqing heard this, her expression became very strange for a moment, as if something incomprehensible happened in front of her eyes, so she had to change the subject: "Xuan'er has always been weak, I want to take him home now, Your Highness can Do you want to go together?"

Ning Xiuyun estimated that Ning Chuqing would prepare a carriage for Ning Xuan. He originally planned to rent a carriage to go to the main city of Southern Xinjiang, but now he saves the trouble.

"Thank you." Ning Xiuyun smiled.

He stood up from the couch, but he didn't expect that Ning Xuan, who was sleeping, was still holding on to his sleeve. He opened his eyes in confusion at the tug.

"Hmm. Uncle." Ning Xuan subconsciously rubbed his eyes with his other hand. His eyes turned from blurry to clear, and he noticed that there seemed to be an extra figure.

Seeing this, Jian Xun took a few steps away to make room for Ning Chuqing. Unexpectedly, Ning Chuqing did not step forward, but stood a few steps away and said, "Xiao'er. Put on your clothes and shoes, and follow I'm going home."

Ning Xiuyun saw it clearly. When Ning Xuan's eyes were about to fall on Ning Chuqing, the man immediately felt as if he was facing a formidable enemy, and the concern and worry that Ning showed just now were all covered up. 

Chu Qing had a cold expression and was not a person who expressed his emotions. When facing Ning Xuan, he still felt helpless and anxious. His expression was stiff and his words were cold.

Ning Xuan's eyes widened slightly, and he didn't understand why his father was right in front of him when he woke up.

"Yes!" He trembled subconsciously, immediately arranged his clothes, and hurriedly put on his shoes after getting down.

Ning Chuqing didn't miss Ning Xuan's subconsciously evasive gaze, a trace of annoyance flashed in her eyes, her lips pursed, but she didn't know how to comfort her.

Ning Xiuyun raised an eyebrow and confirmed that the relationship between father and son was tense, and the reason for this was probably because Ning Chuqing, a father, did not know how to get along with children.

There is no difference between what you say and how you treat your subordinates.

When Ning Xuan is scared, he will throw himself into the arms of Ning Xiuyun, who mistakes him for Ning Chuqing. His dependence is very obvious. When Ning Chuqing is not face to face with Ning Xuan, his caring heart is beyond words.

Ning Xiuyun thinks this father and son are really interesting.

Ning Xuan put on his shoes and subconsciously hid behind Ning Xiuyun.

Ning Chuqing was dumbfounded for a moment and said depressedly, "Let's go."

Ning Xiuyun shook his head secretly, leaned over, picked up Ning Xuan, and walked towards Ning Chuqing, "Fifth brother."

Ning Chuqing paused in her steps. Looking back in doubt, "Why..."

Before he could finish his words, Ning Xiuyun stuffed Ning Xuan into Ning Chuqing's arms like a big soft pillow. Ning Chuqing met her son's eyes and subconsciously Ning Xuan hugged her tightly.

Ning Xiuyun said: "Xuan'er was crying in his dream last night looking for his father. He was frightened. Fifth brother, please give him a hug."

Ning Chuqing heard this and tightened her arms around the child.

Jian Xun, who was beside him, packed up their things and looked at Ning Xiuyun doubtfully.

Did Ning Xuan cry last night? It doesn't seem to be the case. This child didn't say a word even though he had a high fever.

But Ning Chuqing obviously didn't realize that this was a scam. Who would have thought that His Majesty the Crown Prince would deceive him about such a trivial matter. Ning Chuqing took it seriously.

Ning Xuan didn't even know what he had done in his sleep. Hearing what Ning Xiuyun said, he blushed instantly.

Ning Chuqing pressed Ning Xuan into her arms, feeling deeply frightened. He sighed softly, "Xiao'er, I'm sorry, daddy is late." 

"No...it doesn't matter." Ning Xuan hugged Ning Chuqing. neck, he said vaguely.

The father and son walked in front, Ning Xiuyun walked to Jian Xun's side, and the two followed behind.

Jian Xun felt a little surprised. They said that there were no brothers in the royal family, and the relationship was all imaginary and submissive. However, the relationship between Ning Xiuyun and Ning Chuqing was much more peaceful than Jian Xun imagined, and Ning Xiuyun still cared so much about Ning Xuan.

"His Highness really likes Ning Xuan." Jian Xun asked.

Ning Xiuyun raised his eyebrows, "Huh? Who said that? Can't you see that I'm trying to alienate you..."

Ning Xiuyun started talking casually. Halfway through, when he met Jian Xun's calm gaze, he curled his lips helplessly: " We are a good biological father and son, why should we act like enemies."

Jian Xun looked at him strangely, feeling that the other party did not seem to have the qualifications to say such things.

The prince and Jin Shang are also father and son, and they are not in the same situation now.

Jian Xun frowned and said, "Does His Highness really want to go to the main city of Southern Xinjiang now?"

The two of them left the southern patrol convoy in the first place because Ning Xiuyun wanted to avoid the eyes and ears in the convoy without being discovered by Ning Chuqing. In this case, look at the Southern Xinjiang City under his rule.

Now this purpose is completely defeated. Jian Xun was worried that it would be dangerous for the two of them to go deep alone. Southern Xinjiang was Ning Chuqing's territory, and it would be easy for the other party to do what they wanted to do.

Even with the kindness to save Ning Xuan, the situation is not optimistic.

"You don't have to worry about this, he won't do anything extraordinary." Ning Xiuyun looked forward. Ning Chuqing put Ning Xuan on the carriage, turned around and nodded to him.

Ning Chuqing knew that she was not of the Jiaxing Emperor's blood, so she naturally understood the whole story of Concubine Wen being held hostage in the capital. If Ning Chuqing took action against the prince and let Ning Xiuyun die in southern Xinjiang, and the news spread back to the capital, Ning Chuqing would We can wait to pay tribute to Concubine Wen.

The fact that Ning Chuqing was able to get along with Emperor Jiaxing who was far away in the capital for so many years showed that he still valued Concubine Wen.

With Concubine Wen here, Ning Chuqing would not do anything to Ning Xiuyun.

"Let's go." Ning Xiuyun grabbed Jian Xun's sleeve and pulled him into the carriage.

Jian Xun clearly noticed Ning Chuqing's gaze on him, and seemed to not understand why Ning Xiuyun and Jian Xun had such a close relationship.

According to rumors, Prince Ning Yuan only has one confidant, the third son of Prime Minister Pei's family. His surname is Jian Xun, so he is obviously not the same person.

Ning Chuqing didn't ask any more questions. She greeted the soldiers driving the carriage and headed towards the main city of Southern Xinjiang.

Ning Xiuyun and Jian Xun sat on one side of the carriage, while Ning Xuan sat on the other side, sitting very upright, blinking hard, trying to dispel the sleepiness.

Ning Xiuyun was amused and opened his arms to Ning Xuan, gesturing for him to come over.

Ning Xuan quietly glanced out of the car window. Ning Chuqing should be at the front of the motorcade. He had no time to look at him, so he jumped out of his seat and ran to Ning Xiuyun's side.

Ning Xiuyun held Ning Xuan in his arms. Ning Xuan endured the sleepiness and whispered into Ning Xiuyun's ear: "Uncle calls daddy fifth brother. Is that Xuan'er's biological uncle?" 

Ning Xiuyun responded: "Xuan'er is smart."

Ning Xuan smiled "hehe" and muttered: "Dad said that Xuan'er's grandmother is in the capital. Has uncle ever seen Xuan'er's grandmother?"

Ning Xiuyun patted his back and said, "Have you ever seen him? Xuan'er's grandmother also misses Xuan'er very much."

"Then why doesn't grandma come to see Xuan'er? Dad sometimes looks sad at grandma's portrait, and Xuan'er is sad too." Ning Xuan spoke intermittently, almost falling asleep. .

Ning Xiuyun said softly: "There will be a day."

Ning Xuan took a long breath, not sure if he heard this promise.

Hearing Ning Xuan mention his grandmother, Ning Xiuyun also remembered some things related to Concubine Wen.

Concubine Wen was not a concubine who entered the palace through the normal selection process. It was very likely that she was pregnant before entering the palace. So whose posthumous son was the fifth prince? Who could look so similar to Emperor Jiaxing?

——The late prince Ning Hongchao. Emperor Jiaxing only had one sibling.

Concubine Wen was actually able to save Ning Hongchao's child under the circumstances that year, which was really impressive.

Has Emperor Jiaxing ever seen Ning Chuqing, who has long facial features as an adult? Definitely not. Ning Chuqing left Beijing at the age of eight and never returned to the capital.

In fact, as a guard general, Ning Chuqing should have the opportunity to return to Beijing to report on his duties. However, Ning Chuqing missed his biological mother, but never went back to see Concubine Wen. Perhaps Concubine Wen had told him to let Emperor Jiaxing see him. From the looks of it, it's very likely that Ning Chuqing and the entire maternal family's lives are in danger.

While thinking, Ning Xiuyun was sure of one thing. Ning Chuqing and his biological mother Wen Guifei were not easy to get along with.

But this kid is very cute.

Ning Xiuyun poked Ning Xuan's cheek and saw that he was sleeping soundly, and he felt a little sleepy himself.

He glanced sideways at the man holding the sword beside him, with a cunning look in his eyes.

Ning Xiuyun closed his eyes and allowed himself to be invaded by sleepiness.

The carriage bumped, and he naturally leaned sideways on Jian Xun.

Jian Xun's breathing was stagnant, and the muscles in his shoulders and neck tensed instantly, making his whole body stiff beyond belief.

Ning Xiuyun: "..."

Alas. so hard.

In the capital of the country earlier, there was the Chonghe Hall of the Daqi Palace.

A group of imperial doctors knelt beside the bed. Their eyes were all black and blue, and their expressions were solemn and full of fear. The imperial doctors checked Emperor Jiaxing's pulse one by one, and then gathered together to discuss countermeasures.

Emperor Jiaxing seemed to be in a nightmare and had been in a coma for ten days.

Today, the head of the Taiyuan Hospital is heartbroken. In the past ten days, the Taiyuan Hospital has done everything it can, but Emperor Jiaxing just can't wake up. At this moment, he can only give Emperor Jiaxing acupuncture again, treating a dead horse as a living doctor. Everyone's breathing was extremely soft.

When the last silver needle was removed, Emperor Jiaxing's eyelids trembled and he suddenly opened his eyes.

All the imperial doctors breathed a sigh of relief. Thank God, they no longer have to die.

Emperor Jiaxing stared at the top of the bed for a while, then his breathing suddenly became rapid. He raised his hand and slammed it on the edge of the bed, startling the imperial doctor who was collecting silver needles next to him.

Emperor Jiaxing shouted angrily: "Go and call Concubine Wen Gui! I have something to ask her!" The imperial

doctor next to him was frightened, fearing that Emperor Jiaxing would become so angry that he would faint.

Ten days ago, Emperor Jiaxing received a memorial from the prince. After reading it, he was so angry that he vomited blood. After fainting, he suffered from nightmare syndrome and was unable to wake up.

Initially, everyone did not know what treasonous and unethical things the prince had done. It was not until Prime Minister Pei announced to the world an edict that the prince had committed sins on behalf of his father that everyone knew how the prince had disobeyed the Holy Emperor.

Everyone thought that Emperor Jiaxing would probably depose the prince in anger this time. Unexpectedly, the imperial edict was issued. Emperor Jiaxing had just woken up, and the first thing he did was not punish the prince, but summon Concubine Wen Gui?

The imperial doctor risked his life to persuade him: "Your Majesty, you have just woken up, don't get angry!"

"Go quickly!" Emperor Jiaxing roared hoarsely.

After being bedridden for ten days, he looked as if he had aged ten years. He could no longer conceal his old age, but now he could vaguely reveal the appearance of a dying man.

All the imperial doctors were frightened and hurriedly prescribed medicine before resigning.

When leaving, he happened to bump into Concubine Wen who was coming.

"May you be safe, Your Majesty." 

Concubine Wen is over forty years old. She looks very young because she is well-maintained. She has a gorgeous appearance and a pair of raised fox eyes. She looks a bit romantic and charming, but she is a good person and has a gentle temperament. The reputation in the harem was first-rate, so he nodded with a smile and walked into the palace.

Concubine Wen had a calm face. After entering the palace, she bowed and knelt down before reaching the edge of the cave.

Emperor Jiaxing picked up the teacup on the low table beside the couch and threw it towards Concubine Wen Gui.

He had just recovered from a serious illness and his hands were not strong enough. He only threw the teacup a short distance before it smashed to pieces on the ground. A few drops of hot tea splashed onto Concubine Wen's hand, and the back of her bright white hand turned red instantly.

Concubine Wen didn't even blink, she knelt very firmly.

This was of course not the first time that Emperor Jiaxing had called him to vent his anger. Normally, these matters had nothing to do with her, but Emperor Jiaxing always felt that Ning Chuqing was an unstable factor and would come here to test her every now and then.

Test whether she has contacted Ning Chuqing in southern Xinjiang, test whether she has told Ning Chuqing the truth, test whether she and Ning Chuqing have any intentions of rebellion.

"Xu Wenyuan! The prince is in Jiangcheng now, so close to southern Xinjiang. Does this incident have anything to do with that bitch!?" Emperor Jiaxing's eyes were red, staring at Concubine Wen Gui, trying to find something on her face Some clues.

Concubine Wen's hand hidden under her sleeves clenched suddenly, but she didn't show it on her face. She said calmly: "Your Majesty, Chu Qing regards the prince as his younger brother. He has already attended the memorial meeting, but the prince obeyed. What you said He remembers it, but you have forgotten that he misses His Majesty, but His Majesty only said he was worried about the situation in southern Xinjiang, so Chu Qing stayed in southern Xinjiang for more than ten years and never came back." 

Emperor Jiaxing frowned, and his rapid breathing caught the eye of Concubine Wen Gui's calm and moderate gaze.

After reading the prince's memorial, he originally suspected that Ning Chuqing was behind the scenes, but now he was shaken after hearing Concubine Wen's words. He remembered that in the palace that day, Prime Minister Pei's words were confusing Pei Yan and the Pei family. Take it out of this thing.

But who doesn't know that the prince respects Pei Yan and listens to Pei Yan's words.

Even if this matter was not planned by Pei Yan, Pei Yan was guilty of dereliction of duty. In order to prevent the Pei family from being implicated, Prime Minister Pei dared to lie to him. Did he really think he was old? ?

Emperor Jiaxing leaned on the couch with a gloomy look on his face, "Wen Yuan, I will be here to attend to you today."

Concubine Wen Gui lowered her eyebrows and said, "Yes."

Concubine Wen Gui stayed at Chonghe Hall for three days and did not leave until the evening of the third day. Return to the palace.

Standing in Kunning Palace, she looked at the clouds on the horizon.

She knew that this crisis was over.

Twenty-two years ago, on an evening like this, with the sunset glowing like blood, she received the news of Ning Hongchao's death.

She was the fiancée designated by the late emperor to Ning Hongchao, and she could get married as soon as Ning Hongchao returned to the capital from the south of Daqi.

Ning Hongchao was brilliant, both civil and military, and a gentleman. There was no better man than him in the whole Daqi.

Xu Wenyuan suddenly learned that her lover had died, and she failed to commit suicide by hanging herself from a beam, but was diagnosed with a happy pulse.

She knew in her heart that Emperor Jiaxing would not let Ning Hongchao's children live, but he must preserve the last bloodline of Ning Hongchao.

She knelt before Emperor Jiaxing, who had just ascended the throne, and scolded Ning Hongchao in the most vicious tone, saying how he was different from what he appeared to be and how he asked the late emperor for a marriage even though he knew he had someone in his heart. She said she was pregnant with someone else's child. He had no friendship with Ning Hongchao and asked Emperor Jiaxing to let the Xu family go.

The most vicious words Xu Wenyuan could think of were used on the person she loved most in her life.

Emperor Jiaxing was mediocre and resented his younger brother. He was complacent because others were disparaging Ning Hongchao but praising him. Xu Wenyuan persuaded him and she kept the Xu family and Ning Hongchao's children.

Concubine Wen sighed deeply and said to the maid next to her: "Bring the birthday gift that Chu Qing sent last year." 

The maid said "yes" and went back to the house to get a wooden box.

Concubine Wen Gui opened the wooden box, and inside was a luxurious and sharp dagger.

Emperor Jiaxing's situation is not good. If something goes wrong, she will not let herself become Ning Chuqing's weakness.

The situation in the capital is dangerous, and the relationship between Ning Chuqing and Ning Xiuyun in the main city of Southern Xinjiang is relatively relaxed.

Ning Chuqing led a group of Southern Xinjiang troops to clear the way in front, and the carriages passed unimpeded. They arrived at the General's Mansion in the main city of Southern Xinjiang in two hours.

The Southern Xinjiang Army returned to the military camp, and Ning Chuqing personally drove a carriage into the mansion.

After the carriage stopped, he opened the curtain and looked at Jian Xun, the only one who was awake.

Ning Xuan was held in Ning Xiuyun's arms, and Ning Xiuyun leaned sideways against Jian Xun. The atmosphere was inexplicably charming.

Ning Chuqing was stunned for a moment, until she subconsciously took Ning Xuan out of the car. The scene just now flashed past her eyes from time to time.

When he turned around, he saw Jian Xun standing by the carriage, reaching out to Ning Xiuyun and clasping his hands. Ning Xiuyun used his strength to get out of the carriage.

Ning Chuqing: "..." Something's wrong, this is very wrong. Is this the normal way of getting along between a master and his subordinates?

Ning Yuan was a prince and a noble man. He actually went to hold the hand of a subordinate. The subordinate also didn't even know how to reach out to help his master get off the carriage. It was really rude.

Ning Chuqing frowned and asked the steward of the General's Mansion to take Ning Xuan back, and also asked someone to lead the way and put the luggage for Jian Xun.

Jian Xun turned back three times with each step, until Ning Xiuyun gave him a "reassuring" look before following the servant.

Suddenly, only the two Ning brothers were left in the courtyard.

Ning Xiuyun asked: "Fifth Brother, do you have something to say?"

Ning Chuqing hesitated and said: "His Royal Highness has a distinguished status and should keep a distance from the people around him. If an official caught up with him in the situation just now, he would think that His Highness is frivolous. "

Ning Xiuyun patted the dust on his clothes and pretended not to hear.

"Fifth brother. The relationship between Jian Xun and me is just like the relationship between my sister-in-law and you." Ning Xiuyun looked at him with a slight smile, not trying to cover up at all, "Fifth brother, do you understand what I mean?" 

Ning Chuqing : Rude person!

Jian Xun:? 

Ning Xiuyun has murderous intent: (kicks the cabinet door to pieces)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 8.1K 64
The Villain is a Little Pitiful 给反派小可怜冲喜 Author: 云中鲸鱼 Status 64 Chapters (Completed) Description The object of the marriage contract is the heir of t...
385K 15.5K 137
Fern is the younger sister of a famous author known for 'The Promise Under The Moon.' At just fourteen, she was the first to read her sister's debut...
72.7K 3.1K 54
Title: 废太子重生后怀了刺客的崽 Author: 林不欢 Status: Ongoing Description: Ye Yungui only found out that he was the cannon fodder prince in a certain book after hi...