[BL] After Transmigrating as...

By LadyKaleidoscope

After Transmigrating as a Cannon Fodder Crown Prince 穿成炮灰太子之后 Author: 一捧秋凉 Status: 92 Chapters + 8 Extras (... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Extra 7
Extra 8

Chapter 69

60 0 0
By LadyKaleidoscope

There is a reason for the good business of this inn. The price of accommodation is a bit expensive and not affordable for ordinary people, but the service level is first-rate and the environment is also very good. Even the corridors are spotless.

When we arrived at the reserved room, the waiter opened the door, and a light aroma of incense filled the room.

The room Ning Xiuyun wanted was very spacious. The only problem was that there was only one bed in the room, which was just right for two people, but it would be too crowded if there was a child in the middle.

Jian Xun frowned and consciously allocated his position to several chairs at the table.

The waiter also noticed this slightly embarrassing situation and was very considerate: "Do you need an extra set of quilts? It's only thirty cents a night." 

Jian Xun took out his money bag to pay the bill, and Ning Xiuyun hugged Ning Xuan Go to the bed, unfold the quilt with one hand, put the soft pillow in place, and put Ning Xuan on the bed.

The child finally fell asleep peacefully after touching the bed, and Ning Xiuyun was able to free his cuffs from his hands.

Ning Xiuyun covered Ning Xuan with a quilt and turned around to see Jian Xun walking in with a newly rented quilt and temporarily placing it on a chair.

Ning Xiuyun walked to the window and opened a gap. The window faced the street. Looking down, he could see well-equipped soldiers from southern Xinjiang on the street. The leader of the soldiers was holding a portrait in his hand. I was going from stall to stall asking if anyone had seen it.

He estimated that this group of soldiers was unlikely to search the entire Yunwu Town. The first reason was that the town was quite large and was the gateway from southern Xinjiang to Jiangcheng. Jiangcheng was prosperous and there were many people traveling between the two places. An interrogation might cause panic.

The second reason is that there is not enough time. The distance between Jiangcheng and Southern Xinjiang is not far. The Prince's southern patrol convoy will arrive here in the near future. It will not even take a day. It is impossible for the Southern Xinjiang Army to invade Nanjiang for reasons that cannot be explained clearly. The patrol team was blocked outside southern Xinjiang and was not allowed to enter.

That is tantamount to disobeying the decree, unless Ning Chuqing is desperate for her life and really wants to commit such an act of rebellion.

Most likely, the Southern Xinjiang Army will choose some places to focus on investigation, such as inns, medical clinics, carriage and horse shops, etc.

The two thieves were driving a carriage, and one of them was injured. It is very likely that he had been to these places.

There was a sound of footsteps beside him, and Jian Xun walked to his side.

Ning Xiuyun asked, "Can you see clearly?"

The distance was a bit far, and when Ning Xiuyun looked at it from this angle, the faces in the painting were very blurry.

Jian Xun only took a glance and recognized the person in the portrait: "It's the woman in the carriage." 

"It seems that the Southern Xinjiang Army is indeed here to find Ning Xuan." Ning Xiuyun said firmly.

Jian Xun turned around and glanced at Ning Xuan, who was sleeping soundly on the bed, and asked, "Master, are you going to send him directly back to the general's mansion?"

Ning Xiuyun glanced at him and said with a smile, "Huh? I'm like the kind of warm-hearted uncle. Well, it's common for people in the royal family to be wary of each other and fight each other. Maybe I just want to use Ning Xuan as a bargaining chip?" 

"Ning Chuqing should care about his son."

"So, between me and that, There is no difference between the two thieves. They are both unkind and unjust people." 

The more Jian Xun listened, the more unhappy he became. These self-deprecating words were so familiar that it made his teeth itch. In his daze, he thought that he had been there before Yu Yu. Zuifeng is upstairs, not in a small inn in Yunwu Town.

Seeing the person in front of me chattering endlessly, I really wanted to cover this person's mouth to prevent him from continuing to say these unintentional words.

If he really was tired of Ning Xuan, he wouldn't have talked to him along the way to ease Ning Xuan's panic and fear. Jian Xun had been with the prince for so long, and this was the first time he had seen the prince so accommodating to others.

Ning Xiuyun obviously had a preference for this little nephew, but unfortunately the man didn't want to admit it. In order to ensure Ning Xuan's safety, Ning Xiuyun would not hand over Ning Xuan to others casually unless Ning Chuqing came in person.

Jian Xun sighed, simply stopped talking, and said instead: "I'm hungry. Let's eat."

Ning Xiuyun laughed, realizing that Jian Xun had really made progress, and now his casual jokes could no longer fool him.

After a while, I'm afraid even Jian Xun won't be able to figure out his little thoughts.

Ning Xiuyun would not hide himself in front of Jian Xun. Apart from the issue of identity, he always felt comfortable in front of this person, including a lot of less serious teasing, which was very different from the prince who was calm and self-confident in front of others.

Ning Xiuyun patted Jian Xun on the shoulder and showed mercy: "Go and order food. I'm free to do it. If Ning Xuan asks, I'll order a lighter porridge." 

"I made a note of it." Jian Xun responded and turned around. Go downstairs and order.

Ning Xiuyun walked to the table and sat down. After riding a horse for a long time, he was a little tired. He thought that he must buy a carriage and continue riding with Ning Xuan from here to the main city of Southern Xinjiang. It could cost him half his life.

Ning Xiuyun changed out of his riding clothes, picked out a set of loose robes and put them on. He took off the hair tie that tied the high ponytail and let his long hair fall down. Ning Xiuyun fiddled with it a few times and found that the left and right sides were not neatly arranged, so he simply let it hang loosely in a bundle.

He casually supported his head with one hand. He originally planned to close his eyes and rest, but accidentally fell into a light sleep.

Ning Xiuyun vaguely heard footsteps, but the familiar feeling kept him from waking up immediately.

When Jian Xun came back with the meal, he saw this scene. The young man was wearing a crescent-white cloud-patterned gown. The clothes were large and comfortable, and his black hair fell like a waterfall. He supported his head with one hand, and the cuffs fell down, revealing a lonely figure. Wrist amputation.

It looked familiar, so familiar that Jian Xun's heartbeat began to speed up.

His movements slowed down, and the sound of his footsteps almost disappeared in the room. He walked around the table and saw the peaceful sleeping face of the prince. That face instantly shattered all his fantasies and extravagant hopes. The more he looked at it, the more he felt... It's against the law, as if the prince shouldn't look like this.

Moreover, he looked very similar to the kid on the bed, which made Jian Xun feel very awkward.

Jian Xun put down the dinner plate. Ning Xiuyun was disturbed by the smell of food on the tip of his nose and opened his eyes in confusion.

"You're back?" Ning Xiuyun's voice was hoarse. The short sleep failed to dispel the fatigue on his body, but he felt his body became heavier.

He lowered his eyes and saw that on the dinner plate were two bowls of vegetable porridge, a large bowl of brown rice, two vegetable stir-fries, a fish soup, a plate of soy sauce, three vegetables and one soup, a combination of meat and vegetables. The quantity was very impressive. His demeanor is bound to make Ning Xiuyun fat.

Ning Xiuyun felt full just looking at it. Fortunately, Jian Xun has a big appetite, so he doesn't have to worry about waste.

Ning Xuan probably woke up from the smell of vegetable porridge. He sat up from the couch. When he opened his eyes, his eyes were attracted by the food on the table.

The soft sound of him tossing the quilt caught Ning Xiuyun's attention, and Ning Xiuyun waved to him, "Come, let's eat." Ning Xuan was very good at taking care of himself. 

He folded the quilt, jumped out of bed, and put it on by himself. Good shoes, clattering to the dining table.

The chair was a bit high for him, so Jian Xun put his hands under Ning Xuan's armpits, lifted it up, and placed it on the chair like an ornament.

Ning Xuan's cat eyes widened, as if he was shocked by Jian Xun's move.

Jian Xun looked depressed, while Ning Xiuyun was overjoyed and pushed a bowl of vegetable porridge in front of Ning Xuan. It was warm but not hot.

"Thank you, uncle." Ning Xuan thanked him politely.

Ning Xiuyun held his chin up and lazily made no movement, but when he saw that the adults and children across from him were staring at him without moving their chopsticks, he had no choice but to pick up a spoon and take two bites of the vegetable porridge.

It tastes soft and glutinous in the mouth and has a very light salty taste, which is very suitable for people with light tastes like Ning Xiuyun. He unknowingly used less than half of the bowl, then put down his spoon and watched.

Ning Xuan was very good at eating, and his hand holding the spoon was very steady. He kept eating one mouthful after another. Ning Xiuyun soon discovered that his appetite was not as big as that of a four-year-old child. Ning Xuan drank a bowl of porridge with the same amount, but still looked at it eagerly. Looking at the big bowl of brown rice and stir-fried vegetables.

Ning Xiuyun looked complicated, and gave Ning Xuan another half bowl of rice, and pushed the cooking plate closer to Ning Xuan.

"Ahem." Jian Xun next to him covered his mouth and coughed twice. Ning Xiuyun looked at it in confusion, only to find that everything in front of Jian Xun was empty.

Ning Xiuyun felt guilty for a moment and tried to hide it: "Well. He didn't eat much."

Not much? Jian Xun raised his eyebrows and his eyes fell on Ning Xiuyun's half-bowl of vegetable porridge.

He repeated solemnly: "Well, he doesn't eat much."

Ning Xiuyun: "..." It felt like he was being ridiculed, but there was no evidence.

Ning Xiuyun left the dining table in anger, took out the half-read Da Qi Lv from their luggage, and leaned on the couch to read.

Jian Xun and Ning Xuan finished the rest of the meal, except for the bowl of vegetable porridge that Ning Xiuyun abandoned.

The two may have gotten acquainted with each other during the meal. Jian Xun boxed in the room after dinner, and Ning Xuan followed suit, and Jian Xun was able to give some pointers.

Only Ning Xiuyun, who was in standby mode, leaned against the couch and didn't want to move.

It wasn't until nightfall that Ning Xiuyun withdrew from the world of books. He stood up and moved his sore arms, only to find that Jian Xun had put four chairs together and the mattresses had been put away.

"I'll sleep here." Ning Xuan said, comparing his height with his hands, and comparing the length of the assembled chairs. Coincidentally, the width of the chair was more than enough to sleep a child like him. If the two were aligned, it would be just right. It's just a children's bed.

But with the two Daqi royal families in front of him, Jian Xun felt that it was inappropriate to let Ning Xuan sleep. More importantly, he didn't want to sleep with the prince.

Jian Xun and Ning Xuan refused to give in to each other. They stood beside the chair and stared at each other, as if the short bed made of chairs was some kind of good place.

The veins on Ning Xiuyun's forehead twitched, and he pointed at Ning Xuan: "You sleep in the middle."

Then he pointed at Jian Xun: "You sleep outside."

After saying that, he took off his shoes and shirt, and lay down on the bed. innermost.

Due to limited conditions and no way to wash up carefully, Ning Xiuyun decided to make do with it for one night.

Ning Xuan looked at the chair, then at Jian Xun, and finally decided to listen to his uncle.

He walked towards the bed, and after taking two steps, he realized that Jian Xun was still standing there.

Jian Xun's expression was tangled. On one side was the prince's order and on the other was his own wish. There was a conflict between heaven and man in his heart.

In fact, with Ning Xuan around, there wouldn't be any charming atmosphere on the same bed...

Just as Jian Xun was thinking about it, Ning Xuan came back again.

"Good boy, be obedient." Ning Xuan grabbed Jian Xun's sleeve and took a few tentative steps. When he found that Jian Xun didn't resist, he led him to the couch.

Ning Xiuyun lay on his side on the couch and looked at him, "You dislike me."

"I don't dare." Jian Xun said firmly.

Ning Xiuyun didn't believe it and just stared at him.

Jian Xun's scalp went numb at the teasing gaze. He turned around and went back to get the quilt from the chair, spread it on the couch, and lay down stiffly.

Ning Xiuyun and Ning Xuan were sleeping on the same pillow. Ning Xuan huddled under the quilt and quietly raised his eyes to look at him with a red smile.

Ning Xiuyun was happy, "What? Are you shy?"

Ning Xuan nodded, then shook his head, "I have never slept with daddy. Dad said that I want to be independent, but I will be scared alone." 

"I'm not scared now." Ning Xiuyun raised his finger and pointed at Jian Xun beside him, and said, "He is very powerful and will drive away bad guys."

Ning Xiuyun glanced at Jian Xun and added, "More powerful than your father."

Jian Xunzheng I pricked up my ears to eavesdrop, and when I heard this sentence suddenly, my ears turned red.

Who is Ning Xuan's father, the famous God of War in Daqi? Ning Xiuyun now says that he is more powerful than Ning Chuqing.

This was probably a joke, but Jian Xun felt unhappy in his heart.

He raised his eyes depressedly and met Ning Xiuyun's calm eyes.

Jian Xun was slightly stunned and found that this person seemed to be serious.

However, Ning Xuan didn't understand the twists and turns in his words. He whispered, "I think dad is great."

Ning Xiuyun smiled and said, "In Xuan Xuan's heart, your dad is the most powerful. In my heart, he is the most powerful."

When he said this, he kept looking at Jian Xun, causing the thin red hair that was originally entangled on his neck to quickly move upwards.

"Hmm." Ning Xuan muttered, as if he had honey on his mouth, "Uncle is also very good."

Ning Xiuyun was stunned, stretched out his hand and tapped Ning Xuan's forehead, "You are so sweet."

"Go to sleep." Ning Xiu Yun said softly.

Ning Xuan obediently closed his eyes.

He was still young and slept a lot. He slept for a while in the afternoon and soon became sleepy after closing his eyes.

The room was quiet. It wasn't until Ning Xuan's breathing became longer that Ning Xiuyun felt tired.

He took a look at Ning Xuan's peaceful sleeping face and said softly lazily: "Much cuter than you."

Jian Xun was dumbfounded, thinking that of course he, an adult man, could not compete with a child in cuteness.

Jian Xun was about to retort when he looked up and found that Ning Xiuyun had closed his eyes.

He stared at the man in silence. There was an arm's length between them, and Ning Xuan was separated from them. There was indeed no charming atmosphere, but it was very warm.

Just like an old couple sleeping with their children, it feels like home.

Jian Xun lost his mother when he was born and his father when he was young. He grew up alone and wild. At this moment, looking at the top of the bed, he felt an inexplicable sense of peace of mind.

It would be better if someone could be more sincere with him.

Jian Xun stood up and blew out the candle, leaving only a sigh in the room.

In the middle of the night, Ning Xiuyun felt hot in his arms while he was in deep sleep. The temperature was so high that he frowned in discomfort and struggled to wake up from his sleep.

Ning Xiuyun opened his eyes in confusion, only to realize that Ning Xuan had squeezed into his arms at some point, the quilt was kicked away, and the boy's whole body was as hot as coals.

Ning Xiuyun reached out and touched his forehead, and then realized that Ning Xuan had a high fever.

He straightened up and pushed Jian Xun on the other side, "Jian Xun! He seems to be sick." Jian Xun

opened his eyes suddenly, his eyes were red and bloodshot, and the anger at being awakened instantly subsided, and he subconsciously reached out to try. Ning Xuan's body temperature dropped.

"Let's go to the hospital." Jian Xun got out of bed and got dressed, while Ning Xiuyun wrapped Ning Xuan in a quilt.

The temperature outside was low late at night, and Ning Xiuyun was afraid that if the wind blew, Ning Xuan's illness would worsen.

The two of them tidied up, hurried downstairs, and asked the waiter who was watching the night about the location of the medical center.

Coincidentally, it was the second watch of the day, and the medical clinic in the town was still open. The apprentice on duty was taking a nap at the front desk, and he didn't even notice anyone entering the door.

Jian Xun patted the counter vigorously. The loud noise made the young man wake up suddenly. When he saw a patient coming, he forced himself to widen his eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"Doctor, this child has a sudden high fever." Ning Xiuyun hugged Ning Xuan and ran over. He was slightly out of breath.

The young man tested Ning Xuan's body temperature and asked Ning Xuan to open his mouth and look at the coating on his tongue. He saw that Ning Xuan was trembling a little: "It must be the wind and cold. Could it be that he kicked the quilt? It's easy to get sick when the seasons change. How do you raise children? ."

The young man complained a few words, and then asked: "Have you used any medicine before? Are there any contraindications? Have you ever used a wet handkerchief to lower his body temperature?" A series of

questions confused the two of them, and Jian Xunqian He said bluntly: "I don't know."

Then he received a suspicious look from the young man. If Ning Xiuyun and Ning Xuan hadn't looked similar, he would have thought that these two people were kidnapping children.

The young man pointed out a temporary bed for Ning Xuan to lie down on, and ordered the two of them to boil medicine, wipe Ning Xuan's body, and give him medicine. It was not until dawn that Ning Xuan's body heat subsided.

Ning Xiuyun finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Jian Xun sat on the chair and tested Ning Xuan's body temperature again, and then felt relieved.

He looked at Ning Xiuyun and asked tangledly: "Are all the people in your family weak?"

Ning Xiuyun asked in surprise: "Am I weak?"

Jian Xun said nothing, and silence was better than sound at this time. Just looking at Ning Xiuyun's appetite, he doesn't look like a strong and healthy person.

Ning Xiuyun almost laughed angrily: "You still have the energy to think about this. I'm afraid you will run into the Southern Xinjiang army searching the city later. You might as well think about what to do." 

Jian Xun's face suddenly became serious.

He was the only bodyguard beside the prince now. If the Southern Xinjiang army was deployed in full force, Jian Xun was not sure that he would be able to escape with the prince intact.

The incident happened suddenly last night, and saving people was urgent. Neither of them considered the possible consequences of coming to the hospital. At this time, they could only try their best to remedy the situation.

"Let's go back to the inn first." Ning Xiuyun rubbed his eyebrows.

Jian Xun stood up suddenly and said solemnly, "It's too late."

No need for him to explain, Ning Xiuyun immediately heard the approaching footsteps. There were many people, probably the Southern Xinjiang Army he saw yesterday.

He turned around and looked outside the hospital. The hospital had just opened at this time, and the door was open. The young doctor who was on duty last night was on his last shift, cleaning the fallen leaves in front of the door one after another.

Not far away, a group of soldiers wearing armor walked toward the medical center. The leader was a different person. A young man in blue clothes wearing a riding uniform walked quickly and came towards the medical center with a clear goal, as if he knew the person he was looking for. right here.

The young man looks handsome, but he is dusty at the moment. There is obvious stubble on his chin and his eyes are black and blue. He must have not had a good rest for a long time.

Judging from the outline of the facial features, Ning Xuan and this man were carved from the same mold.

This was probably Ning Xuan's father, Ning Chuqing, the fifth prince and general of Zhenyuan.

Seeing that Ning Chuqing was about to enter the main entrance of the medical clinic, Ning Xiuyun raised his eyebrows and whispered: "You don't have to talk to him later, just do it."

Ning Chuqing chatted with the young doctor at the door and looked happy. , confirmed again: "Someone really brought a boy here last night? How is the child? Did he catch wind and cold? Where is he now?" 

The doctor yawned and answered one by one: "Yes, not serious, his body's fever has retreated and is now in the room."

The doctor glanced at Ning Chuqing and said clearly: "Are you the child's biological father? The child is weak, so why did he give it to relatives to take care of without clearly explaining the precautions? Fortunately, I came early last night, otherwise I might have left the root of the disease."

Ning Chuqing breathed a sigh of relief, and a big stone fell to the ground in her heart.

Ning Chuqing was anxious since his son was kidnapped. He reacted quickly enough. Almost as soon as Ning Xuan disappeared, he ordered the sealing of Southern Xinjiang and sent the Southern Xinjiang army to search everywhere. But I didn't expect that the first news came from a team of people sent outside southern Xinjiang to prepare for the prince's arrival and delay.

They found the body of the robber on the official road, and the safety lock that Ning Xuan never left behind was left in the abandoned carriage.

Ning Xuan was nowhere to be seen. The town closest to where the carriage was abandoned was Yunwu Town. The two robbers left Southern Xinjiang before the blockade order. Ning Xuan was almost taken away, but someone intervened, Ning Xuan was saved.

Immediately afterwards, Ning Chuqing received news from Yunwu Town, saying that there were traces of Ning Xuan.

He traveled all the way from the main city of Southern Xinjiang at night, leaving all the government affairs to the deputy general, just to see Ning Xuan as soon as possible. Now when he saw the doctor, he thought he was the father of the child, which meant that it was Ning Xuan who was in the hospital. No doubt noisy.

But when he thought about the doctor's words again, he felt a little confused.

Relative? Could it be that the people who rescued Ning Xuan were members of her wife's mother's family, the Meng family?

But if he was a member of the Meng family, he would definitely recognize Ning Xuan. Knowing that Ning Xuan was weak, why not just send Ning Xuan back to the general's mansion?

Ning Chuqing suppressed the doubts in her heart and walked into the medical center. At a glance, he saw Ning Xuan sleeping soundly on the couch. His face was rosy and his breathing was steady. He was obviously well.

A young man in white clothes sat on the edge of the cave and stretched out his hand to test Ning Xuan's body temperature. The young man's back was turned to him and he couldn't see his face, but his back was very unfamiliar. Ning Chuqing was sure that he had never seen him before, and he didn't understand why the doctor would think this is his relative.

Another young man in Xuanyi had a gloomy temperament. He was standing beside the couch and looked at him with an unfriendly look. Ning Chuqing suddenly had the illusion that she was being targeted by a ferocious beast.

Ning Chuqing stepped forward quickly, "Two kind-hearted people, thank you for saving Xuan'er. I am..." the child's father.

Before he could finish his sentence, the young man in Xuanyi stepped forward to stop him.

The person who came was not good. Ning Chuqing's eyes turned cold, and the two of them immediately started to move. In just a few breaths, they passed more than a dozen moves.

Ning Chuqing was a man who fought hard on the battlefield. He was a majestic Zhenyuan general, and his martial arts skills were not to mention. At this time, his attacks were ruthless, and all his moves were aimed at the vital points, with a fierce murderous aura.

However, considering that these two were Ning Xuan's saviors, Ning Chuqing deliberately held back, but he was not aware of it and was almost punched in the face. Ning Chuqing's breath was stagnant and he did not dare to underestimate the enemy again.

The two of them were about to get angry, and the young man in white suddenly said: "Jian Xun, stop."

The two stopped almost at the same time. The young man in white turned around. Ning Chuqing looked up and saw clearly the true appearance of the young man in white.

When their eyes met, Ning Xiuyun saw the shock that could not be concealed in the cheap brother's eyes, as if he had seen a ghost.

Ning Chuqing didn't know that he had a younger brother who looked very similar to him, or he was sure that he didn't have such a blood relative, so when the doctor mentioned "relatives", his first reaction was people from the Meng family; so when he met only when it came to Ning Xiuyun's fake face did he become so unbelievable.

——Ning Chuqing knew that he was not the biological son of Emperor Jiaxing.

Ning Xiuyun understood, he said: "We haven't seen each other for more than ten years, fifth brother doesn't seem to remember me."

Jian Xun: (in a daze) He praised me for being so powerful.

Ning Xiuyun: (talking nonsense) I am a big villain

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 3.1K 54
Title: 废太子重生后怀了刺客的崽 Author: 林不欢 Status: Ongoing Description: Ye Yungui only found out that he was the cannon fodder prince in a certain book after hi...
9K 343 106
Titles: 当死敌性转成雌虫[虫族] Author: 鹤乙 Status: Completed Description: Xiwen is a senior commander. Because of his beauty, he was ridiculed by the leader of...
110K 2.7K 81
Title: 替身不想再玩了 Author: 管红衣 Status: Completed Description: Gu Jingyuan has both good looks and good looks. He is a beautiful man and the star of Wenqu...
96.8K 4.2K 50
where taehyung is new to seoul and comes for jungkook's position in lacrosse. started: march twenty-eighth completed: april thirtieth ALL PICTURES/V...