[BL] After Transmigrating as...

由 LadyKaleidoscope

After Transmigrating as a Cannon Fodder Crown Prince 穿成炮灰太子之后 Author: 一捧秋凉 Status: 92 Chapters + 8 Extras (... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Extra 7
Extra 8

Chapter 61

77 0 0
由 LadyKaleidoscope

A quarter of an hour later, in the temporary study room of the Prince's Mansion, Pei Yan stood in front of the table and wrote a summons on a blank bright yellow scroll. He polished it himself according to the draft on the rice paper given by the Prince, with almost no words. He hesitated and put pen to paper.

Ning Xiuyun sat on a chair and flipped through the book, which was "The Law of the Great Qi" that Shen Sangang had found. After being found by Jiang Xingsong, he felt deeply that his knowledge in this area was lacking, so he simply regarded this thing as a leisure book.

Pei Yan sighed while writing: "When I was ill half a month ago, I never thought that I would one day work for His Highness again."

He kept working, but his eyes were vaguely looking at the writing on the rice paper.

Just now I was only looking at the content on the rice paper, but now I look at the wild cursive writing on the paper and feel that everything is strange.

He has been the prince's companion since he was a child, and his relationship with the prince Ning Yuan is much closer than that between ordinary monarchs and ministers. Even though the friendship between Emperor Jiaxing and Prime Minister Pei was only a half-way monk, Pei Yan has always been by the prince's side.

Of course he knew what the prince's handwriting looked like, which was very different from the wild cursive handwriting. The prince also knew that he could see the clues, but he didn't bother to explain to him a word.

This was the first time that Pei Yan felt that he was short-sighted and that the prince was still hiding such a side.

He has always been arrogant, and he once secretly rejoiced because he saw through the secret behind Liang Fei's death. However, the person he had been asked to be loyal to for the rest of his life since he was a child was so stupid that he couldn't even understand the hints sent by Emperor Jiaxing, and even became seriously ill from fear after watching the execution.

Pei Yan was very disappointed at that time. All the resources he received from the Pei family had to be at the expense of being loyal to the prince and taking over the position of prime minister. But even if he had to be someone else's lackey, he still hoped to choose one that satisfied him.

The prince had never received his approval before, never. He could show his loyalty to the prince in a hypocritical manner, but he could not deceive himself.

That's different now.

The prince actually hid this side under his nose, and even saw through his mind many times and plotted against him. How could this not make Pei Yan's heart swell, as if he was walking on a dead end but suddenly there was a sudden change in the future.

What a surprise.

Pei Yan glanced at the prince cryptically.

Ning Xiuyun was fascinated by the law. After hearing his words, he said "Huh" and smiled absently: "Really? I always thought that there would be such a day."

Pei Yan held the pen in his hand. Suddenly, he realized that the prince's three attempts to make things difficult for him were intentional. This person had figured out that he would be curious about the prince who showed a completely different side to him, and he led him by the nose several times, leading to where he was today.

What makes Pei Yan a little depressed is that the prince is almost as smart as a demon. In terms of scheming, the prince may be slightly better than him.

But it doesn't matter, the prince is not an all-rounder who is good at everything, at least he is inferior to him in writing articles and poems.

Pei Yan felt sad, and finally didn't feel that he was useless next to the prince.

Ning Xiuyun said that his literary talent was mediocre, but he was not being modest. No matter how knowledgeable he was, he could not compare to a scholar like Pei Yan who came from the imperial examination.

Pei Yan was the kind of person who was rewarded by God. He almost didn't pause when writing. A moment later, a written edict was handed to Ning Xiuyun.

Ning Xiuyun glanced at it with great stinginess, and then said with a lack of interest: "It's well written. We'll wait for the news from Jingxuanhou Mansion before we see how to change it." 

After that, he lowered his head to look at the book "The Law of the Great Qi" with great interest.

Pei Yan: "..."

For the first time, someone felt that his article was not as good as the boring Daqi Lu.

Although this edict cannot be regarded as a serious article, Pei Yan was still angry.

He vaguely understood that the prince would reveal the contents of the guilty edict to Jingxuanhou Mansion for Jian Xun's sake, but the prince's serious warning in the main hall made Pei Yan temporarily stop exploring.

But it was only temporary. After leaving Jiangcheng for a while, he would always find a way...

Pei Yan's mind was in a state of flux, and he casually rolled up the edict he had drafted in his hand.

Then he thought for a moment and said: "Your Highness, I think this thing should be drafted as soon as possible and then sent to the capital for your review. The situation in Jiangcheng is unclear now, and your Highness should punish these people as soon as possible." 

He was talking about the people listed in the edict. A powerful person from a Jiangcheng family who committed a crime.

After hearing this, Ning Xiuyun was finally willing to look up from his book. He said, "Very good, you can send a guard."

Pei Yan froze immediately, remained silent for a moment, and then smiled: "When did Your Highness know that he was accompanying us?" The Royal Forest Army is controlled by minor officials?"

Pei Yan really didn't expect that the Crown Prince would bring this matter to light. His position as the Crown Prince's confidant was indeed not for nothing. Because Emperor Jiaxing knew that his son was mediocre, the accompanying Royal Forest Army was to protect the Crown Prince. The last barrier to the southern patrol convoy would be prone to bad things if it were left in the hands of the prince.

Whether it is Pei Yan or Prime Minister Pei, their positions are very clear. The prince has a knife in his hand. Whatever the prince wants to achieve, they will fight to the death. However, before the prince shows another side, this drives Pei Yan The "Crown Prince", today the Shang and the Prince can only be said to be half and half.

Ning Xiuyun snorted coldly: "The day you fell before coming to Jiangcheng."

In fact, Ning Xiuyun noticed something was wrong with the imperial guards when he opened his eyes in the carriage for the first time. He was not as loyal to the prince as the guard camp.

In his previous life, he held a high position and had already perfected his ability to read people's hearts. He could tell at a glance whether the Imperial Guard was loyal and to whom.

On the contrary, after Pei Yan was poisoned by Ning Xiuyun's guards, there was a secret commotion in the Royal Forest Army. The general who went to visit Pei Yan didn't even cover up. He really thought Ning Xiuyun was blind.

Beyond that, there's another thing.

"You also sent people to Xishan the day before yesterday in order to kill the bandit leader. It seems that you don't trust my plan." Ning Xiuyun said this somewhat mockingly.

Shen San took the feather arrow to report to him at that time. He vaguely guessed that Pei Yan was behind the scenes. He estimated that there was no one in Jiangcheng who could be cruel enough to go with him except Pei Yan. he thinks.

In a sense, they are very similar. When calculating enemies, they will choose the most extreme and exploitative one, which may be risky, but the benefits are huge.

Pei Yan sighed softly, shook his head, and defended himself: "Your Highness, perhaps, Wei Chen wants to add an extra layer of insurance to your plan to ensure that it is safe?" 

Ning Xiuyun smiled and said nothing. Obviously didn't believe it.

That's all. Pei Yan shook his head secretly. He had broken trust with the prince for a long time, and he might not be able to change this situation even for three seconds.

He could only change the subject and said: "Wei Chen believes that this edict must be sent back to the capital as soon as possible so that I can read it before making any plans." "It only

takes ten and a half months to come and go. Why bother? Jiangcheng and surrounding areas The three cities will be released first, and the messenger will spread the news on the way to Beijing." Ning Xiuyun's tone was calm, but the content of his words was like a needle hidden in the cotton.

Cut first and play later.

These four words popped into Pei Yan's mind.

There was no concealed surprise on his face, as if he didn't expect the prince to be so arrogant, so audacious and willful that he couldn't even describe the madness of this move.

"Your Highness..." Pei Yan murmured as if helpless and admiring: "This is a dangerous move."

But there is no doubt that this move is exactly what Pei Yan wants. If he takes the initiative, he may be suspected of pushing the prince into a pit of fire. , in order to prevent himself from being feared by the prince, he came up with a safer way.

Unexpectedly, the prince also had a sense of madness in him.

It really... suits him very well.

Ning Xiuyun smiled contemptuously, "And what will he do? The deposed prince? Kill me?"

"He doesn't dare."

The two looked at each other, and the crazy flames shot up from the depths of their eyes at the same time, almost instantly. It burned.

The corners of Pei Yan's mouth curved into a nice smile.

"Your Highness, the Holy Ming."

"I will also use the Royal Forest Army in Pei Qing's hands."

"As it should be."

 As soon as the edict came out, all the guards under Ning Xiuyun moved into action, and they were bound to write everything down in the shortest possible time. All the thieves on the evidence were captured.

And with the help of the Royal Forest Army, this secret plan will proceed faster. As soon as the prince gives the order, the arranged ambush will kill these thieves by surprise.

This had reached Fu Rushen's ears in advance, and the prince sent his personal guards to tell Fu Rushen to persuade the people to go out less in the past few days.

There is no other reason. There are too many people on the list of criminal evidence. These people live scattered in Jiangcheng. A single move can affect the whole body. Too much publicity may implicate innocent people.

Fu Rushen vaguely felt that the day of Jiangcheng's change was coming, and he was in high spirits, as if he was more than ten years younger. He persuaded the people to stay at home on the grounds that there was an epidemic in Lincheng, and invited a doctor to conduct house-to-house consultations.

Except for the rich and powerful people from aristocratic families, no one would refuse this kind of pie-in-the-sky good thing. For a while, the flow of people on the streets of Jiangcheng became much thinner.

At nightfall, Jian Xun hurriedly came to the house of Marquis Jingxuan with the rice paper handed to him by the prince.

Marquis Jingxuan, who had learned about the changes in Jiangcheng, had been waiting in the courtyard for a long time. He originally wanted to wait for the old guy Fu Rushen to come and explain the current situation in Jiangcheng to him. Unexpectedly, he waited for Jian Xun first.

Jian Xun also looked surprised when he saw him. He didn't expect that he was so lucky that he bumped into his uncle when he was awake. He bowed politely, then took out the rice paper in his arms and handed it to Marquis Jingxuan. .

"Uncle, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince asked me to give this to you. I hope you can help delete a few things."

Marquis Jingxuan looked confused. He had only seen the Crown Prince during the day. Unexpectedly, the Crown Prince asked Jian Xun to send a task at this time. come over.

Could it be a complaint against the thieves in the account books?

"What is this?" He asked subconsciously, but he had already opened the rice paper in his hand, and his heart was shaken after just reading two lines.

——The edict to sin against oneself, or to sin against oneself on behalf of one's father, every word in it can be called a treasonous act, but the prince just wrote it, and it seems that this posture will be implemented.

He clenched his palms suddenly and asked hoarsely, "Did the prince really ask you to send this?"

"Yes." Jian Xun understood that Marquis Jingxuan was no less shocked than himself at this moment. The death of Jian Xun's father was a knot in Jian Xun's heart, and it was also Marquis Jingxuan's and Fu Rushen's.

The dead have passed away, but the living cannot regret it during their lifetime. This is a scar in Jingxuan Hou's heart. And now, the prince has used this method of almost hurting the enemy by one thousand and hurting himself by eight hundred. The family's injustice back then.

Why is this so?

What benefits can redressing Jian Xun's father's grievance bring to the prince?

No, is the prince doing it for the benefit or just for... Jian Xun?

The prince's words "I want Jian Xun" that day are still echoing in Marquis Jingxuan's mind.

The prince is a noble man. Although Jian Xun has already stated that he already has someone he loves, the prince really wants someone. How can Jian Xun resist him?

Marquis Jingxuan raised his head suddenly. He looked at Jian Xun's expression and could hardly see anything strange on the child's face.

If the prince revealed any other meaning to him, Jian Xun shouldn't have no reaction at all.

"Uncle, I'm not good at poetry, so I have to trouble you with this matter. I have other tasks to do." Jian Xun looked very calm, but he was still vaguely excited about catching the person behind Zuifeng Tower. .

As long as the incident in Zui Feng Tower is over, things will be settled between him and Xiu Yun.

Seeing Jian Xun's self-satisfied look, Marquis Jingxuan didn't want to dampen his self-confidence. But when he thought of the gifts that the prince sent to Marquis Jingxuan's mansion that were beyond the standard, and now seeing that he was so valued by the prince, he It's inevitable to feel a little flustered.

Seeing Jian Xun hurriedly leaving, he suddenly said solemnly: "The prince sent Xuan Qingguan's account book, which is the evidence that Fu Rushen and I have been looking for. He said that he got the account book after you bloodbathed Xuan Qingguan. Son, have you met the prince that day?"

Marquis Jingxuan stared at the young man in front of him with burning eyes.

He wanted to know, the prince was so sincere, but because of this bad fate, it started that day?

Jian Xun looked confused. Although the incident happened not long ago, the scene of that day was still vivid in his mind. It was the first time that Jian Xun saw so much blood.

That night when he was at Xuan Qing Temple, apart from the souls killed by his sword, he only saw Xiu Yun.

Jian Xun's breathing suddenly became rapid.

I've only seen...Xiu Yun?

The prince borrowed his identity as Master Yun to enter Jiangcheng, and Jian Xun had to bear half of the responsibility (pointing and pointing).

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

110K 2.7K 81
Title: 替身不想再玩了 Author: 管红衣 Status: Completed Description: Gu Jingyuan has both good looks and good looks. He is a beautiful man and the star of Wenqu...
the new kid 由 hal!

同人小說

96.8K 4.2K 50
where taehyung is new to seoul and comes for jungkook's position in lacrosse. started: march twenty-eighth completed: april thirtieth ALL PICTURES/V...
47K 1.6K 54
反派Alpha被末世大佬捡回家 status : 51 chapters + 2 extras ( complete ) author : 薄桃 Pei Zhaozhou suffered from a pheromone disorder, lost his dignity as an Alph...
461K 18.2K 67
Dressed as The President's Cannon Fodder Spouse 穿成总裁的炮灰配偶 Author 天星桃 Status 67 Chapters Description Lin Du has traveled through time and became a vic...