[BL] After Transmigrating as...

By LadyKaleidoscope

After Transmigrating as a Cannon Fodder Crown Prince 穿成炮灰太子之后 Author: 一捧秋凉 Status: 92 Chapters + 8 Extras (... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Extra 7
Extra 8

Chapter 59

77 0 0
By LadyKaleidoscope

The air seemed to be stagnant for a few seconds. Marquis Jingxuan's expression was blank. His proud and clever brain could not understand the meaning of the prince's words.

Why does he want Jian Xun?

Jian Xun is now the crown prince's personal guard and follows him around, how else can he "want" him?

Could it be that...the prince is interested in Jian Xun?

The current prince, Ning Yuan, had never married a wife even in his old age, and he didn't even have a woman around him. Could it be that the prince had a habit of cutting off his sleeves?

Marquis Jingxuan's thoughts were spinning all over his mind. He bowed respectfully and said, "Your Highness, Xun'er is now your personal guard. All honor and disgrace are in your hands." He did not delve into the metaphor hidden in the prince's words. 

He only hoped that he could just brush this off.

But Ning Xiuyun obviously didn't want to be kind anymore. He curled his lips and said, "Really? If Jian Xun truly treated the orphan, he would not have bloodbathed Xuanqing Temple, the royal 'blessed place' with the imperial plaque." 

Ning Xiuyun's voice has no emotion or anger to be heard, and he began to settle old scores.

Marquis Jingxuan knew that the royal family members all cared about appearance, and this was especially true for future kings of a country like the prince. Even a man as glorious as the former prince Ning Hongchao was not immune to this custom.

What Jian Xun did in Xuanqing Temple was to throw the royal family's face to the ground and then make it up a few times. Jian Xun knew that there was a shadow of the royal family, but he did not show mercy at all.

Regardless of whether evidence beneficial to the prince was found in the end, whether Jian Xun's matter should be pursued or not was all in the prince's mind.

But Marquis Jingxuan also knew that the person in front of him was not a follower of the rules, otherwise he would not have talked to him so many disrespectful remarks about Emperor Jiaxing.

Marquis Jingxuan realized in an instant that the prince wanted to know the reason why Jian Xun had become the prince's personal guard even though he had sharpened his head.

Jian Xun clearly had no respect for the royal family, but he was sent to the prince's side by Jingxuan Hou and Fu Rushen. Did he really want to be loyal to the prince, or did he have another purpose, to drop a nail on the side of the future prince?

A chill ran down Marquis Jingxuan's spine. He had said too much that he shouldn't have said, and it was hard to stop at this moment. If he didn't give the prince a satisfactory answer to dispel his suspicions, both Jian Xun and him might not be safe.

Fortunately, Jian Xun did go there with a purpose, and this purpose was pure and innocent, and did not involve any of his plans.

Marquis Jingxuan figured it out. His expression relaxed and he said, "Your Highness, Xun'er really wanted to join His Highness because he wanted something." 

"Oh? What did Jian Qing want? Why didn't you tell Gu earlier?" Ning Xiu Yun narrowed his eyes, he just wanted to hear this.

Jian Xun had been with him for so long, sharing the same table, room, and bed. Even so, the man still kept it a secret and had not spoken to him yet.

Ning Xiuyun couldn't wait any longer. Since he had the opportunity to investigate, of course he wanted to find out the truth.

Marquis Jingxuan considered his words. He felt that the prince's attitude towards Jian Xun was very strange. With the prince's ability, taming Jian Xun and becoming a sword beside him was just a matter of skill, so why bother to ask him?

He took a deep breath and said: "Your Highness, half a month ago, Xun'er told me that he had made a lifelong private contract with a pure husband in Zuifenglou, and he would not marry anyone other than his wife. Xun'er has been smart since he was a child. This is his first time. Once he told me that he had something he wanted, so I promised to pave the way for him, so I approached Fu Rushen, hoping that he would help arrange Xun'er to be with His Highness." 

"I dare you, Your Highness must already know why this Zui Feng Tower exists. Throughout Daqi, Xun'er wants to bring back his beloved, and only His Highness can help him."

Marquis Jingxuan was still very nervous when he said these words. This reason sounds a bit childish. Jian Xun is a good man who works hard for his lover. There is nothing wrong with climbing up, but when put together with his brutal bloodbath at Xuan Qing Temple, it seems a bit inconsistent.

It may be difficult for His Highness the Crown Prince to believe such a long-lasting love between children.

He also thought about making up other reasons, but if the prince found out, it would only make the prince more afraid of Jian Xun, so he simply told the truth.

The most important thing is that Jian Xun doesn't know how to act. If he tells lies, the prince will almost certainly be exposed when he goes to Jian Xun's place to test him.

But what Marquis Jingxuan didn't expect was that he couldn't wait for a reply from the prince for a long time after he finished speaking.

Do you not believe it or are you considering whether to believe it or not?

When Marquis Jingxuan raised his eyes, he saw the prince pursed his lips and the aura around him was confused.

The female guard next to the prince was even weirder. She had just heard so many secrets and looked like she was facing an enemy. Now she smiled so hard that the corners of her mouth went up, and she looked at him with a very happy look.

Marquis Jingxuan vaguely saw something from this sight: Children can be taught.

Jing Xuanhou: "?" Did he say something wrong?

Ning Xiuyun also knew that his silence was abnormal, but at this moment he didn't know how to react.

'Fool.' Ning Xiuyun cursed silently.

He deliberately designed a drama to make "Mr. Yun" disappear in Jiangcheng. He had many unspeakable evil thoughts, like a puddle of mud. Once exposed, Jian Xun would probably feel sick to the point of vomiting.

He is not a clear and clean person at all. He has dirty hands and a dark heart, deliberately seduces, and acts selfishly in the name of looking for Jane's good fortune.

But Jian Xun really cared about him, as if he was willing to do anything to stay with "Mr. Yun" for the rest of his life, even to serve as a subordinate to someone in the royal family that he looked down upon.

What Jian Xun said about coming to see him again after he became successful was not a child's play, nor was it changed at will. A gentleman's promise is worth more than a thousand pieces of gold.

Ning Xiuyun had a lump in his throat and was speechless.

It was as if his calculating heart suddenly collided with Jian Xun's passionate blood. He was making a crazy noise in an instant and was about to melt by the scorching temperature.

But would he rather Xiuyun be "Mr. Yun"?

Yes and no.

"Mr. Yun" is an illusion he deliberately created in order to capture Jian Xun's sincerity by putting on a glamorous human skin.

He is a thousand times more hateful than "Master Yun".

Ning Xiuyun took a long breath and said, "I see. Jian Qing should have told Gu earlier."

He felt that he had lost his composure. He was still in front of Jian Xun's elders, but he couldn't feel any resentment in his heart.

Ning Xiuyun could completely guess the reason why Jian Xun did this. The idiot probably felt that he had not made any meritorious deeds and could not speak to the prince rashly.

But Jian Xun didn't want to think about how many times he had accommodated Jian Xun as the prince, but it was a pity that this man didn't realize it at all.

If he had been more patient, maybe he would have told Jian Xun about it after he recovered from his injury.

"Very good, very good. Jian Qing is a loyal person." Ning Xiuyun raised his forehead and said, "Jian Xuncai made a meritorious service the day before yesterday. I will consider this matter." 

Jingxuan Hou expressed his understanding. It might be difficult for the prince to face Zuifenglou, so he should think about it.

He couldn't do anything but wish Jian Xun in his heart that he would get what he wanted. Naturally, he also hoped to see Jian Xun get married in his lifetime.

By then, he could die with peace of mind.

Ning Xiuyun calmed down, glanced at the account book in Marquis Jingxuan's hand, and said with unclear meaning: "Master Hou, you can safely keep that account book. When the time comes, Guhui will send someone to inform you, and the matter will not let you down." It's all for nothing."

These words were meant to make Marquis Jingxuan feel at ease, but it is still unclear whether they will be fulfilled in the end.

If Marquis Jingxuan takes the lead in proving the crime and killing all the Jiangcheng family, Marquis Jingxuan will be the target of public criticism and a target set up by the prince.

The prince must have hoped that he would bear the full responsibility so that if one day he was exposed, he would have a scapegoat.

Marquis Jingxuan smiled and didn't care about this. He was about to die. As long as he could clear Jiangcheng, he could repay the favor of Ning Hongchao.

He failed to avenge the former prince, but at least he could use his remaining energy before his death.

"Thank you, Your Highness." Marquis Jingxuan said.

Ning Xiuyun nodded and said: "Master Hou is in good health and recuperating. I have brought some tonic medicinal materials, and I hope Master Hou will accept them. It's getting late, and I have to go back to my hometown." 

Marquis Jingxuan didn't refuse either: "Thank you. Your Highness."

As soon as the matter was settled, the prince left Jingxuan Hou Mansion.

Marquis Jingxuan sent guests to the main entrance for the first time. He felt that the dust had settled as he watched the prince's car drive away. As soon as he relaxed, his head began to feel dizzy.

He was forcibly awakened by the attendants, and his ability to talk to the prince was already his limit.

Marquis Jingxuan was supported by the concierge and walked back. When he returned to the main courtyard, he saw a pile of gift boxes piled up against the wall.

Marquis Jingxuan: "?"

"Who sent this?"

The concierge replied: "Master Marquis, this is a gift from His Highness the Crown Prince."

Gifts... As for so many gifts? Is his life so precious?

Marquis Jingxuan gritted his teeth in a daze and said, "Send someone to tell Xun'er so that he can go back home."

Somehow, he always felt a little uneasy.

I hope it's his imagination.

Ning Xiuyun immediately entered the study after returning home.

He pulled out a piece of rice paper, spread it out, and said, "Shen Qi, study the ink."

"Yes." Shen Qi picked up the ink stick, studied the ink, secretly figured it out, and asked, "Your Highness, do you need to summon Master Jian?" 

Even Marquis Jingxuan felt the obvious strangeness of Ning Xiuyun in Jingxuanhou's mansion, let alone Shen Qi who was following the prince.

It seemed that His Highness was moved after hearing what happened to Mr. Jian.

However, Ning Xiuyun did not respond. He picked up the wolf hair and held it in his hand, as if thinking about how to write.

"Gu wants to give him a surprise. You can call him after Gu finishes writing."

"Yes." Shen Qi happily agreed.

Ning Xiuyun dipped some ink and started writing. Shen Qi stood on the side and inevitably saw some of the contents on the rice paper.

Shen Qi's hand holding the ink stick shook violently, and as the prince wrote furiously, her face gradually became ugly.

She put the ink stick on the edge of the inkstone with shaking hands, took a few steps back and suddenly knelt down.

"Your Highness, forgive me! Your Highness, please think twice... this is absolutely not allowed!" Shen Qi's voice changed with fear. His Highness must have known that she could catch a glimpse of those words.

Those words... were treacherous, and if it had not been written by the prince himself, it would have killed anyone hundreds of times.

Even for the prince, this is a dangerous situation. Once it is made public, there is no way to turn back.

Ning Xiuyun snorted, "Are you afraid? Don't be afraid, Gu will not do anything that will cut off his own future."

Shen Qi's voice trembled: "I am not afraid of death, but His Highness is a rich man, so it is not a bad idea to ignore this matter."

Ning Xiuyun stopped writing at this moment. He looked at the two rice papers full of words on the table and said, "Summon Jian Xun. By the way, send someone to the post house to invite Pei Yan."

Shen Qi knew that the prince would not After changing her mind, she sighed, "I know."

Compared with Shen Qi's fear, Ning Xiuyun felt much more relaxed at the moment.

What was written on this rice paper was the gift and apology he wanted to give to Jian Xun.

She carried the rice paper to the main hall to wait for someone. The rice paper was placed flat on the table, and Jian Xun arrived before the ink was dry.

Although this man was injured all over his body, there was wind at his feet, and it seemed that he was no longer seriously injured. However, his sleeves and hands were stained with some ink, as if he had been writing before.

Ning Xiuyun raised his eyebrows, thinking that they really had a good understanding.

He held his chin with one hand and watched Jian Xun salute in boredom.

Jian Xun came here for him, and everything he did was for him.

Ning Xiuyun's tongue was sore, he glanced at Jian Xun's lips, and suddenly put his hand on the iron mask on his face.

Jian Xun looked up and saw this scene, and he was confused: "Your Highness?"

This action was somewhat familiar to him. The prince also did it in the Xishan camp before, as if he was taking off his mask.

——Take off the mask.

Jian Xun's pupils shrank and he watched helplessly as the prince slowly took off the iron mask that was in the way.

The movement seemed to slow down a hundred times in his eyes, starting from the familiar lower half of the prince's face, and bit by bit, all the facial features were revealed in his eyes.

This is a face that is completely different from Xiu Yun. It has delicate features and eyes, and is somewhat handsome but not to the point where it can make people lose their soul at a glance.

"Are you stupid?" His Royal Highness asked lazily.

It was at this moment that Jian Xun realized that he had subconsciously held his breath. Seeing such a strange face, he realized that he still had some secret expectations hidden in his heart. After it failed, he didn't know whether he should be grateful or regretful for a moment. 

"Subordinate..." He muttered, thinking, is this really something he can see?

Ning Xiuyun curled his lips and said slyly: "You can't run away after seeing Gu's face. Look at this."

He handed a piece of rice paper on the table to Jian Xun.

Jian Xun took it stiffly and subconsciously opened the rice paper in his hand.

"I am issuing an edict to express my past regrets...Jiang Jiayang violated the law, tampered with the Qiu Wei list, and practiced favoritism. Some of the Jian family's sons expressed their feelings. I am grateful that the Jiang family's past contributions have not been investigated. It is actually my fault and also..."*

Jian Xun only read a few lines, and his hands immediately started to tremble.

——This turned out to be a "Edict of Sin" written by the prince.

The first half of the edict talks about the fact that Jian Xun's father reported the Jiang family's malpractice for personal gain but was whitewashed as peaceful.

Many questions flashed through Jian Xun's mind. How did the prince know about the old affairs of the Jian family? Why did the prince sin on his father's behalf? Why did the prince give him this draft to read?

Why did the prince... treat him with such sincerity?

Jian Xun's mind was buzzing. He didn't recall the past for a long time. He didn't want to recall and couldn't recall. His father once told him before he was dying that he should live well and not get stuck in his death. He brought it upon himself and did not want his children to fall into the quagmire. This man, who was depressed and eventually died, finally felt remorseful before his death.

Regret that he should not have lived an upright life and be so willing to bend rather than bend, regret that he should not have hit the wall on the road to loyalty all his life and never look back, regret that he refused to recognize the reality and indulged in failure, regret that he had failed his wife's trust and would eventually be The son was left alone in the world.

But what was his fault? After learning literary and martial arts, his goods went to the emperor's family. My father was not wrong, but Emperor Jiaxing was wrong. Even though everyone in the world felt that his father had overstepped his bounds, Jian Xun always believed that the emperor was wrong.

How can a foolish king deserve sincere loyalty?

Jian Xun had never said this to anyone before, and today, someone finally solemnly confirmed his secret evil thoughts and told him that the emperor was wrong.

Ning Xiuyun looked at him with deep eyes and said softly: "My literary talent is mediocre. Can Jian Qing give this draft to Marquis Jingxuan for revision?"

Jian Xun opened his mouth, but could not say a single word.

He was stared at with his solemn gaze, and suddenly felt a very absurd feeling.

It was as if he was cherished by the prince.

Ning Xiuyun: Okay, I've finally written this about my preparations to kill my relatives out of righteousness! ! Don't worry, everything is under control. It's a good plan to kill three birds with one stone, and this edict will be issued. It's not just a pie in the sky.

*The first sentence comes from Emperor Wu of the Han Dynasty's "Luntai Edict"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 685 65
Title: 給校草當假男友的日子 Author: 羲和清零 Status: Completed Description: At the age of fifteen, Ling Ke found out that he was gay and fell in love with a handso...
54.4K 2.3K 61
As a Beta, Ning An's goal in life was to work hard, make money and get rich. However, his own dear father changed his aspiration and made him become...
921K 21.9K 35
Multiple different Soulmate scenarios with the Haikyuu cast. Requests are accepted. The only thing I own is my original characters and the plot~ Als...
247K 2.6K 26
skylar's older sister, emma is best friends with nate jacobs. but skylar isn't super close with either of them. well at first...