[BL] After Transmigrating as...

By LadyKaleidoscope

After Transmigrating as a Cannon Fodder Crown Prince 穿成炮灰太子之后 Author: 一捧秋凉 Status: 92 Chapters + 8 Extras (... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Extra 7
Extra 8

Chapter 52

67 0 0
By LadyKaleidoscope

Starting from this day, the whole Jiangcheng secretly began to move. Various aristocratic families secretly organized a team to protect the hospital and headed towards the Western Mountain.

The Jiangcheng garrison camp may not have had such a big move for a long time. After all, they were originally on the outskirts of Jiangcheng. It was more convenient to break camp and come to Xishan Mountain. They were the first to arrive at the camp at the foot of Xishan Mountain.

In just one day, people from all walks of life gathered at the foot of the West Mountain.

Overtly and covertly, I don't know how many people are eyeing the bandit den in Xishan, as if it is not a gathering place for vicious bandits, but a priceless golden pimple.

But this group of people each had their own masters, and it was unlikely that they could unite with each other. However, suppressing bandits was not a trivial matter. In the end, all the forces reluctantly sat together under Jiang Xingsong's mediation.

Jian Xun stayed at the camp with a group of guards. As the prince's guard, his identity was too sensitive. No one knew the prince's intention of letting this man stay behind, but no one dared to underestimate him and discuss how to attack the bandits. On every occasion in the village, he was invited respectfully.

Jian Xun sat expressionlessly in his seat, listening to the group of people making excuses and complimenting each other. He did not mention a word about how many people he brought with him, how much he knew about the bandit stronghold in Xishan, and when he planned to send troops. .

"Master Marquis, how do you think the banditry in Xishan should be eliminated?"

"The banditry issue naturally requires everyone to work together to defeat the banditry." 

"The banditry in Xishan cannot be delayed. When does the garrison camp plan to send troops?"

"This... the garrison camp is the only place to fight. We have just marched for half a day, so we naturally need some time to organize."

"The Chen family also has fertile land in Zhuangzi in the western suburbs, but we haven't received any news about the bandit village?" "

My Chen family doesn't have Zhuangzi, it's just a few abandoned pieces of land."

The questions that were thrown out one after another were blocked back by four or two. Rather than discussing how to suppress the bandits, it was more like testing how many cards each family had.

Jian Xun no longer wanted to listen to this meaningless discussion.

He impatiently prepared to stand up, but was held down by Fu Jing beside him.

Fu Jing looked at the group of smiling people in power in front of him, coughed a few times, and whispered: "I know you don't want to hear it, but you are now the prince's personal guard, equivalent to the prince's eyes in the camp. Since I represent the prince, I can't do anything willful."

Jian Xun clicked his tongue and sat down quietly again.

Fu Jing shook the folding fan in his hand and said with emotion: "That's what people who play with power are like this. Many times they can't help themselves..."

Jian Xun glanced sideways at him, with a cold look in his eyes. He asked, "Let them just argue here, the year of the monkey, the horse and the moon can quell the banditry."

Jian Xun secretly checked the forces of each family, and the total number of soldiers was almost the same as the number of soldiers guarding the army camp. He estimated that if they cooperated and sent out troops together, the bandit camp could be leveled in an instant with iron hooves. .

It's a pity that these people only know how to fight for their own interests and have no regard for the lives of the people who were kidnapped in the bandit village.

Fu Jing sat up straight and looked at Jian Xun's irritated look. He asked, "Do you want to send troops in advance?"

Jian Xun raised his eyebrows: "Do you have a way?"

Fu Jing smiled slyly: "The bandits are all suppressed by their own methods. As long as one family sets out, it will definitely alarm the entire camp."

After a long time, everyone failed to come up with a solution and could only leave hastily.

Jiang Xingsong returned to the tent, slammed the table, and became furious: "Those guys, do they really think they can bring down the Jiang family with the support of the prince!? The prince is nothing..." 

He hadn't said a word yet. After saying that, the guest next to him bowed and said worriedly: "Master Marquis, you don't dare to say these words again. The prince's methods are treacherous. The eldest son was caught because of his unscrupulous words." 

"You were also frightened by that kid. Have you lost your courage?" Jiang Xingsong glanced at him coldly and said, "I originally wanted to deliver a memorial to the capital, hand over the token of the old marquis, and ask your majesty to forgive my son, but that old thief Fu Rushen didn't do it either. It's so powerful as I imagined. He hasn't even written a complaint for how many days. In the end, it will be nothing. What's the use of just suppressing my son? Sooner or later, he will have to respectfully invite my son out."

Although the Jiang family no longer has a title to inherit, and the Jiang family will become a white-clad family after Jiang Xingsong's death, it is not difficult to deliver a memorial to the imperial court with the old marquis's entangled remnants of power in the capital.

Moreover, Jiang Xingsong seemed to be very sure that once the memorial was presented, it would be Jiang Chenghe's gold medal to avoid death.

But this was the only chance he had, and he didn't plan to use it unless he had to.

But the disciples had doubts in their hearts. Fu Rushen had been working hard in Jiangcheng for so many years. Although he maintained a good relationship with the family on the surface, since Fu Rushen spied on the accounting of the garrison camp half a year ago, the apparent peace had become precarious.

Fu Rushen would definitely regard the family as a thorn in his side, so how could he not even compile a complaint for so many days, and even let Jiang Chenghe stay in jail peacefully? Could it be that Fu Rushen is just a paper tiger?

The guest felt that this matter was quite strange, but he could not tell what was wrong.

But he knew that Jiang Xingsong had always been self-willed. Although he had many followers, most of the time it was a way to show the Jiang family's status, rather than actually listening to the advice of the followers.

Just as the guest was about to compliment him, he heard a rush of footsteps outside the camp, and then a guard walked in quickly and said in a panic: "Master Marquis, a group of people has left the camp, and the direction seems to be towards one of the places we explored. Went to the bandit camp."

"What!?" Jiang Xingsong stood up suddenly, his face livid. Unexpectedly, this group of people, who said they would just wait a moment, actually had the idea of ​​taking the lead. He waved his hand: "Why are you still standing there! Hurry up! Attack the stronghold!"

"Yes!"

The same scene happened in the camps of various aristocratic families, and the entire camp started to move.

One team, two teams,...many teams of people followed that team of soldiers and horses from unknown families and headed towards the three bandit strongholds in three directions.

Jian Xun leaned against the tree with his knife in his hand and watched coldly, and said sarcastically: "It seems that these people are bound to win the position of guard."

Fu Jing said cheerfully: "Wealth and silk can move people's hearts, and power is even more so. But Many people don't know the location of the bandit village, so we have no choice but to help."

The prince had the opportunity to detect the banditry in advance and had already asked his guards to find out the reality of the bandit den in Xishan.

There are a total of three bandit villages in Xishan. They are not far from each other. They can help each other and rely on each other.

However, which village the bandit leader is in, and the guards sent to investigate are not in danger in Xishan. The bandit village can only be regarded as The location is hidden and there are many sentry posts, but if you really want to attack the stronghold, you can win simply by relying on numbers.

There were too many people who wanted to try their luck in suppressing bandits this time. Fu Jing just anonymously told one of them the location of the bandit camp, which instantly caused chaos in the entire camp.

Seeing that the camp was almost empty, Fu Jingyi stretched and said, "Let's go. It's time for us to follow." 

Jian Xun nodded, called the guards to mount their horses and leave the camp, followed the soldiers and horses, and headed towards the bandits. The village galloped away.

In another simple camp, Ning Xiuyun's face was covered with a perfunctory iron mask, holding two bodhi seeds in his hand, and he was slowly polishing them with a grindstone casually.

The little peacock picked this thing up from some unlucky stall in Jiangcheng a few days ago. Ning Xiuyun had nothing to do, so he planned to grind it into beads for fun.

The little peacock hasn't been flying long distances for a long time. It has gained a lot of weight under Shen Wu's careful care. If it doesn't fly, it will turn into a ball.

Ning Xiuyun asked Shen Wu to fly around with the little peacock several times. Unexpectedly, the little thing knew how to bring him a gift.

He blew off the powder and looked at it carefully, thinking about how to grind it into shape.

A guard flew up from the forest nearby, knelt down on one knee in front of him, stared at the ground, and reported: "Your Highness, Mr. Fu secretly spread the information, and now the soldiers and horses gathered in the Western Mountains are heading towards the bandits' stronghold. . But the journey was not smooth. Jiang Xingsong sent people to secretly start a fire, and many people started fighting on their own halfway." 

"Fu Jing is quite clever." Ning Xiuyun played with the bodhi seed in his hand. , murmured softly: "Like Fu Rushen, he can be a good official, but he cannot be a counselor."

As for Jiang Xingsong, he is just a pure beast.

"I have one more thing to report." The guard knelt on his knees and saluted, and then told Jiang Xingsong what he had said in the camp.

The camp was quiet for a moment, and then the prince suddenly chuckled. It was calm and didn't seem to have a hint of coldness, but it made people nervous and made the hair stand on end.

Ning Xiuyun said softly: "Then Gu Ke is even more curious. What 'token' does the Jiang family have that can save Jiang Chenghe's life?" The guard immediately said: "I will go check it out immediately." 

"It's not an important matter, just do your best." Ning Xiuyun warned.

The kneeling guard had a sore nose and said in a deep voice: "I understand."

The guard stood up and left. From another tent behind him, Doctor Zhang walked out quickly, beaming with joy: "Your Highness! The young man is awake!"

Ning Xiuyun's eyebrows moved. He got up and followed Doctor Zhang into the camp.

The seriously injured young man lay on the couch, opening his eyes and looking at the top of the tent, but his face had no expression. He glanced sideways at his broken arm, closed his eyes wordlessly, and bit his lip with his teeth, which oozed blood.

He already knew that he was completely disabled, not just lame but unable to walk and lost his arm. He didn't even know how he would make a living in the future.

But in the brutal massacre like that in Hexi Village, it was barely enough for him to survive, so how could he ask for more.

"Are you awake?" Ning Xiuyun slowly approached and looked down at the young man with a painful expression.

The young man heard the sound and opened his eyes. His vision was hazy, and he felt that the figure in front of him looked very familiar: "My benefactor?"

Shen Jiu's pupils shrank next to him. He knew that His Royal Highness the Crown Prince had once rescued this lame young man, and it was Shen Jiu that night in Jiangcheng. One of the guards standing behind the prince.

This young man knows His Highness's identity! ?

The long knife at Shen Jiu's waist was unsheathed. The young man's expression suddenly became clear with his murderous intention, his body suddenly tensed, and his eyes fell on Shen Jiu's knife with vigilance.

Ning Xiuyun raised his eyebrows, wondering if the massacre had impacted his spirit. His agility in facing murderous intent was simply different from ordinary people.

He seemed to have been reborn, completely different from the kid who sold himself to bury his father at night in Jiangcheng and acted cowardly in the face of the gangsters.

Ning Xiuyun waved his hand to signal Shen Jiu behind him to sheath his sword. He said, "There is someone else who saved you. He has something to do and is out for the time being."

Looking at Ning Xiuyun again, the young man still felt that this man looked familiar, but the other party denied it. After seeing Jiang Cheng's kindness that night, he probably admitted his mistake, right?

This man was accompanied by many guards and seemed to have a high position. Except for his body shape, he was completely different from the young master that day. However, maybe this man could save the people who were kidnapped.

Ning Xiuyun asked: "What do you know about the Xishan Bandit Village? How did you get to Hexi Village?"

The young man was angry and explained: "There is no school in Hexi Village. I have a distant relative who lives here. I went to educate children. I had the reputation of being a scholar, but because I was lame and couldn't find a living, I went there to make a living. After the massacre started, I was stabbed a few times and was buried in a pile of dead people. Many people None of them are dead, but the injuries are too serious and they can only wait for death. I was the last one, and I watched them take away all the women and children in the village." 

After saying such a long paragraph, he took a few uncomfortable breaths.

Then he hurriedly finished the information he knew and spoke again: "I listened to their conversation among the dead. It seems that there are three bandit villages in the Western Mountains, two of which were built later. The owner of the original village was killed, and the murderer The gangsters all came from Xuancheng, and gradually became what they are now. The original Jiangcheng bandit seemed to have been killed, leaving only the beautiful Mrs. Yazhai, who was taken away by the brother of the bandit leader." 

Behind him, Shen Jiu was stunned and looked at the prince: "It's that..." The woman who was said to be a hunter in the mountains.

Ning Xiuyun had known it for a long time, and he snorted softly: "If she was really timid and weak, she wouldn't have offered to lead us. She just wanted to enter the mountain and escape through the terrain." 

Shen Jiu praised: "No wonder Your Highness said we need to take care of her."

The young man looked confused and didn't understand what these two people were talking about. The memory of that day came back to him again, and he said urgently: "Please...save them, they are all good people." 

Ning Xiuyun said in a deep voice: "Don't worry. I promise to save them."

The young man's eyes were fixed on him, and their eyes met. He seemed to be convinced by Ning Xiuyun's calm gaze, and his tense spirit suddenly relaxed, and he murmured: "thanks, thanks......"

As he spoke, he slowly closed his eyes.

Doctor Zhang stepped forward, took his pulse, and said, "I'm just too tired, Your Highness. This child still needs to rest." 

"I know. You take care of him first," Ning Xiuyun ordered.

He walked out of the tent and saw a little peacock hovering in the sky, making an uneasy "coo" sound. When he saw Ning Xiuyun's figure, a blue-feathered pigeon flew quickly and landed on his arm.

When Ning Xiuyun saw that the letter box was intact, he couldn't help but sigh. He reached out and stroked the blown-up feathers of the little peacock twice: "I'm sorry for you. I didn't expect him to move so quickly." 

When he released the little peacock before, he didn't expect Jian Xun to be so anxious to take action. He probably flew to the attack site and was frightened back.

In the woods, Shen Wu arrived late, his steps were hurried, and before he reached the prince, he had already yelled out a sentence.

"Your Highness! Something happened over there, Mr. Jian!"

Shen Wu had never run so fast in his life. In order to prevent anyone from following him and discovering the prince's traces, he got off his horse a mile away and ran all the way over to tell Jian Xun the news. Brought it back.

Without stopping the car, he knelt down in front of the prince and said in an anxious tone, "Your Highness, do you want..." to lead someone to the rescue?

Before he could say the second half of the sentence, he heard the prince say in a cold voice: "Lead the way!"

Jian Xun was not stupid, there was a reason for the incident (he stacked armor on Xun's cub in advance).

The little peacock was frightened by the battlefield: No one speaks for me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 2.3K 61
As a Beta, Ning An's goal in life was to work hard, make money and get rich. However, his own dear father changed his aspiration and made him become...
199K 8.1K 64
The Villain is a Little Pitiful 给反派小可怜冲喜 Author: 云中鲸鱼 Status 64 Chapters (Completed) Description The object of the marriage contract is the heir of t...
251K 16.3K 144
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...