Aftercare

By romanticezyourlifee

Nora Rodriguez, The first born daughter,the responsible child,who is forced to put her siblings before hersel... More

ENTRANCE
Chapter 1-The Life As The Oldest
Chapter 2-New Feelings
Chapteer 3-Memories
Chapter 4-Fitting in the Crowd
Chapter 5-Friends
Chapter 6-Do Something
Chapter 7-Recovering
Chapter 8-Crazy About You
Chapter 9-Jealousy
Chapter 10- Reunion
Chapter 11-Lost
Chapter 12- Scared
Chapter 13- Long Found Family
Chapter 14- Cravings
Chapter 15- Endless Surpises
Chapter 16- Shining Light
Chapter 18- Noodles
Chapter 19-Unforgettable
Chapter 20- Unhealen Scarrs
Chapter 21- Emotions
Chapter 22-Tease
Chapter 23-Finally
Chapter 24-Please God
Chapter 25- Please Don't Go
Chapter 26-Heart To Heart
Chapter 27-Don't Stop
Chapter 28- Aftercare
Chapter 29-Time Machine
Chapter30-After The Night Arrives
Chapter 31-Dead Awaken
Chapter 32-Tricked
Chapter 33-Hernandez Mansion
Chapter 34-HMH
Chapter 35- Is This The End?
Chapter 36-Clue
Chapter 37-Here
Chapter 38- Pretend
Chapter 39-Desires
Chapter 40-Quality Time
Chapter 41- One Word, 3 Letters
Chapter 41-Please
Chapter 42-We're Not Done
Chapter 43-You & Me
Chapter 45- Happily Ever After

Chapter 44- War Is Over

960 19 4
By romanticezyourlifee

~2 YEARS LATER-

NORA RODRIGUEZ
"And before I finally declare you graduated, I want to invite our very own valedictorian of this year, Nora Rodriguez, to the stage!" Our headmaster says turning back to me, inviting me up.

Instant claps rise from the wide crown surrounded in our campus for our graduation ceremony. I smile as I get up from my seat, and head towards the microphone. It had been exactly two years and a month since my dad went into a come, and so much has happened since then. Starting with, he still hasn't woken up, and my mom refuses to let them put him down.

I still visit him every week, talk with him even if he can't hear me. It's kind of therapeutic in some way. Jace left the US as soon as he graduated, and went to travel the world outside. He surprised us yesterday evening by coming home to attend my graduation, and that meant so much to me. I spot him in crowd sitting at the very front smiling at me and raising his thumbs at me. I smile back.

Next to him was sitting Jake, and he was holding his and Eva's precious daughter. When Eva was pregnant, she had stressed so much about what would happen with school, and if Jake would support her decision of keeping the baby, but turns out she was wrong.

Damn me if I've ever seen a better dad than Jake. He was supportive to her in every way possible, beat up any guy (and girl if it wasn't for Eva) who said something about her pregnancy. Me and Mia deald with the girls. And as soon as he had found out it was a girl, the way he started crying and jumping made me sure that this baby girl was going to be a daddy's girl.

Eva put her name Norabella, and her middle name Mia, which made me and Mia break down the second we found out. I swore on my life that i would be the best aunt ever and that I would protect her no matter what. I chuckle softly as she looks up at me with her mother's beautiful eyes smiling.

I look at my mom and Lily, as she sends me a kiss in the air. I pretend to catch it as she laughs. Gosh they grow up so quickly don't they. I take a deep breath in one last time, as my eyes travel to the person I have to thank for being here today. His smile shines brighter than the sun we were under right now, and he mimicks the words 'I love you' as I say ur back.

"Goodmorning, to everyone here right now. I'd like to start by saying how proud i am that we finally graduated. Even through hard times, we all found a way to be here today and I appreciate that so much. Even though I wasn't planning on being valedictorian, I'd like to say how grateful i am to be one. 2 years ago, I would've never imagined I'd graduate, let alone be valedictorian, so that was definitely a surprise" I start.

"Having been gone through a very hard time with my life, there's a few things I'd like to share with my fellow colleagues and teachers, before we say goodbye for the final time. Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want. Don't wait until someone else comes and build it for you. Even if your going the through the shittiest part of your life-excuse my language- the pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow" I continue.

"You don't have to have to be perfect. Your not a superhero, or an inhuman being. You don't have to have all straight A's, and be friends with half the school, you don't have to smoke or drink to be considered 'cool'. Because all those things mean nothing. Trust me. A very wise person that has a very important place in my heart once told me, that 'sometimes it's ok if the only thing you did today was breathe' and he couldn't be more right." I looked directly at Miles while saying this, and I could see even from here how vulnerable this was making him.

"Just remember this every time you feel like tour about to loose your mind; One day, you will tell your story of how you overcame what you've been through, and it will be someone else's survival guide" I say as I look at my mother and smiles at me. "Oh and one more thing; We fucking graduated, people!" I yell as screams rise from behind me and I front if me.

We all throw our caps in the air, and I feel a few tears stunt my eyes but wash them away quickly. "We did it girls!" Mia says jumping on my back, as I hug Eva. She was grinning like a little kid and I had to give it to her, she deserved this more than any of us. I laugh as we slowly get down from the stage, and I run to my mom.

She greets me with open arms, as I inhale her scent. "El amor de mi vida, you were amazing up there. I'm so proud of you" she says inside my ear as I laugh. She kisses both my cheeks as I let go and lean down to hug Lily. "Does this mean we can go out for sushi to celebrate? She asks as Eva breaks a wide laugh. I roll my eyes. "You and this sushi obsession i swear." I say as she sticks her tongue at me.

"Great speech up there sis, you almost got me cringing though" Diego says as he approaches me and pulls me in for a hug. Graduating with him at the same time meant so much to me. I smile as I hug him back, and I spot Lucas right behind him. "I'm proud of you two" he says as he joins the hug and places a kiss on top of my head.

As soon as I let go, and leave to greet a few other fiends, I get distracted by a fine-ass man standing a few steps ahead of me in a polo polo shirt and Adam Sandler shorts. I still feel butterflies even after 2 years with him. He starts walking closer and closer, and stops right in front of me. "Hey. You don't happen to have a boyfriend, do you?" He says pretending to be confused.

"Oh no no, by all means, let me give you my number" I say laughing as he wraps his arms around my waist, and sticks his forehead against mine. I close my eyes, focusing on how calm I was right now. And when I open them, I see two puppy eyes staring right back at me, making it hard for me not to push my lips against his. Miles groans into the kiss and I punch him in the arm when he does. "You seriously can't wait till we get home? Gosh" I mutter as he kisses the side of my jaw.

"I'm so proud of you baby. So fucking proud. And you, your getting rewarded for that tonight"
He whispers in my ear and my eyes widen, as I'm not usually used to him being so bold like this.

But hell, did I like the sound of that.

I chuckle as he places more kisses on my jaw and I throw my head back and laugh. "Okay buddy that's enough. Save some for later" I say as he lets go of me and winks, and he places one last kiss on my forehead, before going back to sit next to his brother.

We decide to go out for lunch all together as a celebration, to a sushi restaurant of course, as Lily wished. I groan as I put the last piece of sake roll in my mouth, admiring the flavor, but also feeling like I might throw up any second now. "That was the best meal of my life" Lily mutters her mouth still full, making us all laugh.

"This is what, the fourth time you've had sushi this month and yet you say the same thing every time after" Lucas says brushing Lily's her out of her face. She smiles. "I don't give two shits" she yells laughing in the middle of the restaurant as I gasp. I cover my my mouth with my hands as my mom gasps as well.

"Lilliana Rosa Rodriguez, were on earth did you learn that?" My mom says wiping her mouth with wipes as she hits Lucas's arm for laughing. "Noraaa!" She says as Miles tickled her. My moms head snaps towards mine, as she sends me a death glare. "No I didn't!" I protest as I secretly shush Lily. She giggled as Miles pulls me closer by pulling my chair closer to his.

"That's exactly what you said a few nights ago when I suggested that we should wait until we got into my apartment, but guess who got fucked against a wall?" He whispers in my ear as I laugh putting my hands on his cheek. Miles was awfully needy tonight, and I was absolutely loving it.

"Don't worry, we'll be home soon" I whisper back tapping his thigh. He snuggled his head into the crook of my neck, and rested it there for a few seconds. He sighed as he pulled away from me, but placed a hand on my thigh. "Well, we should get young. This one looks like she's about to fall asleep in the middle of the restaurant" my mom says as she brushes a few strands of hair out of Lily's face.

Lily yawns as he shakes her head in agreement. I smile at how she looked so cute. "Yeah, I've got some meetings I have to attend to tomorrow, gotta plan out at home" Lucas says as he slowly gets up. Lucas had finally gotten his degree in Law a few months ago, and a VERY successful law combat had hired him. He was considered one of the best, despite being so young at his age.

I was very proud.

"It's settled than, I'm all alone. Again" Diego chirps in, putting his hands on his face and pretending he's crying as we all laugh. Lily smiles. "No your not. Me and you can cuddle in my bed and I'll tell you a bedtime story" she says as she wraps her arms around her big brothers neck, and he immediately folds as he takes her in his arms, and kisses her on her cheek. "I love you Lils, you know that?" He says as she giggles.

God, I hate to imagine how our lives would've been if we hadn't met them.

"Well than. We'll go back home, the three of us, and you guys are still coming over for dinner on Wednesday, right?" My mom asks as she gets up and helps Lily put her coat on. I nod. "Of course. Couldn't miss Taco day" I say as she places a kiss on my forehead. I open my arms for Lily as she hugs tightly on me. "Goodnight baby, I love you" I say as I pinch her cute cheeks. "Goodnight" she says back.

"No hug for me?" I hear Miles say from behind me as I roll my eyes, secretly grinning. "Yessss!" She says as she runs to him, and he picks her up and Hugh's her in the air. Sometimes I forget how tall he is.

Height is apparently very attractive. Very.

"Don't let Diego sleep to much ok? Or else he'll never wake up" he yells her as she throws her head back and laughs. "Don't worry. I got this" she says as she waves at us, and the three of them leave.
____________________________________
MILES HERNANDEZ
Finally.
One more to go.
As Nora waves at Lily, I side eye her brother from behind her back. He looks at me in confusion as I try to signal him to go. He furrows his eyebrows.

God, I can not do this today.

I point with my eyes to my pants, having no other choice. "Oh.. OHH" he says trying to lower his voice as he scrunches up his face and drink the rest of the champagne in his cup in one time, and pretends to gag.

Very funny.

"Go before I beat you up" I mouth him as he smirks. "Hey, I think I'm gonna leave too now, I have to wake up early you know" he says to my girlfriend as her eyes pop up. "Oh, sure do you want us to drop you off?" I step behind her, and signal him to NOT say yes. He smirks. "Nah, I'm good. Thankyou tho. You guys take care alright?" He says as he kisses her forehead and I watch him from afar as he heads towards the exit.

"Soo.." I hear Nora say as she laughs. I smile. "I guess it's just the both of us now" she says as I turn to her and circle my arms around her waist pulling her closer. "What do you reckon we do, mi amor?" I ask as I nuzzle my face into hers.

She smiles, as her eyes travel from my lips to my eyes. "I think I've got a few ideas, wanna hear?" She says as her hands find my hair. I nod. "Always a fan of your creativity baby, show me what you got"
____________________________________
NORA RODRIGUEZ
The car ride here was the mostly silent thing I've ever witnessed. But the way Miles was groaning my name so loud as I took him in my mouth all at once has to be the most blissful noise I'd ever heard.

"Oh fuck, just like that baby" he says fisting my hair, as I bring him over to the edge, and I feel him twitch. "Yes, please, I'm almost there" he says as the praises keep coming. Just as he was about the combust, I let him go, and watch the dissatisfaction on his face as I get up.

I slowly, very slowly, take my top off, unbuckle my bra as his eyes roam around me, and my skirt falls off, revealing my bare skin. His eyes pop open as his mouth parts and he gets up slowly. "You dirty little girl. You haven't been wearing panties all day and i've just found out about this?" He asks in a low voice

I smirk. As he backs me up against the bedroom door. "Now you know" I reply, smirking. He doesnt waste a second before his lips slam onto mine. I moan into his mouth. He picks me up in a second, as I wrap my legs around his torso. His lips never leave mine as his arms hold me tightly by my back.

He slowly lays me on the bed, like a fragile glass cup, like I could shatter any minute if he drops me. His lips leave my lips and travel around my neck. I hiss in pleasure when he sucks on my soft spot. As soon as his hands find my breast a loud moan leaves my mouth.

His lips replace his hands as he sucks on of my nipples, his other hand playing with the other. "I'm so proud. So fucking proud of you baby" he says muffling into my chest. I moan as my findd his fluffy hair. One thing I liked about Miles that was he got haircuts, but never cut it short enough that i wouldn't be able to bury my hands in them. I heard him telling that to his barber.

HIS FUCKING BARBER, PEOPLE. BARBER.

I don't even realize that he had lowered himself towards my stomach. He keeps his eyes on mine as he pushes my leg forward, and that sight alone could bring me to the edge. As soon as his tongue touches with my aching clit, I moan out his name. Sex with Miles never gets old. After months and months of being together, each time feels so much better than the one before.

He sucks gently before he starts eating me out, ravishing me. "Dios Mío" i say as grunts leave my body uncontrollably. I huff in annoyance when his lips leave me, but part my lips quickly when he unexpectedly pushes himself inside of me. I moan as I hear him grunt my name. "Look at you baby, taking me all in like the good girl you are" he whispers in my ear as he places several kisses under it like he always does.

We keep going all night which has become a normal for us. But guess what? It never gets old.
____________________________________

MILES HERNANDEZ
I wake up when I feel soft lips touching my back. A smile stretches on my face unintentionally. "Looks like someone's got to work early" I whisper as I turn around and face a Nora with messy hair and eye bags. Yet she still looked the prettiest girl on earth.

"Get up and turn around, I have something to show you" she whispers as she gets up before me and grabs her phone from her nightstand. I smile, eyes closed, and got up. She came behind my bare back, and I heard her snap a photo.

She turns me around, and showed me the picture of my back, with an big N spelled on my back in hockey's. Fuck me if I've ever seen anything hotter. "When did you do all this, baby?" I ask as I turn around and quickly grab my phone from my desk.

I run to the nearest mirror and take a picture of my back. I run back to my room, and push Nora onto the bed as laughs erupts out of her. I instantly lean over her and connect our lips. She wraps her hands on my face, and a smile forms on my face at the warmth. "I love you so much pretty girl, so fucking much" I whisper as she smiles sheepishly. "I love you more mi vida. Now can you please fuck me?" She replies.

I smirk
"My pleasure"
____________________________________
NORA RODRIGUEZ
After a long morning of 3 orgasms, I would say I was pretty tired. I was sitting in bed, as Miles lay his head on my chest. My phone rings from beside him. "Can you give that to me baby?" I ask him as he hands it over to me, half asleep. I see that it's my mom. "Hi mama" I say smiling. I could hear people in the background crying, and laughing.

"Mi amor!" My mom yelled half crying half yelling. I sat up instantly. "What's wrong mama? Are you ok? Where's Lily?" I ask all of a sudden. " He's awake. You dad's awake!"

He's Awake.
Your dad's Awake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 472 19
Deidra has been torn down and hurt by family and friends for as long as she can remember. However, she can't contain herself to try to help anyone sh...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
10.2K 447 18
Being the eldest sibling living in Miami who had to fend for herself and her three younger siblings who stayed back In Boston made twenty three year...
36K 1.4K 24
Redeeming love. It's the story of one girl name Adrienne Nelson who try to find her happiness. She never know who is her mother is because it's only...