[BL] After Transmigrating as...

By LadyKaleidoscope

After Transmigrating as a Cannon Fodder Crown Prince 穿成炮灰太子之后 Author: 一捧秋凉 Status: 92 Chapters + 8 Extras (... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Extra 7
Extra 8

Chapter 49

70 0 0
By LadyKaleidoscope

Fu Jing's spine shuddered under the prince's gaze, and he always had an ominous premonition.

However, regardless of whether he wanted to or not, the prince spoke and he had to do it.

So a quarter of an hour later, the sick prince came to the camp fire to enjoy himself with everyone.

As soon as Ning Xiuyun appeared, the voices in the camp were twice as quiet. Firstly, they did not dare to be arrogant in front of the prince. Secondly, the prince coughed slightly. It seemed that he had caught the wind and there was no one there. Dare to disturb the prince's rest at this time.

There were some people who were eager to show the prince the prey they hunted today, but they all stopped after hearing these few coughs.

Ning Xiuyun estimated that these people would find him disappointing, but it didn't matter, as long as he was interested.

He raised his hand to signal to Shen Qi who was beside him. Shen Qi nodded and raised his voice and said, "Although His Highness is feeling unwell, he doesn't want to miss today's drink. You adults can do as you please." Everyone looked at each other in confusion, even though the prince reassured them

, But under this person's eyes, everyone turned into a plucked plague chicken and restrained themselves a lot.

The autumn night was a bit cold. In order to avoid being exposed, Ning Xiuyun changed into black clothes. At this time, sitting on the main seat farthest from the bonfire, he actually felt the hot wind and very comfortable. This group of people did know how to enjoy.

It would be better if there wasn't that oily smell in the air.

Ning Xiuyun adjusted his sitting position, and it was time for the arranged actors to come on stage.

After only waiting for a moment, the messy sound of horse hooves could be heard outside the camp.

The environment that was already quiet due to the prince's appearance made this voice particularly clear and obvious.

Everyone was filled with doubts as to who was riding the horse outside the camp and seemed to have entered the camp.

"Who is making the noise here?" a guard asked loudly.

Everyone looked outside and saw Fu Jing riding his horse into the camp. At this moment, he pulled the reins and the horse neighed. Fu Jing turned over and dismounted, and walked quickly from the darkness to the center of the camp where the bonfire was bright.

Fu Jing's body was stained with blood, his clothes were messy, his neck and cheeks were stained with blood, and he looked a little miserable.

He crossed over where the ministers were sitting, pretending not to see Fu Rushen's surprised gaze, knelt down at the crown prince's position and saluted, and said in a deep voice: "Your Highness, Fu Jing, the chief secretary of Jiangcheng Guards Camp, has something important to report. ."

It was not difficult for Shen Qi to make Fu Jing look like this in a short time. The only flaw was that the man had just drunk, so Shen Qi could only pour some blood on him, hoping to suppress it with the smell of blood. Too alcoholic.

Ning Xiuyun looked down at him, his eyes unclear, and he said in a low voice: "Speak."

Fu Jing straightened up, with a straight back, and said in a serious tone: "The gangsters are rampant in Xishan. Wei Chen has an old friend in Hexi Village. Today When I went to visit, I found that the entire Hexi Village was massacred, and no one was left alive. I also asked Your Highness to send troops to suppress the bandits to calm the people." 

As soon as the word "bandit" came out, everyone present was shocked and confused.

Especially the people who guarded the military camp in Jiangcheng looked at Fu Jing with their gloomy eyes, wanting to see through him. If it hadn't been for such a public occasion, and if there hadn't been the prince in front, Fu Jing might have died suddenly at home tomorrow if he had mentioned the banditry today.

As for the others, they were simply surprised. Bandits were everywhere, and Jiangcheng was not an exception. However, no one expected that the bandits in Jiangcheng would be so rampant.

But for a moment no one spoke. The people guarding the military camp did not want to go, and these people from the capital would not rush to ask for help. It is difficult for a good woman to make a meal without rice. Not to mention the generals accompanying the southern tour, even the prince did not have many men.

What's more, the prince's attitude is not clear yet. It is definitely impossible for this group of people who always follow the crowd in the court to be the one who stands out.

So after Fu Jing's impassioned speech, the scene was completely silent, leaving only the faint crackling sound from time to time as the fire burned.

The prince in the upper hand position gently tapped the handle of the chair back with his fingers.

During the long silence, everyone couldn't sit still. The prince's face was covered with an iron face, making it difficult to distinguish his true emotions. It seemed that the silence at this moment was grinding on people's minds.

Only Fu Jing, who was kneeling, did not waver at all and seemed confident.

Several grumpy guard generals almost got into a fight when they heard the prince ask in a deep voice: "Where is the deputy general of the Jiangcheng guard camp?"

The only two lieutenants left in the garrison camp looked at each other, both stood out, and knelt down to salute: "The general is here." 

"Does the garrison camp know about the banditry in Xishan?" Ning Xiuyun put one hand on the side of his face and coughed his voice lightly.

The two lieutenants almost said in unison: "I don't know about this!"

One of them looked sideways at Fu Jing, who was describing the miserable situation, and said in an incomprehensible tone: "Thanks to Mr. Fu for passing on the news, I didn't know that bandits were so rampant."

The other lieutenant also looked grateful on his face, but in his heart he wanted to tear Fu Jing in front of him into pieces.

Fu Jing, with the prince behind him, was not afraid at all in this situation and directly taunted: "It is said that the rumors of bandits started half a year ago. How can the two generals be so closed-minded and deaf?" 

"You... !" The two lieutenants clenched their fists fiercely, but the prince was still watching, and they dared not speak in anger for a while.

"Oh?" Ning Xiuyun's tone was cold. Did these people think he was blind and couldn't see clearly their faces?

He stood up from his seat, and his words were filled with anger: "I originally thought that even if General Han died, Jiangcheng's defenders would still be able to operate freely. Didn't you expect that this is how you made Gu feel relieved?" 

The two lieutenants immediately knelt down and said: "It's because the supervision of the weak ministers is not good."

"What a good supervision." Ning Xiuyun walked slowly and said: "If the guard camp continues like this, I'm afraid there will be serious trouble. Since the mountain bandits are at hand, let's use this as a guide." 

Everyone looked at each other, I don't know what the prince means by this.

Fu Rushen stood up from his seat and asked, "Your Highness, do you want to use the suppression of bandits as a test for selecting a general?"

Ning Xiuyun cast an appreciative look. Fu Rushen had been a county guard for so many years, and he also had the ability to assess the situation.

"That's exactly what I mean." Ning Xiuyun stopped and had a vision for a week. Looking at the disinterested expressions of those in power, he suddenly curled up his lips and said, "But the situation of the Jiangcheng defenders makes Gu very sad. Disappointed, so be it, Gu will give you a chance, whether you are in the garrison camp or not, as long as you wipe out the bandits and capture the bandit leader alive, I will hand over the position of commander of the garrison camp to him."

The scene fell silent for a moment, and when they understood the implications of the prince's words, the eyes of the people in charge of the family suddenly became eager.

Doesn't this mean that no matter what your status is, as long as you quell the banditry, you can reach the sky in one step.

The two lieutenants also understood, but how could they be willing to fight against another competitor? They reflexively said: "Your Highness! Your Highness, think twice!"

However, as soon as the words were spoken, the two realized that they had not let the prince take back his life at all. The reason is that their supervision was unfavorable, as they have just admitted.

The two lieutenants opposed this decision, but the people in charge of the aristocratic families would not give the prince a chance to regret it. There was no one in power in the aristocratic families present who did not have hundreds of people to look after the house and the home. No matter how many gangsters there were in Xishan, they could not withstand this kind of situation. Encircled and suppressed by many parties, even with the situation of defending the military camp, they have a greater chance of winning.

Immediately, several people in power from the aristocratic families praised: "Your Highness is wise!"

Jiang Xingsong, who was in the starting position, picked up his wine glass and saluted the prince from a distance. His anger at the eldest son being imprisoned felt much relieved, and it seemed that Jiang Cheng's general had been The position is regarded as something in the bag.

Ning Xiuyun looked at the leaders of the aristocratic family who were gearing up and eager to take a chance, curled his lips with a smile, then turned his gaze to the two lieutenants, and said comfortingly: "It's not that I don't miss your past achievements, you two will each command half of the troops. Naturally, they have an advantage over others."

This is indeed true, but no one knows the virtues of the soldiers in the Jiangcheng garrison camp better than the two lieutenants, but can you say this to the prince? Definitely not.

The two of them could only break their teeth and swallow, cupped their hands and said: "We understand that we will do our best."

Ning Xiuyun flicked his sleeves and announced: "I only give you five days. The soldiers are very quick. I hope Everyone, seize the opportunity."

"Yes!" Everyone shouted in agreement.

The bright mirror hangs high, and the moonlight is like intoxication.

For most people in the camp, tonight is destined to be a sleepless night.

After learning about the banditry in Xishan, they should have immediately escorted the prince back to Jiangcheng, but Ning Xiuyun stopped him on the grounds of avoiding alerting the enemy. In the end, it was decided that the prince would return to the city with a group of civil servants tomorrow, while the military generals would hold hands in the camp, concealing their presence and serving as forward.

Because there were people hiding in the main camp tent and the smell of blood lingered, Ning Xiuyun grabbed Jian and went to the other side's tent.

Jian Xun, like Shen Qi, is one of the few guards who has a separate tent. The size is not as large as the prince's, but although the sparrow is small, it has all the internal organs.

The two were playing chess at the table at the moment, which was considered a repertoire. After one scene, Fu Jing, one of the main actors, was excluded by Ning Xiuyun because he smelled too much of blood.

Fu Jing, who was very excited when the plan was completed, was poured cold water on him. He could only return to his father's camp in tears, losing the opportunity to learn chess skills from the prince.

Ning Xiuyun held the white piece as usual, and after playing a chess piece, he asked: "Is there anything you don't understand about what I did today?"

Jian Xunrui shook his head, because he knew that Jiangcheng's defenders were useless, and he had already seen that After going through some doorways, "The garrison camp cannot be used, so I used the position of garrison general to suppress the bandits with the help of the family's power." Ning Xiuyun sighed softly: "There are

many monks and few porridge, and the opportunity is fleeting. This group of people I have been eyeing the position of the guard for a long time, how can I not be tempted."

However, this is actually a good way to kill two birds with one stone. Ning Xiuyun also hides a darker and more obscure part that he has not explained.

The death of General Han Lin meant that the Jiang family, which originally controlled the military camp, had lost the initiative. The two lieutenants were each supported by other aristocratic families, which showed that other aristocratic families had been dissatisfied with the Jiang family's dominance for a long time.

But the Jiang family's influence is too deep, and Jiang Xingsong has a title, so it can't be shaken so easily.

Only then did it appear that the opportunity presented by Ning Xiuyun was so valuable that he could surpass the Marquis and legitimately obtain the position of Jiangcheng's Guardsman with the support of the Crown Prince.

In order to achieve this goal, there will inevitably be fights within the family.

In the matter of suppressing bandits, once the camp is broken out and the battle begins, it is normal for the sword to be blind, and some casualties will be expected. This is simply a great opportunity to weaken other aristocratic families.

Maybe this bunch of miscellaneous troops will start to fight internally before they can get out of the gate of Jiangcheng.

But it's better to have chaos, and it's easier to fish in troubled waters. Jiangcheng doesn't need so many nobles from aristocratic families who use their power to bully others and bully the people.

"It's just..." Jian Xun pinched the chess piece in his hand and said with a heavy gaze, "We don't know the exact number of bandits in Xishan yet. This trip to suppress the bandits may not go smoothly." 

Ning Xiuyun nodded and said, "The Xishan gangsters here can hide the news, which means that no big trouble has occurred. It is estimated that the scale of the gangster camp is not that big, at least they cannot treat the thousands of defenders as nothing. There are so many nursing homes in the hands of the family, just a few A bandit camp must be like searching for something."

"Besides." Ning Xiuyun changed the subject, raised his eyes and looked at Jian Xun with a smile: "I don't put my hope in these people." 

Jian Xun said doubtfully: "What do you mean by this, Your Highness?"

"I want you to bring dozens of guards and rescue the people who were kidnapped by the bandits during the chaos." Ning Xiuyun raised his hand, dropped his hand, and said softly: "If you have any spare power, kill them. Bandit leader."

Jian Xun was shocked.

He remembered the prince's promise in front of everyone, "The one who captures the bandit leader alive will be the guarding general."

But the prince now ordered him to shoot the bandit leader. This was because he had no intention of handing over the position of guard to anyone.

Jian Xun thought carefully and was amazed. He felt that the prince's plan was very clever. There was indeed no one in Jiangcheng who could take on such a big responsibility. If he really handed over the position of guard general, it would only be the prince's own hands to support another "Jiang family". That's all.

"Your Highness is wise." Jian Xun praised sincerely.

"Just do your best, put your own life first, don't force it." Ning Xiuyun instructed.

No matter the guards or Jian Xun, there is no room for failure.

Ning Xiuyun curled up his lips and said, "You lose."

Jian Xun was stunned for a moment, then lowered his head and realized that Heizi had fallen into the trap at some point and was helpless.

"Weichen is not good at chess."

Ning Xiuyun held his chin and was about to say something when Shen Qi suddenly brought someone in with a soft couch.

Jian Xun saw this and said hesitantly: "Is this...?"

Shen Qi blinked under Jian Xun's doubtful gaze, and her guilty eyes drifted to the prince.

Has His Highness not told Mr. Jian about this yet?

Ning Xiuyun chuckled lightly and said: "Gu gave me a way to break the situation, shouldn't Jian Qing also do a good job and take Gu Yiye in?"

Ning Xiuyun knew how to make a big pie, and benefit himself at the same time.

Jian Xun: I vaguely feel that I have been trapped by the big pie (is it this price!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 2.4K 61
As a Beta, Ning An's goal in life was to work hard, make money and get rich. However, his own dear father changed his aspiration and made him become...
47.1K 1.6K 54
反派Alpha被末世大佬捡回家 status : 51 chapters + 2 extras ( complete ) author : 薄桃 Pei Zhaozhou suffered from a pheromone disorder, lost his dignity as an Alph...
253K 16.5K 146
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
386K 15.6K 137
Fern is the younger sister of a famous author known for 'The Promise Under The Moon.' At just fourteen, she was the first to read her sister's debut...