[BL] After Transmigrating as...

By LadyKaleidoscope

After Transmigrating as a Cannon Fodder Crown Prince 穿成炮灰太子之后 Author: 一捧秋凉 Status: 92 Chapters + 8 Extras (... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Extra 7
Extra 8

Chapter 45

88 1 0
By LadyKaleidoscope

Li Fu carried the wine jar through the door and almost broke it.

But looking at the gloomy look in his eyes, he probably even wanted to kill these two people directly.

But in order to maintain the surface calm, he could only pretend to be regretful and said: "Then there is nothing we can do, Yuan Niang, why don't you go prepare the meal." There was a smile on his lips when he spoke, but he could not do it for no reason. It made people feel a sense of gloom, and made Jian Xun, who was watching, frown severely.

Yuan Niang responded calmly and ran back to the courtyard with her head lowered, her movements tight and stiff.

The courtyard was silent for a moment, and Li Fu placed the wine jar on the wooden table in the courtyard.

It seemed that it was originally a dining table, but some sundries had been placed there before, making it look a bit messy.

Li Fu dragged a wooden bench and sat down at the table. He seemed to have no intention of pouring wine.

Ning Xiuyun stepped forward at this moment and asked: "Brother Li, who are you and Yuan Niang...?"

There was a bit of interest and curiosity in his tone, which made Li Fu look up at him in surprise. For a moment, he didn't know who the other party was. I simply like to find out whether these parents are interested in Yuan Niang.

If it was against Yuan Niang... wouldn't his plan still work?

These young men are just sanctimonious. They are obviously attracted to her, but because their lover is nearby and they are concerned about Yun Niang's status, it is difficult to make a move. Then he has to give them a chance.

Li Fu then rolled his eyes and sighed: "Ms. Yuan is my little sister. My parents passed away early, and I raised my little sister." 

What about the liar?

How could a really young girl wear her hair in a woman's bun and still live in the main house with Li Fu?

Ning Xiuyun snorted in his heart. He didn't believe a word Li Fu said.

But he didn't show it on his face. He even brightened his eyes and said, "It's so true. Mother Yuan suffered a lot at that time, right?" 

There was a hint of pity in his tone.

Hearing these words, Jian Xun beside him frequently glanced sideways and looked at the prince suspiciously.

If he hadn't known that the prince had a clear understanding of the current situation, Jian Xun might have been deceived by his acting skills.

But he had the prince to reveal the information in advance, but Li Fu beside him did not. Li Fu nodded frequently with some self-reproach.

"It's my fault that I couldn't provide Yuan Niang with a good life." "

Oh, Brother Li doesn't have to blame himself so much. He will definitely be fine."

Li Fu looked very ashamed and said that he didn't take good care of his little sister. In fact, it looked like Hearing the increasingly distressed tone of the young man in white, he felt that victory was already within his grasp.

The two chatted for a while about Yuan Niang. In order to win Ning Xiuyun's trust, Li Fu confirmed her identity as Yuan Niang's "sister" and even vomited out the other person's childhood experiences.

Ning Xiuyun has always been good at talking to people and talking to ghosts.

Jian Xun stayed aside and listened to the whole process, amazed by the prince's method of playing with people's hearts.

Li Fu didn't seem to notice that he was being tricked, and was so immersed in his perfect strategy that he couldn't extricate himself.

Although the information Li Fu gave was mixed between true and false, it was enough. This money-grubbing gangster has not noticed it yet. He knew nothing about Ning Xiuyun except that he was a rich young man going to southern Xinjiang.

On the surface, the two of them talked happily, but in fact they had their own secrets.

At the end, Ning Xiuyun even raised his hand to take off the hairpin and give it to Yuan Niang.

Jian Xunyi frowned, thinking that no matter how reluctant he was to let the child trap the wolf, he shouldn't use such a valuable thing.

Moreover, the prince's possessions are basically royal possessions. Once these things are leaked out, if there is a knowledgeable person among this group of gangsters, it may cause trouble.

Ning Xiuyun said: "I don't have anything valuable on me, but this hairpin is pretty good..."

He put his hand on the edge of the hairpin, and Jian Xun's eyes followed the slender white hand to see clearly the style of the hairpin. .

Jian Xun frowned immediately.

That hairpin didn't seem to be the one that the prince had always used. Compared with the original luxurious gold hairpin, although it looked brilliant, it was much inferior.

He was in a daze, thinking about when the prince had changed the gold hairpin. Before he could stop him, the other party had already taken off the hairpin.

"...Brother Li, just keep it for Mother Yuan."

Ning Xiuyun said with a smile.

His bun was always relatively loose. Now the only fixed hairpin was removed, and the black hair suddenly spread out like fine silk, adding a touch of color even if his face could not be seen clearly.

Staring at this silhouette, Jian Xun slowly opened his eyes, as if he wanted to keep the scene in front of him firmly in his mind.

He didn't even think about asking the prince to stop his losses in time.

so similar.

Just like the figure when he danced the sword that night, he looked very much like Xiu Yun in his memory.

The only difference was that Jian Xun had never seen Xiu Yun wearing riding clothes, so this vague sense of familiarity was bluntly weakened.

But this is incredible enough.

Jian Xun subconsciously touched his heart, where he kept the letter sent by Xiu Yun. He kept it in the safest place and never left it. At this moment, he felt that that area was getting faintly hot.

Ning Xiuyun didn't notice anything strange about Jian Xun, so he handed the hairpin in his hand to Li Fu.

But Li Fu didn't take over immediately. Even though he looked at the hairpin with eyes like a hungry wolf staring at flesh and blood, he still said hypocritically: "This... I'm afraid it's inappropriate, and Mr. Jian won't agree to it either." ?"

"It's just a hairpin." Ning Xiuyun smiled and turned around. The moment he met Jian Xun's eyes, he realized that this man was a little distracted.

He narrowed his eyes, wondering how the other party dared to be distracted in the gangster's den.

A man of great skill is not so bold as to underestimate the enemy, right?

"You think so?" Ning Xiuyun leaned closer to Jian Xun.

Jian Xun suddenly came back to his senses. He licked his lips several times and muttered: "... As long as you are happy."

He subconsciously moved his feet farther away from the prince with long hair.

This picture was so shocking to him that he felt that his hands and feet would lose control if he looked at it twice, so he looked away slightly.

Although Jian Xun's reaction was strange, it coincided with the design Ning Xiuyun wanted.

When Li Fu saw this, he no longer hesitated and took the gold hairpin in his hand.

It seemed that he took Jian Xun's behavior as an expression of embarrassment and anger. His lover was already interested in someone else, and it would be unjustifiable if he didn't react at all.

Li Fu is not blind. Ever since he entered the village, the man in white has always been the leader between the two. The man in black can only accept whatever he says and does.

He put away the hairpin with satisfaction and suppressed the greed in his eyes.

Yuan Niang brought the cooked meal up at this time. The meal was steaming hot and consisted of simple multi-grain porridge and roasted vegetables.

"This is dry food." Yuan Niang put a few sesame cakes wrapped in oil paper on the table.

Li Fu happily said to Yuan Niang: "Yuan Niang, this young master has given you something good. Remember to send the bedding to the side room." Yuan Niang was shocked, and she tightened her hands on her clothes, with a hint of

helplessness in her tone. Desperate: "Thank you..."

"It's okay. Sorry to trouble you." Ning Xiuyun's voice was so gentle that it was the first time for Jian Xun to hear the prince talk to others in this tone.

The man dressed in black suddenly felt uncomfortable, so he walked to Ning Xiuyun's side in a few steps without saying a word. He was like a murderous god, and his aura made people feel that he was not easy to mess with.

Although the woman who was taken advantage of by Li Fuli was a bit pitiful, Jian Xun now felt that she, who had been ignored, was no less generous.

He said stiffly: "Give me the dry food."

Ning Xiuyun nodded.

Jian Xun then took the sesame seed cakes in his hand.

This thing was exchanged for a gold hairpin. Gold is very valuable. What if the prince feels sorry for the woman again and sends the thing back?

That's such a loss.

Jian Xun exerted force with his hands, and those sesame seed cakes were almost crushed to pieces.

Ning Xiuyun saw that Jian Xun looked bad and became suspicious.

Could it be that Li Fu used some other dirty trick? Why does this man look so anxious?

Fortunately, he didn't plan to actually eat in the gangster's den.

Ning Xiuyun frowned. The pain came at once, his face was as pale as paper. He held his forehead and said that his old illness had relapsed, and asked Jian Xun to take him back to the side room to rest.

Li Fu was thinking about money, and seeing his sick appearance, he didn't suspect anything at all, so he let them go back very generously.

Ning Xiuyun was also good at pretending to be sick and successfully led Jian Xun into the side room.

Jian Xun was originally worried because of the prince's pale face, thinking that the prince had fallen into Li Fu's trap.

——If he had known earlier, he should have subdued this man directly, tied him up and tortured him. There would be no need for repeated tests.

What he didn't expect was that as soon as he entered the side room, the prince immediately acted like a normal person, lively and energetic, without even a hint of weakness.

Jian Xun: "..."

Very good, I was deceived.

Master Jian suddenly felt complicated, and he lost his temper after being tormented by the prince.

Ning Xiuyun was very concerned about his previous strange behavior. He came closer to look at Jian Xun's expression and asked, "What happened to you just now? You were absent-minded. Maybe you forgot where this place is." Jian Xun suddenly choked and felt in his heart. 

There was someone else who was slandering and forgetting about this matter. He struggled and said: "Why would your Highness give such valuable things to win the trust of the gangsters?"

Ning Xiuyun raised his eyebrows and asked without answering: "How do you think these people in the gangster den should be dealt with? ?"

Seeing that he was talking about business, Jian Xun also said seriously: "Capture alive. To find out whether it is related to the banditry in Xishan, it is best to follow the clues and find the location of the base camp in Xishan." "Very good, I think so too." 

Ning Xiu Yun nodded, chuckled, and said in a dangerous tone: "If you take my things, you have to take them away with your life." 

It happened to be dusk at this moment, and Li Fu in the courtyard stared at the side room's door with a sinister gaze while eating dinner.

He winked at Yuan Niang beside him: "Go and send the bedding, and I'll call someone."

Of course Li Fu could tell that the young man in black was an expert, and he alone had no chance of winning.

The two of them did not drink drugged wine, nor did they eat adulterated vegetables, but from the way the young man in white coveted Yuan Niang, he knew that the young man in white would not reject Yuan Niang anymore.

Maybe the young man in black will be kicked out.

But it doesn't matter, as long as the young man in white can be controlled, the money will be his.

It would be better if the anger in the black clothes is gone, so as not to make them waste more energy.

Li Fu watched Yuan Niang carrying the quilt into the side room, and immediately left the yard to quietly make friends in the village.

"Hurry up, there's big business."

The only people left in the village were his subordinates. Under his call, they rushed to Li Fu's house with sharply polished farm tools.

"Are there any opportunities for those two wealthy young men?" someone asked enthusiastically.

Li Fu chuckled: "It's a rare big deal recently." 

"Oh, it's all because the robbery of the caravan last time was too big, and now the merchants don't leave here." 

"I followed him then. Well, hundreds of people in the caravan were killed. How did the news get out?"

Li Fu suddenly looked ugly. That looting basically cut off the money here, and he couldn't get any spoils, even the original livelihood was interrupted.

...If killing people and robbing people can be considered a living.

As soon as Li Fu fell silent, the younger brother knew that he had said the wrong thing.

A group of more than a dozen men arrived at Li Fu's house in silence. As soon as they entered the yard, they went straight to the side room.

Li Fu shouted in a mournful tone: "Those two thieves insulted my wife! I will never let them go!"

As he said this, he kicked the door open.

The door panel was kicked open and dust rose slightly, but the side room was dark under the moonlight and there was no sound.

--no one!

Li Fu knew something was wrong. Before he could say the word "retreat", he felt a chill go down his spine.

A deep male voice spoke in the darkness: "After taking the money to buy your life, don't leave in a hurry."

Arrows flying from nowhere came down like rain, and most of the group of more than a dozen people fell instantly, rolling on the ground clutching the wounds pierced by the arrows.

How could he still have such good archery skills in the dark of night? Almost all the arrows did not miss, but they all avoided the vital point.

Li Fu turned around in shock and saw the young man in white standing behind him, playing with a feather fan in his hand. There was obviously no one else around him.

But the feather arrow flew out from the dark woods behind him, like a divine weapon descending from the sky.

"Pretend to be a ghost." Li Fu cursed secretly, and retreated into the house, avoiding the arrows, knowing that he was on the right track.

There must be someone hiding in the woods.

After a moment, Li Fu was the only one left standing. He looked to the side. There was a disguised secret door on the wall over there. As long as he broke through from there... Li Fu would be able to move his feet and rush over there.

"Want to run?" A sharp shout came from above the head. A man fell from the beam above and kicked him down.

Li Fu fell to the ground. The person behind him pinned him to the ground. A long knife pierced his shoulder and back and pinned him to the ground.

Then the man in black rummaged around in his arms and took away the hairpin that he hadn't warmed yet.

Li Fu was nailed to the ground and couldn't move. The pain made him dizzy. He tried to look sideways and saw that the man in black was indeed the man in black who had taken away the hairpin.

The young man in black held the hairpin and walked towards the young man in white. Although the man was wearing a mask, he had a romantic smile on his face.

Li Fu immediately vomited a mouthful of blood.

Grass. I knew I shouldn't trust this pair of dead men.

After getting the trophy, Jian Xun would not pity the gangsters who killed and robbed him. When he walked towards the prince, the guards led by Shen San came out to clean up the enemy in the woods.

Jian Xun took the hairpin and returned it to the prince.

But Ning Xiuyun held the folding fan and refused with the slightly unfolded fan.

"Master?" Jian Xun tilted his head in confusion.

Ning Xiuyun said: "Throw it away. It's dirty."

Jian Xun: "..." There is no need to be so wasteful.

Seeing that he didn't move, Ning Xiuyun reached out and grabbed his hand, took out the handkerchief and pushed the hairpin from his palm in disgust, then wiped the blood on his hand.

Jian Xun had just stabbed Li Fu with the long knife, and there was some blood on his hand. Ning Xiuyun felt bad luck just looking at it.

Today he took the hairpin in the courtyard. It was just a secret signal agreed with Shen San, asking him to summon the guards who were one step behind to prepare for an ambush.

Although Jian Xun had a chance of winning against a dozen of them alone, who knew there were no other gangster sentry towers or dens nearby.

How could he really lead Jian Xun into danger alone?

He didn't know why Jian Xun cared so much about the hairpin, but that didn't stop him from smoothing Jian Xun's hair.

"You want a hairpin, I'll give you a better one." Ning Xiuyun whispered to Jian Xun quietly, and said with a low smile: "How about the one that can order the guard camp?" 

Shen San was staring at the guards as they swept away: "..."

Although there is no such thing in the guard camp, but His Royal Highness the Crown Prince said there is, then so be it.

What does it mean to be seductive and stupid?——(tactical fallback)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 4.2K 50
where taehyung is new to seoul and comes for jungkook's position in lacrosse. started: march twenty-eighth completed: april thirtieth ALL PICTURES/V...
72.8K 3.1K 54
Title: 废太子重生后怀了刺客的崽 Author: 林不欢 Status: Ongoing Description: Ye Yungui only found out that he was the cannon fodder prince in a certain book after hi...
250K 16.2K 144
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
46.9K 1.6K 54
反派Alpha被末世大佬捡回家 status : 51 chapters + 2 extras ( complete ) author : 薄桃 Pei Zhaozhou suffered from a pheromone disorder, lost his dignity as an Alph...