[BL] After Transmigrating as...

Bởi LadyKaleidoscope

After Transmigrating as a Cannon Fodder Crown Prince 穿成炮灰太子之后 Author: 一捧秋凉 Status: 92 Chapters + 8 Extras (... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Extra 7
Extra 8

Chapter 44

70 1 0
Bởi LadyKaleidoscope

Silence spread in the room for a while. Ning Xiuyun took a few steps back and hummed softly: "She is quite good at observing people's emotions."

Much better than some people.

Ning Xiuyun secretly glanced at Jian Xun. The man was unmoved by Cai Cai's close contact, and seemed not to even notice him opening his arms to hug him.

Pity.

The slightly awkward and charming atmosphere was broken by this sentence.

Jian Xun subconsciously reached out and touched his chest. The moment of silence just now made his heart throb inexplicably.

But almost as soon as the other party stepped away, he disappeared, as if all those things were his illusions.

But now Jian Xun could see that Yuan Niang had obviously misunderstood the relationship between the two, so she hurriedly left the room.

Jian Xun shook off a little embarrassment in his heart, walked to the door of the room, looked out through the gap in the wooden door, and saw Yuan Niang holding the quilt, pacing repeatedly in the yard with a fearful expression.

She saw the scene in the house and knew that the two gentlemen were probably a couple. How could she succeed in seducing him under such circumstances? It is said that people with the habit of cutting off sleeves looked at women as if they were stones.

Especially the two people in the room. Although she couldn't see their expressions clearly, she could feel the harmonious atmosphere between them, which was beyond the reach of outsiders.

It was clear that she no longer needed to be forced to sacrifice herself, but she seemed to be even more panicked.

He also frequently looked outside the courtyard, as if something terrible was about to happen soon.

Jian Xun figured out something from the other party's expression: "She might also suffer if the plan fails."

Ning Xiuyun responded and walked over.

He crossed his arms across his chest, like a master inspecting his students, and asked, "Besides this, what else did you find?"

Jian Xun recalled for a moment and said: "These people don't look like farmers who make a living by farming. There are clearly canals in the village, and it's not far from the river, but the crops are still suffering from drought. The men at the entrance of the village are holding farm tools. Although it is covered with dust, it has not been used much; judging from the condition of the courtyards and houses in the village, it does not look like it has been inhabited for a long time." 

After Jian Xun finished explaining the doubts he had observed, he turned to look at the prince again. The other party's admiring eyes fell on him.

"Yes, but there is no way to be sure whether it is related to the banditry in Xishan. After all, it is possible that they will simply attack passers-by." Ning Xiuyun said softly.

It seemed that Jian Xun, like him, noticed something unusual as soon as he entered Lijia Village.

Then Li Fu told him that Lijia Village was in a remote location and the villagers relied on self-sufficiency for their livelihood. In this case, how could they ignore the rice in the fields so much? Seeing that the crops were not growing well, he was not worried at all and even saw two outsiders. Come up and say hello cheerfully.

Carrying those farm tools on the back is just for show. After the farm tools are dug deep into the ground, they will inevitably stick to the soil and be brought out, especially since there is a swamp near Lijia Village. The soil here should be more viscous. Then The farm tools seemed to have been left there for a long time, and the little soil on them had dried completely.

Maybe it was not used as a farm tool to cultivate the land, but as a weapon.

The abandoned courtyard, dusty rooms, and cracked water ladles all seemed to indicate that the owner would not stay here for long.

This specially created harmonious and peaceful scene is very similar to the Hexi Village that Jian went to, which had just been massacred and the blood was covered up.

Maybe after a long wait, Hexi Village will be transformed into what Lijia Village is today. It looks peaceful and warm but is actually a dragon's nest and a tiger's den.

Jian Xun looked solemn and said: "There are no traces left in this side room. I'm afraid I have to go to the main house to take a look."

Jian Xun made a move to push the door out, but Ning Xiuyun held down the bag that had been placed on the door panel. hand.

Ning Xiuyun said, "There's no need to be so anxious. These people will show their flaws themselves."

More importantly, they just put on a show in front of Yuan Niang. If they go out immediately, they will inevitably attract the other party's attention. suspicion.

So he teased: "If you go out so quickly, won't people think you're not good enough?"

Within half a quarter of an hour, he walked out the door without fear of being laughed at. Just looking at Jian Xun's perfect figure, How is it like someone who only has half an hour?

However, Jian Xun didn't seem to think about that incident at all. Even though he understood that it was about his face, he said indifferently: "It's nothing." Jian Xun didn't feel ashamed. 

After all, he and this woman were just strangers, and in the other's heart he didn't care what dhe was thinking.

Whether he can do it or not, Xiu Yun only needs to know, it has nothing to do with other people.

Now that Xiu Yun is away, he is not afraid of others making fun of him.

Ning Xiuyun: "..."

I don't understand the style.

"Okay. Jian Qing is generous." Ning Xiuyun sighed, but he did not let go of his blocking hand, "But don't forget, you are still my guard now, how can you act alone." 

Jian Xun heard this after being stunned for a moment, he realized that he couldn't take His Highness the Crown Prince to take risks, or it wouldn't be appropriate to leave him alone in this courtyard and go out to explore by himself. Who knew if the other party had any back-up plans.

After all, His Highness the Crown Prince is just a weak scholar with no strength. Although he can do some sword moves, he is nothing more than a showman.

Of course he wouldn't be bold enough to say this, he just nodded and stopped mentioning going out.

Ning Xiuyun knew that he was anxious, but he still reassured him: "The gangsters here are not patient people."

With the money bags in his and Jian Xun's hands, the other party would inevitably lose their temper.

Moreover, Li Fu's dirty tricks were naturally more suitable to be used in bed. Ning Xiuyun estimated that the other party would come back soon.

He walked thoughtfully to the center of the room, and heard Yuan Niang coming outside the door again holding a quilt. She timidly asked in a low voice at the door: "Master?"

Jian Xun took a step back and hid against the wall. , cast a questioning look at the prince.

However, the prince just stretched out his hand and shook the table a few times, and the wooden table, which was not very strong, swayed rhythmically in his hands.

Jian Xun: "..."

It's a bit fake to put on a show.

He was slightly speechless. He turned his head and saw through the crack of the door that Yuan Niang's face was even paler, and her expression showed some despair.

Jian Xun: "?"

This person seemed to have really been deceived.

For a moment, Jian Xun didn't know whether to lament the prince's wisdom or Yuan Niang's deceitfulness first.

Yuan Niang hugged the quilt and left, trembling back to the yard to prepare meals.

Ning Xiuyun heard the footsteps outside the door and Shi Shiran walked back to the door.

The two didn't wait too long, and soon Li Fu approached from outside the courtyard with something in one hand and a beaming look on his face, as if the fields had a bumper harvest and many copper coins had grown out of thin air.

However, his expression suddenly disappeared when he saw Yuan Niang in the yard.

He stopped before entering the main hospital, waved to Yuan Niang very cautiously, and asked her to leave the hospital to talk.

Unfortunately, with Jian Xun's ears, he could clearly hear the conversation between the two at this distance, and relayed it to Ning Xiuyun beside him in a low voice.

Li Fu asked: "Why are you in the yard? Where are those two people?"

Yuan Niang said tremblingly: "Those two people... are Duanxiu. They are in the side room... It's useless for me to go in."

Li Fu looked at Yuan Niang There was a moment of gloominess in her eyes, and Yuan Niang suddenly trembled like a frightened bird.

Li Fu said with a cold expression: "Trash."

He seemed to be raising his hand to hit someone, and Yuan Niang was so frightened that she shivered.

Ning Xiuyun directly pushed the door panel and stepped out.

When Li Fu saw someone coming out of the side room, he immediately put down his hand, and the expression on his face turned into one of concern, "Mother Yuan, have you prepared the dry food for the two young masters?" he asked while turning his scrutinizing gaze. He turned towards the person coming out of the side room.

Yuan Niang: "Come on... hurry up."

Ning Xiuyun did not look towards the two of them, but turned around and followed them out, scolding: "Stay away from me."

Jian Xun was about to walk to the prince's side, but when he refused, they were separated by one meter and were not as close as when they came.

Li Fu squinted his eyes and saw that the young man in white had closed his collar and covered a small piece of skin on his neck. A trace of light red spread from the ear to the bottom and disappeared deep into the collar.

He already believed Yuan Niang's words in his heart.

Also, although the young man in white wears a mask, he has a graceful figure and an extraordinary demeanor. It is normal for people to admire him.

Besides, these two people traveled far together alone, so they were probably not a pair of wild mandarin ducks who ran away from home, right?

It is said that many powerful people from aristocratic families reject masculinity, and this is probably the case for these two people.

Ning Xiuyun and Jian Xun both felt a little uncomfortable for a moment. Li Fu's eyes were like maggots on the tarsal bones, making them disgusted.

Jian Xun took a step forward and pretended to have just seen Li Fu. He waved and said, "Brother Li, are you back so soon?"

Li Fu smiled and looked no different from an ordinary honest farmer. He stepped up Approaching the courtyard, he said, "I remembered the date wrongly. My friend went on a long trip, and I can only bring back the wine I just bought."

Ning Xiuyun turned around and saw this man holding a wine jar in his hand. It doesn't look like a good thing, and I don't know what ingredients are added to it.

Laxative or sweating pill? Or even more harshly, poison like arsenic.

Ning Xiuyun raised his eyebrows slightly, knowing that he must avoid this jar of wine.

So he stretched out his hand to cover his nose in disgust, looking at the wine jar as if he was looking at something smelly and filthy, not hiding his displeasure at all.

Seeing this, Li Fu's hand holding the wine jar froze. He always felt that his next plan would be difficult to succeed, but he still stubbornly invited him: "The guy who asked me to fight for wine didn't tell me in advance when he went out. The wine can only be taken back after opening the bottle. Would you like two bowls? It's not a waste."

Ning Xiuyun raised his lips and gave a fake smile: "Thank you for your kindness, but I haven't been able to smell the smell of wine since I was a child. I feel like vomiting, I'm afraid I'm going to let down this fine wine."

As he spoke, he stroked his chest, as if to soothe his own physiological reaction.

Li Fu twitched the corner of his mouth and asked reluctantly: "Then this guy..."

"He doesn't drink either." Ning Xiuyun pulled Jian Xun's sleeves hard from behind and stared at the other person's side. His face, his gaze was blazing, as if he was saying: "If you dare to take a sip, you will be dead."

Jian Xun was stared at by this gaze, knowing that there might be something fishy in the wine jar, he immediately straightened his back and glanced at Ning Xiu sideways. Yun glanced at it, quickly looked away, and responded repeatedly: "No drink. No drink."

He answered honestly, but with the close relationship and movements between the two of them as cover-ups, these words sounded a little helpless, even on the other side. At first glance, he seemed to be pampering and comforting.

This nonchalant flirting made the smile on Li Fu's face fade a bit.

Oh shit. Where did the pair of cut sleeves come from?

Jian Xun: My wife is not here, I don't care about my image.

Ning Xiuyun:?

Pass it on, Jian Xun can't do it

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

Empire of Righteousness Bởi AmayaValery

Tiểu Thuyết Lịch Sử

251K 16.3K 145
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
921K 21.9K 35
Multiple different Soulmate scenarios with the Haikyuu cast. Requests are accepted. The only thing I own is my original characters and the plot~ Als...
78.9K 3.4K 70
Author : 曳萝 Jiang Juan dressed as a vicious villain in a novel. The villain bullied the male protagonist, and the ending was quite miserable. Afte...
11.5K 685 65
Title: 給校草當假男友的日子 Author: 羲和清零 Status: Completed Description: At the age of fifteen, Ling Ke found out that he was gay and fell in love with a handso...