[BL] After Transmigrating as...

By LadyKaleidoscope

After Transmigrating as a Cannon Fodder Crown Prince 穿成炮灰太子之后 Author: 一捧秋凉 Status: 92 Chapters + 8 Extras (... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Extra 7
Extra 8

Chapter 38

80 1 0
By LadyKaleidoscope

During the day, the door of Jingxuanhou Mansion was always closed and no disturbance was allowed. However, today for the first time, the concierge opened the door to a guest.

Fu Rushen hurriedly approached the Marquis Jingxuan's Mansion, feeling extremely shaken. After hearing the news of Han Lin's death half a quarter of an hour ago, he could no longer sit quietly in the magistrate's mansion and approve official documents.

Marquis Jingxuan was suffering from a strange poison and had been plagued by illness for more than ten years. Fu Rushen did not want him to work too hard unless it was absolutely necessary.

But today is different.

Jiangcheng guard Han Lin died.

Han Lin actually died.

Fu Rushen was so anxious that he almost bald his goatee.

He entered the main courtyard under the guidance of his attendants, but saw that the door of Marquis Jingxuan's room was closed. It was obvious that he was not awake yet.

No way, I can only wait.

Now he is asked to go back and approve official documents, but he is not in the mood.

Fu Rushen walked up and down the courtyard with his hands behind his back, sighing and puzzled.

Han Lin can be the defender of a city, so he naturally has some abilities. He has some success in martial arts, and he is also quite good at mobilizing troops and generals.

Although Han Lin has not fought on the battlefield for seven or eight years, at least his martial arts skills are still there, and even if he is unfamiliar, he should not be underestimated.

Who could sneak into Han Lin's home late at night and kill him silently?

Several figures flashed through Fu Rushen's mind.

Han Lin holds the military power in Jiangcheng and is backed by the Jiang family. He is indeed powerful, but the Jiang family is not the only one in Jiangcheng.

Han Lin's two lieutenants rely on other aristocratic families in Jiangcheng. It is not impossible for these people to replace them.

After all, the prince is now in Jiangcheng. As long as he can show his face in front of the prince, and his highness goes to the capital to write a transfer letter, the position of city guard will be within his reach.

The more Fu Rushen thought about it, the more he realized this was true, but he also discovered another tricky thing.

He thinks this way because he is convinced that he is incapable of doing it and indeed did not do it.

But would the Jiang family think so? After all, in addition to the two lieutenants, his student Jian Xun was favored by the prince and was also a strong contender for the position of guard general.

Furthermore, Jiang Chenghe is still in prison and Fu Rushen is sharpening his sword. Under this circumstance, it is more likely that the Jiang family will charge this debt to him.

"Alas!" Fu Rushen sighed, his eyes frequently falling on the door of Marquis Jingxuan's room.

Things happened so suddenly that he didn't even have anyone to discuss the matter with now.

I don't know if his sighs disturbed Marquis Jingxuan's dream, but after about a quarter of an hour, the door opened by itself.

Marquis Jingxuan looked pale and sleepy, his hair was disheveled and uncombed, and he opened the door wearing only an undershirt. The sunlight poured onto him in an instant. He subconsciously took a small step back and was blinded.

But Fu Rushen's eyes lit up and he stepped forward quickly: "Something happened." "

I guessed it." Marquis Jingxuan gathered his clothes and said, "Your sighs are so loud."

Fu Rushen: "..." 

There's no need to say that to him, it's just that he always sleeps lightly when he falls asleep.

Marquis Jingxuan coughed a few times, his eyes became clearer, and he asked, "What happened?"

"Han Lin is dead." Fu Rushen said solemnly: "He died at home at midnight last night, and the murderer has not been caught yet. "

Jingxuan Hou's brows moved when he heard this, as if he was a little surprised. He pondered and asked again, "Have there been any changes in the Chen and Mao families in recent days?" The two major families of the lieutenants.

"If there was, the matter would not be so difficult." Fu Rushen shook his head regretfully and asked: "Who do you think took action at this time? The Chen family is more powerful and has endured it for so many years. It is also okay to take this opportunity to take action. It's possible."

"Naive." Marquis Jingxuan sneered coldly and said, "Do you think those two families are fools? Jiang Chenghe is just a few hairs away from the Jiang family and cannot shake them at all. , if you are facing the Jiang family at this time, are you not afraid that Jiang Xingsong will backhand and destroy the Chen family?"

"That's what I originally thought, but now the only suspects are you and me," Fu Rushen said.

However, as soon as he said this, his suspicious eyes fell on Jingxuanhou again and asked: "Is it really you..."

The corners of Jingxuanhou's mouth slowly straightened, and he looked at Fu Rushen as if he was looking at a fool.

Does he know if he has anyone available, Fu Rushen?

"It is not easy to end Han Lin quietly." Jingxuanhou said with a deep look: "There is another person..." 

Fu Rushen made a gesture of listening, wanting to know who the person who did it was.

At this moment, the servant of the Marquis Mansion led another person into the courtyard - a guard from the County Sheriff's Mansion.

The guard approached anxiously holding a roll of official documents and handed it to Fu Rushen.

The guard said: "Sir, this one suddenly appeared on the main table after you left. My subordinates were unable to take care of me. Please forgive me."

Fu Rushen was suddenly startled. Doesn't this mean that someone also sneaked into the county guard's house silently? Mansion?

His thoughts were cluttered, but his face was as steady as an old dog. He took the official document and waved his hand: "It's okay, you can go back first." 

"Yes." The guard clasped his fists in salute and left with the attendant.

Fu Rushen stroked the official document in his hand. The texture was somewhat different from the one in the county governor's mansion.

The Sheriff's Mansion was so poor that it couldn't be opened. The silk and rice paper used for official documents were of the lowest quality, but the quality of the one in his hand was much better.

When the guards and attendants disappeared, and only the two of them were left in the courtyard, Fu Rushen asked again: "You said there is another person who may take action, who is it?" Marquis Jingxuan did not answer, but looked at his hands

. On the official documents, but from the outside, it is no different from the one in the county governor's mansion.

He said: "Open it first and take a look."

Fu Rushen nodded, unfolded the official document in his hand, and looked at the contents clearly, his expression changed slightly.

[Han Lin, whose ancestral home is Fanwu County, Rongcheng, is a garrison guard in Jiangcheng. He bullies and dominates the market, accepts bribes, leads corruption, commits murder and arson... he is an unforgivable crime and his crime should be punished. ]

——This is a document filled with Han Lin's accusations.

Fu Rushen's throat was choked, and he didn't know what to say for a moment. He only felt that the official document in his hand was as heavy as a thousand stones.

He handed the official document to Jingxuan Hou: "Look."

Jingxuan Hou took the official document. The first moment he received the official document, he showed a clear expression. He murmured: "Sure enough, it is so."

He only glanced at it. After reading the official document, he raised his eyes and looked at Fu Rushen: "Don't you want to know who else is there? In today's Jiangcheng, people with martial arts far superior to Han Lin can be sent to carry out assassinations, can secretly collect Han Lin's crimes, and dare not do anything about it. Do it without any scruples..."

The two people looked at each other, and Fu Rushen was shocked: "Too...!"

The last word "子" was swallowed back by him, just in case the wall had ears.

Be careful when sailing the ship of ten thousand years, Fu Rushen has always been like this.

But he didn't expect that the person who attacked Han Lin was actually the prince.

In an instant, Fu Rushen frowned and said, "He has no reason to do this."

Marquis Jingxuan gathered the official documents in his hands and said, "You can also tell that this official document is different from the ones used in the county governor's mansion. It is indeed the specification that person would use."

"This..." Fu Rushen was speechless.

Marquis Jingxuan said: "I don't know what he is going to do, but I know what you should do now."

Fu Rushen asked: "What?" 

Marquis Jingxuan said: "Take this matter and cover it up for him. We haven't obtained Xuan Qingguan's account books, so this may be our only chance to win the crown prince's trust."

Marquis Jingxuan's eyes were leisurely.

The prince's guards could come and go without a trace, so how could they not get a blank official document book of the county governor's office to make a fraud? It was just intentional so that they could find out.

So there was one thing he didn't say clearly.

This is the opportunity given to them by the prince.

That evening, the temporary Prince's Mansion.

Guard general Han Lin was killed, and county governor Fu Rushen submitted an official document full of Han Lin's crimes, claiming that Han Lin must have been killed by his enemies.

Officials of the Jiang family faction represented by Jiang Xingsong believed that Fu Rushen had killed him first and then acted later, so they secretly attacked Han Lin.

Ning Xiuyun sat on the main seat, looking down at the officials below who were arguing and arguing.

Fu Rushen remained motionless: "This official document has stated Han Lin's charges. There are both personal and material evidence, which are irrefutable."

Jiang Xingsong was furious: "General Han was killed just yesterday. Mr. Fu can come up with the charges today. How could he know that this matter is not true?" Did you make it happen by yourself?"

Fu Rushen retorted: "Master Hou, please don't forget that the guards at the County Sheriff's Mansion have never even joined the army. How can they have the martial arts skills of General Han. The Marquis said at the beginning that there are many civil servants in places like the County Sheriff's Mansion. , why do you need so many rough people coming in and out?"

Jiang Xingsong was furious for a moment and blurted out: "You don't have one in the county magistrate's office, but your student Jian Xun is good at martial arts!" As soon as the

name "Jian Xun" came out, the main seat was originally watching a show. The prince suddenly moved.

He picked up the official document at hand and slapped it on the table.

A "pop" sound immediately silenced the noisy main hall, which was like a food market.

The prince raised his sleeves and half-smiled: "Master Hou, you mean that Gu's close bodyguard killed General Han?"

Jiang Xingsong secretly thought, "When did Jian Xun become the prince's close bodyguard?" Doesn't Banshuo insinuate that the prince plotted to kill a city guard?

He sweated profusely and knelt down to salute: "Your Highness, please forgive me. I feel sorry for you, General Han, because I don't know what to say. Mr. Fu clearly has a genius in his heart..." 

The prince slapped the table again and said coldly: "That's enough. . Since you know you shouldn't say it, then don't say it. Do you really think I don't know what you are thinking about?"

His eyes like a cold knife fell on the officials below.

"The charges in the official document are true, and Han Lin deserves what he deserves. Is this true?" the prince asked.

The officials below looked at each other in confusion, and finally bowed their heads together, saying in unison: "Yes, Your Highness is wise."

Ning Xiuyun tapped the table with his hand a few times and asked: "Master Fu, according to the regulations of Daqi, a city guard will die, what about his replacement's selection?"

As soon as these words came out, all the hidden eyes were focused on Fu Rushen.

This matter can be said to be complex or complex, and it can be said to be simple or simple. The more complicated normal process is that it takes a lot of time to report back to the country, and then go through the Ministry of Accounts and the Cabinet to finally determine the candidate. It may be a transfer from another city, or it may be the original deputy general. promotion.

If you want to make it simpler, now that the prince is in Jiangcheng and the position of the guard is vacant, the prince can appoint someone to act as his agent. When the process goes through, the capital will naturally not caress the prince's face, and this agent will be no different from the orthodox one.

It all depends on how the person carrying the errand wants to operate.

However, Fu Rushen straightened his back, looked at his nose and heart, and remained unmoved by his surroundings as if he had no selfish intentions at all: "Report the vacancy of the position of guard general to the capital, and it will be decided by the capital." 

"Very good. I will leave this matter to you. Leave it to Mr. Fu to take care of it, and everything else will remain as usual." Ning Xiuyun said.

The prince threw the official document in his hand to the ground, stood up and left, leaving only a cold sentence: "My lords are not very awake today, so please stay here to wake up and go back when you wake up." 

When Ning Xiu Yun came out of the main hall, he felt his temples aching. The noise made by these officials was no different from the quacking of dozens of ducks.

He pressed his temples and walked toward the east courtyard.

Jian Xun was not in the Prince's Mansion today. He sent Fang to take care of the hunting matters, but there was no one in the east courtyard.

But there was no man, but there was a dove.

As soon as Ning Xiuyun entered the east courtyard, the blue-feathered pigeon that Jian Xun released last night flew over from the eaves.

Shen Wu said that the little peacock didn't leave last night. He left the Prince's Mansion and pretended to fly around for a few times and then came back.

This little guy seemed to know that his other master was in the house, so he refused to fly further regardless of what he said. He was a master of laziness.

If not, Ning Xiuyun would not send Jian Xun away today.

"Cuckoo." The little peacock landed on Ning Xiuyun's arm and stared at him with a pair of beady eyes.

"How naughty..." Ning Xiuyun pressed the little peacock's head as punishment, then reached out and took out the tissue paper from the letter box.

A crumpled piece of paper, but only four words were written on it.

"I miss you too."

Ning Xiuyun stared at these four words for a moment and curled his lips unconsciously.

Well, here's another one that's even trickier.

Jian Xun thought about what to write all night, and finally only added two words. vegetable!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 16.2K 143
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
72.7K 3.1K 54
Title: 废太子重生后怀了刺客的崽 Author: 林不欢 Status: Ongoing Description: Ye Yungui only found out that he was the cannon fodder prince in a certain book after hi...
199K 8.1K 64
The Villain is a Little Pitiful 给反派小可怜冲喜 Author: 云中鲸鱼 Status 64 Chapters (Completed) Description The object of the marriage contract is the heir of t...
384K 15.5K 137
Fern is the younger sister of a famous author known for 'The Promise Under The Moon.' At just fourteen, she was the first to read her sister's debut...