[BL] After Transmigrating as...

By LadyKaleidoscope

After Transmigrating as a Cannon Fodder Crown Prince 穿成炮灰太子之后 Author: 一捧秋凉 Status: 92 Chapters + 8 Extras (... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Extra 7
Extra 8

Chapter 36

89 2 0
By LadyKaleidoscope

Jian Xun understood the Jiang family's plot against Jiangcheng from the prince's words, and felt that it was extremely ridiculous.

Just for the sake of the Jiang family being able to dominate Jiang City, Jiang Xingsong dared to attack the Jiang City defenders, but he was still a dead hand. The thousands of soldiers in Jiang City had become a decoration and were of no use.

But after a few breaths, something strange happened to Jian Xunbin.

The person in front of me is the prince of the current dynasty, who has been ordered by the emperor to patrol the south. As the prince said before, he will not sit idly by and ignore the affairs of Jiangcheng. Since he can investigate the affairs of the garrison camp so clearly, is he planning to take action against the garrison? Already?

The prince's phrase, "The human heart is not enough for a snake to swallow an elephant" seems to have a deeper meaning.

"Has your Highness already found a solution to Jiangcheng's predicament?" Jian Xun stood up, saluted, and asked respectfully.

Ning Xiuyun said: "Jiangcheng's garrison has long been depleted. Instead of putting these people in the garrison camp, it would be better to disband them so as not to have to pay empty wages." "

This..." Jian Xun started to speak, wanting to do this. Not quite appropriate.

After all, the foreign invaders in a city are not only barbarian tribes, but also bandits everywhere. Once the garrison camp is demobilized, it is inevitable that jackals, tigers and leopards will follow them after smelling the scent. By then, the ordinary people in Jiangcheng will probably be in trouble.

But the prince was very attentive, and perhaps there were some specific details that he didn't explain clearly, so it was inconvenient for Jian Xun to ask more questions.

"I just said it casually." Ning Xiuyun raised her lips and looked at him, changed the subject, and asked, "Has Jian Qing had breakfast today?" Jian Xun was stunned and said, "Not really."

Jian Xun's three meals are all relatively casual. In the past, he practiced martial arts outside, covering the sky and the earth. In order for his master to hone his character, he basically relied on someone to support him. It would be nice to have something to fill his stomach.

Later, when I returned to Jiangcheng, there would be servants making arrangements at Jingxuanhou Mansion. It wasn't luxurious but it was enough. When we arrived at the Jiangcheng garrison camp, there was also a gang leader, so there would be no shortage of food from him.

Jian Xun himself is not picky about food and is very easy to feed. When he lives alone in Jian's house, he can basically go out and buy sesame cakes.

He got up early today and swept up and down the Jian family's house. He rushed over after being summoned by the prince, but he didn't have time to buy a piece of sesame seed cake and chew it.

Ning Xiuyun nodded when he heard the words. He stretched out his hand to summon the guard behind him: "Shen Jiu, prepare the food for the morning, in duplicate."

Shen Jiu almost cried with joy and responded loudly: "Yes!"

Shen San was like all of them. Everyone has said that His Highness the Crown Prince often misses food and food, and has some difficulty in eating. Everyone who has served as a guard around the Crown Prince will be reminded by Commander Shen that His Highness the Crown Prince must eat more food to avoid harming the body.

When he woke up this morning, His Highness the Crown Prince said he had no appetite, so he gave all the food to the guards. He didn't eat a bite. The two of them were anxious, but without Shen San and Shen Qi, the others could not speak in His Highness the Crown Prince's presence.

Even if you say it, His Highness the Crown Prince probably won't listen.

Unexpectedly, when Jian Xun came, things would turn around and His Highness the Crown Prince would be willing to use the imperial food again.

Although at this point in time, it can no longer be regarded as a morning meal, but at least His Highness is willing to eat it!

Mr. Jian is really a lucky star. The two poor guards thought so.

Shen Jiu got the prince's order and left in a hurry, while the other guard cleaned up the chessboard with Jian Xun.

When the food was brought, the two of them ate in front of the stone table.

Today's breakfast is pumpkin porridge with crystal dumplings and two shortbread cookies.

This was actually a reduced amount. Ning Xiuyun knew clearly how much he ate, so he ordered the people below him not to be extravagant and wasteful. Otherwise, based on the prince's meal specifications, one morning meal would probably be enough for Ning Xiuyun to eat for several days.

Ning Xiuyun didn't say a word when he ate or slept. Ning Xiuyun didn't have much appetite at first, so he asked the guards to pass on the food, just to let Jian Xun fill his stomach.

Jian Xun was not as good as those carefully trained nobles, but he was also very gentle and not at all like a rough martial arts practitioner.

Ning Xiuyun moved his chopsticks unconsciously as he watched.

Two guards were standing behind him, probably because Jian Xun was handsome. Although His Highness the Crown Prince had a mask covering his face, he had an extraordinary demeanor. For a moment, the two of them were in the same frame, and it felt like the scene was like a painting.

However, Mr. Jian is nice, but in front of His Highness the Crown Prince, he is more sincere than respectful.

If either of them were to sit at the same table with His Highness the Crown Prince, they would probably be in trepidation all day long.

But looking at how calm Mr. Jian is, I don't think there's anything strange about him.

Shen Jiu suddenly felt blessed and made a gesture to his companions.

For the sake of His Highness the Crown Prince's health, should they kidnap Master Jian every time His Highness dines?

Unfortunately, due to Mr. Jian's strong martial arts skills and his constant presence at the prince's side, they were unable to implement this strategy for the time being.

After using the food, Ning Xiuyun took a walk in the yard for a while, then entered the study room and flipped through the records handed over by the guard at the barracks at the table.

According to the rules, Ning Xiuyun still had to go to the school grounds of the garrison camp to recruit troops, but he was about to be hunted in the suburbs of the city, and he would not be able to go to the garrison camp in a short time.

While he was flipping through the account books, he asked Jian Xun, who was studying ink beside him: "Have you ever seen these accounts related to military pay from the previous military camp chief bookkeeper?" 

Jian Xun glanced at the account books, and they looked very familiar. Is it the one he handed over to the Sheriff's Mansion?

"I've seen it. But I haven't watched it yet." Jian Xun said.

Ning Xiuyun raised an eyebrow and asked, "False? It seems that the garrison camp has more than just a few loopholes. The military salary account book cannot withstand inspection."

Jian Xun thought for a moment and told Fu Rushen how he had given instructions and why he entered the garrison camp. .

At the end, he said with some regret: "Master Fu originally wanted me and Fu Jing to get the real account books from the main book of the barracks. Unfortunately, those few people were smart and did not let us have access to the core account books. We need to get it." What you are sorting are all insignificant books."

Ning Xiuyun chuckled and said, "I thought that with your temperament, you would arrest the chief bookkeeper of the military camp and interrogate him to find out where the account books are hidden." 

Jian Xun heard this. He was stunned for a moment, but he didn't expect His Highness the Crown Prince to guess so accurately. He said, "Fu Jing said that even if he captured the barracks chief, he wouldn't be able to find out anything, so he gave up." 

- He actually thought so.

Ning Xiuyun said with some humor: "This friend of yours is also a good person like those barracks chiefs. Do you think he can get along better than you in the garrison camp?"

Jian Xun nodded: "Indeed, this subordinate is stupid."

Ning Xiuyun didn't like hearing this, so he picked up the folding fan at hand and tapped Jian Xun on the forehead.

"No one is perfect."

This time it didn't hurt. Jian Xun just caressed the affected area subconsciously and said, "I'll teach you."

Ning Xiuyun chuckled lightly and continued to look down at the account book. Take a pen and circle a few lines on it.

There were a lot of account books. Ning Xiuyun saw the evening at a glance and even skipped lunch.

It wasn't until he closed the last account book that Shen Jiu next to him stepped forward and asked, "Your Highness, would you like dinner?" 

"Yes. It will be placed on the original stone table, just like the morning meal." Ning Xiuyun ordered road.

Shen Jiu immediately understood that this was Mr. Jian's share.

"Yes."

Ning Xiuyun brought Jian Xun to the courtyard. He took a breath of fresh air and told Jian Xun: "It's easy to lose track of time while working alone. If you miss meals like this again, you can go to the small restaurant on your own. Let's eat in the kitchen."

Jian Xun was a little surprised. He didn't expect His Highness the Crown Prince to be so considerate to his subordinates, but His Highness the Crown Prince didn't even have lunch, so there was no reason for guards like them to do so. He said, "This subordinate is not hungry." 

However, as soon as his voice landed, Jian Xun's stomach growled twice.

Ning Xiuyun burst out laughing. He couldn't hold it back and laughed loudly: "Jian Qing, you can only tell the truth in front of me in the future." 

Jian Xun's ears turned red at the laughter of His Highness the Crown Prince, and he said submissively: "...Yes."

Jian Xun finally got the dinner he had been waiting for before his stomach became hungry.

Shen Jiu, like Shen San, was a bit observant, and this time he prepared a lot more meals.

Firstly, His Highness the Crown Prince had a huge appetite when he saw Jian Xun, as if he was an appetizer, so he hoped His Highness the Crown Prince could eat more food today.

Secondly, because he is also a martial arts practitioner, he naturally knows how much he can eat. The little food Jian Xun ate seemed to him like feeding a cat. It is expected that His Highness the Crown Prince would not want Jian Xun to be hungry. .

Sure enough, as soon as dinner was served, His Highness the Crown Prince did not reprimand him for being too extravagant.

Jian Xun, like Ning Xiuyun, didn't have lunch. He was tall and the muscles on his body were not for show. His natural consumption was several times higher than Ning Xiuyun's.

At this moment, Ning Xiuyun just ate some porridge and side dishes to feel full, but Jian Xun was still eating gracefully.

Perhaps it was because he ate so deliciously that Ning Xiuyun gained some appetite when he looked at the various meaty dishes on the table, so he slowly tasted them one by one.

After Jian Xun finished eating, Ning Xiuyun put down his chopsticks and successfully stuffed himself.

When Shen Jiu took away the leftover dishes and chopsticks, Ning Xiuyun was in a complicated mood. He had never attached great importance to the desire to take food orally, and there were rare times like this.

After eating everything, I can only exercise more to digest it.

With a long sigh, he walked to the weapons rack in the courtyard and took down a long sword. When he pulled it out, he found that the blade was not sharp, and looked more like it was placed on the rack for decoration.

Ning Xiuyun casually held a sword flower, which looked quite decent.

It is true that he has never learned how to use a sword. This is all the muscle memory of the original body. As soon as Ning Xiuyunfu picked up the long sword, his hand started to move on its own.

When the sword flower was finished, Ning Xiuyun couldn't help but remain silent.

What weird things did the original person learn? Are you afraid that you didn't learn to show it to others?

But after taking it all, there is no reason to let it go.

Ning Xiuyun held the sword, relaxed his body and mind, and awakened the memories hidden deep in his body.

He slowly made a few sword moves, which looked very jerky, but as he kept trying, his movements became smoother.

Jian Xun was guarding a few steps away. Ning Xiuyun moved closer to Jian Xun with a thought.

With the last sword move, the tip of the sword reached Jian Xun's throat.

The prince's sword moves did not have any killing intent, and the long sword had not even drank blood. Jian Xun naturally did not have the slightest fear, and did not dodge or dodge, seeing the sword tip barely stopping at his neck.

He raised his eyes to look at the prince, but his pupils suddenly tightened.

Ning Xiuyun's bun was loosely pulled up, and her clothes were not tied tightly. With this continuous flipping movement, her hairpins became loose, her long hair flowed, and her clothes were flying.

On the autumn night, the fallen leaves rustled down with the evening wind, and a young man in a python robe held a sword against Jian Xun's vitals.

Jian Xun felt a slight chill on his neck, but he felt that the figure that came into view gradually coincided with the person in his heart.

It seems to be exactly the same.

Jian Xun: It's over. We've been separated for too long. No matter how we look at each other, everyone looks like my wife.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.7K 81
Title: 替身不想再玩了 Author: 管红衣 Status: Completed Description: Gu Jingyuan has both good looks and good looks. He is a beautiful man and the star of Wenqu...
78.5K 3.4K 70
Author : 曳萝 Jiang Juan dressed as a vicious villain in a novel. The villain bullied the male protagonist, and the ending was quite miserable. Afte...
11.5K 685 65
Title: 給校草當假男友的日子 Author: 羲和清零 Status: Completed Description: At the age of fifteen, Ling Ke found out that he was gay and fell in love with a handso...