[BL] After Transmigrating as...

By LadyKaleidoscope

After Transmigrating as a Cannon Fodder Crown Prince 穿成炮灰太子之后 Author: 一捧秋凉 Status: 92 Chapters + 8 Extras (... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Extra 7
Extra 8

Chapter 33

122 1 0
By LadyKaleidoscope

Jiang Chenghe was imprisoned for disrespecting the prince, causing an uproar in Jiangcheng.

Even the news that the reception banquet prepared by the Jiang family for the prince was poisoned with the intention of killing the prince quickly spread throughout the streets and alleys of Jiangcheng, and in just a few days it became the talk of the people after dinner.

The Jiang family sent people several times to block the news, but failed to do so. Not only did the matter become more and more heated, various bizarre rumors also emerged.

Rumors such as "the Jiang family has no respect for their superiors", "every day in Jiangcheng they are local emperors" and even "the Jiang family has a rebellious intention" are rampant.

The Jiang family has become the center of attention, caught in a storm of public opinion and unable to escape. It is expected that when Jiang Chenghe's case of disrespecting the prince comes to trial, the onlookers will be able to break through the threshold of the county governor's house.

Apart from this, the only beneficiary is probably Mr. Jian Xunjian, who became famous through this incident.

This once-unfamous young master from Jingxuan Hou Mansion was instrumental in catching the murderer in this poisoning case. It is said that all the masters brought from the country around the prince were eclipsed in front of Mr. Jian.

In a teahouse in Jiangcheng, the storyteller on the high platform said in a high and low tone: "I saw Mr. Jian pull out his long sword with murderous intent. It was too late and the shadow of the sword flew away, but I heard the sentence "Leave a mark under the sword" coming from behind. People'..."

Hearing Xingmu's slap, the storyteller smiled apologetically and added: "——predict what will happen next, and listen to the breakdown next time." 

The storyteller stopped abruptly when he reached the climax, and The story was stuck at the most critical point, and there was a sudden booing. The customers who were listening to the book were muttering about the shopkeeper's lack of integrity, while paying the bill and making a reservation for tomorrow.

It seems that the story about Mr. Jian's clever solution to the poisoning case has become a must-have drama in the teahouse.

No one noticed that an inconspicuous carriage at the entrance of the tea house quietly drove away after a wonderful story.

The carriage was not moving very fast. The man driving the car stabilized the speed and asked the people in the car: "Sir, this is the result of the guard battalion's hard work for several days. Is there anything else that needs to be adjusted?"

In the carriage, Ning Xiuyun held his chin, and the curtains on the side were pulled up. He looked at the retreating scene outside the window and got goosebumps all over his body.

The guard camp did follow his orders and spread the Jiang family's scandal to everyone, making Jian Xun completely famous in Jiangcheng.

But what Ning Xiuyun didn't expect was that the storybook created by these people was so outrageous that he wanted to find a way to get into it.

It is estimated that Jian Xun himself would not dare to hang out in places like teahouses and taverns during this period of time.

But if you insist on the quality of the storybook, it's a bit difficult for the big bosses in the escort camp. It is said that Shen San asked the Zhongshu Ling who copied the files to write such a bad book.

At least it's very down-to-earth and meets people's needs for entertainment activities.

Ning Xiuyun praised somewhat against his will: "This job was done well. What was Pei Yan's reaction when he found out?"

Shen San, who was driving the car, had not returned to the imperial court for a long time, and this time he just reported all his recent gains.

Shen San said: "Pei San didn't have any special reaction. I went out to listen to a storyteller once, and he didn't seem disgusted or agreed. Many people in the motorcade came and asked Pei San if he had separated from you, and Pei San retorted. "

Shen San was still a little confused when he said this. Pei Yan's reaction was completely different from what he thought. He originally thought that Pei San had received cold looks from His Highness the Crown Prince several times, and his attitude towards the Crown Prince would definitely become indifferent.

In fact, Pei Yan acted like a normal person and acted as if he was loyal to His Highness the Crown Prince, which made people confused.

Ning Xiuyun in the carriage pondered for a moment and said, "Let him go. If he does anything unusual, you have to report it immediately." 

"I understand." Shen San asked respectfully, "Sir, what are we going to do next? Where to go?"

"Just go to... the Sheriff's Mansion." Ning Xiuyun leaned back on the chair behind him and closed his eyes to rest.

After being in Jiangcheng for so many days, it was time to do some serious business.

After receiving the order, Shen San immediately turned the direction of the carriage and drove towards the Jiangcheng County Sheriff's Mansion.

The Sheriff's Mansion is located in the center of Jiangcheng. Compared with the mansions of various aristocratic families, the Sheriff's Mansion seems very shabby.

When Ning Xiuyun got off the carriage, he saw that the vermilion paint on the main entrance and the plaque was almost gone, and the two stone lions at the entrance also showed a sign of old age, as if they would immediately disintegrate after a few more rains.

Ning Xiuyun was wearing a black uniform with brocade embroidered patterns. Only the belt was embroidered with the same dark pattern as the python robe. He looked very low-key, only the iron face on his face was a bit eye-catching.

But fortunately, the gate of the Sheriff's Mansion is very deserted. It stands in the bustling city, but it seems to have a majestic aura in silence, so that even if the people pass by this place, they will subconsciously hold their breath and silence.

Fu Rushen's reputation among the people of Jiangcheng is indeed very good, and most people are willing to sell Mr. Fu a piece of noodles.

Ning Xiuyun stared at the plaque for a while, waited until Shen San parked the carriage, and then strode forward.

When several guards in front of the main gate saw someone approaching, they immediately came forward to greet them, holding swords with the backs of the swords facing outward. They also had a very kind attitude: "Sir, if you have a complaint, you can beat the drum to complain. If you have nothing important, don't go to the governor's house. Wandering in front of the door."

Ning Xiuyun was holding a folding fan in his hand, and he looked like a wealthy and romantic young man. Before he could speak, Shen San, who was behind him, stepped forward and showed the waistband in his hand to the guard. .

There is a gold tassel hanging on the waistband and a small dragon pendant, and the big golden characters on the front are "Yu".

This is the emperor's imperial order. It was given to the prince by Emperor Jiaxing when he left the capital. Seeing this order is like seeing the holy emperor coming in person.

Ning Xiuyun came here with the imperial order so formally in order to inspect the governor's mansion in accordance with the rules of the southern tour.

The purpose of the southern tour is nothing more than to go deep among the people and understand their sentiments. According to previous practice, Ning Xiuyun needs to inspect all administrative agencies in Jiangcheng, including the county governor's office, yamen, garrison camps, etc.

He came in a hurry this time and did not inform Fu Rushen in advance. He also wanted to explore Master Fu's background.

When the guard saw the token, his pupils shrank suddenly and he immediately knelt down to salute.

But there were many people in front of the main entrance, so Shen San stretched out his hand to help the guard.

Ning Xiuyun said: "You don't have to be polite. Take Gu Gu to see Mr. Fu. Although there is no unjust case to complain about, Master Fu should still have time to see Gu Gu, right?" "That's natural." 

The leading guard nodded repeatedly, with a wave of his hand, he asked his colleagues to open the door of the Sheriff's Mansion, and he personally took the unexpectedly visiting prince to the main hall of the Sheriff's Mansion.

The interior of the governor's mansion, like the main entrance, is slightly dilapidated. Like Fu Rushen, he already has an indescribable sense of vicissitudes of life even after he is over forty.

The entire Sheriff's Mansion is the same on the outside. As shabby as it is on the outside, it is also bare on the inside. Even the armor placed on the several military racks on the side is pitiful.

Ning Xiuyun walked along the bluestone road and felt that the stone bricks under his feet were a little unstable. It was difficult for Fu Rushen to work hard in this mansion for ten years.

When Ning Xiuyun arrived, there was no one to communicate with him. When he entered the main hall, Fu Rushen was still looking at the book at his desk. The handwriting on it was densely packed and of different shades. It should not have been written at the same time.

The non-hurried footsteps alerted the people at work. Fu Rushen looked up and saw the prince standing in front of him with his bodyguards. For a moment, his heart stopped in shock.

He quickly walked out from behind the desk and performed a standard bow in front of Ning Xiuyun.

Ning Xiuyun thought about Fu Rushen's step-by-step approach yesterday, so he accepted it calmly, and waited until Fu Rushen finished bowing before letting him get up.

"I didn't know that Your Highness would be here today, so I missed your welcome. I hope Your Highness will forgive me." Fu Rushen said respectfully.

Ning Xiuyun waved his hand and said, "To spare you all those red tapes, I came today just to see what the Jiangcheng County Sheriff's Mansion looks like." 

"Your Highness has now seen that although Jiangcheng has a lot of taxes, the County Sheriff has a lot of taxes. The salary and salary are fixed, and I have a family to support, so I didn't put much thought into this county governor's mansion. It's just an office." As he spoke, he walked down from the main stage and faced Ning. Xiu Yun stepped forward and gave away the chair that had been repaired countless times.

Ning Xiuyun glanced at him sideways, without refusing, and sat down on the main chair. Looking down, he saw the scroll on the table, every word of which was an accusation against Jiang Chenghe.

The time and person who reported the crime were recorded under each entry. The time intervals were longer or shorter, and the handwriting was consistent. It should have been written by Fu Rushen himself.

It seems that this is not the first time that Fu Rushen has received a complaint against Jiang Chenghe, but he has always been unable to prosecute him for various reasons.

Ning Xiuyun flipped through a few pages and asked, "Master Fu, do you think this case is difficult?"

Fu Rushen was waiting in the hall. Seeing the prince asking this, he hesitated for a moment and replied, "If it is Jiang Chenghe's case of contempt for the royal family, It's not difficult. The evidence is conclusive and you just need to follow the legal procedures. But if it's Jiang Chenghe's past crimes, it's difficult. Jiang Chenghe has always been the most meticulous in his actions among the younger generations of the Jiang family. When it comes to clearing up his own crimes, Very talented, Wei Chen has worked hard for many years, but with little success."

Ning Xiuyun said: "In the final analysis, Mr. Fu is not confident in this job?"

He looked at the complaint above, and at the bottom it was marked that he failed to convict Jiang Chenghe's reason.

A small part of it is due to lack of criminal evidence, and a large part of it is because the parties have given up the lawsuit.

Money can make the world go round, and the Jiang family has always used power and money to win people's hearts. A small box of metal lumps can be compared to such a heavy life.

How could Fu Rushen really ask how difficult it would be to kill Jiang Chenghe? Jiang Xingsong would definitely try to mediate in many ways to protect his eldest son, but there was no turning back when he opened the bow. He had already done it from the moment he planned to lead the carpenter to the prince. Prepare for a fight with the Jiang family.

So he said: "Wei Chen will do his best."

Ning Xiuyun closed the opened book and said casually: "Since you don't have confidence, then don't rush to settle the case. According to the law of Daqi, since it is a dispute with the Marquis, It is appropriate to think about the case related to the family for more time."

Fu Rushen suddenly raised his eyes in surprise.

Does the prince want him to delay Jiang Chenghe's case for a while?

But the longer it is delayed, the more time will be left for Jiang Xingsong, and it will only become more difficult to punish Jiang Chenghe.

Fu Rushen was full of doubts, and it seemed that he understood his confusion. The prince on the throne chuckled lightly, stood up, and said conscientiously: "Gu Ye is just giving some suggestions to Mr. Fu. As for how to solve the case, Fu It's up to you, adults, to make your own decisions."

Fu Rushen: "Wei Chen understands."

Ning Xiuyun played with the folding fan, left the three-foot balcony, and walked towards the door.

"Master Fu's magistrate's office has read it. Zhongshu Linghui has stated it truthfully in the record. Master Fu does not need to worry." "

Thank you, Your Highness." Fu Rushen walked respectfully behind the prince, preparing to send the person out personally. Halfway through the Sheriff's Mansion, he suddenly remembered something and said, "I have one more thing to report to Your Highness."

Ning Xiuyun paused and said, "Speak."

"According to Jiangcheng's practice, there will be a meeting in a few days. A hunt was held outside the city. The old Marquis of the Jiang family took the lead in this matter, and it has been maintained for so many years. Now that the Jiang family is in trouble, I am afraid that there is no intention to hunt. According to His Highness's wishes, what should we do?" Fu Rushen asked.

Hunting?

Ning Xiuyun narrowed his eyes.

When it comes to hunting in Jiangcheng, it's nothing more than a time when the guards from each family's nursing home, the county magistrate's mansion, and the young generals stationed in the military camp show off their force in front of each other.

This is more of a deterrent than a friendly sparring of martial arts.

He has long known what kind of wine bags and rice bags are in the garrison camp in Jiangcheng. Isn't it true that hunting in the past was also a success in various nursing homes?

In this case, Ning Xiuyun just took this opportunity to talk about the background of each family in Jiangcheng.

Ning Xiuyun said: "Then let Master Fu take care of it. You can do it casually. Guhui will bring someone to participate in person. The inspection of the garrison camp will be held on that day." "I understand," Fu Rushen replied.

Fu Rushen sent the prince out of the Sheriff's Mansion, and watched the inconspicuous carriage slowly disappear from sight. He stood for a moment in front of the gate of the Sheriff's Mansion, summoned the guards around him, and ordered: "Go to Jingxuanhou Mansion and send a message. I'm going to visit later."

The prince only took Shen San with him when he went out this time. Commander Shen was immediately excited when he heard about the hunt, thinking that he could finally stretch his muscles this time.

After spending these days with Pei San, Commander Shen was so idle that he felt like he was getting moldy. He always felt that all the bones in his body were rusty.

While driving, he asked, "Sir, can my subordinates also join in this hunt?"

Ning Xiuyun smiled and said, "Have you learned the disguise method that Shen Qi taught you?"

Shen San suddenly changed his expression and murmured. He said: "This subordinate is stupid...but he has learned a lot! In a few days, he will definitely be able to become a master!" "

I know, but remember to avoid some people at this time." Ning Xiuyun said.

"Okay!" Shen San responded happily, sitting on his seat and shaking his legs.

But when he was thinking about the hunt, his thoughts drifted to the Jiang family again, and then he remembered what Shen Qi had told him about the surprise at the Fengfeng Banquet with added jealousy.

Shen San was not in the main hall at that time to avoid suspicion, and did not witness the whole incident with his own eyes. He only knew that Fu Rushen acted rudely, and in Shen Qi's words, he was "treasonous and unethical."

Shen San then asked: "I still don't understand something. Mr. Fu is such a low-level offender. Why do you still treat him so politely?" "

Ultimately, Fu Rushen just wants to bring the guilty to justice. Although Gu hates him But I can understand his difficulty. After surviving in a place like Jiangcheng for so many years, Fu Rushen can be regarded as a rare honest official." Ning Xiuyun said in a calm tone.

"Besides, do you really think that... the plan to take over the feast was planned by Fu Rushen alone? And just for a mere Jiang Chenghe? He has always acted tactfully in Jiangcheng for so many years, but after entering Jiangcheng alone, he became vigorous and resolute ..."

Shen San asked doubtfully: "Isn't it?"

Ning Xiuyun chuckled: "No."

Shen San pricked up his ears and waited for His Highness the Crown Prince to analyze Fu Rushen's mental state for him, but after His Highness the Crown Prince said this, Nothing more to say.

Commander Shen suddenly felt anxious and scratched his head, and he understood very well the guests in the teahouse who were angry with the storyteller.

However, His Highness the Crown Prince refused to open his mouth, and Shen San had no choice but to wait.

What Shen San didn't expect was that the Crown Prince's words came true. What Fu Rushen did at the reception banquet that day was indeed not just his own design.

At night, visit Xuanhou Mansion.

Fu Rushen carried a bag of peanuts and walked into the main courtyard under the guidance of the concierge.

In front of the stone table in the courtyard, Marquis Jingxuan was sitting there alone, with a sleepy look on his face that could not be concealed. He half-squinted his eyes, looking like he might fall asleep at any time.

It was so cold in the late autumn night. He was wrapped in a white fox fur, his beard and hair were all white, and he looked as if he was about to transform into an immortal at any moment.

Fu Rushen stopped and observed him from a distance. If this man fell asleep, he might as well go home today.

However, Marquis Jingxuan had already heard his footsteps. He opened his eyes as wide as possible and looked at Fu Rushen: "Why do you want to leave now that you're here? If you hadn't called someone to pass the news, I would have been in a dream now." Fu Rushen then left

. When he came forward, he saw a pot of sake and three wine glasses on the stone table in front of Marquis Jingxuan. They were all made of white porcelain. They were as cold and stale as Marquis Jingxuan's temperament at this time.

He sat down on the stone bench opposite Marquis Jingxuan and sighed: "I didn't want to disturb you, but the plan couldn't keep up with the changes. The current situation is no longer something I can decide alone." 

"I heard. Xun'er I'm afraid everyone in Jiangcheng knows about it now." Marquis Jingxuan spoke a little weakly, and he was not happy with Jian Xun's current situation.

Fu Rushen nodded and said: "According to the plan we agreed on before, I have tested the prince. He is indeed a person who can be entrusted to me. At least he must be three points more energetic than that person." 

Marquis Jingxuan disagreed: "Who can do this when he was young? He doesn't have a bit of youthful spirit, and this alone cannot convince me."

Fu Rushen didn't think so, his eyes were deep, and recalling the prince's actions several times made him a little unpredictable.

He started from the beginning and talked about the prince's speech and behavior during the reception of Feng Yan and the governor's mansion today.

Marquis Jingxuan originally frowned, but when Fu Rushen finished speaking word by word, he relaxed his brows slightly and said, "He is very courageous and considers his work well-thought-out. If he can continue like this, he will make everything clear to the prince." It's not a bad idea."

The poisoning at Jie Feng Yan was a conspiracy between Fu Rushen and Marquis Jingxuan to test the prince's strategy.

Under Jiangcheng, the aristocratic family has been domineering for many years, and they have suffered too many grievances. Fu Rushen and Jingxuanhou alone are unable to save their lives, so they can only rely on the hands of the prince.

At the reception banquet, everyone was watching. If the prince temporarily suppressed the poisoning, punished the Jiang family with minor punishments, or even refused to investigate, it means that this man and his father, Emperor Jiaxing, were of the same sect and might not be willing to take action against the Jiangcheng family.

This is the first level.

If the prince investigates the truth, he will find out that the carpenter sued Jiang Chenghe. If the prince avoids talking about this matter, it will also be a sign of cowardice.

This is the second level.

If the prince intends to punish Jiang Chenghe in anger, how to deal with it is also a problem.

This is the third level.

Marquis Jingxuan carefully designed three levels. He wanted to see if the current prince Ning Yuan had the courage to kill Jiangcheng with his sword.

This plan is very dangerous, and if it fails, Fu Rushen may fall into a dead end. However, after understanding it, Fu Rushen still agreed to implement the plan.

Fu Rushen sighed deeply and said: "After so many years, I finally see a little hope. Even if Fu dies from this in the future, it is still worth it." Jingxuan Hou was silent for a moment and said: 

"You and I are in front of Brother Jian's tomb. If you have made an oath, someone will eventually bring justice to him."

The Jiang family offended the Jiaxing Emperor and were forgiven by the emperor. Even later, Jian Xun's father filed a complaint against the Emperor, and the Jiang family's guilt was suppressed by the Jiaxing Emperor, causing a young talent to die in depression.

What Ning Xiuyun didn't know was that the plot of the original book was just the tip of the iceberg.

What happened to Jian Xun's father back then was not that simple.

The Jian family is the queen of generals. Their ancestors were generals who were personally conferred by the founding emperor of Daqi. They were royalists through and through. They fought in many places to open up territory for Daqi. The Jian family's children fought on the battlefield for generations, and their heirs soon withered. There was no more generals.

It was also because of this that generals like Jian Jiahui and Jingxuan Houfu became family friends.

The title has been inherited for three generations, and the Jian family was already a white man by the time Jian Xun found his great-grandfather.

The Jian family has been loyal to the emperor for generations and is a loyal supporter of the Daqi royal family. Even if they are ordinary people, they still have a fanatical pursuit of the monarch. The only pursuit of every descendant of the Jian family in this life is to achieve success and fame and report to the emperor on the golden stage.

Jian Xun's father went to see Emperor Jiaxing with such hopes, but was only scolded for having evil intentions and given thirty floggings in front of the court. This did not kill the weak scholar, but completely destroyed his soul.

Years of belief collapsed, crushing him like a roaring mountain and a tsunami.

After being in bed for a long time, he died in depression.

Marquis Jingxuan felt a sense of sourness in his heart when he thought of the past. He picked up the wine bottle and filled three white porcelain cups.

Fu Rushen opened the bag of peanuts and spread the parchment paper flatly on the table without using dishes. He placed the peanuts very steadily without spilling any peanuts. He seemed to be very skilled in this action.

"Before going to meet the saint, Brother Jian still thought about having a small gathering with us that night. He just wanted to brag about his achievements." Fu Rushen stroked his beard and joked.

Marquis Jingxuan also chuckled a few times when he heard the words, and sighed: "It's hard to look back on the past... It's just that Xun'er has suffered so much, and he has to face this painful choice alone." 

Jian Xun had already remembered the incident at that time, and knew why his father died. After that, he became the only outlier in Jian's family tree.

The two thoughts of loyalty and rebellion tore at Jian Xun's spirit, making it difficult for him to escape from the pain. Therefore, Marquis Jingxuan sent him to practice martial arts outside the city, hoping that Jian Xun could focus on other things.

When Jian Xun was originally planned to go to the Crown Prince's palace, Marquis Jingxuan was still worried, fearing that the child would be careless and bump into the Crown Prince. But looking at the current situation, Jian Xun's true identity should not have been revealed yet?

When Jian Xun was mentioned, Marquis Jingxuan thought of Jian Xun's current situation. He couldn't help but frown, with a little confusion on his pale face.

"In just half a month, things are really unpredictable. Everyone said that Prince Ningyuan was so dim and incompetent, but they didn't expect that a person could change so quickly. But his preferential treatment of Xun'er in full view of the public made Xun'er the target of public criticism. What a prince...what exactly does he want to do..."

But others had long known that Pei Yan, the prince's companion and the son of the current prime minister, had lost power in front of the prince. The latter commander of the guard camp, who was looking to rise to power, was suddenly reprimanded. As a result, it seemed that only the famous people in front of the prince were left. Jane is looking for one.

But no one with some means would push himself to the point where no one can use him. The prince's current behavior is really puzzling.

And the most important point, why Jian Xun?

Is it just because of those kind words from the commander of the escort camp? Is this enough for the prince to treat Jian Xun so favorably?

The position of the prince's confidant, if you put it nicely, you will be promoted, if you put it unfavorably, you will be criticized by the public, and you will be a target in front of everyone.

Fu Rushen is very optimistic about this: "In my opinion, if Xun'er has that ability, even if he is targeted, he will definitely be able to save the day. But you and I, old and useless, can't even get rid of a small Taoist temple." Jing Jing

. Xuan Hou slapped the table and said sternly: "That brat has grown older and his wings have hardened. He doesn't consult me ​​when doing things, leaving such a big mess!" 

"Don't be impatient. If Xun'er hadn't done something, you and I have absolutely nothing to do with Xuan Qing Temple." Old God Fu Rushen comforted him on the ground.

The two of them didn't have many available people, and they were even more lacking in force. Although they were able to place spies in the garrison camp, they could go in and search for evidence when the garrison camp was investigating the Xuan Qingguan murder case.

But judging from the results, it can be said that it failed completely.

Marquis Jingxuan said in a cold tone: "Thanks to him, the account books in the Taoist temple have not been found yet. How are you going to win the trust of the prince?" Fu Rushen awkwardly stroked

his goatee after hearing this, his eyes wandering: "This, here, there must be a way for the car to reach the mountain, don't be anxious."

Jingxuan Hou became angry, and the sleepiness on his body disappeared completely.

As he sat there calming down, he saw that the greedy man opposite him was already eating peanuts with wine and eating with gusto.

The aroma of wine aroused his greed.

Marquis Jingxuan poured the glass of wine that belonged to Jian Xun's father to the ground and picked up his own glass.

Fu Rushen was immediately startled and advised: "You'd better stop drinking. How are you doing recently? Is it getting better?"

Marquis Jingxuan took a sip of strong wine, coughed a few times, and said happily: "The poison has penetrated into the lungs, and there is no trace of it." Medicine can save us. If Jiangcheng can be completely wiped out, we will die without regrets."

Temporary Prince's Mansion.

Ning Xiuyun was sitting in the study, holding the file written by Zhong Shuling in his hand.

This Zhongshu Ling is really a capable person. He was able to find time to help Shen San compile a notebook, and he also compiled the records about the prince's inspection of the county magistrate's house in one afternoon.

Although he cursed the insincerity of his predecessors in his records of Emperor Jiaxing's southern tour, when it came time to go into battle himself, he showed no mercy in making up random things.

Moreover, Xu felt that the words he had written could not be wasted, and Jian Xun also left a strong shadow in it.

He even used the term "Prince's confidant" on Jian Xun, a title that even Jian Xun himself would not be able to say.

But Ning Xiuyun was very satisfied.

Unlike the speculations of the two people in Jingxuanhou Mansion, Ning Xiuyun actually didn't think about anything. He just felt that the same thing was still the same.

He didn't care what Pei Yan thought and knew that Shen San would not question any decision he made, so he wanted to use these two people to build momentum for Jian Xun.

Jian Xun is a close confidant of the prince. He will perform extraordinary feats repeatedly in the future, enter the battlefield in southern Xinjiang, gain military exploits, be granted the title of marquis, and even...

Ning Xiuyun closed the scroll in his hand and sighed softly.

He took it upon himself to destroy Jian Xun's prosperous road, so naturally he had to give him a smooth road to the sky.

Ning Xiuyun was lost in thought for a moment while looking at the candlelight beside the table. At this moment, Shen Qi hurried into the study.

Shen Qi walked to the prince's table holding a wooden box and said with a solemn expression: "Your Highness, the things have been retrieved."

Ning Xiuyun did not leave Jian Xun in the study today just for this kind of thing.

"Open."

Shen Qi slowly opened the wooden box.

There was a blood-stained account book inside the wooden box. The pages were dirty and stained with blood. Even though the blood had dried long ago, there was still a strong smell of blood.

This was the incriminating evidence that Fu Rushen's informants couldn't find despite digging deep into the ground that night.

This is also a sharp sword that can slash at the Jiangcheng family, but it's not time to use it yet. He has to wait for the Jiang family to show their final trump card.

Ning Xiuyun stared at the dirty blood on the account book and said in a cold voice: "Verify the people and crimes in the account book one by one. If there is any change before Gu Fa falls, the guard camp can execute him on the spot. Before leaving Jiangcheng, Gu let him They paid with blood."

"Since they are hunting, these beasts in human skins should also be counted among the prey."

Jian Xun has been exposed for a long time, he dares to sit on the symbolic dragon chair! (Shocking sound)

_________________________

Your comments on the last chapter all said that the protagonist is passive. In fact, the prince is the least passive among this group of people! ! He saw Fu Rushen's true purpose, expressed his position, and gave him some power.

I feel like everyone no longer remembers the previous plot and only paid attention to the two of them falling in love (scratching their heads)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.6K 54
反派Alpha被末世大佬捡回家 status : 51 chapters + 2 extras ( complete ) author : 薄桃 Pei Zhaozhou suffered from a pheromone disorder, lost his dignity as an Alph...
He's my Fairytale By N.A.M.F.

Historical Fiction

215K 10.9K 80
Do you believe in fairytale?Do you also want to have a happy ending with the one you love? Every fairytale story consist a main character, male lead...
247K 2.6K 26
skylar's older sister, emma is best friends with nate jacobs. but skylar isn't super close with either of them. well at first...
461K 18.2K 67
Dressed as The President's Cannon Fodder Spouse 穿成总裁的炮灰配偶 Author 天星桃 Status 67 Chapters Description Lin Du has traveled through time and became a vic...