The Rawals Brides- from my no...

By _arieswrts_

The Royal Rawals of Rajasthan who are very famous and known in the country. The Rawals have everything fame... More

AUTHOR NOTE, Character Aesthetics and Introduction (1)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (2)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (3)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (4)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (5)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (6)
The Rawal heirs
The Rawal Brides
Family Chart
Prologue
The Insult [part 1]
Pehli Rasoi and Reception [part 2]
hurt, new steps and tingly feelings [part 3]
Screaming Luxury
comfort, uneasiness and flirtings [Part 4]
Hurt, Yellings and Confused [part 5]
Found uh, closer, flirtings [part 7]
Honeymoon, Go away and The scar [part 8]
Jealousy, First Kiss, Posessive [part 9]
KARTHIK'S PAST [part 10]
Update/ Note
Honeymoon week [part 11]
Heart to heart talk [part 12]
Atharv and dhara [part 13]
Puja Day [ part 14.1 ]
Puja Day [part 14.2]
Karwachauth [part 15]
Closeness and anniversary (1) [Part 16]
Anniversary drama (2) [part 16]
Atharv's Past [part 17]
The truth revealed [Part 18]
The Good Day [Part 19]
The confession [Part 20]
Please Read🥹
A good day turning bad [Part 21]
Greed and Help!!!! [Part 22]
Two Rescued [Part 23]
Back To Home [Part 24]
A Long Night [Part 25]
Wild morning, Honeymoon, My Love [Part 26]
Past Grudges, Understandings and New country [Part 27]
New City and Fire [Part 28]
Steamy Night and happy moments [Part 29]
Atharv and Dhara [Part 30]
Epilogue
Important Notice

Realisation, too close, ignore game [part 6]

11.4K 434 40
By _arieswrts_

TWO DAYS LATER

Karthik Pov:-

I am so sick and tired of staying in hospital finally i can go back home tomorrow and breathe in peace. i dont like staying idle and this is irking me too much. mom, dad, dadaji, dadiji everyone came in these two days to meet me as its been almost 3 days i have been hospitalized. dhara and ananya brought yummy healthy hand made mood for me.

Atharv didn't visit i knew he wont he is like this only but he sent kunal because he knows he will keep me entertained. but he was upset with something i can feel it, not only him everyone except mom and somu. strange thing is that drishti and kirti didnt come to meet me, maybe becoz kirti might get too much worried and thats why drishti didn't come too.

Honestly i am missing her so much, i wanted her beside me all the time but i couldn't just call her and ask her to come i dont have guts to do this after all the things i have done. it might sound pathetic or rude, weird i dont know but i am glad i met with an accident.

I know this sounds ridiculous but this accident made me realize worth of my life and also my love for my people. i met with an severe accident worst could have happened with me but i didnt get any severe injury. i am thankful to god for giving me this chance. giving me a chance to rectify my mistakes and make everything right.

And the first thing is i need to apologise to drishti, i need to seek forgiveness from her and confess my love for her, yes love i love her i dont know since when. i wont lie i was angry at her in starting months of our marriage and hated her but slowly slowly hate started fading but there was no love either, but she made me fall for her. but me being a pathetic loser and coward didnt confess my love.

I was the most happiest when kirti was born and she confessed her love for me but instead of embracing her i rejected her harshly. i thought it will be better if she is away from me i dont want to consume her in my past traumas, but now i cant anymore i dont wanna push her away and want to embrace her in my arms and hide her from the evil eyes of the world.

NEXT DAY:-

i got ready with help of kunal as i didn't allow nurse to help me dress up and the medicines made me irritated. "i am sorry kunal i should have listened to you sooner but now i will make everything right", "its late bhai" i was confused at his weird reply before i can say anything he again said "we are late lets go everyone must be waiting and atharv bhai is waiting in the car"yes atharv and kunal both came to pick me up as finally i am discharged from hospital. i was on news headlines

"Royal blood, Karthik Abhimanyu Rawal met with a severe accident and rushed to emergency",

"karthik rawal made it out from the severe accident with minor injuries; netizens showed affection and their prayers worked"

I reached the exit of hospital as many cameras flashed bodyguards and security pushed them back as i sat inside the car without even looking at them right now i just wanna go home and have a glimpse of my wife and daughter whom i haven't seen from 3 days.

We reached home and the car ride was silent we reached entrance as mom stopped me and did my aarti and then i entered. i looked around but didn't stop drishti and kirti, everyone was silent to why "she isn't here beta" my dadi said as i looked at ger with confused eyes. seeing my confusion mom said, "she left the rawal mansion and our lives, for good"

what the freaking hell, she left. rawal mansion. our life. more specifically she left ME.

thats what you wanted from almost 3 years right and you got it finally she is out of your life.

My subconscious mind said and i felt my heart beat skipping beat in anxiety did she really left, when i wanted to make everything right she left, NO NO she cant leave me not when i want to make everything right. she said me she would never leave me no matter what but did she left now.

maybe she was tired of you and your ignorant behaviour, you pushed her away from you and now she is goneeeee

"SHUT UP" i said to my mind but maybe i said it out loud everyone was shocked even mom "i am sorry mom it wasn't from you but wh..what are you saying she left" "yes bhaiya she left and its good for you for us now huh that filthy bi---" soumya said and was about to use words for her when i cut her off in the middle.

"dont you dare complete that sentence somu or else you wont like my other side which you have never seen, think before you speak about MY WIFE" i said emphasizing wife word. she shut her mouth but mom said, "it is good that she is gone though i am said kirti is gone too but now you will be at peace and--"

"no mom my peace is where drishti is she is my peace, my sanity and i love her and want her in my life." i said and dad clapped his hand sarcastically "wow son you realised it very soon, but now she left you. you didnt care for her when she was there but now she is gone and you want her back is this a game" dad spatted harsh facts on my face

yes i know i was a jerk, bastard and what not but no i cant stay without my wife and my daughter i will get them back "i will beg her dad to forgive me " "no you wont beg in front of that orphan" mom said glaring at me "NO mom i will decide what i want and now i want only her and kirti and i am gonna do everything to seek their forgiveness" saying this i left the living room and climbed stairs towards my room.

but i heard mom saying, "she wont forgive you even if she does i wont accept her as my daughter in law, i hate her that filthy girl. like mother like daughter bloody gold diggers" and she too left for her room but what did she say like mother like daughter kirti is orphan. she lost her mother when she was 16. then why mom said that, well thats not important, important thing is i need to find where are they both and i will rush to them.

---------------------------------------------------------

Dhara POV:-

I was making lunch for everyone as karthik bhaiya is coming back to home after getting discharged today. i was happy he is fit and fine now but thinking about drishti bhabhi i feel so sad, from past 10 months she was my companion when atharv wasn't around. She always supported me and never let me feel left out, she is an amazing human being i dont know why dont mummyji like her, its been 3 years already.

Well i was in random thoughts when thought of him crossed my mind too, yes him my husband atharv 2 days ago at night he shouted at me i didn't feel bad as i was at fault but it was my 3rd day and i was having worst cramps and emotions were flooding as hell, first damn periods then bhaiya's accident, later drishti bhabhi leaving rawal mansion and then him yelling on me. All these things made me tear up and i didn't say anything to him. But i appreciated when next day he said sorry to me and i was shock because Atharv Rawal saying sorry is something different, hehe.

flashback:-

I woke up and saw him entering the room after jogging damn he looks so hot and sexy with that look, messy hair, sweat dripping from his neck and sliding down inside his tshirt. Damn I got a really epitome beauty of perfection his light bearded face that jaw i wanna ran fingers on it. His eyes which are emotionless all the time but still i wanna drown in them, his lips how will they feel when it will touch mine-WHAT The fuck.

what am i even thinking i sound like pervert our eyes met and shit he caught me checking him out, i looked away and cleared my throat. He went inside the washroom to take bath and i went inside closet to set his clothes and other stuff. After 20 minutes he was out in his bathrobe.

oh bhai kabhi wattpad hero ki tarah sirf towel me bhi bahar aao taki mai tumhare abs dekh saku

[oh brother like a wattpad hero sometimes come out in towel too so that i can see your abs]

shut up i said to my mind and was about to leave to go to washroom when he called my name, "dhara" his name from my mouth sounds so good I used to hate my name for real becoz of all the teasings but now i love it. i hummed as i was getting affected by his presence. he came towards me as I looked at him, he was an hand distance from me, staring right into my soul. I felt nervous and broke the eye contact.

After a minute of silence he said "i am sorry dhara, i shouldn't have yelled at you" he said in a soft tone making my heart skip beats aish i am really so much of a hopeless romantic that his minimal efforts race my heart. i shook my head "its okay it wasn't your fault i should have been careful you were already tensed and stressed and i know you are a calm person and dont lose your calm easily but yesterday was surely a tough day for us for you, i know something happened in office too dont worry i didn't fell bad you are my husband and i didn't mind it" i said looking at him he didnt say anything but just stared at me back.

i was about to go but he said, "tysm for understanding me but I will try not to lash my stress on you i am sorry again" "its okay now you should get ready i need to get ready too" he nodded and i went to take bath

flashback end.

i smiled because i know what ever i said made him feel at ease and i want that only so that he will try to open up to me and share his problems with me, even though in some i cant help but atleast i will be there for him to comfort him.

------------------------------------------------------

Atharv Pov:-

after dropping karthik bhai at home i had my lunch and left for office. Finally karthik bhai is gonna rectify his mistakes and make it up to drishti bhabhi. I reached my office and started working after sometime i was starting to zone out in some thoughts, in thoughts of my wife. the words she said to when i said her sorry. she is right I need to trust her and then only our relation can become stronger. I remember dadi's words which she said me in morning when i met her after coming from jogging.

FLASHBACK

"beta, I see you are trying but the way you are trying is not enough, its like you are doing formality talk. asking about day, food I know its huge step for you but dhara dont you think you should start romantic talks with her"

her words made me choke, "what are you saying dadi I..I--"

"what I..I its truth dhara is a mature woman beta and dont you think she has expectations from you not only emotionally but physically too and you should try you know start with kisses and then makeou----"

omg what the hell is dadi saying how come she became so modern before she can complete i interrupted her, "aaaaaaaa dadi i have to go i... i have an im...important meeting"

saying this I left for my room but i heard dadi chuckle and calling me buddhu [fool]

FLASHBACK ENDS

does she really have expectations from me, ofcourse she might have but am i.. capable of that, no doubt I am best at everything but I dont wanna rush anything heck I am not even ready for anything not even kiss. I cant imagine a woman kissing me, the thought of it makes me panic. No NO think about something else atharv, i closed my eyes and dhara's smiley face came in front of my eyes. Her eyes which hold so much innocence with hint of something more which I cannot identify.

For sure she doesnt love me but she likes me , do I like her? I feel comfortable around her whenever these days I had panic attack thinking about my past a mere thought of her and picture of me sleeping in her arms forgetting everything about it makes my panic attack disappears, but what is it? this never happened before but how come now.

i shook my head and prepared for my meeting I had in few minutes, after meeting i got a message from dhara, my wife.

Dhara Bear: do not overwork and come home soon its 7 pm already, kunal came home. you too come soon, NOW

woah dhara bear got some guts while texting she is using authorative caps. well yeah I saved her name dhara bear, she looks cute like a small baby bear with her wearing t-shirts and shorts on her 5'3 heighted, chubby chicks, thick thighs curvy body, her thighs I kinda cant get the picture out if my mind, all i feel is to run my finger........ pervert Atharv how come you are thinking stuff like that you never this kinda thoughts before

my subconscious mind said to me he is correct I never had this kinda thoughts before, not gonna lie many women tried to pursue me or threw themselves on me but none of them caught my eye, I dont like them. But dhara is different without her doing anything she is making me feel things. No no atharv focus, lets go home and rest.

I came home and saw mom sulking well the reason is bhabhi but mom needs to understand bhai and bhabhi love eachother just because of her so called ego we cant come in between them, sighing i was about to go upstairs but i saw kunal coming down in his casuals for sure my brother is most fashionista among us.

"hey bro you came early" he chirped as i hummed "just hm hm poor dhara bhabhi how come my bubbly, cute and talkative bhabhi is coping up with you" what the hell how can he call her names in front of me "no need to worry about my wife kunal, you have yours now focus on her" I said and he smirked, "ahan my wife i see nice progress bhaiya" i glared at him and went towards my...our room.

I stepped inside the room removing my cufflinks and keeping them on table, losing my tie I looked around and saw room empty where is she

ahan raha nahi jata biwi ke bina [ahan cannot live without wife]

my subconscious self said as i ruffled my hair i was about to go to balcony for some fresh air, i stepped near balcony and a running figure bumped in to me and was about to fall my hand automatically wrapped around the figure, as I saw the figure she is my wife whom I am holding in my arms right now, her hand on my chest and shoulder clutching my shirt tightly as her eyes are closed in fear.

My arms are protectively wrapped around her waist, I looked at her face which is so cute, she doesnt have very fair skin, she is somewhere between fair and wheatish colour, her small scars are visible with this close proximity, these seems like operational scars. she slowly opened her beautiful eyes which are darkest shade of brown, she stared at my eyes and gulped.

I can see her eyes travelling from my eyes to my other facial features to my lips and her gaze lingered there for few seconds before she gazed down my neck to my slightly exposed chest due to my 3 open buttons, her hand was placed there, she gulped again and stared back in my eyes as our eyes met again she started to wriggle in my arms trying to get out of my hold.

i can feel her cheeks getting heated, and her blinkings getting rapid, i can feel her curves under my palms, she doesn't have fat stomach its neither flat but its perfect, her hips are slightly curvy and it gives her a chubby look, she isn't very but she is chubby and I dont know i had this sudden urge to squeeze her in my arms, I never had any ideal type for my wife, and right now in my eyes dhara looks the prettiest woman.

she pushed me back a little placing her both arms on chest slightly pushing me, her right palm on my bare chest erupted goosebumps on my skin, is it because i have been forever single and never had woman around me or is it her effect on me. before she can push me more i swiftly pinned her to the nearby wall, her back touching the wall, my one hand around her waist other one the wall and her eyes widen.

"Atharv... wh..what are you doing" I dont know from where i got so much guts but i said, "what am i doing Mrs rawal" she blushed hard and tried to get away but I leaned more closer and bent to her height, my nose touching her ear as her breathe hitched, I do have effect on her.

i looked at her and we were too close, too close for my liking, too close maybe for her liking too but we like this, coz none of us is repelling each others touch, and i guess this is progress for me. i invaded her private space destroying mine too and I dont feel panic or anxiety. only dhara can make me feel like this.

I was in my thoughts when she suddenly pushed me and ran out of room saying, "freshen up and come down for dinner" her voice was shaky and i felt my self getting red too, it was first time for me and for her too I guess. i chuckled and went to freshen up.

AFTER DINNER

we both are in our room as she is scrolling Instagram and i kept looking at emails as i was done i was her keeping her phone aside and laying backfacing me, she likes to sleep like this. I wanted to hug her as we always ended up hugging eachother in sleep in the past few days, but no I wont, the stunt i pulled today is enough, i dont wanna make her uncomfortable and trigger my self if i do something over board than my limit.

-------------------------------------------------------

Kunal Pov:-

Finally its night time and time to sleep, as its 11:30 and ananya might be asleep by now. well i have been ignoring her basically avoiding her from past 2 days after my breakdown in front of her. i am an idiot to break down like that that too in front of her who i never wanted in my life at first place. She consoled me and comforted me saying those sweet words but her words felt shallow as there were no feelings involved.

FLASHBACK:-

I was sleeping on bed my head on her chest and arms around her thin waist, she is so slim well way too but it was not the time to think these stuff. I tried to sleep when everything happening in past few days came running to my mind. I felt more upset and also guilty sometimes because i cannot do anything in these. I dont like marriages falling apart. I dont care if it sounds girly but not only girls think about marriage and happy family stuff, boys do too, ever since childhood I always dreamt of my family as a happy go loving family which it is but among family there are couples too and if their life isn't going well how come family will be happy.

Tears accumulated in my eyes and started falling one by one, i sniffed and i think ananya sensed it, she held my face in her palm and was shock to see me crying. she asked me something but i didn't wanted to say anything. I hid my face more in the crook of her neck and let my tears fall. she didn't push me away like i assumed instead she kept her one hand on the back of my head caressing my hairs and other went to pat my back. after sometime i composed my self and she cupped my cheeks and made me look at her and god she looks so beautiful in this dim light. "wanna share what made you cry" she asked softly gazing into my eyes.

i nodded, "i was overwhelmed by everything happening recently, firstly I was never a kind of man to mask up my emotions i always vent them out somehow by my aggressive boxing or talking it out loud with my brothers. I ain't like atharv bhai who doesn't show any emotions at all ever since puberty period hit him. about karthik bhai he is expert in masking up neutral faces but fails eventually and me I am care free and live my life the way I want"

"its great kunal that you dont bottle up your emotions and its a good thing and letting out your emotions by means of crying doesn't make you weak hm and tell me what happened" she said and i continued, "I didn't like it ever since childhood i have grown up hearing the love story of my grandparents, how they had fallen in love and fought all odds for their love and so many sacrifices and got married and are together for life. I too wanted a this kind of love story but fate had other plans" i said and I can see her face getting tensed up ofcourse she and me both are tied in this arrange marriage, its no one's fault.

"Seeing my parents married life i dont feel excited, no doubt they love eachother but some thing seems to be missing because of mom's nature. karthik bhai and drishti bhabhi had an arrange marriage which was forced upon him as dadaji gave him his oath and he couldn't deny. but their marriage state is worst. I dont like it, i hate marriages falling apart which breaks families too" I said.

"kunal we cannot decide everything, everything doesn't go according to us. We should do whats in our hand and leave everything else on fate. if its written in your fate to have a happy loving family and a....perfect married life you will have it." she said as I nodded again and she continued, "but see now karthik bhai has realised his mistake and he is gonna work on it to rectify it and also atharv bhai has started to give his relationship a chance, not every bad thing that happens remains bad" "but what if something ha[pens again then again same thing same shit" i said to which she smiled softly

"har kali raat ke baad ujala savera aata hai kunal, isi Tarah kch Bura ya galat hota hai toh us se kayi guna jyada accha bhi hota hai. bas khudpe or kismat pe vishwas rakho" she said and i chuckled understanding her. "why are you chuckling" she asked. "didn't know my dumb wifey can say these words you seem an expert in this field" I said and saw a painful emotion in her eyes which made me feel something in heart. "not everyone has family like you kunal" she said and i got confused "what do you mean" "nothing i didn't have a richy rich royal family like yours i had my own struggles" she said and i retorted, "that's why you married me uh huh wifey, you surely wanted to be rich"

[after every dark night there comes a bright sunny day, same way if something bad or wrong happens, much more good things happens too, just have faith in yourself and destiny]

i said and she scoffed and pushed me making me lay back on bed and said "you were looking so good few minutes back crying and see now, being a jerk again huh" I looked at her and surely i had realised a big thing damn, i broke down in front of her OH SHIT!!!! what was i even thinking, without saying anything i turned backfacing her and tried to sleep if i get some after this. "what a weird man" i heard her saying before she fell asleep too

FLASHBACK ENDS

I sighed as i entered the room and as soon as I entered I was met with darkness yes she slept but in a swift moment i was pinned to the wall damn, the audacity of my wife yeah wife who else will come in my room at this time of night. I looked at her and smiled slyly, "Hi wifey, i see you are too desperate for me uh huh" but she being she, "oh shutup you coward, are you done playing your ignore game" she said as i went silent she continued, "didn't know kunal rawal gets embarrassed after venting out his emotions" she said slowly near my ears making me stiff and it was correct I was embarrassed thats why I was avoiding her.

But no i cant lose this time from her its already been two times, i looked at her and in a blink of an eye she was now pinned to the wall. damn now she looks like a small kitten in front of my 6'1 figure her 5'5 figure was nothing. I can see her gulping as i leaned closer to her face our noses touching and one more step close and i will end up kissing her which I want to after all her lips look so tempting but no I wont lose, she has to beg me. she closed her eyes and I placed my lips near her ears touching her lobe i bit it and said, "Now who is losing Mrs Kunal Rawal"

I said and her eyes shot up and she realised what i did as she glared at me and tried to push me, "you jerk i will never lose it to you and i asked you something why are you ignoring me for such a matter which is common between husband and wife" she said and i realised she is frustrated because i ignored her I smirked and said, "Why do care wifey, does it affect you when i ignore you"

-------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED...

DO VOTE AND COMMENT

================================

WHAT WILL KARTHIK DO NOW TO HAVE DRISHTI AND KIRTI BACK IN HIS LIFE?

ARE DHARA AND ATHARV FALLING FOR EACHOTHER OR ITS JUST IMFATUATION?

WILL ANANYA AND KUNAL BICKERINGS WILL BRING THEM CLOSER AS A HUSBAND AND WIFE?

-----------------------------------------------------

WILL TRY TO POST NEXT PART SOON AS I GET TIME

===============================

STORY WORD COUNT:- 4602

TOTAL WORD COUNT:- 4669

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 11.6K 46
Little did she knew that her father married a women, named kalyani. And also a little 5 year kiddo can understand what? She was 5 when her mom, left...
306K 10.2K 30
Two young kids got married very young age .At the age of 7 seven where girls use to play with her dolls our shivi was herself dressed like a doll in...
2.1M 84.7K 72
Preeti is a simple girl like every indian girl. Her parents fixed her marriage to Siddharth who lives in America. Siddharth and her family came Preet...
9.9M 750K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...