Quirk Cultivation

By anonjack4

Izuku discovers he has a quirk, but it was kept secret from him do to it's nature. Now it has awakened and is... More

The Awakening
First Time Float (lemon)
Afterglow and Discussions
Gadget Madness
A Smashing Duet (lemon)
Acceptance
Babymakers (lemon)
Rest and Regroup
Lizard Hunting (lemon)
Rest and Planning
Gone Hunting
Bunny Love (lemon)
A Different Perspective
Reflection
Clash Of The Titans
The Giant Slayer (lemon)
No Rest For The Wicked
Search Interrupted
Stress Relief (lemon)
Love And Guilt
A Quick Dip (lemon)
A Nice Soak
Ascending The Tower
Claiming The Princess (lemon)
Girl Time
Panic Before The Storm
Wild Cats (lemon)
Consequences
Vestiges
A/N - Impotant
Back On The Hunt
Alien Queen (Lemon)
Unforeseen Consequences
Predator and Prey
Unseen Beauty (Lemon)
Mad Dash
The Changeling (Lemon)
Lovely Anxiety
A Duel With The Devil
Loving The Lady (Lemon)
Washing Away Sins
Hot Foot
Burnin' Love (Lemon)
Cold Snap
Breaking the Bro Code(Lemon)
Melting Hearts
Of Bombs and Bombshells
Best Served Spicy (Lemon)

Back In Action

3.9K 107 57
By anonjack4

Izuku groaned as he woke up and flexed his stiff fingers. His head was laying on something soft and warm as he slowly came to.

Izuku then gasped as he felt fingers run through his hair and he opened his eyes to see Ochako gazing down at him over her large belly, as his head rested on her lap. Her eyes etched with worry, until his green orbs met her's and relief filled them.

"O-Ochaco?" Izuku spoke with a horse voice and the girl gave a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank goodness! You had us all worried!" she said as she pulled his head close and squeezed it against her belly. She was unable to hug him properly do to the angle they were laying at.

Izuku made a muffled yelp of surprise as his face turned red. He made no moves to resist though. The First reason being he was still emaciated and too weak to fight back. The second and more prevalent reason being he was too distracted by the fact he could hear his children's heartbeats, as well as them moving around inside Ochako's belly and he felt a tiny fist against his cheek, which brought tears to his eyes.

"Ah-hem!" someone coughed and the two looked over to see Jiro staring at them with a poorly hidden, jealous pout, unintentionally saving them from a flash flood of tears.

"Ji-Kyoka?..." Izuku stuttered in surprise, before noticing he was laying on a gurney, pulled up next to Ochako's with his head on her lap.

He also noticed that every girl he'd... claimed so far, was in the room with him and staring at him and Ochako with a combination of concern, jealousy and hormonally fueled lust.

There was a sudden clattering noise though and Izuku looked to the other side to see Hatsume, strapped down to her own gurney and restrained with heavy duty, metal clamps and locks.

"Hay, since when did you start calling ears by her first name and not me!?" she whined as she held a bobby-pin in her teeth, trying to pick the lock, only for Setsuna to snatch it away.

"Umm... s-since she asked me to" Izuku stuttered out before glancing up at Ochako with a questioning gaze.

"Trust me, you don't want to know what she was planning to do to you while you were out" Ochako deadpanned as the memory of the girl's reaction after seeing Pixie Bob came to mind.

Izuku gave a hum of acknowledgment before glancing around the room with conflicting emotions.

Part of him felt pride, accomplishment and arousal at seeing all of his girls pregnant and in one place.

That part was overshadowed by the awkwardness he felt, as well as simply feeling overwhelmed by all the heavily pregnant girls surrounding him. His impending fatherhood looming over him all the more dauntingly.

It also didn't help that most of the girls were staring at him like a pack of wolves would a piece of meat. At least when they weren't looking concerned for his well being.

"So... what happened to you? Recovery Girl said your body was burning it's self up? Or at least that's what we got out of her before she started ranting about how reckless you are and promising to chew you and All Might both out" Jiro asked with concern.

Izuku shuddered at the mention of Recovery Girl and her inevitably yelling his and All Might's ears off.

"Quirk overload... I made too many at once..." Izuku explained before shakily lifting his hand up and placing it on his chest and his eyes glowed faintly.

Izuku shut his eyes before anyone could notice though. The last thing he needed was all his girls scolding him in addition to Recovery Girl's inevitable lecture. And he needed to get back out there as soon as possible.

So he quickly used one of the new quirks he got from the Pussy Cats. From his and Mandalay's child in particular, though since he got all their genetic information before impregnating any of them, their children all had aspect of each of the Pussy Cats' quirks.

This particular one he'd made to help start fixing Ragdoll's quirk.

Diagnostic Touch.

And as the name implied, Izuku got all the information he needed on his own body and how messed up it was from overloading himself, as well as how to fix it.

Which he could do with one of the quirks he gave to his and Pixie Bob's child, which started out with the principles of minerals in the human body and worked up to a full blow healing quirk, with a little of Setsuna's and Nejire's quirks, along with the quirks from some of his other kids for a boost.

"Umm... Deku..." Ochako spoke, breaking Izuku from his concentration as he deactivated the diagnostic quirk and opened his eyes, only to see her deadpanning down at him.

"If you want to do something sneaky to keep us from worrying, then maybe you shouldn't mutter your plans out loud" she said and Izuku's face glowed red with embarrassment as he cast his eyes around the room to see several different emotions expressed in each of the girls. Some were angry that he might do something stupid without telling them for fear of worrying them. Others were amazed or confused by the level of mental gymnastics and planning he was doing.

Pixie Bob and Mandalay on the other hand...

"Those are the quirks you gave our kids!?" they both asked with surprise and amazement.

Ragdoll was surprisingly quiet though and everyone turned their gaze to her when they heard a quiet sniffle, only to see tears welling up.

"Y-you... you're trying to give me back my quirk?" she asked in shock and a combination of joy and hope. Izuku wasn't sure how much was her being genuinely touched and how much was just the hormones though.

Izuku stilled winced though. He hadn't wanted to give her false hope before he knew for sure he could help her.

"Yes..." he wheezed out and the poor girl burst out crying in joy. Her word of thanks being muffled by her hands and the chocked sobs.

She soon pulled herself together and pinned Izuku with a hard stare though.

"T-they... they all have quirks right... none of them will be born quirkless because of me ri-"

"NO!"

Everyone jumped in surprise as Izuku suddenly jolted out of Ochako's grasp and sat upright, cutting off Ragdoll with a yell.

"They all have quirks... none of my children will suffer the way I-eeeeeh!!!" Izuku's strong words were cut off by a sudden spray of blood from his mouth and he fell back in Ochako's lap.

Half of the girls in the room yelped in fear for Izuku while the rest just gave half lidded stares at him.

"Are we absolutely sure he's not related to All Might?" Mirko asked while Ochako fretted over Izuku.

-x-

Meanwhile, in the next room, with some of the men gathered so far and brought to the support department, one of them suddenly shot his fist up in the air before muttering in his sleep as it fell back down.

"Again!? Why does that keep happening?" Recovery Girl question as she checked on the boy with red and white hair.

-x-

Back with Izuku and the girls.

The boy coughed a few times as Ochako cradled his head while freaking out a little. Izuku got himself under control again though and grabbed some tissues from the table next to them to wipe away the blood.

"Maybe you should start healing yourself now?" Mt. Lady spoke up and Izuku moaned in response before his hand glowed green. Izuku winced though and steam briefly emitted from his body.

"Maybe don't used three at once" Izuku thought as he pulled back on the number of quirks he was using and placed his hand on his chest again while charging it with One For All.

To the girls' amazement, they all watched as Izuku's body filled back out to normal proportions again and he suddenly sat up and stretched like nothing was wrong.

"Ahh, much better" Izuku sighed in relief before hopped off his gurney and back to his feet, good as new.

As Izuku stretched his back though, a thought occurred to him.

"Hay, how did we get here anyway?" he asked while looking to the Pussy Cats, of whom Ragdoll was still crying with joy and relief.

"Oh, Thirteen and Snipe brought us all here. Though I think Thirteen may need a breather before she heads back out" Mandalay replied with a sympathetic wince while pointing to the corner of the room where Izuku saw Thirteen sitting in a chair, still as a statue.

Izuku tilted his head in confusion as he observed the hero. He didn't see anything wrong with her, aside from not moving.

That was when he noticed that the outline of Thirteen's head wasn't present in her helmet and her limbs looked a little deflated.

Izuku opened his mouth to inquire further, when he was suddenly hit with an intense feeling of danger, as something large and metal hit the floor.

Izuku slowly turned his head to see Hatsume standing next to her gurney with all her restraints on the floor around her. Her hungry and determined gaze locked on him.

"Well, looks like you're back in working order" she said as she licked her lips.

Izuku gulped and he dared glance around the room, hoping for support of some kind.

Only for his stomach to drop as the few who would have helped, were not capable of moving that well and the rest were now also hungry for him, now that he was all healed.

Izuku was once again very aware of the situation he was in and of the very large and pregnant bellies they all sported.

Izuku then felt an odd combination of arousal and terror as they all gazed at him and Izuku realized he was only wearing a hospital gown that didn't fit that well.

Izuku began to feel very small, especially under the gazes of the girls like Hatsume and Mirko.

The feeling of being small prey in a den of hungry wolves only grew as the girls around him seamed to get bigger and their looks of lust turned to that of confusion.

...

"Wait, what?" Izuku thought as he tilted his head at the now giant room and girls, who now had a very different but possibly even more predatory look. Even Ochako, who loomed over him with shadowed eyes that seemed to glow red.

Izuku's own eyes widened as he realized he'd accidentally activated one of his quirks.

"Oh no..."

-x-

Meanwhile, inside Thirteen's suit, the petite hero sat with her knees pulled up to her chest in the large and puffy suit. Her cute, round face, marred by a dead look in her eyes as she relived the moans and screams of ecstasy she'd been hearing every time she was near Midoriya.

Somehow, by some twisted sense of cosmic humor, she also seamed to be close enough to hear them going at it.

And then there was the aftermath.

Snipe had been assigned to keeping the rest of the girls from doing anything to hurt themselves, while Thirteen had been entrusted with getting the girls Izuku had already claimed, to Recovery Girl.

Thirteen gave a listless moan as she looked down at her chest and placed her hands over her AA cup breasts, concealed by her black tank top.

"Even Jiro is bigger then me now" she thought as memories of the girls and their larger figures came to her.

She then whimpered slightly at how wet her womanhood had been for the last few hours. She didn't dare relieve herself though. Both for shame of why she was in that state and the fact she would just be in it again soon after.

The issue was further exacerbated by the distinct lack of action she'd been getting for the past mouth.

SLAP!

Thirteen smacked both her cheeks as she squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head.

"Pull yourself together Thirteen! You're a hero! This is nothing you can't handle" she muttered to herself, only for images of Izuku's chiseled body to flash into her mind.

SLAP!

"Gah! Get your mind out of the gutter!" she shouted at herself as she slapped herself again.

"Just think of your boyfriend! Just think of... of him..." Thirteen trailed off in her attempts to clear her head as a scowl replaced her flustered expression. A skinny, sleazy, spineless man taking Izuku's place for a moment.

"Oh, why did my mom set me up with him in the first place?... I wasn't even planning of having a relationship then..." she bemoaned quietly.

Her mom had been so excited when she introduced them and Thirteen just couldn't disappoint her. Plus her mom had been pretty down for a while before then. Or at least she was when she wasn't constantly pestering Thirteen about grandkids.

The space hero sighed. She had been avoiding relationships and pregnancy so she wouldn't have to quit being a hero or deal with the drama. Even if it was only for a brief stent of maternity leave.

Thirteen shook her head.

"I need to get my priorities strait" she thought before reaching into the pocket of her khaki shorts and pulling out a phone. She then hit the number for her boyfriend.

Thirteen tapped her finger on her knee with an impatient hum as it rang several times.

More times then anyone would normally let it ring unless they were busy or ignoring you. Which was happening a lot lately.

Finally, he picked up on his end.

"Hello Y-"

"Hay puffball! What's happening!?" the voice on the other end spoke with a slight slur.

Thirteen puffed her cheeks out at the nickname he'd given her. The one she hated.

"I was just calling to let you know everything is ok here at UA" she said with fake cheer in her voice.

"Huh, why would I need to worry about UA?" he asked dumbly and a vein bulged in her head.

"Must not kill. I'm a hero, I must not kill unless necessary" Thirteen thought to herself before taking a breath.

"Because I work at UA and there's a emergency going on that's being covered on literally every news outlet, radio station and social media platform" she reminded him with a controlled voice.

"Oh that's great dear, just great-"

"Yuchi, come oooon don't keep us waiting!" Another, female voice called out in the background and Thirteen's eye twitched.

"Oh uh, sorry dear, I have a... meeting to get to..." the scumbag spoke absentmindedly as loud music played in the background.

Thirteen's teeth ground together as she forced a smile that no one would see.

"Oh that's fine... but before you go, how would you feel about me dumping your ass and letting one of my students touch and satisfy me in ways you never could, before knocking me up?" she asked sweetly.

"Oh yah, that sounds wonderful puffball, I'll see you at home!" he quickly rattled off before the girl on the other end squealed and he hung up.

Thirteen just sat there for a moment with a frozen smile on her face and her eyes closed.

CRACK

Her phone suddenly broke before being sucked into a black hole and she rested her hands back on her knees.

She then took a deep breath as she tilted her head back, and she was very glad her suit was actually sound proof on the inside, as she let loose a string of obscenities and curses that went unheard to the world.

She then gave a defeated sigh as her eyes hung half lidded. Her face showing just how absolutely done she was with everything.

"I'm sorry mom. I've tried sticking it out because you introduced us, but I can't stand him anymore" she moaned as she leaned back against the chair.

Thirteen just sat there for a moment as she processed every that had happened today.

Then she started laughing.

"Is this what insanity feels like? It's actually kinda liberating" she joked to herself before shaking her head.

"Guess I better check and make sure the girls aren't sexually assaulting Midoriya" she muttered before clicking her external speakers back on.

Only to be assaulted by all the girls squealing and cooing.

"Oh no..." Thirteen muttered before sticking her limbs back into their sleeves and popping her head back up into her helmet.

Thirteen blinked as she saw Hatsume tied back down to her gurney and furiously struggling.

"No fair!" she yelled at the group of girls, all huddled around Ochako.

"Oh come on! Can't you girls go thirty minutes without trying to..." Thirteen trailed off as she waded through the girls, only to see Ochako cuddling a small, green bunny, instead of her riding a deflated Midoriya.

The poor thing's eyes were watery with tears as she hugged it between her breasts.

"So cuuuuute!" Ochako squealed as the little thing struggled in her grasp.

Thirteen didn't really think anything of the bunny being green or being able to cry so much. Animals with quirks weren't uncommon after all. But where did it come from and where was Izuku?

Thirteen's eyes suddenly shot wide as she looked down at the bunny.

"Midoriya?" she asked and the girls all turned their attention to her.

Izuku ceased the opportunity with Ochako distracted, to charge up One For All and hop out of her cleavage.

Everyone yelped as the green energizer bunny, hopped around the room like a pinball out of a railgun, before landing in front of the door to the next room, where he slowed down enough to squeeze under the closed door. His little feet kicking like crazy before popping through.

"Aaww, you let him get away before we could get a turn" Mt. Lady whined while the other girls pouted.

Thirteen gave an exasperated sigh.

"At least it was mostly innocent and wholesome this time" she thought as she rubbed her helmet as if she were rubbing her head.

-x-

Meanwhile, Izuku deactivated the quirk and braced his back against the door while hyperventilating. Horrible memories of being crushed to death in Mt. Lady's cleavage, having been dredged up by Ochako's own crushing perfection.

"Um, Midoriya..." a voice spoke and Izuku turned his gaze to Nezu and Recovery Girl.

"Perhaps you should put on some pants" Nezu spoke and Izuku blinked at him for a moment for before looking down.

"Ah!" Izuku yelped before covering himself with his hands. A pink glow soon followed as he used Momo's quirk to make some pants.

"Glad to see you're back on your feet Mr. Midoriya" Nezu spoke with a chuckle and Izuku gave a defeated sigh as he let his hands fall from his now covered crotch.

"How long was I out?" he asked while avoiding eye contact with Recovery Girl, who had decided to busy herself with some lab equipment.

"Only half an hour. But that's plenty of time for the situation to escalate" Nezu replied as he walked over to a set of chairs and Izuku followed.

"Locking many of the girls in UA's main building has proven to be both a blessing and a cures. Snipe can get to them all quickly, but some are coordinating together and others are getting more desperate. And there are those still roaming free. Even when Thirteen is back out there, it won't be easy to deal with them all" Nezu explained the situation as he sat down.

Izuku bashfully rubbed the back of his neck as he averted his eyes.

"I... may have a way to help with that... it'll be a little weird though..." Izuku muttered and Nezu perked up a little.

"If you have a means of helping Mr. Midoriya, then by all means, please do so. We are growing quite desperate ourselves" Nezu replied.

Izuku sighed before sitting up straight.

"I hope this works" he muttered before letting the red veins and green light surge forth.

"One For All... 100%" Izuku muttered, causing Recovery Girl to jump where she was standing and whip her head towards him.

Before she could say anything though, smoke started emanating from his body, like when he created doubles. Only it wasn't green this time. Instead it was more of a pinkish color.

CRASH!

Nezu dropped his tea cup and his mouth hung open as the smoke took form, and instead of Izuku, Nana Shimura stood next to the boy.

The duplicate then took a deep breath and opened her eyes. Her gaze darting around the room before landing on Izuku, who gulped as he stared up at her with worry.

Nana then grinned savagely down at him.

"Ready to learn how to be a real man Ninth?" she spoke seductively as she leaned forwards.

Izuku shrieked as he jumped back.

"Oh no! She's effected by-"

"Pfff! Ahahahahahaha!" Nana suddenly burst out laughing.

"I-I'm sorry! I just... I couldn't resist!" Nana got out between laughing.

Izuku blinked at her a few times.

"So...you're not effected by my quirk?" he asked with hope and Nana got her laughing under control as she took a deep breath and made pondering expressions.

"Nope!" she replied with a shrug.

"GOOD!"

Izuku yelped at the other voice, as the Second wielder suddenly appeared next to him.

"FINALLY! I DON'T HAVE TO JUST SIT THERE AND WATCH YOU GOING AT IT LIKE A NYMPHOMANIAC!" he cried out with maniacal joy.

Izuku yelped again as a massive hand fell on his shoulder and he looked up to see the Fourth standing over him.

"Well, looks like I get to help you celebrate becoming a man when this is over, after all!" he laughed with a thumbs up as the other vestiges, minus All Might, appeared behind him.

"I think we can help lighten the load. Especially seeing as we have access to all of Izuku's quirks as well" the First spoke as he walked up to Nezu with a grin and a chuckle.

"And now I really can't wait to see the look on my brother's face when I actually get to punch him with my own fist" he added as his grin turned less innocent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 559 26
A classic love story ......kinda. Izuku was born a girl in this fic, but she's quiet and to herself because of her past... Todoroki takes it upon him...
239K 3.6K 28
Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless and his dreams of becoming a hero were shattered. Well, that is until Kami gives Izuku a quirk, mainly because she...
35 1 1
You would never think that the Greek Gods would finally come down from Mount Olympus to live like any other human, and you wouldn't think they would...
62.2K 2.2K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...