Conflicted Hearts: A Hero's B...

By Sunny645928

Katsuki Bakugou is a fiercely determined hero, who always believed he was destined to be the number one hero... More

Chapter 1: Surprise Birthday Bash
Chapter 2: Unexpected confessions
Chapter 3: Clouded Minds
Chapter 4: His Breaking Point
Shout Out Page
Chapter 5: Bonds Tested
Chapter 6: Unexpected Interruptions
Chapter 7: A Twist of Fate
Chapter 8: A Promise Sealed with a Kiss
Chapter 9: A Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 10: Tangled Emotions
A Choice to Make
A Special Announcement
Chapter 11: Shadows of Discovery
Chapter 12: Truth's Sting
Chapter 14: Unspoken Emotions
Chapter 15: Unspoken Silence
A Heartfelt Message to My Readers
Chapter 16: Unveiling Desires
Chapter 17: Bathing in Desire
Chapter 18: A Lazy Saturday Morning
Chapter 19: An Arcade Rivalry
Chapter 20: Unforeseen Encounters
Chapter 21: Unexpected Changes
Chapter 22: Unspoken Tensions
Chapter 23: Cinema Date
Author's Note
Chapter 24: Heartbreak's Echo
Chapter 25: Shattered Bonds
Chapter 26: Unspoken Pain
Chapter 27: Dark Revelations
Not A Chapter
Chapter 28: Fractured Bonds
Chapter 29: Lost Connections
Chapter 30: Shadows of Doubt
Chapter 31: Silent Disconnection
Chapter 32: Spinning the Bottle
Chapter 33: A Descent into Chaos
Chapter 34: Aching Heart
Chapter 35: Recovering
Chapter 36: Conflicting Desires
Chapter 37: Shadows of Chaos
Chapter 38: Valentine's Day
Chapter 39: Fractured Trust
Chapter 40: Standing Together
Chapter 41: Unsettling Suspicions
Chapter 42: Memories
Chapter 43: Uncovering the Truth
Chapter 44: Mysterious Message
Chapter 45: Caught in the Chaos
Chapter 46: Echoes of Danger
Chapter 47: A Tender Reunion

Chapter 13: Shattered Trust, Silent Words

32 2 0
By Sunny645928

Bakugo's POV:

I ran to the bathroom, desperately seeking solace away from prying eyes. The weight of their doubts and negative opinions crushed me, especially coming from Aizawa and Mina. I had expected Deku to stand up for me, to defend me against their accusations. But he didn't, I knew he wasn't ready to reveal our relationship to everyone yet. That could be the reason.

Locking myself in a stall, I refused to let anyone witness my vulnerability. Tears streamed down my face. People called me a villain and I it hurt but I brushed it of , but Mina always insisted that we were friends, and Deku, that nerd, was my boyfriend and when they didn't say anything it hurt really bad. Shouldn't he have said something? I understood he wasn't ready to come out, but did he truly sit there and let it all unfold without a word? The thoughts tormented me as I cried, my sobs echoing in the bathroom.

Time seemed to blur as I sat on the toilet with the seat down, not caring about the unsanitary conditions. I didn't want anyone in the dorms to see me like this. So, I remained in that same spot until the last bell rang, signaling the end of the day.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, I emerged from the bathroom stall. I rubbed my tired eyes, realizing I must have fallen asleep. Looking around, I wondered how long it had been since school ended. I checked my phone. It was 2:00 a.m., so everyone should be asleep by now.

Dragging myself toward the dorms, I continued to rub my eyes, feeling the exhaustion taking over. As I reached the dorms, I confirmed my expectations, everyone was fast asleep. I made my way to the kitchen, longing for a glass of water for my dry throat. The cool liquid brought some relief, but my throat still felt dry from the tears.

Once I finished drinking, I trudged back to my dorm room. I entered the bathroom, deciding to take a bath. As the water filled the tub, I undressed and stepped into the warm embrace of the water. It soothed my aching muscles, but my mind couldn't escape the reality of tomorrow. Skipping school wasn't an option. A hero wouldn't do that. But am I still a hero? I wondered, doubting myself.

After finishing my bath, I stepped out of the tub and dried myself off with a towel. Wrapping another towel around my waist, I left the bathroom, still drying my hair. That's when I heard a voice say, "So you decided to come back, Kacchan." I turned my head in surprise, and there he was... the nerd, sitting on my bed.

"What are you doing here? It's 2:00 in the morning," I asked, my confusion evident. "I came to your room when I couldn't find you after you left the office, I left because mina texted me too come to her dorm and when I came back you were here," he explained, standing up. "Oh, that's cool, I guess," I replied, averting my gaze, my frustration simmering.

He approached me and grabbed my chin, his touch unexpected. "Where were you? I missed you," he said softly. I pushed him away, frustration and hurt welling up within me. "If you really missed me, you would have said something when Jeremy said those things," I retorted, my voice tinged with disappointment.

"You know I wanted to, but I couldn't risk everyone finding out about our relationship," he explained, releasing my chin and sighing. "Yeah, I know," I replied, rolling my eyes when he wasn't looking. "Just leave. I need some time to think," I demanded, not meeting his gaze.

"Come on kacchan, you disappear for two hours, and now that you've come back, you expect me to leave?" he asked, a touch of anger seeping into his voice. "Yes, I expect you to leave," I said, glaring at him with determination. "What's wrong with you, Kacchan?" he asked, his anger mounting.

"Nothing is wrong with me. Now leave," I said, walking over to the door and opening it. He looked at me with a mix of shock, sadness, and anger. Slowly, he walked out of my room, his words lingering in the air. "I don't know what I did... but when you're ready to tell me, I'll be here. I love you, Kacchan," he said, his voice filled with sincerity before walking away.

I closed the door and leaned against it, sliding down to the ground. Sitting there, I let the tears flow freely. "I love you too, Izuku," I whispered through my sobs, my heartache echoing in the silence of the night.

==========================================

Word Count:778

Please make sure to vote <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1.8K 12
Nozumi is a passionate uke with a sexy overpowering seme who takes charge when needed, or is it because of his ego? Takashi hironobu is a wealthy man...
8.3K 216 30
Ever since his breakup with Stan Marsh, 17 year old Kyle Broflovski just hasn't been the same. He's still mad about what Stan did, but the need and...
701K 25.6K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
3.7K 20 1
A drunken accident causes a certain two Countries to get pregnant by the ones they secretly love, one chooses to tell, the other doesn't. One ends up...