70s happy little days on the...

By CNovel_Reader

70s happy little days on the island (七零海岛幸福小日子) Author: Strawberry Pie https://www.quanben.io/n/qilinghaidao... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-387

Chapter 66-70

868 12 4
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 66

Hua Ya woke up from her dream in a daze. Gu Tinglan was already outside greeting his family members and preparing to enter the mangrove. Suddenly there was an "ouch" sound from the flower buds. Wang Tianzhu crawled out of his homemade sleeping bag, covered his face and said, "My face is abnormal."

The sleeping bag that Hua Ya slept in was made by Gu Tinglan out of canvas, which was moisture-proof and insulated. During Wang Tianzhu's rebellious period, he didn't use good things and had to sleep in a sleeping bag made from fertilizer bags.

Only a few units would issue serious sleeping bags in this era, such as the ones used by Gu Tinglan during his march. They were military equipment and could not be used by private individuals. 031's family members followed suit and made various sleeping bags out of solid materials.

Wang Tianzhu's was a fertilizer bag, and Xie Weimin's was a sleeping bag made of greenhouse plastic and thin cotton. Hua Ya also saw that Wang Lihua simply rolled up the old quilt at home and folded it in half at night. With a cover and a cushion, she slept as soundly as a human being.

Wang Tianzhu slept so hard at night that his nose was bitten by an unknown insect. Now his nose is as big as a small hammer.

Hua Ya laughed heartlessly, and Wang Tianzhu glared at her angrily. Gu Tinglan heard the noise and entered the tent. When he saw Wang Tianzhu's nose, he suppressed a smile and said, "It's a wasp sting. Come here and I will help you pull out the sting to prevent it from being poisonous."

Wang Tianzhu leaned forward helplessly. Gu Tinglan took a closer look and found that there were no thorns on it. It was most likely that Wang Tianzhu had rubbed it off while sleeping.

"This hurts so much, you are so awesome." Hua Ya admired her.

Wang Tianzhu said speechlessly: "I sleep like a dead pig, I admit it, okay?"

Hua Ya said: "You are a little pig, not a dead pig."

Hua Ya always calls Wang Tianzhu "little pig", and Wang Tianzhu is used to it. Sometimes his little stepmother is really difficult to communicate with and has a very stubborn temper.

Hua Ya got up and pulled out a tube of plaster and threw it to Wang Tianzhu: "Anti-inflammatory."

Wang Tianzhu's nose hurt, so he didn't look carefully. After wiping it on his nose, he noticed an indescribable fragrance. He picked up the ointment again and saw it was "hemorrhoid ointment".

"It has anti-inflammatory and sterilizing effects." Gu Tinglan nodded and said, "It's also symptomatic."

Wang Tianzhu was going crazy. Whether it was pain or anger, he put on his hat and ran out and ignored him.

After breakfast, Wang Tianzhu received condolences from women from all walks of life. After expressing condolences, I had a lot of delicious food in my pocket.

Zhou Yan poured the boiled Chinese medicine in the pot to Huang Dandan, and Huang Dandan drank it without frowning. Then he took a small iron pot and poured the Chinese medicine residue aside.

Hua Ya passed by her without looking carefully. Huang Dandan saw the flower buds coming over and quickly covered the medicinal residue with soil. She waited until Hua Ya was far away before she got up and left.

Seeing them coming out like this and still drinking "fertility medicine", Wang Lihua saw Hua Ya coming over and muttered to Hua Ya, "It's really cool to give them medicine like this."

Hua Ya looked back at Huang Dandan and felt a little strange.

Xie Weimin shouted: "Bring out camp."

The family members quickly tied up their cuffs and trousers with straw ropes, put on their rain boots and prepared to wade through the swamp under the mangrove forest.

The crossing process was dangerous. This time, Gu Tinglan was leading the way, and Xie Weimin was behind.

Hua Ya and Wang Lihua supported each other and walked in the middle of the team. In front of them are Zhou Yan and Huang Dandan, and behind them are two sisters and family members named Zhao Xue and Zhao Yu. Behind them are Wang Tianzhu and his classmate Hu Zi.

As soon as we entered the mangrove forest, we were greeted by swarms of mosquitoes. They made a huge buzzing sound and swooped at people's faces.

Hua Ya wore a gauze scarf on her face, but even so, she still felt like mosquitoes were getting in through the tiny holes. She held the mugwort sachet in her hand and kept shaking it in front of her eyes. Who would have thought that these mosquitoes are so crazy that they are not even afraid of mugwort.

Maybe it's been too long since I've had fresh blood to drink. When I meet someone, even if the mosquitoes in front of me are swatted to death, there are still a large number of mosquitoes rushing towards me from behind. It's scary to see them swarming one after another.

Gu Tinglan urged the family members not to stop and walk through the mangroves in one breath. The mangrove forest looked scary, but it was only three to four hundred meters long across it.

Just as they rushed forward, Huang Dandan, who was walking in front of Hua Ya, suddenly fainted. Hua Ya reacted quickly and quickly reached out and held the limp Huang Dandan in his arms.

Gu Tinglan seemed to have eyes on the back of his head and immediately stopped. Xie Weimin stepped forward to check on Huang Dandan's condition. He gestured to Gu Tinglan and said, "Someone is exhausted."

Gu Tinglan was holding a machete in front to clear the way and was unable to help. Xie Weimin wanted to go over and carry Huang Dandan on his back, but Zhou Yan said instead: "How can I let other men touch my daughter-in-law?"

Hua Ya watched Zhou Yan staring at her, and it was obvious what he meant. Hua Ya said nothing, lifted Huang Dandan's arm and threw it on Zhou Yan's shoulder: "You carry it yourself."

Zhou Yan stamped her feet anxiously. She saw cold sweat on Huang Dandan's head and knew that the medicine she secretly changed was working. This was much faster than she expected. She pulled the limp Huang Dandan in panic, stumbled accidentally, and almost fell into the swamp with Huang Dandan.

Xie Weimin came over, pushed Zhou Yan aside, and carried Huang Dandan on his back.

He handed the big knife to Hua Ya: "Can you run across the mountain and stay behind?"

"Yeah!" Hua Ya stood at the back of the team holding a knife. Watching Zhou Yan indifferently as she circled around Huang Dandan.

Xie Weimin was walking in front with Huang Dandan on his back. Hua Ya was behind and saw that Huang Dandan's clothes were abnormally big. She pursed her lips and planned to tell Gu Tinglan about this situation when she got there. At first, Hua Ya felt that it was not easy to get involved in other people's family affairs, but now seeing Huang Dandan like this, it was no longer a simple family dispute.

From her contact with Huang Dandan, she knew that she was a poor person and her family members felt sorry for her. Some quick-talking people even tried to persuade her to get a divorce. Huang Dandan said that military marriages were protected, and she didn't want to divorce.

Hua Ya felt that this person was very contradictory and seemed to be accepting everything, but Hua Ya would feel very uncomfortable staying with her. Even though Hua Ya has a good relationship with Wang Lihua, Hua Ya doesn't play with Huang Dandan. Huang Dandan initially asked Huaya twice to dig wild vegetables, but Huaya did not go there either. Later, Huang Dandan felt that Hua Ya didn't like her, so she stopped looking for Hua Ya.

Not to mention Zhou Yan, no one in her family has a good relationship with her. On the contrary, there are many people who have good relations with Huang Dandan.

Gu Tinglan took a look at the situation, turned his head and moved forward to clear the way. The speed was much faster than before. No one in the group stopped talking and hurried forward with their heads down.

After about ten minutes, we finally saw land, and everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

Gu Tinglan did not let them go ashore first. He walked gently to the shore and squatted down to check the marks on the soil. He found no footprints of beasts, excrement, or insect nests.

"It's safe, come here and rest." After Gu Tinglan said that, he walked to the back of the team.

Seeing that Hua Ya was following him well, he stretched out his hand and led Hua Ya towards the land.

"Two or three people form a team and move freely within a range of fifty meters." Gu Tinglan gave the command.

Wang Tianzhu, Huzi, and Huzi's mother were the first to see a banana tree. Wang Tianzhu and Huzi ran over, chopped down the banana tree with a knife, and separated the five or six bananas stacked on top.

Everyone else also found the wild fruit trees they wanted. Wang Lihua was not in a hurry. She walked to the side and found a flat place and built a stone bed for Huang Dandan with stones. She put the thin quilt she was carrying under it again, turned to Zhou Yan and said, "Let Dandan lie down here. It looks like she has low blood sugar."

Zhou Yan's eyes were darting around and she remained silent.

Wang Lihua walked over doubtfully and found that Huang Dandan's face was sallow.

When she looked again, she actually saw blood stains on Huang Dandan's lower body!

"Captain! Captain Gu! Someone come quickly, someone is dead!"

"Oh, why did Dandan faint?"

"This is how to do ah!"

Gu Tinglan and Hua Ya didn't go far when they heard the news and came over.

When Hua Ya saw Huang Dandan unconscious, and then saw the blood under her body, she was stunned.

Seeing that there was a lot of blood, Gu Tinglan stepped forward to check Huang Dandan. Zhou Yan actually shouted: "No other men are allowed to touch her. She is taking magic medicine and only gives birth to children for her own man. This is to detoxify her. She will be fine!"

"Control her." Gu Tinglan said lightly.

Xie Weimin immediately rushed over, put Zhou Yan's hands behind her back with a grappling move, and pulled her away forcefully.

Gu Tinglan knelt down, rolled Huang Dandan's eyelids, and asked Zhou Yan seriously: "What kind of medicine did you give her?"

Zhou Yan insisted on the "miraculous medicine" and "childbirth medicine". Hua Ya found her bag and Wang Lihua took out the traditional Chinese medicine she bought for Huang Dandan.

Wang Lihua opened the medicine package. She didn't know much about traditional Chinese medicine, so she handed it to Hua Ya to see.

At a glance, the flower bud contains musk, safflower, and abortive ingredients such as nux vomica and raw southern star.

"This is an abortion pill, not a fertility pill!" Hua Ya said angrily.

"Oh, the blood keeps flowing, I'm afraid there will be a lot of bleeding!" Wang Lihua said anxiously.

Gu Tinglan did not hesitate and told them: "Stop the wild area activities and return immediately."

The other family members heard this, but the boss was unwilling!

Although Hua Ya didn't want to leave, his life was at stake, so he followed the team closely and evacuated outside.

Xie Weimin carried Huang Dandan on his back again. No matter what Zhou Yan shouted from behind, he did not stop.

The exit speed is much faster than the entry speed.

After Gu Tinglan led the people through the mangroves again, he took out a signal gun and fired a signal flare into the air.

The exhausted family members didn't care whether the mud floor was dirty or not, so they all sat on the ground.

"It's really unlucky. I thought I could pick more pineapples and go home. My son likes the pineapples in sugar water I made. It happens only once a year, but this happens!"

"Don't talk about it. It seems that we won't be able to eat any good fruits this year. I'm also thinking of drying some dried fruits for my family to soak in water. Alas, God is not as good as man."

"It's not God's will. It's just that people do bad things and make us all suffer. You see, carrying big and small bags back and forth is a waste of effort. This year, I thought it was finally the turn of Captain Gu to lead the team and bring something good back. What bad luck!"

The family members were all angry and grumbling.

Soon the soldiers who were patrolling the wilderness in jeeps arrived.

Gu Tinglan told them: "If you still want to continue, just follow Deputy Wu's team. I will drive you there in a moment."

The grumbling family members immediately agreed.

"Wang Tianzhu, you come with us and evacuate." Gu Tinglan grabbed Wang Tianzhu, who wanted to fish in troubled waters and stayed here, and stuffed him into his car.

Wang Tianzhu was so angry that he couldn't resist. I could only lean against the car window and sulk.

It only took an hour to evacuate the wild area.

Sitting in the car, Hua Ya realized that Gu Tinglan was very skilled in leading the way, taking them in circles around the wild area without leaving any trace. If it weren't for the sudden incident, Hua Ya would have thought that she had gone a long way inside.

After leaving the wilderness area, we drove for fifty minutes to the military hospital. The medical facilities here are much more advanced than those at the medical clinic.

Huang Dandan immediately entered the rescue room for rescue. As expected by someone like Wang Lihua, Huang Dandan was bleeding heavily.

After the blood transfusion, the person was still in a coma. The doctor told Gu Tinglan, Hua Ya and others who were standing outside: "A four-month-old male fetus was born. Where are the family members? They need to sign."

"Four months? I thought she wasn't pregnant." Wang Lihua muttered to Zhao Yu next to her.

Zhao Yu said: "Isn't that right? Wearing such big clothes all day long, you can't see anything."

Zhao Xue whispered: "Four months doesn't show how old she is. I don't know why she deliberately concealed it. Didn't she always want to have a baby? It seems like she doesn't want to have a baby."

Hua Ya leaned in Gu Tinglan's arms and remained silent. There was nothing much to say until now.

Hua Ya knew that Huang Dandan's mother-in-law wanted Huang Dandan to have a son to continue the family line. Unexpectedly, Zhou Yan would actually abort her long-awaited grandson with her own hands. It was simply unreasonable.

Zhou Yan was handcuffed by Xie Weimin. When the doctor said that the fallen fetus was a male fetus, she ignored Xie Weimin's obstruction, rushed up and grabbed the doctor's white robe and said: "You must be lying to me, how could it be a male fetus?!" The gods said that there is definitely a female baby in her belly, how could it be a boy! If it was a boy, why did she hide it from me? If I hadn't discovered it myself, she would have kept it secret!"

The nurse next to her brought the cold tray to Zhou Yan and showed it to her.

"It's already very big. Take a look for yourself and see the organs underneath. You can definitely tell the difference between men and women."

Zhou Yan stared blankly at the male fetus that was aborted by her own hands. She sat down on the ground and looked at the operating room with dull eyes.

"W-what have I done! Ahhh! Why is my eldest grandson gone? I can't live anymore, I'm guilty!"

She sat on the ground and cried loudly. Gu Tinglan reached out to cover Hua Ya's ears and walked out of the hospital with Hua Ya.

"Are you afraid?" Gu Tinglan asked Hua Ya.

He could probably guess why Huang Dandan did this.

She and Sun Qing had a bad relationship. One time while drinking, Sun Qing told others that Huang Dandan had someone else in mind. When he sobered up, he said that he was talking nonsense.

They have big problems as a couple and have no love for each other.

Zhou Yan was quickly handcuffed and came out. She was still wailing about her grandson who was beaten down by her own hands.

"I don't want to live anymore. I'll just hit my head and die!"

Hua Ya quietly pulled Gu Tinglan's sleeve and told him, "She knows Chinese medicine."

No need to say more about who she is.

Gu Tinglan whispered: "Yes, I guessed it."

It is already obvious why Huang Dandan wanted to hide the fact that she was pregnant. Even if she was discovered, she would risk her life by drinking the abortion pill and then blame Zhou Yan for killing the fetus.

The two were silent for a while.

As a bystander, Gu Tinglan was not a gossip. He just wanted to live a good life with his little girl.

People's hearts are so complicated, and his little girl is so pure.

He was afraid that these greedy people would scare Hua Ya, so he couldn't help but ask more questions.

Hua Ya saw the affection in his eyes and stretched out her hand to pinch Gu Tinglan's cheek boldly. There was almost no flesh on it. She whispered: "Do you like a daughter or a son?"

Gu Tinglan held her hand and said, "I don't want you to suffer. I have a younger brother at home. If you want to have a baby, we can have him. If you don't want to have a baby, don't let us have him."

Hua Ya thought about it seriously and said to Gu Tinglan, "I still want to have a baby."

Gu Tinglan chuckled and said, "Then let's give birth."

Hua Ya glanced at the hospital behind her and said to Gu Tinglan, "I love you."

Gu Tinglan took off his military jacket, wrapped the flower bud in it, kissed her forehead quickly when no one was paying attention, and told her: "I have always loved you, and I will always love you in the future."

It's not for profit, it's not to pass on the family line, it's just two simple individuals who are attracted to each other and want to leave their legacy in the world and convey their deep love for their significant other forever.

Hua Ya secretly stretched out her little finger and hooked Gu Tinglan's big hand, as if pulling a hook. She hummed softly: "Well, I always knew."

Chapter 67

After one hour.

Hua Ya and Gu Tinglan took a jeep to the third district. Gu Tinglan wanted to go to the office building to explain the sudden situation to Ruan Lu.

As soon as I got off the car, Xiao Guazi ran over.

"Captain, my sister-in-law's eldest sister called me." Xiao Guazi helped take the equipment out of the car and scratched his head: "I didn't even know what happened."

Hua Ya wondered: "She didn't reveal anything?"

Something must have happened to call her suddenly. Her eldest sister is not someone who just calls and wastes time.

Xiao Guazi scratched his head again, thought for a while and said, "I don't think it's okay to ask in detail if the matter is settled."

Gu Tinglan said to Hua Ya, "Come to the office with me and call eldest sister back. I'll go find you as soon as I get out of Ruan Lv's place. Xiao Guazi, take your sister-in-law over and make a call."

Xiao Guazi threw her backpack back into the car and said to Hua Ya, "Sister-in-law, come with me."

Xiao Guazi took Hua Ya to the office, and Hua Ya called the village committee.

Zhao Lei from the village committee was getting ready to get off work when he heard Hua Ya's voice on the phone saying, "Are you okay?"

Hua Ya held the microphone and said, "I'm fine, comrade. Please help me call eldest sister Lin Yunlai."

Hua Ya didn't recognize Zhao Lei's voice. Zhao Lei concealed his disappointment and said to Hua Ya, "Wait until I shout."

Hua Ya held the phone and waited for three or four minutes. She was afraid that occupying the phone line would affect Gu Tinglan's work. Seeing her anxious face, Xiao Guazi said to Hua Ya: "Don't worry, sister-in-law, family members have thirty minutes every year. Time limit for the phone call. Just catch up on the important things later."

Thirty minutes a year, counted as three minutes at a time, not even once a month.

This is still an unwritten rule set by Ruan Lv. In the past six months, he couldn't get one.

Hua Ya was spinning in circles anxiously, feeling that the hands on the watch were spinning so slowly.

When Lin Juan's voice came from the microphone, Hua Ya asked, "Sister, what did you say the matter was resolved?"

Lin Juan said excitedly: "Second sister, it's me! The eldest sister is divorced."

Hua Ya said: "I know this, your brother-in-law said it."

Lin Juan said angrily: "Lao Diao has been crying in front of our house in the middle of the night for the past few days. She also bought paper money and said that my eldest sister has made our family extinct. As soon as anyone stops her, she will jump into the river."

"." Hua Ya sincerely wanted to give Lao Diao Po a thumbs up.

"A few nights ago, the old naughty woman carried her man outside the front door of our house, saying that she was too old to take care of him, and that she wanted the eldest sister to continue taking care of him, or else she would let her man die in front of our house. It seemed that she was relying on the eldest sister. Our father has had several quarrels with her, and she is an unreasonable shrew. I think her man will not be better for long, and she wants to force the eldest sister to go back to that shabby home and continue to help her serve him. It is really insidious."

Lin Juan's angry words were out of tune, and she stamped her feet and said: "Last time my eldest sister got divorced, she talked to her second brother-in-law on the phone. The second brother-in-law also said that he would be on guard against their family. This time the old naughty woman made trouble, the county police station will be called at noon today. Suddenly someone came and arrested her and her son, accusing her of abandonment. The eldest sister was also taken away just now, and they said they were going to take a statement. The comrades from the police station arrived in time, and the eldest sister wanted to ask if it was the second brother-in-law who was looking for her. people."

Hua Ya turned around and glanced at Xiao Guazi. Lin Juan spoke loudly, and Xiao Guazi heard clearly from the side. He told Hua Ya: "My regiment leader contacted his old comrades to find this person. He originally threw his biological father away." Going to someone else's house and not caring whether they live or die is considered a crime of abandonment and not a random arrest."

Hua Ya said to Lin Juan, "It's your second brother-in-law who found him, don't worry."

"That's great." Lin Juan added, "Lin Hui and I are worried that after we leave, the old Diaopo will secretly cause mischief when she returns to the village."

Hua Ya said: "I know, I'll think of a way and call you tomorrow. How is dad?"

Lin Juan said: "Dad is fine, don't worry. I'll ask my eldest sister to come over and explain it to you in detail tomorrow."

The two briefly talked about some family matters and quickly hung up the phone.

Hua Ya sat on the sofa and sighed deeply.

If you are not afraid of thieves stealing, you are afraid of thieves missing you. The old Diaopo didn't dare to do anything openly, and she couldn't prevent herself from harming her eldest sister behind her back.

Gu Tinglan came back from Ruan Lu's report and picked up Hua Ya to go home.

Along the way, Hua Ya frowned and her little face wrinkled up.

"Their family is convinced that your eldest sister has a soft temper." Gu Tinglan said to the point: "Your eldest sister may not only be calling for help."

The two of them entered the house and hung their coats on the hangers.

Hua Ya curled herself up on the sofa, hugged her knees, and rested her chin on her knees without saying a word.

Gu Tinglan rubbed her hair and said, "I have a way. Since she wants to force your eldest sister to go back, then let your eldest sister leave Linjia Village. In this way, if she can't find your eldest sister, she will have nothing to do."

"Then where can the eldest sister go? There is no place for her to come here?" The light on Hua Ya's head suddenly lit up: "Can she come here?"

Gu Tinglan said with a smile: "You can stay here for a long time or a short time. If you want to stay for a short time, just come here to relax. If you want to stay longer, there is a suitable job for her in the third district."

Hua Ya was very curious: "What other jobs in District Three do I not know about?"

Gu Tinglan scratched her nose and said: "We have a rest house here, and all retired cadres need to be taken care of by attentive and considerate people. They only need to supervise taking medicine, eating, and exercising every day. There is also a place to live in it. , she can live there or live in our house, I am not a son-in-law who cannot tolerate others. It mainly depends on whether the eldest sister wants to come over. "

"I'll ask her tomorrow." Hua Ya kissed him twice on the face, held Gu Tinglan's face in her hands and said, "You are much more handsome again, I love you so much."

"According to you, I change my mind every day." Gu Tinglan pursed his lips and smiled, raised his head and couldn't help but poke Hua Ya's forehead and said: "If your eldest sister agrees, it can be regarded as helping the army to relieve the burden. The veteran cadres in the rest house The quality is high, but there is no suitable manpower. Since the beginning of spring, the nurses from the military hospital have been taking turns to take care of her. Ruan Brigade also said that we need to invite someone to come over. It is better to hurry up than to hurry up, and there is no need to worry about your eldest sister being bullied. "

Thinking that she could still get along with her eldest sister made Hua Ya very happy.

She was happy for a while, then said worriedly: "Sister, you won't disagree, right? If she comes here herself, I won't trust her on the way."

Gu Tinglan said to Hua Ya: "Your eldest sister is not young. Don't treat her like a child. People always have to go out and experience. Tell her what she needs to pay attention to later. I believe she is a brave person."

It is already rare for women to say the word "divorce" in public. It can be seen that her inner nature is firm and tolerant, and she has her own bottom line and decision-making.

the next day.

Hua Ya arrived at Gu Tinglan's office at the agreed time.

As soon as her call was dialed, Lin Yun answered it there.

Before Hua Ya could say anything, Lin Yun asked Hua Ya: "Second sister, can you let the eldest sister join you for two months? The eldest sister won't drag you down."

Opposite the phone where Hua Ya couldn't see it, Lin Yun held the phone tightly.

She knew that Hua Ya and her brother-in-law were newly married, and it would be rude for her to rush over and disturb them. But when she arrived at the police station yesterday, she saw that her son was in custody and was forced to apologize in front of her comrades. But based on Lin Yun's understanding of the old man for more than ten years, things will not end like this.

Lin Yun knew that the person they wanted to torture was herself, and it would only stop if she left everything behind.

She waited anxiously for Hua Ya's reply, thinking that even if she was rejected by her second sister, it would be appropriate. There were always inconveniences for Hua Ya when doing things in the army, and she regretted her impulsive plea to Hua Ya.

"Then bring me a lot of olives!" When Hua Ya heard Lin Yun's proposal to come to the island, she said with a smile: "I also want to eat monkey noodles. The one you made for me when I was a kid is the most delicious. Remember to do it for me when you come."

Hearing such a straightforward answer, Lin Yun felt warm in his heart and tears welled up in his eyes. Taking a deep breath, she nodded to Lin Juan standing opposite. Lin Juan also breathed out a sigh of relief, happy for her.

Gu Tinglan approached Hua Ya and said, "Just follow your last route. I'll contact someone to buy tickets now, and we can leave as soon as tomorrow."

Hua Ya immediately conveyed the message to her eldest sister. Lin Yun heard her brother-in-law's voice on the phone and knew that he was also willing to go by herself, which made her heart feel warmer.

After listening to Hua Ya's babble, she reiterated to Hua Ya: "I'll be there for only two months, and I can help you with the housework."

"You are my biological sister. Is there anything wrong with coming to my house as a guest?" Hua Ya didn't understand. When she first arrived here, her sister-in-law wouldn't let her do any work and was willing to pamper her. When the eldest sister comes, she still asks the eldest sister to work for her. Is she still a human being?

Lin Yun had become accustomed to being humble over the years and was stunned for a moment.

Hua Ya greedily covered the phone and whispered to Lin Yun: "There are so many olive strips on the big tree in front of my house that I'm drooling now."

"Hey!" Lin Yun agreed simply.

Hua Ya was afraid that she would think of some messy things again, so she revealed the truth to Lin Yun: "Big brother also said that he would clean up that family for you. Just wait. Don't be afraid anymore."

Lin Yun was quiet for a moment and asked Hua Ya in a low voice: "Will it affect eldest brother?"

Hua Ya said: "If there is any good influence, just wait."

After agreeing on a time for the next call, Hua Ya hung up the phone reluctantly.

"Don't worry, the weather has been good in the past month, and the sea has been relatively calm." Gu Tinglan pressed Hua Ya on the sofa: "Wait for me, I'll have a meeting and I'll be back in forty minutes. Let's eat in the cafeteria today. "

"Why should we eat in the canteen?" Hua Ya likes to cook for Gu Tinglan and feels very satisfied when he sees him finish the food he cooked.

Gu Tinglan put on his military cap and arranged his military uniform. After he was well, he turned to Hua Ya and said: "It's going to get hotter soon, and the ice in the cellar has almost melted. The chef in the cafeteria has to digest all the beef from last winter. In the past two days, all the food in the cafeteria has been beef."

Hua Ya couldn't sit still, the bison meat was really delicious. She raised her hand to check the time. Gu Tinglan was the roundworm in her stomach: "It will definitely take 40 minutes. I will go to the cafeteria with you after the meeting."

*

Hua Ya had a full lunch at lunch, and the chef in the cafeteria was really generous these two days, serving plenty of meat for everyone.

In the afternoon, Gu Tinglan arranged the train tickets for Lin Yun. Hua Ya used a small notebook to write down the things that needed attention on the way, and explained them in a serious manner when she called Lin Yun the next day.

If Lin Yun is on the road quickly, it will take ten days. If he is slow, he can't tell the time.

Hua Ya prays at home every day for God to be kind and allow Lin Yun to come over smoothly. When she arrives in Sardinia, it should be time for the island to be unblocked.

It's almost May and the weather is getting warmer.

After the literacy class, Wang Lihua made an appointment with some of her close friends to go to her house to weave reed mats. Hua Ya didn't have any at home. She thought that Gu Tinglan was like a stove and liked to sleep with her arms around her, so she had to prepare the mats early.

Wang Lihua still had extra reeds at home, so she gave a few handfuls to Hua Ya, and then sat at the table and began to teach her family members how to weave them.

The flower buds can weave with strings. They are smart, have good foundation, and learn quickly. Wang Lihua couldn't boast enough.

"I heard that your eldest sister is coming?" Wang Lihua chatted with Hua Ya.

Hua Ya said: "People have already left home."

Wang Lihua nodded, and Hua Ya didn't say much. Following Wang Lihua's example, she folded the reeds and weaved them back and forth.

The other family members were busy talking and told many interesting things, and Hua Ya listened with great interest.

While they were happily weaving reed mats together, Huang Dandan suddenly came to Wang Lihua's home.

She was rescued from danger by the military hospital. She lay in the hospital for a week and was discharged yesterday.

She has a good relationship with Wang Lihua, and they have been friends for many years. Wang Lihua heard a knock on the door and opened the door. Huang Dandan hugged Wang Lihua and started crying.

Other family members, you look at me and I look at you.

Hua Ya clipped the half-woven reed mat and said to Wang Lihua, "I'm leaving first." Then she actually left.

Other family members who wanted to see the excitement met and didn't know whether to leave or stay. The flower bud's reaction was too abnormal. Those who didn't know thought he hated Huang Dandan.

Wang Lihua wiped Huang Dandan's face: "What's going on?"

Huang Dandan glanced at Hua Ya's back, turned around and cried: "I want to divorce Sun Qing! Please help me and persuade him! His mother killed my child, and he wants to drag me down for the rest of my life. What! I can't live with him anymore."

Zhao Yu said angrily: "How come there is such a man? What a nonsense!"

The other family members were also furious, and they all tried to give Huang Dandan advice. Two or three others wanted to talk to Sun Qing's leader.

Huang Dandan just wanted her family members to support her divorce. She was still crying and talking. Sun Qing's voice came from outside the door: "Huang Dandan, Huang Dandan, get out of here!"

Wang Lihua opened the door and said angrily: "What are you yelling at in front of our house?"

There were three or four family members on the stairs who were about to leave just now, but before they could get far, they heard the voice come up again and said: "A bully is coming to the door? If you don't leave, we will call President Gao of the Family Committee to come over!"

Sun Qing had been to Wang Lihua's house and knew that Wang Lihua had a good relationship with Huang Dandan. His mother, Zhou Yan, was still imprisoned and had not been released. He was being pointed at everywhere he went. He wanted to talk to Huang Dandan to see if he could turn this matter into a minor matter.

Huang Dandan naturally disagreed. She walked to the door crying and pointed at Sun Qing's nose and said: "Your mother aborted my son. You are murderers, and I will never forgive you!"

The family members all helped Huang Dandan attack Sun Qing: "Sun Qing, what you are doing is too unethical. Huang Dandan has suffered a lot in these years. He has toiled even if he has no merit!"

"What else do you want to do without divorce? Your family just feels sorry for Huang Dandan."

"Dandan, my sisters-in-law will make the decision for you and support your divorce! It's best to put Zhou Yan, a vicious woman, in a labor camp and never let her out for the rest of her life!"

"Divorce is okay, let's make it clear." Sun Qing also came prepared. Seeing the family members supporting Huang Dandan, he sneered and took out a piece of paper from his pocket and said: "This is my birth certificate. There has always been a problem. It's me, and I can't give birth to a child at all. She knows exactly who the child in her belly is!"

Not only Wang Lihua, but other family members were also dumbfounded. They were noisy just now, but suddenly they became dumb.

They looked at each other and wondered what the fuss was about.

If the child wasn't Sun Qing's, then whose child would it be?

Huang Dandan cheated during military marriage?

"The child is yours!" Huang Dandan's face suddenly turned pale. She snatched the fertility disorder diagnosis certificate from Sun Qing's hand. Her hands kept shaking and she kept repeating: "This is your child, your diagnosis certificate." It must be fake."

"Huang Dandan, are you still making excuses after things like this? Okay, I heard that there is a new method that is much more accurate than a blood test. You can find out who the father of a child is with just a hair. You have the ability to do it in front of so many people?" For the sake of my sister-in-law, will you come with me to the hospital for a check-up?"

Huang Dandan stopped talking for a moment.

Sun Qing stared at Huang Dandan fiercely and said: "I don't want to be cuckolded by you anymore, and I agree to divorce. You know exactly where that stinky old nine is hiding. I'll let you go, and you will let my mother out immediately." We owe nothing to each other."

Huang Dandan changed her usual weak look, and her eyes burst out with a sinister look. She stared at Sun Qing like a poisonous snake, but Sun Qing did not move his eyes away and stayed in a stalemate with her.

Huang Dandan howled and angrily tore the medical certificate into pieces!

She also hoped that Sun Qing would feel sorry for her because of this, so that she could get a compensation after the divorce and fly away with her sweetheart. I never expected that Sun Qing was actually infertile.

Wang Lihua and other family members were all dumbfounded. Huang Dandan's change made them feel so frightened that their hairs stood on end. Wang Lihua was pulled aside and watched Huang Dandan grinding her teeth in front of them, as if she wanted to eat someone.

At this point, Sun Qing even revealed his fertility difficulties and had nothing to be afraid of. He told Huang Dandan bluntly: "I will say it one last time, as long as I accuse you of sabotaging a military marriage, both you and that stinky old nine will go to jail. If you don't want to go to jail, let my mother out, otherwise you go in with that stinky old nine and stay with her!"

When Wang Lihua heard this, her eyes changed when she looked at Huang Dandan.

At first, the family members tried to persuade each other, but later they realized that neither of them was a good person, so they simply stood aside and watched the fun.

Wang Lihua still talks about emotions. She walked up to Huang Dandan, grabbed Huang Dandan's hand and asked her: "Then do you know that you are pregnant? Did you deliberately want to abort the child?"

Huang Dandan was startled for a moment, then shook off Wang Lihua's hand and said, "I don't know."

Wang Lihua was extremely heartbroken. She said to Sun Qing: "Take her away. You two can make trouble as much as you want. Don't cause trouble in front of my house. You can go back and fight with the door closed."

Zhao Yu looked at Huang Dandan and asked again: "Did you really cheat?"

Zhao Xue glared at her and pulled Zhao Yu behind him.

Huang Dandan said nothing this time.

Wang Lihua was so upset that she chased Huang Dandan and Sun Qing downstairs.

The family members returned to Wang Lihua's home, and they were silent for a long time. Watching a farce felt like being struck by lightning.

After a while.

Zhao Yu sighed and said to Wang Lihua: "No wonder Hua Ya is good with you but not willing to be good with Huang Dandan. I'm still wondering why we can't play together. I'm afraid I've already noticed something is wrong with her. You see, Hua Ya left as soon as Huang Dandan came. "

Wang Lihua protected Hua Ya and said to Zhao Yu: "Don't say these words again. Hua Ya is a little girl who has just been married for a few months. What can she know? She left because it was time to cook and gave Captain Gu Let's make some delicious food."

Zhao Xue glared at Zhao Yu and said: "From now on, you should stop taking care of the right and wrong in our family. You see, Hua Ya doesn't care about anything and lives a happy life every day. You are three years older than her. Not as good as her on the outside or inside."

Zhao Yu knew that he was wrong and said to Wang Lihua and Zhao Xue: "I slapped you. I will definitely stay away from such bad things in the future. I just said it casually."

Chapter 68

There were many people borrowing books in the library on Friday.

There is a whole day for reading on Sundays, and many people line up to register on Fridays.

After Hua Ya registered the people in front, Zhou Wenfang came over to let her rest. Hua Ya waved her hand and sat next to her to watch her work.

"Is your eldest sister arriving soon?" Zhou Wenfang heard Hua Ya say something about Lin Yun and felt that he was a pitiful person, so she couldn't help but pay more attention to him. I also specially bought fine cotton cloth as a meeting gift and prepared it for Lin Yun.

"Already on board." Hua Ya didn't have a good impression of the reef island. Meeting Gu Tinglan was the only good thing. The rest was endless waiting and hunger. Yes, and the uncle and aunt who gave her the watch are also good.

I don't know if the two old people have been bullied by others. It's really sad that they have to look at the looks of the boys when they are so old.

Seeing Hua Ya's little face wrinkled, Zhou Wenfang said to Hua Ya: "It's cloudy outside, and there's no chance it will rain. Even if it rains, it may not be like what you did last time." She handed the library card in front of her. The other person took the library card, suddenly put an envelope on the table, turned around and ran away.

Hua Ya was confused and reached out to take the envelope to read. Zhou Wenfang tapped the back of Hua Ya's hand with the penholder and said, "Can't you see my name written on it?"

Hua Ya pushed the envelope in front of Zhou Wenfang with her fingertips and said silently: "Sure enough, the spring is warm and the flowers are blooming, and everyone wants me."

"Say something nice." Zhou Wenfang didn't look at the envelope and didn't know what was going on. There were indeed many people pursuing her recently, but her mind was not on finding a partner right now and she rejected them all.

Hua Ya said: "I want to hold my big fat granddaughter."

Zhou Wenfang: "Forget it, you'd better stop talking."

In one week, the island closure will end.

Many family members made appointments with each other to go for a walk in Sardinia or other places.

Zhou Wenfang had two places he wanted to go, but Hua Ya's eldest sister was here, and his younger sister and younger brother were serving as soldiers waiting for orders to be transferred, so they didn't have time to go out and finish the trip.

"By the way." Zhou Wenfang went to the office building yesterday to make copies of her library cards. When she met Sun Qing and Huang Dandan, she told Hua Ya, "Huang Dandan and Sun Qing are divorced."

Hua Ya muttered: "Two bad guys should get divorced."

Zhou Wenfang was puzzled, looked around, and asked Hua Ya: "Why do you say this to others? Huang Dandan is a very pitiful person."

Hua Ya didn't know about Huang Dandan's cheating, so she whispered to Zhou Wenfang in a low voice: "Huang Dandan took the abortion pill on purpose. She knew the medicine inside."

"What?!" Zhou Wenfang was so shocked that she opened the small fan she was holding to drive away insects, half-covering her and Hua Ya's faces and asked Hua Ya, "How do you know?"

Hua Ya said: "I recognized her from Luoyan Mountain when I saw her collecting herbs. I also knew she was pregnant. She was wearing big clothes."

"Oh, no wonder, I said she is gloomy all day long. Every time I see her, she wears clothes that don't fit." Zhou Wenfang felt that people like Huang Dandan were a bit scary, and said to Hua Ya, "Is it possible that she just wanted a divorce?" Did you deliberately drink the abortion pill like this and want to blackmail Sun Qing and Zhou Yan?"

Hua Ya thinks Zhou Wenfang's analysis is good: "She has a different personality from my eldest sister after all."

Hua Ya suddenly peeled off a piece of White Rabbit toffee and stuffed it into Zhou Wenfang's mouth, and educated him: "You can't imitate her."

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Zhou Wenfang held the White Rabbit toffee in her mouth, stood up and stretched, and said, "Will Lao Gu accompany you to pick up the eldest sister?"

Hua Ya shook his head and said, "He has something to do."

Zhou Wenfang said: "Then I will accompany you to the beach in the afternoon to wait for eldest sister. Today is a high tide day, so we can dig some razor clams back."

Hua Ya wanted to wait for her eldest sister and also wanted to dig razor clams, so she agreed.

"I'll make you stinky tofu for lunch." Hua Ya said to Zhou Wenfang, "My stinky tofu is ready."

Zhou Wenfang has never eaten stinky tofu, only drank soy juice. She told Hua Ya: "My grandfather went to Changsha and ate the stinky tofu from the Fire Palace. He said that the stinky tofu there was just as delicious as what the big shot said. He never forgot it after returning to Beijing. His comrades helped him eat the stinky tofu once. Tofu, the conductor threw him out as soon as he got on the train."

"Don't worry, the tofu I make will stink to death." Hua Ya said confidently: "I accidentally got some stinky marinade yesterday, and my hands are still smelly after washing them more than ten times. Ba Jin will help me rub them." It took a long time for the fragrance to come back."

She was confident, and Zhou Wenfang was willing to believe her for once.

The two happily got off work and walked home hand in hand.

Meeting Fangyuan on the road, Fangyuan told Hua Ya, "Your eldest brother went on a mission with Xiao Gu. He asked me to take him to pick up your eldest sister. After we pick him up, come to my house for dinner."

Hua Ya said: "My eldest brother wasn't here last time I came. Next time my sister and brother come, I won't tell him because they won't be here anyway."

Fangyuan smiled and said, "Yes, you might as well tell me. I am also a sister anyway. When your eldest sister comes, you will be called second sister."

"Hahaha." Hua Ya said nonchalantly, "That's great, I'm afraid I can't control my eldest sister."

I don't know who cares who.

Fangyuan and Zhou Wenfang looked at each other, smiled and said nothing.

"Let's eat stinky tofu at my house." Hua Ya strongly invited Fangyuan to come over and taste her ambitious creation. Fangyuan naturally agreed and said to Hua Ya: "After dinner, I have to go to the chief secretary's place to get the pork belly. You guys go and wait. I'll go there after I finish cleaning up."

Zhou Wenfang said: "Don't worry, we won't arrive in a while."

When we arrived at Hua Ya's house, we looked at the coffee tables, shoe cabinets, chairs, and dining tables all made by her. They were pink, sky blue, tender green, round, oval, square, and all had lace on the edges. .

Zhou Wenfang didn't come for three or five days, and found that the house had become girlier again. She said with rare admiration: "Lao Gu is such a man. If he stays in this kind of environment for a long time, I guarantee that Xie Weimin will hold a gun with his orchid fingers."

Hua Ya turned around and said in a whisper: "I kept the candy wrapper. I will use a paper clip to roll up a colorful door curtain to keep out the flies. You can help me keep the candy wrapper too."

Zhou Wenfang couldn't hold back her laughter.

Fangyuan said: "You are the master craftsman in our family area. I will recommend you to give lessons to everyone. If everyone can learn your crafts, we don't have to go to the supply and marketing cooperative to rush to buy. It would be great to make them all by ourselves." What a sense of accomplishment."

Zhou Wenfang received Hua Ya's sweaters and Ai's woolen pants, and said with admiration: "I also want to learn from them. The sweater and woolen pants Huaya gave me last time were really warm."

Hua Ya was about to say "Mom loves you" but Zhou Wenfang glared at her and held it back.

After changing their shoes and entering the house, Hua Ya took them to the kitchen.

Hua Ya held out a three-liter porcelain altar and told them, "This is my secret weapon."

Zhou Wenfang had never eaten stinky tofu, but Fangyuan had. She boldly stepped forward and opened the lid, and a strong smell assaulted her nostrils.

Zhou Wenfang's face paled visibly, and she said to Hua Ya, "You got it right, right?"

Hua Ya said: "You don't know the goods."

Hua Ya's stinky stew is her mother's true legacy. In addition to the dried tofu used to make stinky tofu, gluten and Qianzhang made from soybeans can also be stewed. There are also some green vegetables, such as long beans, winter melon, lettuce, etc., which can also be stewed and eaten.

In the past, the roots of the winter bamboo shoots dug up by Hua Ya at home were too old to be eaten, so they would be thrown into the smelly stew.

Hua Ya took out the dried tofu from the jar. The dried tofu had turned black. Zhou Wenfang took two steps back, and Fang Yuan smiled secretly when he saw it.

Hua Ya picked out their lunch portion, put the jar back, and poured soybean oil on the pot. When the oil is hot, add the stinky tofu and fry slowly over low heat.

Zhou Wenfang couldn't stand the smell, so she opened the balcony door and living room window to ventilate the air.

Fangyuan was at ease, sitting on the sofa and helping Huaya pick beans.

Hua Ya fried the stinky tofu until it was crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, and sprinkled it with a sauce made of red pepper. As soon as he walked to the living room, the door to his home was suddenly opened by Wang Tianzhu. He rushed up panting and shouted: "The sewer is blocked!"

Zhou Wenfang quickly stood up and ran away, blocking Hua Ya in front.

"Be good, this is good food. You will know it after you eat it."

After speaking, he turned to Wang Tianzhu and said, "Go to your grandma's house and order coriander."

Wang Tianzhu hesitated to speak, but obeyed and went downstairs to get coriander.

Fangyuan said to Hua Ya, "This child still listens to you."

Hua Ya sighed: "It would be nice if the other one is obedient."

Zhou Wenfang wanted to throw stinky tofu on Hua Ya's face.

Five minutes later, the four people sat around the table. Huaya and Fangyuan had no scruples and were extremely satisfied with their food. Fangyuan joked: "The stinky tofu at Hua Ya's house is still delicious."

These words correspond to the great leader who went to the Fire Palace and said: The stinky tofu in the Fire Palace is still delicious.

During a certain revolution, it was painted on the wall and became the supreme directive.

Wang Tianzhu held his nose with a wooden clothespin, carefully picked up a tiny bit of dried tofu, put it in his mouth and squeaked.

Zhou Wenfang didn't move her chopsticks and realized that this thing was just like the bean juice in her hometown. People who love it will love it to death, and those who smoke it will die of it. She stared at Wang Tianzhu to see Wang Tianzhu's reaction. Wang Tianzhu lived up to his high expectations. After taking a bite, he immediately took off the wooden clamp and took a big bite.

"It smells so good!" He said and smacked his lips, feeling the fragrant and smelly aftertaste.

Hua Ya was so happy that she grinned to her cheeks. She gave Wang Tianzhu another piece. As he ate it, Wang Tianzhu felt that it wasn't smelly enough and wanted to add more stew.

Zhou Wenfang was dumbfounded, and then took a bite. He found that although the smell was strong, the bean flavor was not covered up, but was stimulated to make it even more delicious.

Seeing that she accepted it, Hua Ya got up and fried them a plate of stinky tofu.

The burps eaten by all four of them tasted like stinky tofu.

There was a piece of stinky tofu left on the table, and Wang Tianzhu and Zhou Wenfang grabbed it, preparing to decide who it belonged to using rock, paper, scissors.

Wang Tianzhu stood confidently beside the table, reaching out to punch. Unexpectedly, the movement was too big and knocked over the jar of stinky braised pork. The jar immediately rolled to the ground and broke into pieces. The stinky braised pork splashed all over them. Almost instantly, the strong stench inside swept through the entire house.

Wang Tianzhu froze on the spot, dumbfounded, and Zhou Wenfang was almost smoked. Hua Ya ran to the kitchen to get a rag, and Fangyuan rushed to the toilet to get a mop.

Three hours later, Fangyuan put on a hat, a mask, and wrapped herself tightly and went to the Chief Secretary to get the pork belly.

Hua Ya took Zhou Wenfang and Wang Tianzhu, two "siblings" who were also dressed in tight clothes, to the small pier by the beach to wait for the eldest sister.

There were also many family members waiting for the passenger ship, and all of them craned their necks to look.

Suddenly someone said: "Why does it smell so bad! Who farted?"

Another family member said: "What the hell are you farting? I guess someone pulled his pants pockets!"

"It stinks, who is it? You can't hold yourself back while waiting for others!"

Hearing this, Hua Ya, Zhou Wenfang and Wang Tianzhu walked silently to the leeward point.

"How long does it take to get rid of the smell? Why is this smell so difficult to deal with!" Wang Tianzhu thought of Hua Ya's home. He cleaned up with them for three hours, but they couldn't get rid of the smell even though they tried every means. What's even more frightening is that they are all stained with this smell, and they can't get rid of it even if they change their clothes.

Hua Ya said: "Based on experience, more than three days, at least five days, seven days is also possible."

Wang Tianzhu cried and said: "My father is going to beat me to death. He loves to be clean the most."

Zhou Wenfang said surprisingly: "I knew I would have found a partner first."

Hua Ya looked at the sky, remembering her fragrant self who couldn't get enough of kisses from Ba Jin.

She said desperately: "I can't rub it out. I really can't rub it out this time."

Chapter 69

Gu Tinglan came back from outside and asked Xiao Guazi to send the documents to the archives room, but was called by Ruan Lu again.

Gu Tinglan entered Ruan Lv's office and met the old political commissar Chen Sixian. Political Commissar Chen is Ruan Lu's old partner. Last year, he was in poor health and spent a year in Beijing recuperating. The island was about to be unblocked and there was a lot of work ahead, so he came back from Beijing.

If Ruan Lu has a bad temper, then Political Commissar Chen is an old fox. The losses Gu Tinglan suffered from Ruan Lu in the past were almost all the idea of ​​Political Commissar Chen.

After Ruan Lu finished talking to Gu Tinglan about the business, he coughed and took the initiative to take some tea leaves and pour it into Gu Tinglan's cup.

"What do you want me to do?" Gu Tinglan frowned and stared at the Tieguanyin floating in the cup. There was a light aroma of tea as soon as it was brewed.

Good tea.

Gu Tinglan praised in his heart but kept a calm expression on his face.

"It's different when you have a family." Political Commissar Chen put his hand on the armrest of the sofa, leaned on the back of the sofa and said, "Your mother asked me to bring something over. You can ask someone to send it back later."

Then the newly made clothes for my little wife should have arrived.

Gu Tinglan nodded and said, "How is your health? Last time I heard that the heart surgery went well. I think you look good too."

"When people get old, the parts on their bodies naturally don't work. It's not a big deal." Political Commissar Chen smiled and said to Gu Tinglan, "I heard that your wife is from Ezhou County?"

"Yes, it's in Linjia Village not far from Taiyang Mountain." Gu Tinglan said with a smile, "For generations, our family has relied on the mountains for food."

"Not bad." Political Commissar Chen said, "I was in Beijing and I heard that an old comrade bought wild ginseng from Ezhou. After eating it, he felt much stronger and his speech became more energetic."

Gu Tinglan said obediently, "What a coincidence, I have two more at home. I'll have someone deliver them to you."

Political Commissar Chen is not a black-hearted person. I have indeed heard that some people have improved their health after eating wild ginseng over there. But it is a very old wild ginseng, obtained through some special channels.

As long as it is not against the law and discipline, everyone will turn a blind eye to eating and drinking, let alone for the sake of the revolutionary body.

"His wife gave me one last time. I cut off a little bit and kept it in my mouth every day. I didn't find any other effects. Anyway, I no longer doze off in the afternoon. I am really energetic." Ruan Lu and Chen The political commissar said: "As soon as you came back, you were thinking about the wild ginseng at the young couple's home, and you didn't know how to express it."

Gu Tinglan felt that there was something in Ruan Lu's words, so he heard Political Commissar Chen say: "I'm already old, so it's not against the law to eat some wild ginseng, right? If he wants to be filial to me, I'll be filial to him. If he doesn't want to, forget it. I'm not asking him for it. Right, I can still buy it with my wallet."

Gu Tinglan still felt something was wrong and asked directly: "Do you want to eat wild ginseng, or did you ask someone to ask?"

His young wife gave him a lot of wild ginseng to sell, but he pretended to sell it and kept it for himself to keep for the flower buds to eat later. This kind of good stuff can't be wasted when one sells for less.

Political Commissar Chen scolded: "It's getting harder and harder to fool me. I'm really asking for someone else. He harvested old wild ginseng twice in Ezhou. Later, it was estimated that the ginseng on the mountain was almost completely picked. He didn't see him again for more than half a year." Get the ginseng with better quality. I heard that your wife is a mountain runner, so I gave Ruan Lu wild ginseng, so I wanted to try my luck."

The identity of the person who can make Commissar Chen ask others for things may not be simple. Gu Tinglan smiled understandingly and said, "I'll deliver it to you this afternoon, are you in a hurry?"

"What's the difference between being urgent or not?" Political Commissar Chen asked.

Gu Tinglan said: "If you need it urgently, it means the situation is not good. The wild ginseng we give you must be old. If you are not in a hurry, I can cut off the beards at home or cut them into slices for you."

Political Commissar Chen pointed at Gu Tinglan and said, "Now we really have nothing to lose. Let me tell you the truth, it is needed by the key leadership above. It just so happens that older ginseng from other places cannot be used, so we can only I ate wild ginseng from Ezhou, and I breathed a sigh of relief twice. I sent people to search several times at Taiyang Mountain and Hefei's Mountain, but I didn't find any."

Gu Tinglan said: "It's Erfei Mountain."

As for why no one dug up wild ginseng anymore, Gu Tinglan pursed her lips and said nothing.

Political Commissar Chen said: "How much do you have for me--"

Gu Tinglan immediately said: "I'll go back and discuss it with my wife. This is her thing. Whoever owns it has the final say."

"Yes." Political Commissar Chen nodded and said, "Hurry up, it's urgent."

Gu Tinglan agreed and stood up to say goodbye to them when Ruan Lu refilled his cup with some water.

Gu Tinglan: "." It is indeed good tea.

Ruan Lu said to Gu Tinglan with a smile: "Lao Chen hasn't been back for a long time. I had dinner with your parents in Beijing. Your parents miss you very much. When I talk about Comrade Hua Ya, they all praise me very much."

Political Commissar Chen also said: "The incident of man-made ship damage last winter is still under investigation. Even so, I heard the story of Comrade Hua Ya risking her life and climbing up the cliff to save your entire ship. Every time I think about it, I always feel proud of her bravery. I was so shocked. I don't know what kind of environment her family had that could bring up such a good comrade."

Ruan Lu knew about Hua Ya's family situation and briefly talked to Political Commissar Chen in front of Gu Tinglan.

Political Commissar Chen knew that Hua Ya had the courage to maintain innocence and kindness after losing her mother in childhood. He admired her and explained the purpose to Gu Tinglan: "I heard that she has a younger sister and a younger brother at home?"

Gu Tinglan lowered his eyes and smiled, understanding why the old fox had gone through such a long circle.

He deliberately avoided talking about anything else and just said: "Yeah."

Political Commissar Chen did not bring the topic to Lin Juan. He picked up the tea cup and took a sip of tea, then glanced at Ruan Lu.

The old partner immediately understood, but was unwilling to cooperate.

Why?

Because Ruan Lu's family still has a son and a daughter who are not married yet.

Chen Si first took a fancy to Hua Ya and felt that the sisters in Hua Ya's family would not be any worse. As soon as I came back, I couldn't sit still. In the name of talking about business, I had to strike first.

But Ruan Lu also has to think about his children. He had been in contact with Hua Ya several times, and he understood that Hua Ya's family was not a family that followed people's influence. After he married Gu Tinglan, he did not talk about using Gu Tinglan's relationship to benefit the family. They all earned their own money. For such a strong-willed girl, the other children must be right.

Seeing that Ruan Lu was not talking, Political Commissar Chen turned his head and said to Ruan Lu, "I took a fancy to him first."

Ruan Lu smiled: "I know Comrade Hua Ya better than you."

After they finished speaking, they both turned to look at Gu Tinglan. Gu Tinglan drank the tea in the cup and said, "I'm done." After that, he made an excuse and ran away.

Political Commissar Chen looked at Gu Tinglan's back and said, "The married son is jealous."

"Why jealousy?" Ruan Lu was puzzled.

Political Commissar Chen smiled and said nothing.

*

The smell of the stinky stew was too strong. Hua Ya, Zhou Wenfang and Wang Tianzhu hid from people and dug razor clams in the distance.

Zhou Wenfang was responsible for finding the razor clam holes, spreading salt on the flower buds, and Wang Tianzhu pulled out the razor clams. By the time Fangyuan arrived, the three of them had already bought nearly two kilograms of razor clams. There are many big ones inside, longer than fingers.

Fangyuan said to Hua Ya with a bitter face: "Sister, is there any way to get rid of the smell? Your sister and I are embarrassed to see others. When your eldest sister comes later, I'm afraid we won't be able to give you a warm hug."

"No way." Hua Ya squatted on the ground and sprinkled salt into the small hole. Wang Tianzhu dug quickly with his small shovel and pulled out the razor clams in one go.

Fangyuan's eyes were empty, not knowing what evil he had done.

Just for a bite to eat, it made me stink.

They waited at the pier all afternoon, and finally waited for the passenger ship from the reef island just as the sun was about to set.

The overcast sky finally cleared up, and a fiery red sunset appeared on the horizon.

Lin Yun brought many large and small bags with him, and it looked like he had carried as many bags as Hua Ya did at the beginning.

She glanced at the second sister on the shore. The second sister seemed to have been doing well in the past few months. Although she was not as round as a girl, she still had some flesh on her face. Because I don't run in the mountains, my skin has become whiter, and I look like a beautiful porcelain doll standing on the coast.

Hua Ya stood on the shore and waved to her eldest sister in high spirits. When she saw her eldest sister waving to her, she almost jumped up.

Wang Tianzhu tugged at the hem of her clothes and told her, "Pay attention to your appearance."

Hua Ya stood on tiptoes and said, "Remember to call Auntie, Auntie will love you."

"Oh." Wang Tianzhu responded.

"Her eldest sister really looks a lot like her." Fangyuan told Zhou Wenfang as the boat docked.

Zhou Wenfang saw Hua Ya's cheerful back and said with a smile: "She is more stable than her."

Wang Tianzhu sneered: "Who is not more stable than her?"

Zhou Wenfang pushed Wang Tianzhu, and Wang Tianzhu ran to Lin Yun and Hua Ya and said loudly: "Hello, aunt, let me help you get your things."

Lin Yun was so excited that she couldn't speak when she saw Hua Ya. She opened her mouth, but couldn't say many words.

Hua Ya rushed to hug her and said, "You are finally here. My sister-in-law, I, and my sisters have been waiting for you for a long time."

Lin Yun felt sad, hugged Hua Ya, and then pushed her away.

"Um, when you go to the army, you don't take a shower?"

Hua Ya put on a straight face, picked up Lin Yun's big baggage and left. Wang Tianzhu stood behind him and smiled wildly with his hands on his hips.

Fangyuan stopped Hua Ya, stepped forward and took Lin Yun's hand and said, "Sister, I am your sister-in-law Fangyuan. Your eldest brother has a mission outside and hasn't come back yet. Let's go home and have a rest first."

Lin Yuan felt relieved when he saw that Fangyuan also had a kind face. Fangyuan told Lin Yun a lot more about flowers and behaved generously and thoughtfully. Lin Yun was extremely grateful from the bottom of his heart. There is still an indescribable odor that lingers around my nose. Lin Yun kept it in his heart and did not say it out loud.

Fangyuan did not let Lin Yun stay at Hua Ya's house, but kept him at his own home: "Hua Ya stayed in my guest room when he came here. I have washed all the bedding in it. You can just stay here and don't think too much about anything."

Hua Ya pulled Zhou Wenfang to Lin Yun and said, "This is my good sister. We are close enough to be my daughter."

Zhou Wenfang ignored her and said to Lin Yun: "Hello, eldest sister, let me help you get your things. Don't be polite to me."

"Why are you not so filial to me?" Hua Ya carried the burden and refused to let go.

Zhou Wenfang pinched the back of Hua Ya's hand with the tip of her fingernails. Hua Ya admitted defeat and handed the burden to Zhou Wenfang. Zhou Wenfang tugged at the baggage, then tugged at the baggage, but it didn't move.

Hua Ya sneered: "Look at your unfulfilled look." After saying that, he put the baggage on his shoulders and said, "Little girl Pianzi, I can even carry you, so this little thing doesn't matter."

She didn't say it was okay, but when she did, Zhou Wenfang's stomach started to hurt again.

Chapter 70

Dumplings on the boat, noodles on the boat.

When Lin Bayi returned home, all the pots and pans were used. Those who roll out the noodles roll out the noodles, and those who make the braised noodles make the braised noodles.

Only flower buds!

Watching the comic book "Havoc in Heaven" with Tiantian, Lele and Wang Tianzhu to be lazy.

When Lin Yun saw his eldest brother come in, he stood up in confusion and murmured: "Brother."

Lin Bayi rushed forward, looked at Lin Yun up and down, and said with a choked voice: "I have wronged you all these years."

He and Lin Yun were three years apart. They had been in the army for many years and had been exposed to the weather. When he saw his eldest sister, she looked even more haggard than him. His eyes were filled with tiredness and vicissitudes of life. His clothes were navy blue and his trousers were pure black, making him look old and sluggish.

Lin Bayi felt heartbroken.

When Lin Yun married into Lao Diao's family, he had just left Linjia Village. Lin Chunlian swore that they were a good family and very kind. No one could have imagined that the old Diaopo was really an old Diaopo, a life-threatening existence.

Lin Chunlian has harmed her eldest sister for so many years, leaving her trapped in a swamp. If the eldest sister hadn't suddenly woke up and strongly demanded a divorce, the rest of her life would have been even more difficult.

Lin Yun didn't want to cry at first. Her divorce was so violent that she just wiped her tears silently. But when she saw her elder brother in military uniform, she suddenly felt a strong sense of security in her heart, and she suddenly choked up.

As soon as Gu Tinglan, who had walked in behind Lin Bayi, appeared, Lin Yun knew that he must be Hua Ya's partner. Hua Ya secretly praised him several times on the phone, saying that it is better to meet him than to be famous. He is indeed a talented person and a proud son of heaven.

Gu Tinglan put the lunch box on the table and took the initiative to say hello to Lin Yun: "Sister, you have worked hard along the way."

Hua Ya raised her head, Gu Tinglan's big hand fell on her head, pushed her head down, and said with a smile: "Later."

Hua Ya kept silently in her heart that she couldn't beg for a kiss, and listened to them with her face in her hands.

Lin Bayi asked Lin Yun a lot about family matters, and learned that it was Gu Tinglan's idea that the old Diao Po's son was detained for abandonment. Hua Ya, who stole the ear, gave Gu Tinglan a thumbs up.

Lin Bayi was a little embarrassed. Gu Tinglan started too quickly and didn't give him a chance to show off. Lin Bayi found something and said to Lin Yun: "Your ex-husband also has a gambling record. Do you know who he gambled with later?"

Lin Yun said: "I know, but I'm not sure. He's carrying it all behind my back."

Lin Bayi took a pen and paper and told Lin Yun, "It's okay. Just write the possible names on it. Do you still remember how to write?"

Lin Yun said, "I haven't forgotten what you taught me." As he said that, he wrote a string of names on the paper.

With these lists, Lin Bayi can find enough evidence to make Lin Yun's ex-husband more guilty. Her ex-husband was caught gambling once, and Lin Yun only found out today. If he was identified again this time, and the aggravating circumstances were met, he could be sentenced to up to ten years in prison for gambling alone.

If you are punished for several crimes including abandonment, you won't be able to get out for more than ten years.

As for how the old Diaopo should live with her paralyzed wife for more than ten years, that is, their family deserves what they deserve, and it is not within the scope of Lin Bayi's consideration.

Lin Bayi told Gu Tinglan about this plan, and Gu Tinglan immediately said, "I'll find someone to collect evidence."

Lin Bayi said: "I also have acquaintances in the county, and they have to let me behave as a big brother. I can't always let you take the credit from me."

Lin Yun still thanked Gu Tinglan gratefully.

Gu Tinglan didn't need Lin Yun to thank him, and said to Lin Yun: "I have many comrades near your hometown who can help with anything. If you have anything else, you can tell your elder brother or Hua Ya. We are all a family, there is no need to be embarrassed."

Hua Ya beamed with joy and felt that eight pounds was too shameless. She also told her eldest sister: "If someone bullies you in the family area, just tell me and I will help you beat him back."

Her words immediately reminded Lin Yun of his childhood, when his siblings had no mothers and were always laughed at and bullied by the children in the village. At that time, they always thought that they could not cause any more trouble to their father, so they just endured it.

But every time Hua Ya hears that they are being bullied outside, she is like a lit firecracker. She angrily rushes in front of the other party and raises her fists. Regardless of whether he was beaten successfully or not, he still had to continue beating him when he got up after being thrown to the ground by the older child.

When Hua Ya said this, Lin Yun felt warm in his heart and said to her: "Don't worry, I have a very bad temper now, and I won't bear to swallow anyone who bullies me."

"Yes, I can't bear to swallow my anger." Hua Ya said, "It's better to beat the other person to death than to make yourself angry."

"You are talking nonsense." Lin Bayi nodded on the coffee table and said with a smile: "But if you don't beat the other party to death, the elder brother can turn a blind eye."

Hua Ya winked at Lin Yun and said, "Brother is in charge of a lot of people, and my partner is also in charge of a lot of people. We are not afraid of fighting at all. You stand tall and straight."

Gu Tinglan entered the room and smelled a faint smell, which was not very obvious. He sat next to the flower buds, and the smell was obviously better. Hua Ya forgot that she still smelled of stinky braised pork and kept moving closer to Gu Tinglan.

Fangyuan came out of the kitchen and saw it. She smiled and said to Lin Yun, "Second sister and Xiao Gu are so bored. You just need to get used to it."

Lin Yun smiled shyly and said, "It's good. This is good."

Zhou Wenfang brought a bowl of beans from the kitchen. In the evening, he ate braised beans with minced meat and a portion of egg and soybean paste. Gu Tinglan stood up, took the lunch box on the table to the kitchen, and said to Fangyuan, "This is the braised pork I asked the master to make. Let's destroy it collectively?"

Braised pork is time-consuming and labor-intensive to make, and it is rare to eat it during the holidays. Before Fangyuan could say anything, Wang Tianzhu rushed in and said, "Okay, okay, I can eat three big bowls of rice, and I want to eat it with pickled vegetables and rice." "

As soon as Wang Tianzhu rushed in, Gu Tinglan smelled a stinky smell again. He reached out and twisted Wang Tianzhu's ears and took him to the toilet: "Did you not wash your feet again?"

Wang Tianzhu was wronged, but not that wronged.

When he admitted his mistake to his cheap dad in the bathroom and said that he accidentally spread the smelly stew all over the room and on Hua Ya, everyone in Gu Tinglan went crazy.

I haven't posted anything these days.

If the house stinks, you can still find a way to find a place to sleep, but if your wife stinks, how can you deal with it?

Gu Tinglan felt aggrieved, but he did not dare to dislike his little wife in person.

Hua Ya didn't know that she smelled bad, so she still stuck to Gu Tinglan's side while eating. Gu Tinglan really couldn't smell the smell of stinky tofu. He finished the meal with despair, and his nose was so smelly that he felt stuffy.

After dinner, Lin Yun shared the things he brought from home with everyone.

Sure enough, I brought a lot of olive jiao to Huaya and a jar to Lin Bayi.

In addition, fungi and dried bamboo shoots such as eucalyptus and Hericium are indispensable.

"Why are there still dried sea fish?" Hua Ya reached out and picked up a bunch of small dried yellow croakers.

Lin Yun said: "I met two old people on the reef island. They heard that I came from Ezhou County. They asked me if I knew you. I said I was your eldest sister, and the two old people asked me to bring them to you. I bought so many small yellow croakers for you to grill and eat as snacks."

"It's Mr. Watch!" Hua Ya looked at Gu Tinglan.

Gu Tinglan said: "Then you accept it."

Hua Ya said: "They are good people."

Fangyuan smiled and said: "Is it a good person to give you delicious food?"

Gu Tinglan said: "There is something else. She saw that the old man never left his wife."

"That's really rare." Fang Yuan nodded and said, "That's indeed a good person."

Hua Ya was still confused and asked Gu Tinglan: "Why did they send me dried fish?"

Gu Tinglan whispered: "Is it because I know you are greedy for Yaya?"

Hua Ya disagreed and even turned her head.

Gu Tinglan straightened her head and said to her: "Do you remember the man named Wang Ye who robbed the uncle of his money on the reef island and also humiliated him?"

"He's a bad guy." Hua Ya got angry thinking about it.

Gu Tinglan said: "Calm down, I reported this situation to his leader, and he was dismissed from his post. He will not be seen on the reef island in the future. I guess the uncle guessed that it was me who helped, so he brought him to us Here comes the dried fish."

"No wonder." Hua Ya picked up the small dried fish. The wild small yellow croakers were no bigger than the palm of your hand. They were strung into a long string with straw ropes woven with a special technique.

Hua Ya divided the dried fish into portions, one for Fangyuan and one for her. One share for Aunt Gao and one share for her. Zhou Wenfang had one portion. No, Zhou Wenfang was alone and only had a half portion, and then she had another portion.

Gu Tinglan was so happy, he just liked to watch the flower buds picking at them.

Remembering the gift his mother sent to Hua Ya, Gu Tinglan could imagine Hua Ya running around happily in the room.

Fangyuan thought that Lin Yun had come all the way here and asked her to rest early. I'll take her around 031 tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Lin Yun's face was full of exhaustion, and Hua Ya said he would come back to her tomorrow morning and left with everyone.

Before Zhou Wenfang left, he gave her the fine cotton cloth prepared for Lin Yun, and Lin Yun thanked her.

Zhou Wenfang went downstairs and returned to his home. Hua Ya followed Gu Tinglan and Wang Tianzhu to Aunt Gao's house to deliver dried fish. Wang Tianzhu ran back to 202 and locked the door first.

After coming out of Aunt Gao's house, Hua Ya asked Gu Tinglan to carry her upstairs. Gu Tinglan disliked the smell of stinky tofu on Hua Ya's body, but because he still had love, he held her nose and carried her on his back.

Going up to the third floor, Hua Ya saw a big box at the door of her house. She jumped down and saw that the postmark on it was Beijing.

Hua Ya happily told Gu Tinglan, "Mom sent me something."

Hua Ya hadn't called "Mom" for a long time, and she was a little embarrassed to say it in front of Gu Tinglan this time. After she shouted, she was afraid that Gu Tinglan would laugh at her, so she buried her head in Gu Tinglan's arms, hesitated for a while, and said dullly, "Mom is still thinking about me."

Gu Tinglan gently stroked her hair and said, "Well, both mothers love you."

Hua Ya raised her head, rubbed her feet against Gu Tinglan's neck and said, "I'm so happy."

Gu Tinglan pinched both sides of her cheeks, and before she could protest, he gave her a peck on her mouth.

"You'll be happier."

Gu Tinglan felt sour and sweet in her heart as she helped Hua Ya lift the box. Hua Ya took the key from her neck and opened the door.

Three seconds later.

Gu Tinglan put down the box, stood at the door and said to Hua Ya, "I have to work overtime, so I will send you here."

Hua Ya said with a straight face: "At nine o'clock tonight, I want to kiss the man on time."

So cruel.

Gu Tinglan picked up the box again, walked stiffly into the room, and said with bated breath, "Then I won't work overtime."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 12.7K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
4.6M 291K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.6M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
751K 39.7K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...