Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151

After Zhao Yu finished talking to Zhang Jiaqing, he saw Hua Ya squirming over, looking like she wanted to gossip.

She blushed and pretended to be busy, but when she turned around, she saw Zhou Wenfang blocking her behind.

Zhao Yu couldn't laugh or cry and said, "Look, my sister is not here, but she is here to bully me with her gang."

Hua Yaqian said: "How do you meet your brother Jiaqing? Are you a cousin or what kind of brother?"

Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang winked. Now they advocate free love, and they also want to see others fall in love.

Zhao Yu pretended to take it for granted and said, "Even if we are not related by blood and are older than me, why don't you call me brother?"

Seeing that she refused to admit it, Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang pretended to leave and deliberately said: "Oh, he turns out to be an ordinary brother. I saw that he is good-looking. If there is a single girl in our family, I can introduce him to him."

Zhao Yu suddenly became anxious and grabbed their sleeves and said, "Don't make random introductions. He doesn't need others to introduce him to someone. He used to study in Haicheng University, and he might go back to his hometown at some point. Introduced. It's no use either."

"You can't tell he's still a top student." Zhou Wenfang couldn't help but praise: "Could it be from Peking University Haicheng Branch?" This is the only famous university in Haicheng, and it is very expensive in coastal areas.

Zhao Yumeng nodded and said: "Back then, his scores were almost enough to get into our school, but the scores of Haicheng's branch almost caught up with ours in the first two years, and the students here are no worse than our students. He also ran for the job at the Beijing headquarters. It's a student exchange. If it weren't for other reasons, he would have gone to Beijing long ago."

Hua Ya didn't know that there was a Peking University in Haicheng, so she asked one more question: "Is it the Peking University I know? There is actually a branch here?!"

Zhou Wenfang wanted to take the university entrance examination back then and was concerned about this, so she said, "You don't even know about this?"

Hua Ya took the exam in her last life. In order to save tuition, she took the exam to major in normal education. Even though her college entrance examination scores are excellent, the school is far from as good as Peking University, not to mention that she hasn't studied yet.

She knew that there was a branch of Peking University in Haicheng, and she was immediately ready to take action.

Is this an opportunity specially given to her by God? !

God knows when she was studying on her own, she had thought about what she would do if she took the college entrance examination and went to another place after the college entrance examination was resumed. Now she had the answer right in front of her.

Zhou Wenfang looked at Hua Ya's excited expression and said, not wanting to disappoint her, "I don't know when I will be able to take the college entrance examination. Maybe it won't be possible in the future."

Hua Ya immediately said: "It will be possible. Knowledge can only be forgotten, not defeated."

Zhou Wenfang smiled and said: "You are always making little sense, forget it, that's what I said. You still have to study when you should study. Studying is for yourself, not for a diploma."

Hua Ya thinks what she said makes sense, but she still wants the diploma.

After finishing the work here, Hua Ya remembered what Gu Tinglan told her before coming, and went to find Brother Zhang Fusheng again.